Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitter Revenge (Solo RP)

Go down

Bitter Revenge (Solo RP) Empty Bitter Revenge (Solo RP)

Post by Darkjagwar Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 pm

The grassy plains of Kusagakure were up ahead as Kenji ran swiftly through the fields bordering the village. Armed only with a kunai, he moved with stealth up to each guard. Without being detected, he slashed the throats of about a dozen guards with ease. He then proceeded to walk briskly into the village in his dark brown robe with the hood up so no one could see his face. Ever since his surrendering of Suna, Kenji had been expanding his repertoire of techniques, stealth and assassination skills. He also decided to take on a more stealth look, substituting out his Jounin outfit for a more traditional ninja gi; complete with a mask to cover his nose and mouth. The hooded robe was just extra for him as additional disguise. All of this had been Kenji's way of exiling himself from Suna as well as any other village. He was a Missing-nin; he was his own village as none would accept him now. He knew what he did was an act of righteousness; an action to preserve life, but seeing as how Kaji had seen it as he had "taken Suna without a fight", word would be most likely spread that he had simply abandoned the village in order to save his own life. However, it is unlikely that anyone will know that many more lives were saved in the process. This notion made Kenji uneasy as he felt as though he should not feel guilty, yet he felt guilty and would be made to feel guilty.

None of this, however, crossed his mind at the moment. He was walking casually through the village of Kusagakure looking for a way to find his mother. Being that his family was from Kusagakure, Kenji should have had no trouble with finding her. However, Kenji knew it wouldn't be smart to parade around freely since he did desert the village several years ago and did aid in the killing of three young men of one of the village's strongest clans that used Plant manipulation. So he kept his robe and headed straight for the office of Kusa's leader; a strategy he had seen in use right before these events had begun to take place. As he approached the building, two guards came at him, who he simply deflected away with a blast courtesy of his Chakra Repulsor technique. As he entered the building, he disposed of every guard in the main room in one swift move; his Chakra Repulsor again. It had become one of his favorite jutsu now; it didn't take much chakra to use, it didn't require hand seals, he could vary the power and range to a great extent without much of a drawback, and it had so many uses. After he pushed everyone in the room away, knocking them all out, he walked right to the Kusakage's office.

The irony of the situation made Kenji let out a chuckle. Just a few days ago he had been in the same situation. Walking into the office occupied by a powerful shinobi who had overtaken an entire ninja village. He walked up to about 2 meters before the Kusakage's desk; at which the Kusakage sat in a chair that was turned away. Within the hooded robe, Kenji reached into his weapon pouch for two kunai and an exploding note. This was it. Kenji had been waiting years for this moment. His training, his ties to his mentor, his position as Kazekage, they were all diversions set up by fate, who believed the odds would turn against Kenji. Now was the time to beat the odds, to bask in glory, to prove fate wrong, to prove his true power. Kenji took the hood off, lowered the mask off his nose and mouth, and said, "Mother? It's me, Kenji. I'm back..."
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Bitter Revenge (Solo RP) Empty Re: Bitter Revenge (Solo RP)

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 am

"Kenji?" the person behind the chair asked. The chair turned around to reveal Ayano sitting comfortably in the village leader's chair. "Well, well, well. It's about time. How long has it been again?" Ayano was Kenji's mother. She had also been one of Kusa's strongest shinobi. She was unable to be both and so she ended up doing mostly shinobi work. This caused her to become more separated from Kenji and his father; there was no emotional attachment between her and her family. There was no emotional conflict when Ayano killed Kenji's father; her own husband. Kenji had witnessed this brutal murder, but that is not what Ayano was referring to. Two months ago, Kenji was in Kusa with his mentor Zakei to gather information about a new criminal organization. Not too long after the two of them had arrived within the Grass Country's border, they were confronted by Ayano, who, after a long and fierce battle, overpowered both of them and killed Zakei. To escape death, Kenji had escaped the scene as he did when Ayano killed his father. Unfortunately, Kenji was beginning to see a motif in his life.

"Two months, dearest mother," Kenji said calmly while tightening his fist.
"Now, how long have you been in power here? Last time we 'interacted' you were still on missions for the previous Kusakage, no?"

"Hah. Of course. That bastard. I remember him," she said playfully. "Actually, I had decided to kill him right after you had run away." Kenji's fist tightened after Ayano said this.
"What's that? Oh, I see. Still sensitive about that, are we? Well, you're still a child. Easily affected by emotions, hormones, all that stuff. So tell me? How have you been? After our 'interaction,' what became of you and the Sand village? And why have you changed your outfit so quickly?"

Kenji forced out a lie. "To finish the mission I started before, now with an added bonus: Killing you!"

Ayano let out a chuckle. "That's not what I heard," she said. "My source tells me that you've become quite strong. In fact, strong enough to become Kazekage, but only strong enough to lead for two weeks before the legendary Satanic Storm Kaji-Kanto took it from you. I'm sorry, what I meant to say was that he threatened you once, and instead of fighting back, you just ran away like the little baby that you are..."

Kenji had had quite enough. "You know what? FUCK YOU, MOM!!!" With that, he threw off his robe and charged at Ayano with both kunai out. However, his charge was stopped short by vines slithering all about the room. His entire body was now constricted by thick vines. "Koubaton? But how?" he yelped. "That's the Kekkei Genkai of the Bokusou clan!"

"That's where you're wrong, child. You see, this Plant manipulation that you believe to be a Kekkei Genkai is actually a Secret Clan Jutsu, and I forcefully joined the clan and learned the skills two months ago."

"But how? Controlling the plants at this level should take years of training!"

"Not if you can absorb the knowledge. You see, the previous Kusakage was a Koubaton user, and before I killed him, I absorbed a bit of his soul; enough so that I had all of his knowledge of Plant manipulation." Before Ayano could continue her exposition, Kenji flicked his wrist, which was just about all the movement he could still do, and threw the kunai with the exploding tag attached so that it stuck in the wall behind Ayano. "Clever..." she said before Kenji activated the tag. The entire building exploded and crumbled to the ground as Kenji had left numerous tags in the building. When the ashes and smoke cleared, Ayano and Kenji remained standing above the rubble several meters apart in battle stances.

"So I see you do not wish to talk anymore, child," Ayano said calmly.

"Mom," Kenji growled, "I fucking hate you."

"Now, that's no way to speak to your mother. Someone ought to teach you some manners." With that, and without Ayano making any movement, vines shot up out of the ground and bound Kenji again, this time making sure Kenji had no movement in his hands. "Now, no more flicking exploding notes and no making handseals, meaning no ninjutsu."

"That's where you're wrong, bitch," Kenji growled as his entire body ignited and began to burn the vines. He was using his Honoohada or Flame Body technique to incinerate the vines.

"Oh no you don't," Ayano laughed. "Suiton - Mizutama no Jutsu!!!" Ayano used her Water Bullet technique to blast Kenji and put out his fire. Since there was no way to absorb shock, Kenji had been hit with a force that was similar to him being smashed against concrete. Not only was the attack painful, but it prevented Kenji from using any Fire technique now that he was wet. Additionally, it made him more vulnerable to Lightning attacks, which Ayano had in her arsenal. "Raiton - Yusaburu," Ayano said as she let loose a small bolt of electricity from her finger that traveled through the air until it hit Kenji's body, at which point it greatly increased in intensity and delivered a shock that made Kenji scream at an ear-splitting volume. When the attack was finished, Kenji was panting and grumbling in pain.

Ayano walked over slowly and took out a kunai. "Pity. I was really hoping this would be a good fight. Oh well, Kenji, it looks like you're still the same little boy that ran away all those years ago. But there's no way to escape this time, boy. So let me finish this off the way I finished off your father and your mentor." Ayano took the kunai and forcefully jabbed it into Kenji's heart, or so she thought...
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:19 am

Ayano's kunai stopped one inch before where it would have penetrated Kenji's chest. For a second, everything was still. Last Ayano could recall, she was thrusting a kunai into Kenji's heart and Kenji was bound in vines with no way of escaping. Now, as Ayano observed her surroundings again, her kunai was not stabbing Kenji in the heart but was being held out above a pile of cut vines. And behind her, Kenji had put her in a head lock. His right arm was hooked around her waist under her right arm and went up to her left shoulder. His left arm was holding her left arm in place. At Ayano's first muscle twitch, Kenji pulled Ayano's left arm back and dislocated it. Ayano did not scream, for she had been in worse situations and had felt more pain. To make up for this, Kenji also pulled Ayano up over him, cracking her back.

"How..." Ayano whimpered as the pain finally got to her. "How did you escape? You were so much weaker before; you would have been dead two months ago. How could you harness the skill necessary to escape that?

"Well," Kenji smirked, "for one, I've been training my ass off every day for the past two months readying myself for our final bout. And, of course, as you have heard, I had a dangerous encounter that forced me to play my game a little differently. I'm just disappointed you went down this easily."

Ayano let out a laugh. "You don't have me yet, boy." With that, Ayano's body turned into vines which found numerous ways around Kenji's body, constricting and choking him. The pile of shredded vines then morphed into Ayano. "You cocky little boy, I should have killed you long before now. It would spare you the brutality you will now go through here today. I was going to end it quickly, a stab to the heart, an instant kill. But no, now I have to kill you slowly and painfully. She held out her hand and clenched her fist. At that instant, large thorns grew out of the vines which made their final constriction; an action that would dig into the victim's flesh and slowly let him bleed to death; a torture similar to an iron maiden.

However, at that point, the vines couldn't move, so Ayano cleared them to reveal Kenji had been replaced with a large boulder. After letting out a profane phrase, Ayano was instantly dragged underground by Kenji's Headhunter Technique so that only her head remained underground. "You weren't the only one to leave a clone after the explosion. Now, I do believe we're done with our exchange, so before I kill you I have but one question: Where is the Sword?"
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Ayano began to chuckle. "Not a clone, Kenji. The secret plant technique is much more powerful than you think. It's not a substitution or clone. I can regenerate as long as I'm not completely destroyed! All the vines were connected, so I just transferred myself back to the pile of cut vines! I shall overgrow and become invincible!!! With that, she began to transform. Ayano's skin became green and thorns began to stick out from her skin. Then her arms and legs stretched into long vines and each of her fingers and toes became its own vine. Her neck extended to isolate her head from the rest of her body. Her tongue elongated as if it were also a vine. Her teeth sharpened and her eyes glowed an intense red. Leaves and more thorns came into existence on various places on her body and four flower petals surrounded her head. She then began to grow even more until the entire area of the building was covered by Ayano's ultimate plant transformation.

The fun didn't stop there. Ayano began to spit water from her mouth that drenched her entire body. She then ran an electric current through her body. "You like my ultimate technique, boy? she yelled in a booming voice. "Prepare for your demise! Absolutely nothing you can do could possibly stop me now!" Ayano then began her attack. She swiped and stabbed at Kenji with her electrically charged vines; now much more harder to cut than before as well as resistant to burn because of the water that moistened them. She had attained a level of power no one in the Bokusou clan could have ever imagined and now she was going to use it to kill Kenji.

Kenji, however, proved Ayano's transformation useless in terms of offense. Each time Ayano had tried to strike or swipe him with one of her tendrils, Kenji had been able to effortlessly dodge each attack. Ayano's transformation was an excellent defensive mechanism, however. He tried using the Great Fireball and Flame Fist techniques, but to no avail; Ayano's Water technique had kept her body too moist for any Fire technique to have any effect. So Ayano's Water was enough to suppress Kenji's Fire. Her Lightning proved to be enough to withstand Kenji's Earth techniques; he used Rock Lodging Destruction to throw large boulders which simply crumbled after coming in contact with Ayano's body. Kenji's only option was to use a Wind element technique. A slightly harder task for Kenji since Wind was a recessive affinity, yet he had grown accustomed to using Earth techniques more often than Fire. In fact, Kenji rarely used Fire techniques at all, but when he did, the attacks were devastating.

It was then that Kenji formed his attack plan. He was to use a Wind technique to get past the Lightning, followed by an Earth technique to overpower the Water, and finally a Fire technique to incinerate Ayano's Plant form. But how was he to do it? His arsenal of Wind techniques was limited. He had his Burst of Air that he used mainly for defensive purposes, and his Air Fist which was a decent technique, yet lacked the qualities he needed in this situation; it was a pushing move rather than a slicing one. This left him with his newest Wind technique, Kiritori Bofuu or Cutting Gale. His clone had used this to escape Ayano's vines while he hid underground. This technique had all the qualities Kenji needed for his attack to work except that it was close range. This left Kenji no other choice than to create a technique on the spot. The question was: Could he do it? Or would he be locked in battle with Ayano until one of them got tired. No. Kenji needed to end this now.

Unfortunately, Ayano also knew she would have to end it now, so she had a dozen of her vines go for Kenji at once, making no possible route of escape for him. Several vines came from the front, others from above, then more came up from underground behind and below him. Kenji jumped into the air only to find no means of escape. Dodging the vines in the air would do nothing for him now. He had to actively defend.

"Fuuton - Heki no Tenkuu!!!"

Kenji used his Burst of Air to deflect all of Ayano's vines.

"Fuuton - Teiken no Jutsu!!!"

Kenji then used his Air Fist to push Ayano's vines back so he could have space to get ready for his attack. Here it was. A variation on his newest technique; had had just learned it and now he was improving it. No less could have been expected from an S-rank former Kage shinobi. This attack, using three A-ranked jutsu and one S-rank justu would for sure kill an S-ranked shinobi if all four were to hit. Kenji had to make sure of that.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Kenji suddenly snapped into a different reality. He was tied up to a couple of bamboo shafts. He saw Ayano standing in front of him, both of them were unharmed. "Genjutsu?" he asked quietly, puzzled as ever. Why had Ayano not killed him? Or, rather, what HAD happened in the first place?

"I'll bet you're wondering what's going on, no?" she asked calmly and cheerfully. Kenji nodded. "Well, this is going to be really confusing, and I'll bet you'll be uncomfortable with all this information, so let me make you more comfortable." With that, she detached a peculiar looking metal rod from her belt and twisted it. A bright red beam of plasma shot out the tip and formed into a blade, She then used the blade to cut all the rope that tied Kenji to the bamboo, thus freeing Kenji.

"Now, then, on with the story. First of all, I am not your true mother. I killed your mother long ago while you were quite young. My real name is Zakei." Ayano disappeared in a puff of smoke, revealing none other than Zakei, Kenji's old mentor.

Kenji was shocked. He had no idea what to think of this situation, so he kept quiet and listened.

"I was working as a special undercover agent looking into Kusa's development of a powerful weapon. Your father was putting on an act. He was developing the special weapon for Kusa all along and was only when he was nearing completion when he had rebellious thoughts. That's where I came in and did away with the weapon, the Plasma Blade as I pleased. When it came time much later for us to go to Kusa together, we had met face to face with "Ayano". Now, the only reason that happened is because I had left a Rock Clone, like the kind I taught you, in Kusa as a decoy. I faked my own death because I saw something coming. Realy horrible stuff was happening and I wanted out. I'm living in exile trying to better myself on the spiritual plane. I'll end up killing myself, but it's just because living has become a burden. The strongest are few and the weak are everyone else, yourself included.

About the fight you had, it was a genjutsu. I had put it on you as soon as you had set foot in the forest around Kusa. The fight, Ayano's powers, all bullshit made-up genjutsu stuff. She couldn't do that, nor could I. Anyway, I kept you in the genjutsu for a few weeks so you wouldn't be targeted by the stronger shinobi, ones who have become more than shinobi with strange powers, but anyway, I know that you will be able to surpass me. You have the strength, you just need to focus it. You also have two gifts from me, the Plasma Blade, and the Power Stone. Remember the red gem? You can use it as a power boost. Only seven exist, and having more than one gives you more power, but seeing as how you've been undetected, you have very little chance of being threatened. So that's all I have to say. Do what you can, and I'll be watching from death. Bye!"

With that, Zakei disappeared. Probably the last time anyone saw him. Though a thoughtful gesture, Zakei's trick had put Kenji behind way too much and he needed to find Kaji. If he couldn't beat 'em, he'd have to join and hope for the best. Where to look was the question now...
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum