Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gintoki Sakata VS Rin Takeshi

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gintoki Sakata VS Rin Takeshi Empty Gintoki Sakata VS Rin Takeshi

Post by Daichi Kimura Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:39 pm

The fresh air blowing the birds chirping Gintoki whose show there sleeping under a tree witha shonan jump on his face

Dream
Gintoki is shown with spiky hair floating over a planet as he yelled out "freeza give up now i will not kill you just leave the planet and never come back" as freeza just stood there and replied "you stinking monkey i will kill you all then i will go to earth and kill every one there" Ginkoti then started to to get mad as his the rubble around him started to rise up as soon as the rubble rais up to his face Gintoki then dash at freeza and punch him in the gut and kick freeza in the face.

Real world

after Gintoki dream Gintoki woke up and said "man i wish i can fly that would be so sweet as he sense some one near by.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

http://www.nochucknorris.com/

Back to top Go down

Gintoki Sakata VS Rin Takeshi Empty Re: Gintoki Sakata VS Rin Takeshi

Post by Marixia Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 pm

(OOC: First things first. If you're going to fight me, you're going to need to add as much detail as possible. They invented a thing called punctuation, please use it. Also, capitlization when starting sentences, I have issues and it drives me crazy. ^^")
IC:

As Rin walked outside to continue her morning run she was frankly quite surprised when noticing a note on her apartment door. Written in fine pencil, Rin read over the note before folding it up and putting it in her pocket. She let out a 'hmmm' and then turned around, jumping onto the balcony rail before pushing off and landing on a building below. As soon as her feet hit the roof she was off into a run towards her next destination and the new fight request.

Upon arrival, Rin suddenly appeared only a few feet away from the opposite ninja. "Greetings, my name is Rin Takeshi....I received your note" she said while throwing a kunai to him. It landed at his feet with the note attached by a simple red thread. "... so by chance who are you?" She examined the ninja before him, tilting her head slightly at his slightly familiar appearance. He almost reminded her of her own father, someone she never truly liked for she had received many beatings from him. She then saw the Suna headband and soon her piercing blue eyes looked back to him, waiting for a response as the birds continued to chirp their song in the background.

(Sorry it's short but I'm in a hurry.)
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:36 pm

"My name is Gintoki Sakata I'm a ninja from the hidden Sand village. I send you a letter to see how the mist Ninja fight's and wanted to test your skill's out my self." Gintoki said just look at her and started to take his finger and place it in his ear and look at it. I heard your good at using Kenjutsu I'm good at kenjutsu also but I would not call my self a master... maybe a pro? Gintoki look at her with a board face on "I hope we can get this over with for I can get back to the genin and train them."

As soon he Gintoki finish talking Gintoki dash behind Rin with great speed and drew his sword and place the blade on Rin's back the blade shine in the moon light. "oh and I forget to tell you... my speed is as fast as a Anbu from the leaf village." While gripping his sword and watching Rin closely to make sure she wont counter him.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm

As Gintoki dissappeared Rin, hearing the unsheathing of a blade, her reaction time kicked in as she whirled around and titlted the katana so his blade met the flat bottom half of hers. Rin opened her clsoed eyes and let out a slight slight before smirking slightly, "to bad i'm not from the mist. It appears my village has slipped your mind for I am from Kumo." She pushed his weapon off hers in slight attempt to knock him unbalanced off as she leapt back a few feet, guard at the ready. "So you're fast and you know Kenjutsu...." she titled her eyebrow slightly and winced as a barrage of memories flashed before her eyes, the vague image of the man appearing once more. She shook her head and looked back at him, her unemotional mask setting in as she looked him dead in the eyes, "truthfully... If I were you I wouldn't go around flaunting your power...you may be fast... but I've been trained by the fastest." Rin's eyes narrowed at her words, she didn't understand why she said that but when she had her voice sounded like the voice of another girl; the girl she saw in her strange memories she had yet to figure out.

She shook her head and regained complete focus, "let's begin." A light breeze passed through the area as the song of the sparrows began to die down into a mellow tune. Rin performed a few hand signs before pulling loose her sheath and running her hand down it, whispering under her breath, "Kurogane Dougu..." Rin's eyes never left Gintoki's as she stared dead into them before seizing the opportunity to move. "Meet my speed.." she said in a loft unemotional tone before disappearing. A blast of air came off of her before she reappeared crouched down behind Gintoki; gaining the necessary balance before proceeding further. She then slashed out her katana in an attempt to cut the back of his knees as she held her sheath at the ready to defend any sort of oncoming attack. Her focus was strong and senses unlocked, pushing away to memories that now began to flood into her mind like water bursting through a broken dam.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm

"look like this will be a challenge, once i killed 50 Sannin level ninja by my self so i can be more of a match for you" as Gintoki then got on his knees and use his sword to block the attack. As soon as he block the attack his arm started to shake and bleed down some Gintoki quickly got up and looking at Rin he then started to turn his blade to the right as he then lower his body some and started to remembering his past.

While thinking of his past his rage started back up his eyes change from board to blood lust. Gintoki started to speak and keep on saying the same thing over and over "Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill", as he started to swing his blade at Rin while Saying "Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill", as Gintoki then start to yell out "Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill". While mixing up his attack by kicking and while Swinging his katana at the same time While yelling out "I will kill you".

Gintoki Blood lust increasing as he battles and his strength increasing as he battle Rin.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Rin just stared at him as he spoke, his sword meeting hers as she continued to hold her sheath. She could have easily blocked the attack before slashing the back of his knees, however she let him perform his move, almost as if she were toying with him. She held him steadily, slipping the sheath back it's proper place and releasing the chakra she put into it so she didn't waste. She held steady and slight pressed against his blade to try and knock him more unbalanced. Her eyes still remained on his as she listened all around. She watched them turn from being bored to a complete blood lust and merely smirked, now feeling a slight thrill set in.
"So you're going to give me all you've got..." she said with a full on smirk, "then i'll be sure to return the favor."

She could have sworn she felt the heat flowing off his body from his forming rage; soon he began saying a word over and over. His tone was much different now, however Rin wasn't afraid and couldn't help but continue to smirk. As he prepared to kick and swing, Rin's image suddenly disappeared as Gintoki felt some of her wind pull him forward. She reappeared few away, her blade now sheathed as she had her hands performing hand signs. "Let's play shall we!?" she yelled, "Kokuangyou no Jutsu!"

Suddenly, it looked like darkness began to emerge out of nowhere before Gintoki found himself in complete darkness. Rin moved from her position to a new one, watching Gintoki and yet smirking at the perfect position she now had. Normally Rin would have done a little more after using this attack, but this time she simply watched Gintoki, 'so how are you going to get out of this?'
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Gintoki rage whose going all out, all he saw whose the image of the Sannin in his head the sannin useing the same jutsu on Gintoki in the past Gintoki then stop a bit and stood there with his ears open and smelling stuff as he then smelled something On rin as his head turn to Rin and started to Say "one false move and your mine" . As Gintoki heard Rin slowly walking away as Gintoki blood lust slowly lower back down and Gintoki continue to speak "will maybe then i can use my head this time Kage Bunshin no Jutsu".

as Gintoki created 2 clones and said "OK guys formation B" as the close dash to the side of Rin and both of the clones draw there blade as Gintoki yelled out "Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm" while swinging his blade at Rin at high speed as Gintoki then jump in med air and started to take shuricans and toss them at Rin while in the air while adding wind to the shuricans as he said "Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken".
'

Last edited by Daichi Kimura on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 pm

OOC: Daichi, redo that whole entire post cause it doesnt make sense
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:46 pm

OOC: its the best i could edit because i have Asperger syndrome so im trying to type the best i can
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 pm

OOC: Let not a syndrome limit what you can possibly do. The term "mind over matter" comes into play. I've seen you come up with that bloodline back on the last site, it was great. I know you can do a better job and this is alot better
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 pm

OOC:thanks some time i get it some time i dont did you also kick me back down to academy student?
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 pm

(OOC: Yes, much like Kyouken said. Don't let your syndrome limit who you are or put you down, it is mind over matter. Also try to make your posts as clear as possible, much like he said. I sometimes have that problem myself where my posts are unclear and it only gets troublesome. So the clearer your posts are the better. Also I wouldn't necessarily assume someone wheres perfume and such, for Rin doesnt Razz. Otherwise, you truly are doing well.)

Rin made a 'ch' sound as Gintoki began to come at her, 'coming right at me hmmm?' She merely watched as him and his clones planned to attack, closing her eyes as they drew nearer she let out a sigh and burst off again, dissappearing from the playing field. She reappeared in the trees of the surrounding forest, watching Gintoki as she crouched down and grew completely still. Her chin was propped up by her hands as she sat, the genjutsu still in place as Gintoki was still surrounded by the darkness. 'Maybe it's time I stop playing around... how unlike me to simply allow an opponent to get away when I had the perfect opening... all well, at least I got a glimpse of his abilities.'

Rin did a few hand signs before landing on the soft dirt below, smelling the fragrance of pine around her. She glanced over at the pond nearby as two forms soon rose out and dashed forward, appearing not to far away from Gintoki and his own clones, their swords drawn. Rin sighed and took a step forward before suddenly dissappearing, the ground shifting from where she once stood.

One of the clones sheathed it's sword and performed hand signs, "Housenka no Jutsu", it said before taking in a deep breath and spitting out numerous fireballs in Gintoki and his clone's direction, hoping to destory his clones and hit Gintoki. The other clone was standing with it's sword at the ready to defend her clone comrade, eyes narrowed. Soon, Rin ended the genjutsu as the darkness receded, allowing Gintoki to see once more.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Gintoki saw the fireballs flying at him as he quickly use Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and summon a clone next to him in med air .as his clone grab gintoki and toss him out of the way of the attack as Gintoki landed on the ground while holding his blade as he deactivate his clones and then started to point his blade at Rin while looking at her and said "i swore never to never kill another living soul ever even if it means im going to die".

as Daichi lower his blade some and started to turn his back as he smiled and started to run back words at high speed and kick off as he took his blade and started to spin at high speed while using Wind Release: Hurricane Shield to in cress his speed.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:10 am

(OOC: I SPY A RUN ON SENTENCE!!!! From here on, comma's and semicolon's shall be your best friend T-T.)

The Rin's both smile as they watched Gintoki, the once chirping birds now silent due to the battle that was taking place. "You think you can kill us, eh?", they both said with smirks on their faces. As Gintoki's own clones disappeared, it only made their smirks grow as they saw him prepare his next attack. Their smirks fading back to the original unemotional shield their creator currently had. As soon as Gintoki was in motion, one clone performed hand signs as she moved towards Gintoki, "Goukakyuu no Jutsu..." She stopped suddenly and took in a deep breath before exhaling and releasing a giant ball of flames towards the approaching Gintoki. The other clone continued to wait in the background, katana at the ready and occasionally peering around at her surroundings, besides focusing on the battle at hand.

As all this occurred, Rin herself continued to wait from her hiding place. She was focused and although she was using clones who were using jutsus, she was also resting. She heard all that was taking place; her closed eyes only strengthening her other senses all the more. She knew the time would come when she had to reveal herself, but for now, she was taking advantage of her refuge.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Gintoki use Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to create one more shadow clone as then ran to the near by lake. The real Gintoki started to form Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Rat → Boar → Bird hands signs.

5 minutes later
The Shadow clone stood by ready to use Water Release: Water Encampment Wall when something happens. as the clone just stood there and took out a kunai while keeping his gaurd up just in case Rin attacks. as soon as gintoki finish his hands sign he then said "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique" as the Water Dragon Bullet began to go after Rin at high speed.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:12 pm

As the two clones stood there they scoffed and one stepped forward, "really.. you're going to pull a move that takes this much time on someone such as I?" They both then burst forward and one appeared on the water far from the clone and Gintoki, performing the same exact hand signs the same speed as Gintoki. Meanwhile, the other clone stood near the edge of the lake, finishing off hand signs and whispering, " Misshuu Enmu...". She exhaled and a dense fog came out before spreading over the lake, four feet high from the water and ground. The clone then waited for Rin's other clone to finish.

As his water dragon raised out of the water hers did as well and aimed right for the head of his water dragon to collide. The clone on the lake leaped off before both of Rin's clones lit matches before throwing them on the lake. As soon as the match hit the fog, the fog burst into huge flames, consuming and burning severely whatever was stuck inside. The two clones then stood readily and on alert, standing on solid earth once more. Rin let out a deep sigh from her spot. 'Im growing tired of such jutsu and clones...', she thought as she still hid, growing anxious.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:38 pm

The fog cleared up as Gintoki clone at the last moment use Water Release: Water Encampment Wall around the real Gintoki. Gintoki stood in the jutsu for a moment as Gintoki and his clone quickly draw there blades and then dash at Rin and her clones.

real gintoki ran at one of Rin clones and add wind element to his sword and said "Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm" as he swing his blade a larg wind like blade flew a Rin Clone cutting down anything in her path.

Gintoki stop as a pile of dust showed up after the attack Gintoki staired at the dust to see if Rin dodge the attack or not while his blade hung from the side with his hand gripping the blade firmly in his hands with a board emotion.

Last edited by Daichi Kimura on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:40 pm

(OOC: Avoid RPing as me or my clones, if you do ask permission first. Plus, as ive mentioned, you cant be dashing towards me, only my clones, for I myself am still hiding. Work on grammar please, it's driving me mad.)

The fog moved in towards the water but majority of it stayed put, the flames continuing to burn around the lake area. The clones merely kept backing up, providing good distance between Gintoki and them. They watched him dash forward and kept moving back until he lashed out an attack. Rather then dodge, the clones simply took the blast and burst into two puffs of smoke as they were destroyed. Rin let out a sigh from where she was hiding and sensed Gintoki, picking up on who was the clone and who wasn't.

As soon as Rin heard something above her, for sure that it was Gintoki and not his clone, she opened her eyes before muttering, "Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu!" Suddenly, hands reached up from underground, aiming to grab Gintoki by the feet and pull him down unexpectantly to where only his head would stick out.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Gintoki Qucikly did a back flip from Rin attack and keep on doing back flips to avoid the attack. Gintoki clone ran to Rin as her arm whose sticking out of the ground. With his sword in his hand he Drag his sword on the ground creating a line on the ground the clone quickly slash the ground near Rin to a nearly impossible to dodge attack.

The real Gintoki landing on the ground he quickly took his sword out and got ready to perform Dragon twist on Rin once he is in his sights.

Flash back
It's been a year and Gintoki is now 23 and Gintoki whose on a mission with Shinro inuzuka and Aiko Chiyo is team whose a chunin and he spend a year together on a mission there were ambush by power-full ninjas Gintoki try to hold them off, but thy where a level of a Sannin level type ninja Gintoki try to hold them off, but he out overpowered and whose knockout for a few hours when he woke up. He saw that his teammates whose covered in blood Gintoki then finally when in a rage of anger and started to track out the Sannin level ninja when he showed up there whose a bunch of ninja around over 50 ninjas. Gintoki quickly draw his sword and started to attack the ninjas for a full day after the day ended the sand ninjas show up to support his team as he saw blood on Gintoki robe.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:32 pm

As Rin heard the sword hit the ground and come towards her, she used Dochuu Eigyo once more to sink back into the ground and avoid danger. She scoffed before rising up from the ground in the forest, her position masked by the trees. She leaped up and crouched on a branch as she looked at Gintoki, a bored expression her face. 'Im growing quite tired of toying with him... come on Rin, just finish him off already.' She sighed, her head resting slightly on her shoulder as she made the serpent hand seal.

Leaves suddenly surrounded Gintoki and swirled around him for a moment. As they fell, a man and woman crawled out from behind the tree line covered in blood with kunai, shuriken, and senbon sticking out of them. They were sand Shinobi, their ninja headbands visible on their foreheads as they drew in closer. The woman held out a pitiful hand as she raised it towards Gintoki, "Gin..toki..the village...please...help...", she said before dropping her hand and hitting the ground. Her breaths stopped as she laid motionless, the man still pulling him towards Gintoki. His breaths were uneven and shallow as she crawled. His blue eyes looked up at Gintoki with a sad look on his face, tears forming, "Gintoki.. the people.. our people are dying..." he said before coughing up blood and shuddering.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Gintoki close his eyes for a bit and open them back up and said:"I gave the village up that's not my village any more I whose never from the sand village". he use genjutsu release on the Genjutsu and said: "genjutsu won't work on me I seen hell before. I watch my own team die from my eyes I never want to see another person die from my eyes".

As Gintoki use Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to create another ninja Gintoki had his clone run through the forest in search for Rin the clones run zig zag through the forest untill One spot Rin as the Clone that spot Rin Vanish Gintoki Got the information from his clone. Gintoki started to run Through the forest in a temp to get where Rin is.

Last edited by Daichi Kimura on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:07 pm

OOC: Ok 3 things

1st. I was hiding amongst many trees... Im an S-rank jonin, I think I know how to hide without someone seeing me THAT easily.

2nd: Is the Kai release (for genjutsu) even included in your list of jutsus?

3rd: Remember what I said about grammer, pleaseeee work on it for Nasa Sad
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:10 pm

OOC:
1. ok i can fix it.
2.i thought all ninja know how to release it..
3. i did a grammer check on it but i can go through it once more.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 pm

OOC: Thank you. The first para looked good in my opinion but the second is just ehhhh. And we add it in to our list of jutsus if we have it. Heh, just trying to help ^^"
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 pm

OOC:I Fix up my post the best I can hope this works?
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next