Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Reformed Team's Arrival

+4
Konoha Koga
Grimmjow
Marixia
Kiyoshi
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Reformed Team's Arrival Empty A Reformed Team's Arrival

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 am

A portal opened up and Zutto stepped out followed by Katsumi, Konoha, Kenji, Bam, and Yuumai. Kenji stood as he witnessed the sight of the village hidden in the grass with an emotionless face. The team was right outside of the gate of the village. Kenji had yet to talk or even look at Katsumi since the incident, it wasn't that he was mad at her or even Konoha. It was just that, it seemed too awkward for him to talk to any of them about it. He wasn't going to question either of them about it, he didn't want to seem overbearing and overprotective of Katsumi so he would just wait and see if she would tell him.

Kenji sighed to himself, I mean it wasn't like Katsumi would even be interested in a lesbian relationship anyways, was she? Naw, just because it happened to his uncle, his cousin, and at one point, his aunt doesn't mean that it was destined to happen to him, was it? Kenji sighed again, he was being a coward. Instead of just avoiding his teammates and asking these stupid questions, why doesn't he just talk to her her and maybe she'd feel the need to tell him?

After a few minutes of an internal argument, Kenji went to Katsumi. But he continued to stare at the floor instead of her eyes because of the aura of awkwardness that still plagued him. "Let's take a walk." After that he addressed everyone else. "Katsumi and I are gonna take a quick walk so just inform us if we're all set to head into the village." With that, Kenji lightly took hold of Katsumi's hand and started walking with his head still down. "So, what's up?"

(OOC: its going to be Nasamea and I posting together but anyone can post whenever)
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

A Reformed Team's Arrival Empty Re: A Reformed Team's Arrival

Post by Marixia Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:15 am

Katsumi followed Kenji through the portal and peered around at the forest that surrounded him. It had been a long time since she had been in Kusa but she did not know anything about the whol layout or who the residents were. She didn't know the traditions or customs, but was willing to find out. Despite all this she was more worried about the last report of Konoha, it was now burning and being destroyed. Katsumi stared thoughtfully, her fists slightly clenched and her eyes vacant. She had been worried about Kenji but now there was more things to worry about then one person; the whole village. The people inside. Were they alive? Were they dead? Did any of them get out in time? So many unanswered questions flowed through her mind like a river current, never ceasing until she placed a damn in front of that water, taking a step forward after Kenji. Her eyes held powerful determination behind them and it showed through her words as she connected to them.

'Let us have some privacy please. We will meet up with you guys in the village shortly. Watch out for everything and anything.'

After walking off with Kenji and leaving the group behind, her own guard rose as she kept her eyes peered around for anything. She was wary, watching, waiting, anything. Her instinct was poweful now and she couldn't help it. She connected to Kenji then, her train of thoughts fading off as she focused on him. She squeeezed his hand a bit, getting a vibe something was bugging him and even feeling the difference in how he held her hand. 'Ive just been worried about our home village and everything in it, but also, Im worried about you. Something seems to be truly bugging you, are you ok? Is it anything I can help you with?'

Last edited by Nasamea on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For some reason I was talking about Konoha -_-)
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 am

Kenji continued to walk while holding Katsumi's hand, she tightened her grip and asked him if anything was wrong, indicating that she knew something was up with him. Kenji didn't know how to respond to her question, he knew that she could tell if he was lying so just making up an excuse would be futile. Kenji lifted his head, took a look at Katsumi and stopped. Knowing no other way to respond , Kenji leaned forward and gave her an extremely passionate kiss. After a while, he pulled back, continued walking with her and let her read his mind 'I'm really sorry for questioning you like this, but... are you... happy with me?'

(Sorry its short)
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:58 am

When the stopped she did as well and gazed up at him, making her worry a bit more. She could tell by his eyes and expression that something was digging at his mind. He then leaned in and kissed her as she returned it, growing more used to him being around now. She remained connected to his mind in case he thought of something that would give away what was on his mind. He started to walk again and she stood for a moment, watching him walk by before following behind him as he finally asked a question. He just gave what was on his mind away, unless that was only a small bit of the overal picture.

'You're worried about that?..' she thought about how to respond for a moment as she stayed connected. 'Well yes I am, and I guess I don't mind you asking, you just want a clear answer. Im just a but puzzeled as to why you're wondering about it.' She then thought back to how she woke up and her eyebrow twitched slightly, 'was it because of Konoha? Is she making you nervous? I mean... if so...' she then raised her eyebrows. Did Konoha do that for another reason then just ebing her friend? 'If Konoha has something for me, I dont have that feeling for her that way. I mean, she's my friend, close friend. But to... just.. no.'
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Kenji raised his head and looked at Katsumi, for a good second, the same expression held on his face. Then he smiled slightly at her and gave her a nod “I’m sorry for doubting our relationship, even for a second. I guess this time, I’m worrying too much” Kenji was a little embarrassed at his recent doubts, which you can tell from the slight hue of pink that was forming around his cheeks. He let go of Katsumi’s hand and put his arm around her shoulder once more, snuggling up to her. “Please forgive me.” He really didn’t know why he thought what he thought. I mean just because his uncle’s ex wife left him for his brother’s wife didn’t mean that Katsumi would just all of a sudden jump off with another female, does it? Kidding.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Bam and the rest appear at the village gate, as the portal close behind them bam notice katsumi and kenji walking off in private. Bam walks inside the village and looks around, but suddenly a memory of bam's past appeared in his head. It was bam and his orginal squad, walking into the same village that he was in now. "This is it, everyone be on alert" said bam's leader, Back in real time bam was holding his head and was down on his knees as spark of electricity appear over his body. " The stronghold up there, everyone get ready" said bam's leader, then the memory stop and so did the pain. Bam look up at the mountain and stood up "That......thats where it happen." Bam ran at full speed toward the mountain leaving everyone behind.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 pm

As he placed an ar around her and asked for forgiveness, she gazed up at him. He just questioned her loyalty in general, this slightly bugged her, however she understood his reasons once again. She then turned in towards him and brought him into a hug, her head against his chest. It wasapparent that she forgave him then. She stayed connected to his mind as she sppoke, 'don't worry about things so much, and it's ok that you questioned but try having a bit more faith in me. Maybe im asking a lot though since we are still new to this. Sorry ive been so uptight.' She got an embarrased face before releasing and gazing back up at him.

She then looked in the direction of the village, 'we should go in and check everything out. We should get a place with internet access and a good tv, somewhere so we can wtch out for more broadcasts and such. Our lives are still in danger after all...' She sighed silently, knowing she was doing it again. However she simply cared for everything, she wanted to get stronger more then anything now. She wanted to go back to Konoha and help them. She needed Zutto's help now, but was going to train herself as well; sneak away at night or get up early in the morning. Anyway she could sneak training it. She looked back over at Kenji, 'anything you would like to do besides help me find a place where we can all stay?'
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

As Konoha stepped through the portal Konoha's powers picked up everyone's emotions. Zutto's emotionless annoyed her. How is it that he can be without emotion? she thought. Konoha also felt Kenji's awkwardness and Katsumi's concern. Konoha could tell that she was not the source of their emotions but, rather that it came from each other. Konoha watched as they walked away and tried to read their lips. That is until she felt Bam fall to his knees and felt the pain in his head as well. However, because of her new form, she was able to deal with the pain without falling. She walked over to where he was to check on him and watched him run up to the mountain where some important event must have happened. She had heard him say, "-it happened" before bolting away. Konoha didn't think it was a good idea to split up but, he was a chuunin so, she figured he knew what he was doing and let go off on his own. Konoha then decided to start looking for some places they could stay at and brought back several pamphlets for hotels. She purposely picked out ones with that had rooms for three, wi-fi, and color T.V. She knew Katsumi would want to be able to keep an eye on things and Konoha found that she did not tire now and so, did not need to sleep and, in fact, could not sleep.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:31 pm

A few minutes pass as Bam appear at the top of the summit, as he arrived bam saw it. The old stronghold, but from the looks of it some one turned it into a mansion. Bam walked toward the front entrance, but was stop by the guards outside "Hait, you there, state your name and your business." Bam looked at the guard "I have one question.......are you part of the gang called the Hellblazers." The guards laughed " The Hellblazers, we haven't use that name in years, but yeah we were and are boss was the leader of the gang. If you are asking us that, then that means you must have some history with us" The guards reach for their weapons, but before they had a chance to strike at him. Bam had grab his katana and chop their heads off "......Yeah, you can say i got some history with them." Bam kicked open the door into the mansion and began killing the guards inside, leaving a bloody trail all the way to the boss. Bam burst into the room where boss is. "Who are you ..........and where are my guards" said the boss, "Their Dead.........and so will you" Bam walk towards the boss
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Whistling could be heard as a young man walked along the path to Kusagakure ever since he had escaped from the explosion that was in Konoha he figured knowing the areas around each village would help him in a dire situation. He held onto his sniper rifle on the strap,his bow and quiver togeather on the other side he was walking sort of slow not because of his equipment he was carrying it was just because he was.

He continued to whistle before arriving at the village gates entering them taking a look around,they looked sort of like the main great villages only slightly smaller and looked different. Night shrugged some"better see if theres anything good to eat here..."Night thought as he started to walk through the streets passing by a few people looking around for various resturants or stands.

Eventually he found a small but good looking resturant taking a step inside and taking a seat and as the waiter came he only ordered a drink. Though something in his gut gave him the oddest feeling something wasn't right,he pondered on this for a few momments before coming back to reality as his drink was given to him. Paying the waiter he drank some before setting the glass down and drumming his fingers on the table every once and while looking around before drinking a few more times.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:05 pm

It was quite a good day for Kenji. He had awoken from his coma completely refreshed and now had gained two weapons only he knew of. He felt more powerful than ever, believing he could bring Kusa down easily, but had no desire to. There were enough men corrupt with power that would destroy cities for shits and giggles, but not Kenji. He had no desire to do anything. Missing several weeks of events had really put him on the outside. Most probably thought he was dead now, nor would they care. He was just that guy who betrayed his village, right? Only now it's in textbooks and on the internet. Kenji thought of a goal for himself to set for today. Pick up where he left off. That meant, he would have to find Kaji or one of his genin tag-alongs and ask nicely for a quick update. Maybe buy dinner or just a drink. Whatever it was, that's all he would have to do for the day. Then he would think of something to do tomorrow, then go to sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat. Ad infinitum. Before he could continue with his goal however, he first had to figure out a way to find who he was looking for, so he just waited outside a local bar, leaning against the wall and watching the people pass by.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 pm

When Katsumi hugged him, it was apparent that she had forgiven him, but he could feel her slight annoyance as they hugged. "Thank you, Katsumi" Kenji didn’t blame her, she had every right to be annoyed with his idiocy. ‘How could I be so stupid?’ Kenji criticized own morals, forgetting that Katsumi could still be reading his mind. Hearing Katsumi apologize to him Kenji responded. “Don’t be, that’s the kind of attitude that keeps us from making the wrong choices, you lead the team well, Katsumi. As she released him and asked him if there’s anything he wanted to do, Kenji was about to tell another joke, but refrained from doing so, remembering Katsumi’s annoyance the first time he told a joke like that. “Well, right now, we got to set our minds on training so that we can be prepared” Kenji took a look at Katsumi with a serious face. “But, we are stopping for breaks every now and then. Plus, I want to tell you why my eyes are yellow at the moment, but we’ll save that for later."

Kenji thought for a second and realized that he has never told Katsumi what to do before, she would always be the one making the demands while he followed them. Kenji looked around and noticed that everyone except for Zutto has gone into the village. Kenji went over to Zutto. “Katsumi and I are going to search for rooms for all of us to stay in, call us when you’re ready to train, Zutto-sensei." With that, Kenji took hold of Katsumi’s hand again and headed into Kusagakure, eager to find a nice place. Not remembering exactly what Katsumi wanted in a room, Kenji was plannin on just letting her choose and just pretending that he knew what he was doing.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Katsumi heard him and couldn't help but slightly laugh to herself, she then looked at him as he spoke. Praising her on her leadership and making her smile a bright smile for once, something new when it came to her. She then was frankly surprised at his new change of attitude, cocking her eyebrow with the 'are you serious?' look. She closed her eyes, her face becoming extreamley lax as she had a faint smile, 'good decision, I agree.' An egotistical leader would get irritated at being told what to do by their followers, however this wasn't the case for her. She was actually quite pleased, feeling a bit more at ease. If Kenji wanted to lead some then it was fine, she liked having other opinions then talking all the time. She would let him take charge a bit more and hang in his shadow, but one mistake and she would be on him and explain why she thinks its wrong. He spoke of wanting to lead his clan one day and thus far, in a matter of a second, he seemed he could. But how long would that last?

She watched him make his second move as he told Zutto what hey were doing. She nodded as she gazed at Zutto, her expression reading that she was quite pleased with Kenji now. To her, he had just taken a giant step from someone she thought was insecure and a bit clingy to someone who come turn into a good leader and be strong. She wouldn't always have to be there for him and she truly liked it. Katsumi soon allowed him to lead, noticing some hesitation in his steps that made her walk more beside him in a slight guiding fashion. This was so he would feel she had his back if he needed her.

Passing through town they gazed at all the stores and noticed a few small motels, wondering where exactly they should stay that was not only affordable but in good quality. She also wodnered about Konoha and the others, if they found rooms or anything. As they passed by a store, Katsumi peered ahead and notinoticed a man leaning against a wall. She gazed thoughtfully at him before she looked Kanji beside her, 'hey, lets ask that guy if he knows of any good place to stay, he seems bored'.' Walking over catiously and her guard raised, she stood before the man. She connected to his mind without him knowing and then waved for Kenji to help her. She used sign language to ask him if he knew of a good place to stay but knew he probably wouldn't understand what she was asking. That's where Kenji came in, helping her hide he secret from others.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 pm

While Kenji and Katsumi started walking Kenji noticed that most of the motels weren’t looking all that hot. Then there was some that looked ok but damn they were expensive. Eventually, Katsumi suggested that they ask for a stranger. Kenji nodded in approval. The whole reason that he was trying to act all leader like is because that doubt in his mind from before made Kenji realize that he may have depended on Katsumi a little too much, using her as a lifeline of some sort. Of course he still didn’t really liked to be separated with her too much, but he needed to let her breath and show her that he could take care of himself as well as her instead of it purely being vice-versa as well as let her know that he knew when it was time to be all lovey dovey and when it was time to focus, which he has had a problem doing, indicated by her incinerated T.V. and the no longer existing shop in Suna.

It felt weird though because he knew that she must be used to being leader as well as the protective figure of the team so maybe she might be a little ticked at him for that. Or maybe she might find him finally taking control like a man hot. Kenji snapped back from his thoughts as he noticed Katsumi talking to the man using sign language. He was honestly happy that Katsumi had her mind based ability because he didn’t know sign language very well and that could’ve made things a bit difficult for them.

Knowing that she may need his help, Kenji went over to Katsumi and the man “Hello, my good sir, my name is Kenji. My girlfriend, Katsumi and I are looking for a room for us to spend the night.” Kenji stopped as he realized just how suggestive his sentence sounded. “I mean, we’re trying to find rooms for our team to stay for a few days. We just came from Sunagakure in order to complete some business for ourselves.” He then looked at Katsumi, giving her an apologetic smile for the accidentally sexual comment her just made and addressed her towards the man. “Obviously, she can’t speak to you right now because she is mute, but maybe I could serve as your translator if you don’t understand sign language." Kenji hoped that Katsumi was still connected to his mind as he secretly thought to her ‘Just so you know, I don’t understand sign language myself so we’re going to have to fake it.’
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am

(Oh yea I forgot I was in this topic xD Ill just join in after saying I came back from buying a new spear xD)
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:40 am

"Wait....Don't kill me. I can give you money, power, women. you name it." said the boss began for his life at the hands of Bam. "You should of thought about that years ago when you first meet me." The boss had a confusion look on his face, but then he realize that bam was that ninja he fought years ago "YOU.....i thought you......were DEAD" said the boss. Bam cut him down before he spoke anymore "You thought wrong" Bam began walking slowly through the manison placing bombtags everywhere, then walked outside. Bam began wraping a piece of cloth over his wounds, but the blood kept pouring out. Then the manison blew up and sound of the explosion could be heard from the village. Minutes passed as bam return back to the village covered in blood from his wounds reopening. People looked at him in fear, but he didn't care and began looking for the group.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Konoha looked around as she exited the village, looking for Katsumi and Kenji. When she could not find them she sighed. Perhaps they went ahead without me. she thought. She turned back into the village and began her search. She wanted to remain discrete so, she took off her headband and put it in her bag. Just as she was about to give up and just sit in the street, she thought of her nose and how she had smelled the blood from Bam's finger. She began to sniff at the air as she concentrated on Kenji's sent that she remembered from when she had licked his face. She shuddered a bit as she remembered how she 'devoured' Kenji. Shaking the thought from her head she focused on finding him with her nose. As she was walking by an alley way connecting two streets, she caught the strong sent of Kenji's cologne. She walked down the alley way and out into the connecting street and found Katsumi and Kenji talking to a strange man. She ran up to them and said, "Thank goodness I found you. I went back to the gate but, you guys were gone." Konoha pulled out the pamphlets she had gathered. "Here take a look at these, I got one from every hotel and motel that had internet and T.V." Konoha handed over the pamphlets to them and waited for their response.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:56 pm

As Night finished his drink he put down the empty cup on the table before staying motionless for a few momments and then getting up silently. Though as he exited the resturant he tensed up as he turned around quickly hearing the explosion go off in the distant"damnit I knew something was off!"Night thought as he then ran towards the explosion. He then skidded to a stop right infront of where the people were standing in shock as he looked at a man"hey what happened here?!"Night asked.

Getting no response from the shocked man he then took a step forward and then running into the building as it burned. It was kind of hard to see in the smoke but Night managed as he ra through trying to find anyone inside of the building,he eventually came upon the boss already dead it looked like even from before the explosion,half of his body covered with burns. He then picked up the boss and ran out of the building jumping from the staircase he landed with the boss carefully as the building collapsed.

Night then let down the boss closing his eyes and then saying a silent prayer before getting up and walking away to let the people deal with the body. Although he wasn't apart of this village he had to find out just who had done it,he decided it was best to find some ninja of this village to help him out.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Kenji turned his attention to the young couple standing before him. He listened to what the young man had to say, he felt as if his heart skipped a beat. He thought to himself, Katsumi? Of course! I remember her! She was one of Kaji's followers! If there's one person who can update me on everything, its her...but how to get this guy out of the way? If I remember correctly everyone in Kaji's group could speak by way of telepathy...if I can give her a signal of some sort now, maybe she could speak through thought. I mean, I know she's definitely not mute...but if I do, she will most likely freak out and try to attack me...then there's going to be a scene...and I hate scene. If I tell her who I am out loud, that could also cause some trouble, so I'll use a fake name...I wonder if she knows morse code...

Kenji placed his finger against the wall. He then smiled and responded kindly to the young man who shared his name. "Oh! Hi! Nice to meet the two of you! My name's Hikomaru. Anyway, depending on how nice or how long you'll be *cough* staying, there are a few different choices. You've got your bare minimum with just beds and indoor plumbing, then they just finished one that's a little nicer. Or if it's just for the day I think there are one or two that do overnights. Really it doesn't matter. Say, how about I give you a tour of the village? You can decide from there!"

While Kenji spoke, he tapped his finger on the wall in morse code, hoping Katsumi would understand. He said:

Katsumi. It's me, Kenji, the former Kazekage. I want to ask few a few important questions, but I need to talk in private. Since I don't know this person, I can't trust him. If we can't be in private, can you still speak with your mind?
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Bam was still walking through out the village leaving bloody footprints behind him. Bam's wounds reopen and was bleeding out. If i wait any longer...........i'll die Bam activate his byakugan and began searching for them. Found them Bam began walking threw a alley connecting into a nearby street, then bam ran into the rest of the group and a new guy near them. His Chakra level...........its powerful! Bam walk up to them "I finish what i needed to do........so where are we staying" Bam looked at them with a cold stare as his wounds began to bleed again
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 am

Katsumi turned to look at Konoha as she ran up. She took the pamphlets and looked at a few, smiling and giving Konoha a thumbs up. She then glanced over at the man again, a thoughtful look on his face. Katsumi was curious about what he was thinking about, if it was about the hotels, however she didn't pry and simply stood there. They already got the information they wanted but he was still thoughtful, making her curious.

She liked what he said about the hotels and nodded at her team before he offered to give them a tour. This made her suspicious nature kick in. He was way to cheerful at a time like this, but maybe it was just his personality. They should truly focus on getting the hotel and training, but they needed to know the complete layout of the town. She didn't know if she should trust him, seeing it as a good time to connect to his mind and read his thoughts. He began morse code, but this didn't matter, she could hear him plain as day.

Looking back at her team, she dis-connected with his mind and connected to theirs. They would notice she's not using sign language anymore, a sign she knew the man from somewhere or he knew of her abilities. 'I know we should focus on getting that hotel and training, however, he may be a good ally and it would be nice to know the entire town layout just in case. If you guys don't mind, I think we should let him give us this tour.'

She then turned back to him and re-connected, 'Long time no see, false name? You can trust this Kenji, then again using a different name will make things a lot easier. Anyway, you may talk to me through my mind. If they do not wish to go on the tour, ill let them go pick a hotel and ill stay and ill talk to you.' She didn't fully trust him either, but she would know if he was up to anything by listening to his thoughts. The ability Kaji gave her, truly was proving to be very useful.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Konoha heard an explosion, it started out soft then grew into a loud rumble. Of course, to humans it would sound like a low rumble. Konoha looked at Katsumi and said, "Well, you seem to trust this man so, I'll take Kenji and we'll go see what that explosion was about." Konoha grabbed Kenji by the hand and began to drag him up onto the roof tops and out of the village, towards the mountain where she had heard the explosion. As they were jumping from tree to tree she heard a set of foot steps coming towards them. She stopped and motioned for Kenji to be quiet as she watched a man far down the trail walking to the village. He had a sniper rifle and a bow with arrows all strapped to his back. Kenji wouldn't be able to see this so she turned to him to tell him why she had stopped. When she saw his yellow eyes a shock look spread across her face. "Can you see the man down there?" she asked, uncertain if he could. As she waited for his reply she smelled Bam's blood coming from the village. I'm sure he'll be okay. At least until we get back. she thought.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Kenji gave a smile to the man that offered to give them a tour. “Sure.” It was then that he noticed something odd. The man was tapping his finger on the wall in a strange fashion, almost as if it was Morris code. When Kenji was training with his adoptive father, he was somewhat forced to learn Morris code as a way to communicate between clan members. The problem was that Kenji felt that this would be a useless thing to learn so he always payed little to no attention to the lessons, but he was able to translate a few that were embedded to his head. Kenji’s lips moved as he tried to word it out. Katsumi, me, Kenji, Kazekage, questions private, mind. Those were the words that Kenji was able to decipher.

He let Katsumi look at the pamphlets that Konoha had recently brought over as he tried to connect the letters and nodded when Katsumi told them that she thinks they should let them him take them on a tour. All of a sudden an explosion can be heard and Kenji felt Konoha pull him towards the scene. As they came closer to the mountains, Konoha stopped him and signaled for silence. When she asked him if she could see a man below them, Kenji focused on the direction she was talking about. At first, he could see nothing, but then, his vision zoomed in on a man that had a sniper rifle and a bow with him. “You mean the guy with the sniper and bow? Yeah, I see him.” Kenji was actually surprised that he was able to see at such a far distance, but then again he did burn his headband and Katsuni's television set, not to mention incinerated a shop not to long ago.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 pm

As Night wondered the streets looking for some fellow ninja he soon found some in the distance. "Finally some ninja who can help!"Night thought as he then ran towards Kenji and Konoha,slowing down as he neared them he stopped infront of the two. "Alright my name is Night sorry to be so forward but someone had just blown up a building nearby and killed a man within it,I dragged the dead body out but the guy who blew the building is still around here we gotta find him"Night explained quick and easy.

He didn't really wanna have to go through introductions and all that someone was just killed in cold blood and that is something he would not stand for as a religious ninja. Though weather or not these two would help him would be up to them,he just needed to find out if they would if they didn't he would move on a pursure the killer himself.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:01 pm

As the man drew near, Konoha reached up for her sword, preparing to strike. However, she released her grasp as he shouted his name to them. She jumped down and looked at the man, puzzled as to what would compel him to give out his name so easily. She walked around him looking up and down him catching every detail with her vampiric red eyes. Seeing nothing of danger in him she said, "My name is Maki and this is Jenkou." gesturing to Kenji. "We were just on our way to investigate the explosion." Konoha made sure to hide her fangs as much as possible. The last thing she wanted was for him to panic and attack her. "Sorry for being suspicious but, you seem okay. What can you tell us of the incident up there?" gesturing this time to the smoke that could now be seen from the mansion. She was putting things together in her own mind even as she spoke. She heard the explosion after Bam had ran off and now she could smell his blood which meant that he got into some kind of scuffle. Konoha suspected that Bam had attacked the building and gotten into a fight. Now she learned that he had killed a man and so far, had gotten away.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next