Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey through the dirty old swamp(open).

2 posters

Go down

Journey through the dirty old swamp(open). Empty Journey through the dirty old swamp(open).

Post by deidei Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 am

Mika continued her journey now separated from Cheshire through a place that was obviously a dumb. Swamps were at each direction, in her way or far behind her as she reached farther into the dark and musty place. She covered her nose with her hand. There had been a rotten smell that filled the air the father she got into the forrest like area. "Gee it sure does stink in here, what the hell is it?" She spoke to herself and squinting her eyes. The smell was so bad that it made her eyes water. "My god, I have to get out of here before the smell kills me off." She leaped into a tree to escape the fatal smell. She would continue her way through the swampy mass from the trees. "I should run into a village not far from this massive grave of dead life. It's so depressing in here." Continuously jumping her way out, to her surprise, the trees weren't so strong and a live like they use to be, and by standing on one of the branches she collapse falling out of the trees.

She slammed into a swamp just as smelly as the rest of them. Her face grew so sour that she felt as if her lips would fall off. "You have to be kidding me". She got up and out of the swamp. She was dirty and reeked just as bad as the swamp had. The smell was beginning to become immune to her so at least there was a plus there. "I defiantly need to wash up when I get out of here ASAP, I can't go on like this, so sick." She felt like gagging at the though of the muck being all in her hair. Then, Mika had realized something and quickly grabbed at the bell on her neck. It was completely clean. She let out a sign of relief and smiled. "Thank goodness, it's ok." The bell let off a small ring like usual when Cheshire had wore it. The sound comforted her reminding or the good times she had. As if he stood next to her again.

Mika grew rather sad at the thought, so she continued on her way again. Dirty and in search of a bath now. Finally she could see a bright light at the end of the stinky hell she was in. Much brighter than the Swamp was due to a lack of trees. She let off a small sigh and smiled. "Finally, this place was such a pain, oh please let me find a bath, or something." As she made her way through the exit they was a small town not to far ahead. Excitement took over as she cheered in her mind that she had found a place to clean herself up at. She stood and looked around at the small village. "Hmm, I wonder if this place as a hot spring, I'm in the mood for relaxing." She walked carefully up the the village so she wouldn't scare anyone.

Instead of seeing some human faces she seen nothing. Not a soul was around to see Mika come into the small town. "Where are the people around here?" Finally a small lady came out of one of the houses. "Hello Hello there young lady." Due to Mika's shy ways she quietly answered her. "Well hello, if you don't mind me asking, where is everyone?" The lady smiled. "Oh, their just all in there homes, not many people tend to socialize outside around here due to the faint smell or those darn swamps." She sniffed the air. "Speaking of smells, you fell in one didn't you?" Mika gave off a weak smile. "Yeah, I did actually. I was going to see if it wasn't much trouble if I could possibly get a bath or something." The lady began walking down the trail. "Oh sure follow me."

Mika followed her until she got to a small hut like house with steam rising through the cracks. "This is a very very pure and clean bath house. It's usually for passing shinobi or traders to come by if they went through the swamp. So please take your time, Just come back by my place and I can provide you a meal before you set out again." "Oh, thank you so much. I mean I really appeachate what your doing for me." The women smiled and laughed. "it's nothing sweetie." The lady left Mika to her business. Mika went into the house. The steam licked at her cheeks, hot but yet relaxing. She made he way towards that back and began to strip. She left everything but her precious bell at the side. She made her way in and settled for relaxation. She played with the bell around her neck for awhile thinking about how Cheshire was doing. Mika closed her eyes and continued with her thoughts.
deidei
deidei

Back to top Go down

Journey through the dirty old swamp(open). Empty Re: Journey through the dirty old swamp(open).

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Osamu not finding what he needed in the Waterfall Country and since he was forced out he ran to the first place he could find. "Ah Oh my-what is that smell? It smells like-li-Oh god I have to get out of here." Just as he headed for the exit he saw the guards from the Waterfall Country. "Dammit if they see me that means I have to fight and right now I am in the mood to do anything BUT fight." Osamu made his way through the swamp holding his breath for minutes at a time. Only exhaling to regain his air and then inhaling again before going further ahead. Osamu thought to his self "Damn this sucks. If only I hadn't fught that resturant owner. Then that Aimi girl only led me into further trouble. How was I suppose to know that she was HIS wife."

Osamu cut and slashed his way through the many many branches that was in his way. The sunlight was very very dim due to the fact that the swamp gases made it almost impossible to see. He stopped for a moment to rest and take a break because he had been running this whole time. Running isn't Osamu's strong suit so he tire easily. Not because he's out of shape because Osamu carries alot of things with him that are very unnessacery for a shinobi to have such as hair gel, a comb, and things of that nature. Being out like this and not being able to get a mirror was hell on him. Still he took a deep breath and began running again. This time he would only stop if he saw a house or something like that. ALso this time he paced him self better so that he wouldn't tire so easily.

Osamu ran, well rather jogged at a fast pace, through the smelly swamp area. "Oh my-who would live here? Who? I bet that there isn't one house in the wasteland." He would soon be proven wrong. As he ran he saw the light of someone's house. "What? Really? Out here like that just in the middle of a swamp? Well either way I need to get to a bath and a mirror." Osamu made his way to the house. He began to hear voices comming from inside. Osamu being a shinobi quickly got on his guard. The last thing he needed was to ambushed by a bunch of swamp shinobi. WIth his sword drawn he made his way passed the door and made no sounds. Step by step he made his way to the first window and saw an elderly lady. "Hm she can't be a threat but still I need to know who else is in the house with her."

He continued to walk around the house quietly and safely. As he made his way to what appeared to be a steam room all he saw was smoke. "Ok this sould be it. Now let's see who it is that i'm going kill now." Quietly he rubbed his hand on the window and the steam was very thick but Osamu could make out what appeared to be a woman's hand. Then he saw her. He was very confused. He didn't know weather to stay and watch like a perv or apologize for being a peeping tom or just keep going about his business. Of course he needed a bath so he had to say something he just didn't know what. He took a deep breath and took a huge gulp. With his arm over his eyes he yelled loudly "SORRY FOR INTRUDING!! I AM JUST A WONDERING SHINOBI AND I COULD USE A BATH. IF YOUR A GIRL THEN I SO WASN'T LOOKING AT HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE AND HOW SOFT YOUR SKIN LOOKS. I SO WAN'T DOING THAT. I ALSO DIDN'T SEE YOU NAKED." Osamu stood still wit his hand over his eyes as he awaited a response from someone.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Journey through the dirty old swamp(open). Empty Re: Journey through the dirty old swamp(open).

Post by deidei Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

Mika heard the voice from outside, but it seemed faint at the same time. She jumped in the water. It was a males voice therefore a man had to be watching her. "What a prevert!" She yelled. Then she grabbed her clothes that had been washed and her towel wrapping herself to dry. She went to the exit of the door and opened it as the steam came rolling out. "You men have absolutely no respect for women what so ever, as long as you get a peep show thats all you care about!" She began ranting as she exited the bath house. "When I turn this corner I'm going to rip your.." She looked up at Osamu confused as if she had saw him before.

There was a award silence, she knew she had saw him from somewhere but, where at? Her memory has been shaky since she left out a long while ago. She finally spoke deciding who he was didn't matter. "Who the hell do you think you are watching a women much younger than you take a bath? Don't you have anything better to do with your time besides getting your eyes full?" She turned around to walk away. "If you want the bath so bad then it's all yours, I'm done with it. I swear if you follow me around or anything I will tear out your third leg, you would wish you was dead." She continued walking to find the older women's house so she could change.
deidei
deidei

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Osamu still with his hand over his eyes knew that he would get a scolding from the girl but he didn't think it was going to be this bad. "Hey wait calm down I wan't peeping at you." Osamu sighed as she walked away. "I take it it's ok to take my hand down now? Anyway look miss I was just passing through this....this... place looking to escape from some shinobi whom I have upset. This was just the first house I saw and I thought people would attack. Being a shinobi as long as I have trust becomes an issue that is very hard to deal with. Please forgive me. I am NOT a pervert. Maybe a little freaky side but NOT a pervert." He didn't know if she was gone or not because Osamu didn't take his hand down.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that he saw that she was gone. "Aww man so she really didn't hear any of that?" Osamu sat down and took a huge breath and then sighed. "Why is it so hard for me to talk to women? What am I 13? Dammit. I know she said not to follow her but I can't have her going around calling me a perv. I know I need a mirror and a shower but I have to address this first. Well a shower would be nice but I don't want her getting to far away." Osamu wiped off his face and started a shower. As the water ran he rushed to find the mysterious girl. Osamu shouted "Lady. Hey lady who thought I was peeping. Come back I'm not a pervert. I just want a chance to explain that's all." He stood by the bathroom door waiting to see if she heard him.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by deidei Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Mika could hear his voice faint in the background....

"Lady. Hey lady who thought I was peeping. Come back I'm not a pervert. I just want a chance to explain that's all."

She looked back behind her. "Oh really?" She made her way towards him. he stood waiting for her to approach and finally Mika took a stop not to far from where he had stood. "O.k Mr. I'm totally not a pervert, you best explain yourself and hope that It's believable enough for me to apologize for being completely jumpy." She shuffled her feet on the warn ground and waited for a response. She looked up and grinned, "That way we both can go on our ways and pretend none of this ever happened."

(Yes tis short).
deidei
deidei

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:54 am

Osamu looked at Mika in her eyes and was at a loss for words for a minute. He quickly regained his composer and spoke. "My name is Osamu Rimaka. I was travelling well really running from the shinobi in the Waterfall Country. Why you ask? Well that's another story for another day. Anyway I was travelling through the swamp, saw a house, heard voices, and my natural shnobi instinct kicked in. I thought that you all were going to ambush me or you guys might be an unknown group of ninja. When I saw that it was a woman inside the bathroom I covered my eyes and tried to apologize but you left and threatened to slice off my third leg." Osamu took a deep breath and spoke again. "Ok I don't know this swamp area to well and from the looks of it neither do you so let's say we atleast get out of here together. After that we can go our own seperate ways if you want. What do you say miss...." Osam uawaited her response.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down