Kaima Miatzauku

Post by Lee on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Kaima Miatzauku

Bloodline: Sumi Manako (eye of ink)
Classification:jounin/special jounin
Village: none (born in Kiri)
Alignment:Good

Appearance:

Kaima looks a bit like Sai from the naruto Shippuuden series did, with a few changes. He has blue colored hair, and his eyes are completely black. His eye is completely covered by the iris, no white in his eyes (explained in history). He wheres a black coat with a dragon drawing that he painted himself that runs down the side. He where's cacky pants and regular black shoes.

Personality:Kaima doesn't seem like a generous person on the outside, and he's not. But he stays faithful to his village, and he's very loyal and nice. The thing that sets Kaima's personaility from all others, is the simple fact that he's mute. He doesn't speak. It hinders him a bit during missions, not being able to call out to his teamates. He communicates through writing, and some people find that quite uncomfortable.

History: Kaima was born into a family with no ninja talent. They ran the weapons shop for generations, as long as Kiri had been alive. Kaima, being an only child, was meant to inherit the title of 'Weapons Shop Owner', although he did not want too. He used to train and train, but he couldnt unlock any kind of power. So at the age of 10, he gave up, and went to work early at his fathers weapons shop. One day while working in the shop, Kaima was working under a broken shelf, filled with ancient artifacts. While under the shelf, trying to renail a corner, it all fell apart, breaking a few of the artifacts on the shelf. Kaima's father rushed towards the broken shelf in which his son lay under in a crumpled heap. Although, he wasn't too concerned for his son's safety. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!?!" Kai's father yelled in anger. "These items are priceless, and until you can repay me, you know longer hold the weapons shop owner title." His father then walked out of the store without even checking if his son was alive. So Kaima layed there as the hours went by, knocked out by the impact of the shelf.

Late at night, while everyone in the village was most likely sleeping, Kaima awoke and started struggling to push the shelf off of him. When he finally got it off, he felt his body for blood. He felt a blood like substance all over his shirt. But it felt different then blood, and it smelled kind of like... ink. He turned on the lights in his fathers shop, and was instantly shocked just at the site of the whole store. It was all in black and white, as if he himself had drawn it with ink. Kaima rushed to a mirror and looked at himself. His eyes were completely black, and there was ink all over his clothing. Seeing as his father would no longer want him, he retreted to Konaha. With his ability, he passed the chuunin exams there, and became a chuunin. He now go's by the simple name of 'Kai', and works on his artistic skills every day.

Day after day, his life got more boring and more boring. All he did was make artwork for the people of his village, and he didn't get many missions. This is why he descided to go out and do what he did. A man named Kaji Kanto had called him telepathically somehow, so he made his way to Kusagakure.

A small black dot could be seen amongst the sky. There was a small patch of blue among the clouds which hung drearily over the city of Kusagakure, and in the middle was a small black dot that got closer every second. High up in the sky, Kaima rode quickly along his dragon creature, the wind blowing through his silky dark blue hair. As he approached his new leader, he cold be seen more clearer, the dragons wavy movements not hard to spot out. It was a completely black and gray dragon, for it was made of ink. As he got closer and closer to the ground, he could see the one whom had called himself 'Kaji-Kanto'. Now three feet away from the ground, Kaima jumped off of his dragon creature, and on his way down, he slit his neck with his blade. It was a crappy blade, for he was no good with Kenjutsu. As he slit the neck of the dragon, it made a small ink explosion, only reaching around a 1 foot radius from itself. The ink splattered to the ground and disappeared slowly. He had to do this with the creatures that he used to travel with, or else they would leave Kaima, and go reak havoc somewhere else in the world. Kaima brushed some ink off of his shoulder and walked formally to his new leader. As he got within a short distance from him, he gave a slight bow, as if to say, "Hello, Kaji-sama, it's good to finally meet you." He couldn't actually say that though. Kaima was mute.

Kaji was the one who would lead his group of mercenaries. Kaima descided to join this group of his own will, but had recieved some sort of telepathic message which was telling him too. Kaima wasn't doing anything with his life, and figured the only thing he was good at momentarily was fighting, and killing. Maybe this group was his purpose, his destiny. He looked around the dimly lit area, for others that might come.

Kaji smirked as they all gathered and even a freebee he hadnt expected. A female this made kaji laugh just what he needed a playboy mercenary. Kaji didn't care but as xavier showed up it made him laugh. He asked if he was late and guess what HE WAS!. Kaji simple didnt show anything but a even wider grin. He then in less than a flash of the eye tossed his cane up and twirled it the cane part of it flying off at the pupils. From under the cane it revealed a short blade. He tucked the blade onto his shoulder and smirked as his crippled leg started tapping on the ground and instantly the ground they stood on began to shake a bit and soon it started to sink into the ground like a elevator. Kaji then let out a chilling laugh as the elevator dropped unexpectedly and it hit the ground below making a loud thump. Kaji landed gracefully even though his leg was crippled. He stepped off and began limping down the hallway at a good speed. He hoped the people werent idiots and if they stayed on that elevator for 5 more seconds it be over.

After 5 seconds the elevator just shot up whether or not everyone was off. Kaji didn't care he just kept limping down the hall way to soon enter a chamber that seemed to be gigantic and limitless. He then clapped his hands and soon the entire place lighted up. He looked around "Muthafuckah where are you?" Kaji yelled waiting for the last of the people to arrive.

Kaima was fluxed when the elevator began falling. He had stood at the top of the ground, awaiting an answer from the one called Kaji. He could tell that everyone was a bit confused about what was going on, and Kaima definetely wanted answers abotu what exactly the group was all about. The man simply flicked his cane, making the ground into an elevator. It was so unexpected, that he literally tripped and fell on one knee. Although, he didn't like people to see him as a clumsy person. He liked to look orderly and well put together, so he quickly regained his composure and jumped off when it came to a stop. He followed Kaji down the hall, being the first one to follow him. As he enetered inside, he began wondering what he had gotten himself into. However, he continues walking. He really had nothing better to do in his life besides fight. His dark blue hair wouldn't be odd amongst the darkness of this cave. Everyone here seemed to have some kind of odd feature, including one person that struck him as a vampire.

As they walked, a young man with blond hair approached Kaji. Kaima supposed that this was the "Muthafuckah", that Kaji had been reffering to. He didn't look to be to much of a muthafuckah. He began to wonder if he was a shinobi, his white shirt hanging loose passed his shoulder. It gave him more of an innocent look then he probably took credit for. Kaima thought it to be interesting for this boy to be down here, and he smiled politely at him. He would have given him a greeting card, but there was the thing that he was mute. He simply tilted his head and closed his eyes, giving him a warm smile. Kaima looked around the cave, wondering what kind of things Kaji had around.

He say Kai come and smirked as they were all there ready to go. He tapped his foot on the floor 4 times and a chair appeared behind each member kai's placed next to him. There was even one set for the woman who hid in the shadows if she chose to sit or not. He then coughed to clear his throat then spoke in a tone that would strike fear in them that showed his sadism."Now that all of the chosen have arrived, I can tell you what im planning. This is the Kanto group head quarters and by showing up here you are now members of this organization. We are mercenarys for hire and were the ones who will win these wars for the weak. We will not falter and we will not lose. WE WILL FIGHT AND WIN OR DIE AND WIN!" Kaji said his voice growing louder by the minute. "THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIVE I AM CRAZY MAY LEAVE NOW I WILL SHOW NO RESISTANCE BUT YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON!"

Kaji smirked as he waited to see if any of them would leave or if they were going to stay and become members and fight alongside him to live and achieve there destinys as some of the strongest fighters alive.

Last edited by Lee on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaima Miatzauku

Post by Lee on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Kaji shrugged at xaviers words and his finger snapped making another chair come up even before Gen’s arrival into the room at his left. He let out a yawn and stood up. He walked to his right and stood the chairs followed as if pulled by a force they lined up in a single line. Kaji looked away from them as he began to speak.

”First i will tell the benefits of this. Then i will tell the drawbacks. Then you will choose either embrace “it” or die...”

Kaji waited for a moment and soon a screen began to fall from the ceiling and it stood before kaji he tapped his foot and a projection occurred and showed each member with there names on it and there picture. Even the girl who had tagged along was up there. He then turned around to look at them all he then began to speak. ”The people on that projector. Learn there names learn there face and remember. They are your friends nothing else. If i catch anything unfriendly or mean. You will get hurt. Now you might wonder why im not up there. I am not your friend. I am your sensei your teacher and your boss not your freind. You can talk to me. I don't guarantee i’ll listen.”

He tapped his foot as he got antsy he then spoke again The benefits of this group is you will receive a sword and one lesson from me as i see fit. You will get something that will unlock your potential to its fullest. However to get these things you must be willing to open your mind to me let me control when i deem it fit. My seal will be placed onto you and i can my powers to take control of you and save you or help you. If you also try to betray me you’ll end up killing yourself.” Kaji’s voice was dead serious as he opened his left eye it throwing off intent that showed he wasn't bluffing. The eye would throw fear into them and hopefully bring them to there knees. Kaji walked towards them each time his boot hitting the floor it echoing in the massive room.

”Now are you going to let me? Or am i gonna have to kill some of you...?”

As Kaima heard from this man that he would recieve special training, and that he would have to make a choice, everything else faded out around him as he thought. His head bent over, and his hands on his knees, he felt like sighing loudly, but he didn't have a working voice box. He thought a bit about his life in Konoha, and his few friends that he had made there. He thought about his peaceful living as an artist, and how joining this group would likely make all that go away. This made Kaima almost completely happy, these everyday things that he did.

However, he always had something missing inside of him. A calling. With his unique power, he had never done many dangerous missions, or fought a lot at all. Maybe his being unable to speak didn't set off a big alarm, but Kaima wanted a lot more of three things. Those three things being power, danger, and respect. He already had friendly respect, but he wanted something more. He wanted to be marked down in history for his talents. He wanted to overpass the one called Sai. Kaima had a special bloodline that allowed him to draw things into the air, and have them solidify, or even turn explosive. With that extra boost of power, he would surely be distinguished from any other ink user.

Kaima had made his decision. If this man, Kaji Kanto, would help him achieve his goal of becoming stronger, and let him have some fun along the way, he would most definitely be joining this mercenary like group. Kaima took out a speech scroll from the left side of his hip, then set it across his lap. These abilities helped with him being mute and all, but it was still slightly annoying to have to do this all the time. As he finished his set of words, he decided on a harmless animal to present it. On the very bottom center of the page, he drew a small penguin. This was one of the only animals that would come out in almost full color, being only black and white. As kaima waved his hand over the page, a penguin oozed out very quickly onto the ground. It looked around, then began speaking. "I am willing to join the group, and I swear that I will not betray this team."

Kaima crushed the small penguin with his foot, for now it had nothing else to do/say.

Kaji smirked as he watched kumori appear and agree. Kumori was just a body he had picked up only 2 hours before this meeting. It was just to easy he knew everything about them and it just made him laugh.His laugh was dark and decrepid as it was cold and icy. It crossed each of there minds with such ease that it would show them a glimpse of what they would feel in a matter of moments.

Kaji stopped the laugh when he felt the embrace of a child. It shocked him and made him shiver as he looked down to see the young kid holding onto him. Then he heard the message in his head and it made him shiver. This kid was so differemt then anyone he had met the only person who could withstand his new abilities in seishin and with what he did grasp he did not understand. It made him wonder of what he held. However it still ditn matter to him he picked up the kid by the head and looked at him his smile on his face his eyes still close and he spoke. ”Kyuusaisha just becasue your the medic dosent give you the right to touch me.... Kaji then threw the child off and towards kai.

Kaji then looked at each of them they were staying he knew it. He yawned and looked at gen and then at kai. ”You guys remeber how to place the seals correct? The bloods in the desk over there you should remeber.”

Kaji then yawned as he walked over to the female and stood beside her. ”I know who you are aki.... I expected you from the start to be here. Im not gonna do anything to you and if they try to pull anything just tell me got that...”

Kaji then stood back up and yawned as he looked around hoping to see the sealing process being started. He then spoke as he appeared behind Kaima....

”Now you hold my hand and try to think your thoughts to me... i dont need you wasting your chakra on that stupid penguin shit you just pulled.”

Kaji held out his hand and he used his own mind to open kaima’s seishin receptor just a little bit so he could use his thoughts to comminucate with people. After that was done he nodded and told kaima ”You can now broadcast your thoughts to people. This isnt your one lesson just a small gift cause that penguin annoys the crap outta me.”

Kaji then yawned and pulled out a scalpel and a beaker. ”Now fill that up with your blood” Kaji watched as Kaima did so and he then took the beaker and he spat his own blood into the beaker and swooshed it around a bit.

He then pulled out a small brush and took some of the blood mixture and drew KG onto kaima’s neck and he then placed his hand on the Kg and muttered something ”Seal! Instantly the mark burned into Kaima’s flesh The seal was placed Kaima was the first to have the seal of the Kanto group and this was the time in wich he would enjoy.

Kaji yawned and dissapeared to watch kai and Gen work on the others. He eyed each of them and smirked as they all soon were sealed.

OOC: I know i know it would take to long to seal everyone indidually so were skipping ahead 2 hours. Evryone but Kyuusaisha gets the seal

Kaji stood again before them and he cracked his knuckles. He snapped his fingers and the chairs all sunk into the ground again. He looked at them as they all stood up. He yawned as he looked at them ”Ok time to test you suckahs... Come at me now.”

Kaima was not ready for this. The attack, or anything that happened upon entering the cave. He was forced to make a desicion, a very hard desicion, and basically, right when he did, he was branded. It was what this Kaji man had called a Seishen, and he guessed that it would allow him to communicate with Kaji and the team. As he rubbed the back of his neck in a bit of pain, having drawn blood for a seal as well, he felt a bit nauscious. Then, all to suddenly, Kaji went to the front of them all, like he was about to give the same speach. Then, he said something that Kaima couldn't believe.

”Ok time to test you suckahs... Come at me now.”

Kaima couldn't believe this. He stopped rubbing his neck and looked at Kaji like he was crazy....Well, it was evident that he WAS crazy, but not suicidal. There were 7 other shinobi besides Kaima in the room, then there was him. No matter what he was up to, they all included special abilities in their arsenal of attack, defense, speed, or mental abilities. While Kaima was still trying to figure out if Kaji meant what he said, another man walts past him, charging the opponent. He looked to be a Uchiha, slashing at Kaji's stomach. If this wasn't enough for the opponent, Kaima was about to attack as well. If Kaima didn't he was directly disobeying orders, and even if it meant hurting the leader, he didn't want to disobey orders.

Just as he unwrapped his scroll, setting it comfortably on his neck, he felt another outside force. And it felt good. It was some sort of chakra multiplier, or so it seemed. Kaima looked back and saw that kid with the messed up shirt supplying chakra strings to nearly everyones back. Kaima felt like there was no end to what he could do, his power seemingly increasing tenfold. His hand grabbed his paintbrush, and as he did, the rest of the world seemed to go slower then he did. His paintbrush appeared to move across the page in under a second, creating seven perfectly detialed large falcons, who screeched loudly as they exited the paper. They had an outer layer of indigo, that was swishing slightly. An outer layer of chakra. Kaima smirked. He was beginning to like this Kai, not only because they had almost the same names, but because of what he could do.

Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Kaima's large falcon beasts charged the leader of his mercenary group. They flew quickly and went in from an attack at all areas besides where Kumori was attacking. They flew quickly, with a deadly amount of force. Kaji let out a sigh as they were to hasty in trying to defeat him. He was a master of the mind and he knew exactly what they were doing. He yawned as he snapped his finger perfectly it echoing through the place countless times. He jumped up and grasped the ceilings with his feet as he knew they would all be paralyzed for atleast 10 seconds.

He spoke quickly as his hands performed handsigns at a incredible rate. ”The sad thing is... I actually hoped that i would be cut today. I guess that was just a litte to much to ask for. Ehh alright SEISHIN STYLE!! MIND ENTER REVERSE!!” Instantly everyone in the room’s seal would glow and they would all feel like there minds were being ripped from there bodys and fly towards kaji. They would then enter into the realm of this mans mind. Everyone would appear to stand on a platform each hovering over a abysmal cavern.

~Mental Realm: The past~

Over the cavern just below them stood the man they were fighting just a moment ago. He sighed as he turned around this time before they saw his face he was a child. He fell to the ground coughing up blood like crazy as he convulsed. A woman ran up to him and looked down upon him. She had tears flalling from her face. She moved her hands up to his shoulder and then shuttered as the kid screamed in pain.

Then the mother fell down to the ground and a man ran towards her catching her. He let out a yell as the kid jumped at him lashing at him his hand ripping through his fathers flesh and lapping at the blood from the body. He then let out a laugh everyone would know so dearly it was kaji’s. It was the day he killed his parents. Then instantly the rest of his life shot through there minds each with such vivid colors they were kaji for what seemed to be his entire life. Then the area went black again....

~Mental realm: The thousands minds.~

Each one of them were now standing in a room and kaji stood watching them all he was laughing. Laughing like he had did when he killed his parents then instantly 5 more kaji’s appeared each a different color entirely laughing. Then 7 more joined in then 8 and soon it grew till there were thousands of them laughing the coldest laugh that had ever been laughed.They soon stopped and looked at the group they all spoke each voice different but melding with the same tone ”These are me we make up the being known as kaji. He is the one who is us. You will be treated no differently than us”

Instantly everyone would return to the physical realm.

~Physical realm~

Kaji now stood on the ground around them facing away from them. ”Line up now!” Kaji then tapped his foot and spoke again. ”You are all excused except for Kyuusaisha, Aki, Gen, And Kai...” Kaji spoke in a semi serious tone all emotions now gone from his voice. If anyone was smart enough to read him they would probably notice the small convulsions in his legs that showed he was crying on the other side as tears dropped from his face.

And now, Kaima had acquired the Seishin ability. The ability to telepathically speak to others using his mind. When he became a jounin, he left the group, and joined a new village. He wanted to join the sand village, because he had no family in Konoha anyway. He wanted to visit the sand village, and experience new things. After living there for a few years, he figured it was a decent place to live. he went back to Kusagakure, to see how his old group was doing. Kaji and Gen had presented a new idea, about freezing and unfreezing cells, preserving them for long amounts of time. Kaima owed Kaji a big solid, so he descided to be the first test subject, as the last favor to his group. However, he didn't know for how long. He woke up seventy five years later, and noone was there to greet him.

Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:22 pm

bump

Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Ehh Approved 1 more needed.

Kaji's theme
Spoiler:
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:58 pm

approved

Kyouken Shikyo

Spoiler:

Riku Shikyo:Normal and Akatsuki
Riku Shikyo
Admin

View user profile http://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:16 am

Over the past few years, Kaima had found Kaji once again. He was living in Suna for some time, doing various drawings and things like that. Once Kaji had come to Suna, he recognized his chakra. He went to the Kazekage's roomto meet him, then was told to meet him somewhere else. He went down to the village gates.

Kaima quickly retreated to the village gates, and just in time. Everything had happened, and he got to see it. The actions had unfolded nicely, and he could see Kaji coming his way in the nic of time. He had lots of things to ask him. Although his appearence had changed, his personality sure hadn't. He had asked Kaima a question, then yawned, at what seemed to be the most innapropriate time. He always did that, even after killing. Without assuming a different position, Kaima looked straight at Kaji, with a relaxed look, sending him the telepathic message.

"Well, I see you are of political importance! Never saw that coming, from the 15 year old Kaji that I used to know. Oh, which brings me to my question. How've you been? How are you living? Did you freeze your cells like you did mine? Why do you seem to look a bit more demonic then you would if you were human?"

Kaima watched as the one called Battei fell to the ground, in a silly manner.
~Smooth move, Kazekage.

Kaji let out a yawn as the mental connection with bouga was suddenly cut. He jerked and instantly coughed and blood splurted from his mouth as he couldnt help but to let tears fall from his face. He grasped his chest and placed it into his knees letting blood splurt from his mouth. He was about to die it felt like to him. He soon regained his composure and looked at kaima a trickle of blood coming from his face and soon her smirked.

”I guess you never did see what happened when me and Kyouken fought father. I died, haha that was fun. Of course what do you expect from me? Hell was to pansy for me. Now im alive as a demon back from hell and Gen’s body is frozen in time so he’s alive to. Speaking of i called for him and hour ago where is that old fart apprentce of mine?”

Although looking at Kaji was a bit different, talking to him was exactly the same. As he mentally conversed with his former master, his visions went back to the good ol' days. The last days of his life in the olden ninja days, the best few years of his life. He remembered his first mission with Gen and Shikama, Gen, apperently being still alive. Kaima remembered the reason he had joined the Kanto groupas well. He had a boring life in his village, un-fufilled life, so to speak. He did some missions, but mostly did paintings for the citezens of the village. And that, wasn't exactly what he called fun.

In the Kanto group, he was able to fight, go on missions, grow bonds easily, and kill people, for money. The Kanto Group is where he gained some of his most important skills, including Seishen, and the ink of flesh technique. Kaima snapped back to reality, looking at his life currently. Then he realized how incredibly boring it was. He looked at Kaji, and recalled how he had "Called for Gen". He tapped into his Seishen, and went sraight to the point.

"Kaji, what do you think about me joining up with you, again?

Kaji placed his hand over his mouth and this time didn’t yawn as he pointed next to him. There was a bag of items a toothbrush a pair of clothes and a gift next to it. ”Already had it planned that you’d be coming. I had one of the jounin get your stuff togethor and get this for you. Its fairly simple item its a violin and i figured with your creative background you could find some fun out of it. Its a good way to express your emotions since seishin does Lack that emotional flair once in a while. Now i guess you should remeber how to get to the kanto group headquarters? Correct? I promised id be escorting some Genins around so i think you and Gen since the muthafuckah aint coming i quess can catch up. Oh and tell arisa, if you see her that is. I will be back to start her training soon.”

Kaji moved his hand and then yawned as he began to stand up. He placed his arm on the back of his neck and let out a snapping sound as he moved it to the left then right. He then turned around and walked back into the sand village and towards the financial distirict.

Kaima saw Kaji one or more times after that. The Kanto Group wasn't very active whatsoever, and the last time he Kaima heard of Kaji was in his thoughts. Kaji had died, and left the Kanto group to him. Kaima didn't know what to do, so he called upon Akiko, the other heir to the Kanto group....

Kaima put his head down, his tears being still on his face. No longer was he crying, he was only in a little bit of shock that the man who inspired most of his life was dead. As he heard footsteps coming up from behind him, he perked up a little bit. He still stood facing the screen that aji had used many times. He stood up, and turned around, seeing Akiko. That was a bit of a coincedence. Or was it? Kaima walked over to her, and put his hand to her head.

"Shh. Clear your mind."

With that, he reluctantly replayed every event that he had witnessed of Kaji's death into Akiko's mind.

At first Akiko was going to pull away, but when the memory reached her she froze. Kaima slowly withdrew his hand, Akiko was still frozen. At first she didn't want to believe it, but she knew it had to be real. Why else would she have this strange, chilling feeling? Once she had accepted it, she remained unsure of what to do... Kanto's objective had never truly ever been revealed, only Master Kaji himself would know the group's objectives.

.. We lead Kanto Group now... Why he thought I was a slave to him or would commit suicide, I don't know... but as he wished, I will lead Kanto with Kaima-san. replied Akiko slowly. But to think that he thought of me as his daughter...

Akiko looked up at Kaima. "... So what do you plan to do Kaima-san?" asked Akiko. Yamiyo smiled a little. At least his precious Akiko-chan wasn't destroyed like he thought she would be upon learning of her master's death. And now... he had a better chance at getting Akiko for himself. Akiko-chan... you will become mine and only mine...

Kaima had a lot of thinking to do, as well as Akiko. Over the course of the next 5 years, Akiko and Kaima built upon a group, which they named,"Kaiko" as a mixture of their two names. They are building alliances with villages, so as to create balance in the world.

Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum