Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unlikely meeting of Two Ninja

3 posters

Go down

An Unlikely meeting of Two Ninja Empty An Unlikely meeting of Two Ninja

Post by Dean Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm

A strange figure in a white cloak could be seen walking across the great plains of Kusagakure with its verdent fields of long streaming grass in the wind. There were not trees to be seen for miles and there were few rocks only a few boulders speckled throughout the plains. Some occational shrubs were seen too, but they were fairly large because of the spaces they had to grow. The figure tilted its head up looking at the skies and watching the clouds pass by him. 'The skies are so beautiful...It is like that horrible event that happened years ago didn't actually happen. It is amasing how nature can heal itself decieving people into thinking that nothing actually did happen. Generations down the rode the history of the fight verse the Phoenix Kudara will become something of legond only to be replaced by something just as or even more devistating that is going to eventually happen. What of the Akatsuki? They have been quiet the past five years, they have been planning and I fear that they are to full force when they strike with the force of an iron fist, but what if it wasn't only the Akatsuki we have to fear? What if someone worse than them were to come about in the shadows like what Kudara did five years ago? No matter I will deal with it when it comes, now I have some business to do like getting back to the Leaf Village, it has been two years since I was there last.'

Tenchi continued to walk smiling down at the ground below feeling the wind on his clothes making his clothes wave back and forth just like the long grass around him. He liked to look around as he walked because he could see the normally unnoticed life and beauty of the ground. He was about to spot a beatle he was about to accidentally step on, but he stopped his foot just in time to aviod stepping on the creature that was so full of life. He noticed that the beatle didn't even realise he was about to be stepped on and continued on its way. He began to laught a little at the ignorance of the simple creature. 'It lives in a world that is so simple and small that he didn't notice me about to squish him. It is like a human not noticing a God about to take his life away. We are so different, yet we are more similiar than any way I could have ever believed. I guess coincidences and chance happen all over the world to make stuff like this happen. I wonder what chance has in store for me today? Perhaps I may meet a new shinobi today and make new friends or I will unravel an evil plot. Who knows?'

Tenchi started to walk again continuing on his path back to Konohagakure no Sato. He then stopped again, it seemed that something was amiss like he had just sensed something coming closer to him. He then continued to walk on the path. 'Interesting, it seems that company is coming close, it doesn't seem to be nearly as powerful as me, but I think he might be able to put up a fight against me if it comes to that. I guess I will have to wait and see what is going to happen.' He walked on acting like he had not felt anything still heading towards his direction.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely meeting of Two Ninja Empty Re: An Unlikely meeting of Two Ninja

Post by Grimmjow Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm

A figure in black appeared walking down a grassing plain inside Kusagakure, it was Bam in his normal form so not to draw attention to himself. While walking Bam was observing the beatiful plains of Kusagakure "Even though I walked past here before, I never really took the time to observe such beauty." Bam decided to live alone do to what he has become of the last five years fearing that one day he might not be able to control the beast within and hurt someone that he care about.

Bam felt something powerful nearby "Hmmm......that power!" Bam activated his byakugan, he began searching down the grassy plain for where was this power coming from till he found the man from which the power came from " So, he is the one from which the power come from. I know its not my business but maybe i will have a chat with the man." Bam deactivate his byakugan and continue on forward down the road till man came into view of his normal sight. Bam stop at least a few yards away from the man coming toward him. "Hmm.....I think he's of good intention" Bam waited on the side of the road for the man to come by.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:26 pm

The man could sense the source of the energy approach fast than he was walking towards it. 'He must have realised that I was coming because now he is heading straight towards me. I wonder what intentions this man has in store for me? Maybe I should do a preeptive strike so that I have the heads up on him.' He kepted walking foward on the trail to Konohagakure no Sato wondering who this person was and where he was coming from. The wind around the meadow began to blow hard as Tenchi got closer to this power, it seemed to be natural, but it may not have been. A sense of laced chakra in the air could be felt, but only by some of the most chakra sensitive ninja. Then the figure in black came into his sight. 'Humm, I guess it seems that it is time to get a jump on the ninja, perhaps this will teach him the lesson of trying to cross pathes with a S-ranked ninja.'

Tenchi looked at the figure in black and then smiled and waved, but without warning his face turned serious, and his right hand disappeared from the air where is was just being waved and now was in front of him gripping and a pure black sword that he had just pulled from his scabbard. A metal cling could be heard from his pulling the sword out from it. Suddenly he seemingly disappeared from sight because of their difference in speed it would be near impossible for Bam to actually see him disappear at his level without the aid of the sharrigan. The only clue where he was was the pitter patter of foot steps and slight indents in the ground every now and then. Slicing sounds could be heard in the air as patches of grass seemingly disappeared from the plain. The wind seemed to pick up less than a second after Tenchi disappeared and he seemingly reappeared 25 meters behind Bam. Tenchi began to open his mouth and inhale a lot of air. Tenchi he exhaled it seemingly as fast as he had gathered it and the grass infront of him began to seem flattened and started to get torn up as some of the dirt under that began to get picked up. It made a large path of destruction going towars the direction of Bam.

He began to laugh at his move he had just made toward Bam as he began to take what had seemed like paper out of his sleeves as they began to fall down to earth more quickly than they actually should have fallen in the gradd behind him. "Young ninja do not think that you can talk to an S-ranked ninja anytime that you want to talk to them, now you are in for a fight. Hopefully, you do not make an unfortunate decisions that might get you killed. I do not like to kill, but I will if I have to kill." He continued his chuckle.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Bam notice the man waving at him " Well I guess he's -" Suddenly the man reach for what seem to bam as a pure black sword and then he disappeared from his sight "How did he-" Bam felt the wind pick up for a sec and hear quick patter of steps, he activated the byakugan, but as soon as he did the man was behind him Incredible......his speed! Bam saw the huge pile-up of chakra forming in his cheeks when he inhale the air around him. Wait.......OH CRAP Bam began forming handsign, but as soon as he did the man exhale the air in his cheek causing the ground to flatten and the huge pressure of wind coming toward him.

Bam focus his chakra around his body to match with the wind of nature then toward his feet, bam body began to feel light as a feather and then he focus it completely to his feet to make him fly up into the sky right before the attack hit him creating a wave of desruction down the once beatiful plain. "Whoa.....I can talk to whoever i want." Bam was floating high the air above the ninja "Now that i know what i'm going against i won't make silly mistakes like that again, but before i continue its proper to introduce myself my name is Ravot Hyuuga but i perfer you to call me Bam." Bam began back floating away in order to get a better attack advantage " So, tell S-rank Ninja what is your name?" Bam began to make handsign then focusing chakra to his fingertip to make sparks of lightning appear, still keeping a eye on the ninja
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 pm

OOC: I do not know who approved that Will of the Wind technique, but at this stage you shouldn't be able to use it due to the fact that it is an extremely advanced form of wind manipulation, but I will allow it.

IC: Tenchi watched the reactions of his young oppenent closely, and he saw how the young one seemingly flew up into the air dodging his attack. He watched the similairities as it was very close to his own technique that was an extremely advanced form of wind element manipulation. 'A wind attuned person? And better yet he has started on his flight technique already at such a weak stage? That technique probably wears him out quickly because of his lack in chakra control mastery.' He then listened to him and his further disrespect toward his superior. "Ah, you do not know... You must respect your superiors young one, and you are very lucky I am not one to snap your neck in half for not having the utmost respect for your elders! You will not know my name until after we are done here! You must not know what true power lies within me." It must have seemed odd that someone that looked so young to have called himself the person's elder, but in fact Tenchi was 144 years old, and he was the Ex-Hokage of the Leaf Village.

Then he walked backward from his spot where he was focused on the character of Bam that was above him. 'He will not be able to sustain that for long I might as well sit back and relax.' Tenchi's hair started to seem to wave around in the air. He then began to do some handsigns and 8 smallish fireballs came out of his mouth and hit the grass below and around where Bam was. The grass began to catch on fire and white smoke began to billow out from the ground into the air clouding Bams normal vision, but his byakugan could see through it, but the smoke was choking, and unless Bam wanted to sufficate, he should land or try to get out of the smoke. Soon the fire began to spread slowly, but surely across the area. He continued to step back still watching the now smoke that was around Bam. The smoke began to expand because of the wind under Bam and so did the fire. He was aware of the fire, but he had it calculated.

He was backing up smiling at the cloud of smoke. 'Hopefully he does something soon, I would hate for him to fall into the flame. I am sure he knows what to do.' He was now about 45 meters away from the spot where Bam was at before he went into the air. "I hope you do not have anything planned for that electricity that you are about to use. Try your best electric or wind jutsu! I LOVE A CHALLENGE!!! Come on young one, give me a reason not to disrespect you!"
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 am

Bam began to wonder why would he say respect him when he clearly looks about his age, but that didn't what matter now was the fact that if he kept this jutsu up he would run out of chakra before the real battle began. Bam began to slowly descend toward the ground, and he notice Tenchi making handsign and shooting the fireballs exactly were he flew off. "Dammit, he knows!" The smoke began to rise up into the air exactly where he was floating and began sufficating him. Wind and Fire, ok at least i know he's types. I got to let go of the lightning jutsu if i want to get out of the smoke.

Bam stopped focusing on the lightning jutsu, and then flew out of the smoke slowly descending toward the ground exactly 80 yards away from Tenchi. Bam land on the ground safely then looked at Tenchi Now he's just playing with me, No stay calm i got to stay focus if i make another stupid mistake it might be the end of me Bam could see Tenchi perfectly with his byakugan even though he was clouded by smoke and the fire was spreading at a fast rate. Bam formed handsigns and made five clones of himself, four of him ran around the fire, while one stay in the back. He knew that he couldn't see which of them was the real Bam due to the smoke or at least that what he hoped.

The one in the back began making handsign and focus his chakra to his fingertips to create a spark of lightning around them. While the others charged toward Tenchi, throwing punches and kicks at different parts of his body. "You want a challenge, you got one. I may not have a huge variety of jutsu, but i got the will to win and that enough for me." said the clone in the back.

Last edited by Bam on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:10 pm

OOC: I am confused in where you are place...if you are 25 meters away from me when you landed...you would be in front of the fire because I am 45 meters away from the center of the fire... But from what I am getting from this you are behind the fire? Please explain carefully to me when you get back on where you are and how far away you are from me so I can clarify....
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:23 pm

OOC: Your right i would be......hold on. EDITED
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Tenchi knew that the young ninja had come out of the smoke because the spreading of the smoke and fire had slown down. 'He's out of the fire? I wonder what the little one is planning with his limited strength, the moment I started this fight it was over, he just doesn't know my abilities. I know that he has wind and lightning chakra... I know that I am probably faster and stronger than him. I wonder if he has more cunning than I do?' He saw four figures that looked like his opponent coming at him. 'Ah, attacking with four clones? He must be using them as a distraction. So, that must mean that there is probably another one somewhere around here, and sense there is no other thing blocking my view I must assume that that is where the original or a surprise clone is at. I'll play around like I do not know what is happening and see what he does.'

As the clones ran at Tenchi from past the fire when they got about 20 meters from him an explosion went off at the clones feet. He started to smile as the clones went poof after hitting the clones because his little trap meant for his opponent had worked, though it wasn't for its original purpose, it had worked just the same. What exploded was the explosive notes that he had put on the ground before Bam had gotten out of the cloud of smoke created by fire jutsu that he had used."Humm I wonder where Bam must be? You are such a cunning little trickster aren't you?" He looked around a little for Bam very convincingly like he didn't know where he was.

Tenchi then sat down onto the ground with his eyes closed, and he started to meditate by crossing his legs. He was silent and all that was heard was the crackle of the now waining fire. The fire was waining out now because the field was green and the wind from Bam that had powered the fire before was now gone. He is sitting on the ground awaiting his oppenent's next move. "You are boring me young one..." If Bam was paying close attention to his chakra he would see that chakra what starting to gather at his hands as if he was about to perform a jutsu.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:25 pm

While bam was charging his attack he saw the clones being blown up by the explosive tags that were hidden in the ground "Hmm, he's also very stragetic" Bam knew that if kept this up eventually Tenchi will end this battle quickly He's playing with me, I know he is very strong in ninjutsu, but i don't know how good he is in taijutsu. I'll be taking a huge risk by doing this, but i still have my ace just in case. Bam formed some handsigns then motion his clone to attack.

The clone ran around the fire and fired the lightning bolt toward Tenchi, as the lightning danced threw the air heading toward Tenchi. Suddenly another clone of Bam appeared out of the smoke with what appear to be rings of lightning and fired it at tenchi, they attach to his wrists and ankle, as they attach to Tenchi wrist and ankle they began to attract each other like magnets keeping his wrist and ankles from moving. Then the ring shined with a bright glow as they began to send 1000 volts of electricity threw Tenchi body. "Bored huh? Here a wake up call.....NOW" Suddenly the smoke cleared and Bam appeared with a huge ball of light charging in his hand,.

The ball of lightning glowed brightly as its power was so great that it shook Bam's entire arm and caused the ground underneth him to crack "EAT THIS" Bam released a huge wave of lightning, it soared from his with tremendous force that it began cracking the ground underneth and blowing away the flames, its was 35 yard wide and it was 50 yards high, and soared threw the sky straight toward Tenchi. The Lightning cuffs should him long enough for the Lightning wave to hit him, not to mentention the electricity keeping from moving also. I got him A huge grin appeared on his face as the attack inched closer and closer.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:52 pm

OOC: At the moment I have the right to kill you, but I will not because I wouldn't want my own character to die like this in the middle of a test. You have done four things wrong: you autohitted me; you have used too many jutsu in one post; you have one too many clones; and again you have somehow traveled 80 yards to me without me being able to make one move. I am sorry to have to do this, but you fail! I am going to suggest to the admin that you need RP training, and to be assigned someone who can help you work on your RP mistakes and grammatical errors. We will go back to the village. Do not argue with me or flame me because then I will consider killing you, but I do not think you are dumb enough to do so. I have already consulted another member about this, and that member has agreed with me on this matter. I can get out of this without GM myself, and you will see...

IC: Tenchi could hear the two clones coming, one from 80 yards away, and the other was trying to sneak up right behind him. 'I know what they are about to do, and I will let them think that they got me just where they want me. This foolish ninja is taking all of the bait I am throwing at him.' It seemed like some special wind was swirling around in Tenchi's palms just before he started to attack. Then the clone came out of the smoke and shot a large lightning bolt at him. Then he could feel the other one just about right behind him. Just then he stood up looking furious and turned sideways while throwing his sword far into the air at a slightly tiled angle. The thunderbolt came zipping through the air and hit his hands which were now glowing just as the clone appeared beside him and the lightning ninjutsu had touched his other glistening hand. Just then both of the lightning ninjutsu seemed to disappear, but they didn't disappear, rather they were absorbed by Tenchi. He then punched forward into the clone and it went poof.

He then ran forward with his hands still glowing as he heard Bam talking or rather ranting in the distance at him. The huge lightning wave came forward with such might that Tenchi knew that he was about to get a nice sum of charge from this next absorbtion. As the technique went forward it destoried his other clone and Tenchi put out both of his hands and the wave of lightning disappeared just when that happened. Certainly Bam could see what was happening pretty clearly in front of him. "Stupid young one... You have lanched too many attacks of the same elements, against someone with the wind element and as strong as I am, certainly you must have seen this coming, at least any ninja with any sense of anything would have sensed this coming."

He could hear the sword he had thrown in the air only moment before coming down. He reached up with his hand wide closing his hand just in time on the hilt of the sword. He then reach up into the sky with his left hand and a mask seemingly appeared in his hand. It looked like the front of a skull with red lines going through it. He started to laugh a little. "Young one, you have angered me by your stupidity and now you will feel true power!" Just then he placed the mask on his face and griped the hilt of his sword extremely tight. A huge wind surrounded the whole area. It wasn't wind ninjutsu though, it was like he had so much chakra that it started to compress the area around them. Any loose debris was now flying up in the air like a storms winds. Tenchi's chakra lv. soared high, and it could be said that he posessed Bijuu lv. chakra or maybe even more than that lv.? The chakra was so powerful that it would probably make, a shinobi at Bam's lv., it hard to breath, let alone move from his spot. Right now Bam had no other choice, but to accept this force because he didn't have the energy left to try to struggle because of his series of techniques he had used before hand. He started to walk forward slowly towards Bam with a large win swirling around him. "Young one, accept DEFEAT! You cannot win! My strength is undeniable!" Finally he reached his blade towards the neck of Bam. "Do you accept defeat?"
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:34 pm

OOC: Yeah your right i made too many. Alright i accept defeat

IC: After Bam fired his jutsu he enegry was depleted as he watched how easily Tenchi absorb both of his lightning jutsu with his hands, took out the clones and absorb the Lightning wave with no problem NO WAY! IMPOSSIBLE HE ABSORB EACH ATTACK. What did i get myself into......I was fightning a losing battle from the start.

Bam notice Tenchi grabbing his sword out of the air, as he slowly reached for his face and a white mask appeared on it. Suddenly a pressure so immense that it cause bam to drop to his knee This.........POWER. What the hell is he! Is the power of S-rank ninja's. Bam watched in horror as Tenchi walked toward with him slowly and each he took the pressure seem to getting stronger, until finally he reached Bam and pointed his sword at him, ordering him to give up "Tch, I was fightning a battle i couldn't win. I didnt get to transform either......." A grin appeared on Bam face " Oh well, its been a blast anyway. I accept defeat." Bam look at Tenchi with great respect, then Bam got up slowly due Tenchi intense pressure " I hope i get to see ya again dude, heh its been fun somewhat....Peace." Bam slowly began walking down the path toward Konohagakure
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:48 pm

OOC: Edited
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin