Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answers only lead to questions.

Go down

Answers only lead to questions. Empty Answers only lead to questions.

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 am

The entrance to Takigakure was beautiful. The waterfall itself was amazing to look at. Time was drawing near and soon, very soon answers would be found. Nothing could stop Osamu from finding out what he wanted to know. Not the shinobi in Takigakure nor any invading shinobi. His mission was clear and sucess was the only outcome. Osamu took a deep breath and took a step closer and closer to the waterfall. Osamu made a small air sphere and put it around his head because he didn't know how long it would be before he saw the surface. Gazing upon it's beauty for a minute before entering, Osamu took another deep breath and closed his eyes as he dove into the water. Swimming was one of the few things Osamu was kind of new to. Although he's lived for over a thousand years he never really had to swim anywhere.

Due to the fact that he could control the molecules in the water he simply moved his arms as though he was swimming but he was actually moving the water in his over to the side. His feet kicked back and forth like he was swimming but again he was simply moving water out of the way. He swam for what seemed like hours before he saw the surface. The water was beautiful and blue. Once hesaw the surface Osmau rushed to it. Not because he was running out of air but because he wanted to see where he was. His head came out of the water first. He looked around hoping to see the village and to his surprise that's what he saw. This village had'nt been heard from in years but it still moved and operated like a regular village. Osamu pulled his self up and walked on the water until he saw land. Of ourse he was stopped by some of the villages guards. This was to be expected. Osamu willingly answered their questions as they asked them.

Guard 1: "Explain your purpose for bring here?

Osamu: "I simply came to enjoy the sights gentlemen. I figured it'll be fun to see how this village is doing after all these years."

Guard 2: Why use this entrance instead of using the regular entrance? Are you a spy?" The guard readied his weapon.

Osamu: "No no i'm not a spy. As you can tell I hold no alligence to any village or country. I am just here to enjoy the sights as I said before."

The guard searched Osamu and found nothing of danger other than his sword that won't come off unless he's in battle.

Guard 1: "Why won't this weapon come off? Take it off NOW!!"

Osamu: "See that's kind of hard to do. See the only time this sword can leave my back is when i'm in battle other than that it is bound to me forever. How does the sword know when the battles over you ask? Well that's kind of harf to tell because it has a mind of it's own that just knows."

At this point the guards had no choice but to believe him. THey tried taking it off but it wouldn't budge. After the questioning they let Osamu into the village. Once inside he began to look for any signs that may lead him to the answers he was looking for. He walked through the village and saw nothing out of the ordinary. After walking for hours he made his way to a near by resturant and took a seat. The place was kinda empty. Was it because the food was bad? Was it because of other resturants? Or was it because of bad management? Either one of these could be the reason why the place was empty. Osamu took a chance anyway and took a seat. He saw a waitress that was some eye candy. She had to be atleast five five with long black hair that came down to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a pretty purple and her lips were full and red. Osamu was at a loss for words for a while. When she asked for his order he couldn't speak. She asked again smiling and he shook his head and answered "Um some Ramen with pork and a Red Bull."

Before she left the table Osamu grabbed her arm. He didn't mean to it was just a reaction. "Um sorry about that but I have to know. What is your name?" The girl smiled and giggled before answering. "Aimi. Aimi Fumiko." Osamu let her arm go and was in a state of shock. He was thrown off by the first name but the lasr name remained a mystery to him. "Hey do you know of any place that might have information about the past?" Aimi smiled with her eyes closed. "The cave outside. Many people have found diaries and scrolls about the past. That's your best be."
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Answers only lead to questions. Empty Re: Answers only lead to questions.

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:30 pm

"The cave outside? That seems kind of odd but what the hey." Osamu waited for his food to arrive. The table he sat at was surprisingly clean compared to the other tables. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back in the chair. [color:b5d2=darkblue]"Eyes on the prize Osamu. Your are almost there. All I have to do is go and see what's in that cave. If the answers I need are in there then I will be able to make my next move and-" The waitress intrupted his thought process as she placed his food on the table. Everything was going just as he planned. Even though meeting an attractive waitress wasn't in his paln it was a nice addition to it.

As he carefully ate his Ramen his eyes couldn't help but wander over to Aimi who was at the counter with the man who was the manager. Osamu could tell he was the manager because of how he bossed Aimi around. Still he stayed quiet and ate. There were a couple more waitress there but she seemed to be the best. Quickly he finished his bowl and rasied his hand with the bowl in it implying that he wanted more. Aimi rushed over to Osamu and grabbed his bowl. As she turned away Osamu pulled out some money and gave it to her. Also he spoke to her in a tone that only she would able to hear. "When I leave your comming with me. Don't ask any questions just go when I say go."

Osamu wasn't quick to just believe anyone so if what she said was a lie and this is a set up he wanted someone to be there with him so that they would go down instead of him. Aimi brought him his second bowl but her hands were a little shaky. This was normal because a stranger just told her to go with him. Just as she was walking away from the table Osamu smiled as he sipped the last of his Red Bull. Normally pork and Red Bull would raise one's blood pressure and could kill them but the combonation gave Osamu a serious rush of adreniline. This rush helps Osmau's accuracy and he gets a little faster from it. Although the headache afterwards is something similiar to a hangover. Once he finished he kicked the table he was at towards the manager and grabbed his bowl as it landed in front of him. Aimi ducked behind a near by table. Osamu grabbed her and headed towards the door. "Now your gonna tell him all about this cave." He grabbed Aimi's hand and ran out. In his left hand was a kunai with an explosive tag on it. As they ran Osamu released it and it exploded attracting alot of attention. "Aw shit. Someone's gonna be really mad." Osamu was quickly ran out of town by the town shinobi and forced to let Aimi stay.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum