Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooky baby

3 posters

Go down

Brooky baby Empty Brooky baby

Post by Luutiont Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Name: Brooky Baby
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality:Brook acts as if she is a princes and thinks that every body wants her wich is true for the most part she is madly in love with Luutiont the very first time she sees him. But of course she dosent show it. After fighting Luutiont she then becomes his friend along with kira

History: Brook was abused by her father at a younge age and kicked out of her house when she was 10. Ever sence then she has been training with Kira he best friend who she moved in with after geting kicked out. She was and still is allways tyrying to make boys follow her just to break there hearts. She is some what of a mising ninja of the sand village but not really she always visits just to meat boys and take them back to her place to get crunk and have sex with them. One day she met a boy who did not like here and she did not like that idea her and kira ended up fighting this boy. She obtained her blood line at the age of 13 and now is very skilled with it as is her friend kira.

When she turned 10 she found out her bloodline was vampire sight wich is very rare sense the vampire clan is from the mist village she later found out that her parents where far decendents of the vampire clan.

Specialty:Bloodline Genjutsu
Elements: N/A

Goals:To make Luutiont fall in love with her
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((This is a npc for the mission mikami sent me on Im prdy sure he gave me permison to make this one and another. If not im sorry mikami i sorry i didint understand what you said but ill make this and another one for me to fight on my mission and i will also be rping with them for other things to.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Brooky baby Empty Re: Brooky baby

Post by Luutiont Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

bump
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 pm

approved
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 am

Luutiont wrote:
When she turned 10 she found out her bloodline was vampire sight wich is very rare sense the vampire clan is from the mist village she later found out that her parents where far decendents of the vampire clan.

NPC's are not allowed to have custom bloodlines.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down