Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konoha History Time skip plus the random time I was MIA

3 posters

Go down

Konoha History Time skip plus the random time I was MIA Empty Konoha History Time skip plus the random time I was MIA

Post by Konoha Koga Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:35 am

Konoha wondered away from her team in the middle of the night, being a vampire that does not need to sleep she became the designated night guard. While wondering about she was caught in a landslide. When her team woke up, they thought she had gone on ahead to scout out the rest of their journey home so, they continued on without her. It took quite some time for her to dig herself out of the rubble. Once on the surface though, she saw that someone was waiting for her. A strange man dressed in all black, bringing out the extreme paleness of his skin from lack of sun. The man looked at her and said, "You and I are the same."

Konoha looked at him with confusion but, replied anyway, "How so?"

The man flashed a quick smile at her that would have been too fast for a human's eyes to capture but, Konoha could see the fangs in his mouth before they were once again covered by his lips. The man reached a hand out to Konoha and helped her away from the rubble she had been trapped under. "I was a great a powerful vampire of the anbu clan. However, my human counterpart died in combat and we are now forced to share this form." He looked down at the confused look on Konoha's face. "You do not share your existence with a human, do you?" Konoha shook her head slowly. "I see." The man thought for a moment before continuing, "In any case, you will need some training and who better to train a vampire than another vampire?" The smile her gave Konoha was deep and meaningful, and Konoha felt this as she walked with the man. She knew he would not hurt her.

"It is sad," The man said, "How many vampires go on without knowing their full potential." He gazed up into the night sky for a minute before walking onward to their destination. It was a quaint little cottage in the middle of the wood. Smoke was coming from the chimney, it was obviously inhabited. The man walked straight towards it and opened the door to reveal a vast open plain shrouded in darkness. As Konoha stepped inside she turned to look back at the door. The plain continued onward infront of the door, leaving it to stand on its own in the vast open space. There was a building inside the door, to the left as soon as you walk through. It was a small shack with one inhabitant.

The strange man introduced him to Konoha, "This is Jeb, he is very human. As vampires cannot use genjutsu he is the one who created the illusion of a small cottage in the wood you saw earlier." Konoha curtsied before him in greeting.

"So, can I still use ninjutsu?" Konoha asked the strange man.

"Yes but, it will be extremely weak as compared to a human who cast the same jutsu. With practice you may be able to overcome this disadvantage though."

And so, Konoha stayed with the strange man and Jeb, practicing with her new vampiric skills and changing her mechanics in how she cast jutsus. Now when she casts a jutsu, instead of using the blue chakras we are all so familiar with, she uses the black aura which changes the nature of all the jutsus she casts.

((She can still cast the regular set of jutsu, however. She uses a different set of seals and the overall nature of the jutsu is different. For example, if she were to cast a bunshin, the clone would have more evil intentions rather than being a straight copy. Also, if she were to cast, for the sake of argument, the water dragon jutsu, the dark aura would actual find a water source and move the water. This would give the dragon a black appearance rather it's normal blue color. Finally, all her jutsu would simply feel more sinister. As though the jutsu itself has the intent to kill.))

Upon completing her training, Konoha decided to see what had become of Konohagakure. Last she had heard, it had been blown to bits and the reason they were heading that direction before her training was to search for survivors. But that had been seven years ago.

Upon approaching the gates of the great village she took a deep breath before walking through and seeing that Konohagakure had been rebuilt and was better than ever. Even the monument of the great Hokages past had been refurbished. Konoha gazed upon the monument and her face turned to shock as she saw Dean-sama's face on the mountain. She hoped that it did not mean that he was dead but, it definitely meant that he was no longer Hokage.

After standing there for a minute she moved into the heart of the village, glad to finally be home again.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Konoha History Time skip plus the random time I was MIA Empty Re: Konoha History Time skip plus the random time I was MIA

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:50 pm

Konoha, you want me to unlock your app so you can add this to it and update your other stuff?
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Konoha History Time skip plus the random time I was MIA Empty Re: Konoha History Time skip plus the random time I was MIA

Post by Konoha Koga Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Yes please! That is assuming it's approved.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm

your chacter is a vampire and mine is now a werewolf. Won't i be your enemy now?
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah i think so too
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum