Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenchi's Summoning

4 posters

Go down

Tenchi's Summoning Empty Tenchi's Summoning

Post by Dean Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Birds

Summoned Creature or Item: Roc

Appearance: Tenchi's Summoning Roc72dpi
The Roc is brown in colour, wing span of 15 meters, and a length of 20 meters.

Description: The Roc is a legondary bird of earth. It is extremely heavy (roughly a ton in weight)yet it can fly due to the mystical properties of it's stone feathers. It is able to control the density of the feathers, thus making them even lighter than the surrounding air, and it is able to harden the feathers to the almost density of dimonds. This though does take a minor amount of chakra from the summoner to harden or unharden the feathers. It is able to speak human language. It can also carry many times its own weight. Due to this the creature is able to soar at fairly fast speeds of at to about 100 MPH, so if you are ridding it you need to be experienced at going such speeds or else it may be a mistake to even get on it.

In battle the Roc will be able to move at fast speeds and can use its rock feathers on its wings to defend while on the ground. They can provide a good defence due to the fact they are like powerful rock feathers. It will surround itself and the summoner with its wings when it is defending. There is also an attack that the Roc will use with it's feathers by moving its wings back and forth and flinging them at the opponent. Once the 3 attacks are made with its feathers the Roc will not have the ability to fly for a day because that is how long it takes for the feathers to regrow. Each attack with the feathers will contain around 200 feathers a peice. Once the feathers are detached from its wings it will become the weight of a large boulder which would be around 1 ton or so per feather when completely hardened.

Name of Jutsu: Density Change/Boulder Barrage
Range: Depends (will explain)
Type of Jutsu: -
Users: The Roc
Element Affinity: Earth

Description: After moving its wings in rapid succesion, the earth will harden its feathers to nearly the hardness of dimonds at the peak of moving its winds toward its target. The feathers will release due to the energy of the new found weight and speed of the feathers. The oppisite can work too; the Roc can lessen the density of its feathers to even less than the air itself. This lessens the weight of the bird, and thus allows the bird to stay the in air without exerting a lot of energy to stay in the air. Depending on how high the Roc is in the air is proportional to the range of the barrage.

Weakness: Raiton, after using this 3 times the bird will be unable to fly.

Name of Jutsu: Stone Wing Shield
Range: 10 meters
Type of Jutsu: -
Users: The Roc
Element Affinity: Earth

Description: The bird will surround itself and others with its wings and shield them from in coming techniques. The Roc will then harden its feathers to almost dimond density. This shield will protect the roc and its protected from fairly strong techniques. This technique can be used while inside of the air or on ground.

Weakness: If the Roc is flying while this happens it will start to fall to the ground due to the dramatic increase in weight and it isn't flapping its wings. Weak elements need and S ranked jutsu to break it, normal elements take A ranks to break it, and stong elements take B ranks to break it.

Weakness: The Roc can be very slow on the ground due to the fact that it isn't used to moving on the ground. It loses it's ability to fly after flinging it's feathers, and it will not have more feathers to replaces them until about a 24 hours period has pasted. Due to the fact that the bird uses earth abilities and flies, it would obviously be weak against lightning attacks. Also due to the fact that it is still heavy...flying at 100 MHP can cause the bird fatigue if flown too much.

Last edited by Dean on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Tenchi's Summoning Empty Re: Tenchi's Summoning

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:23 pm

(Was asked to review apps for production reasons)

Let me know if you're still using this, if so, then the modding shall begin/
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:30 am

Well, I might work on this to make this into an acceptable summoning sooner or later. It depends.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:33 pm

It is extremely heavy yet it can fly due to the magical properties of it's stone feathers.

Magical properties of the what?

It can also carry many times its own weight.

First off, how much does it weigh?

Due to this the creature is able to soar at fairly fast speeds of at to about 200 MPH, so if you are ridding it you need to be experienced at going such speeds or else it may be a mistake to even get on it.

Waay to fast for something that size, you either have to make it big and slow/moderate speed or small and fast.
It will surround itself and the summoner with its wings when it is defending. There is also an attack that the Roc will use with it's feathers by moving its wings back and forth and flinging them at the opponent. Once the 2 attacks are made with its feathers the Roc will not have the ability to fly for a day because that is how long it takes for the feathers to regrow. Each attack with the feathers will contain around 200 feathers a peice. Once the feathers are detached from its wings it will become the weight of a large boulder which would be around 1 ton or so per feather.

Put it in a jutsu template for better understanding.

Weakness: Very slow on the ground, loses it's ability to fly after flinging it's feathers, Raiton.

Little more on the weaknesses with so many advantages. (Least one more sentence.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Well, just clarifying that this was created a long time ago. XD

Well, I have always been facinated by mythology. Due to my non-creative self, usually when I make things, I get my base ideas from the OOC world. Thus, I thought of the Roc. Thus I put magical properties, perhaps I should explain in better details about this.

The Roc probably weights nearly 1 ton. The bird may be large, but in mythology I believe that the Rocs feathers were light weight and even help the heavy bird stay in air. I might not be correct on this part, but I believe that is what it was.

I agree that it is too fast too. I think that it should be nerfed to something like 100 MPH max.

Yes, those do need a jutsu template...this was created before people really started to use that for clarity.

Now for the weaknesses. I am pretty sure being on the ground, using too many feathers, and raiton is really enough. Come on, any more of a weakness and it would be more of a pain to summon than use.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Well, I have always been facinated by mythology. Due to my non-creative self, usually when I make things, I get my base ideas from the OOC world. Thus, I thought of the Roc. Thus I put magical properties, perhaps I should explain in better details about this.

Yeah, explain it better and it should be easier to understand

The Roc probably weights nearly 1 ton. The bird may be large, but in mythology I believe that the Rocs feathers were light weight and even help the heavy bird stay in air. I might not be correct on this part, but I believe that is what it was.

Ok that seems to be enough to handle on it's back.

I agree that it is too fast too. I think that it should be nerfed to something like 100 MPH max.

I'll also agree on account if it tires out soon after

Yes, those do need a jutsu template...this was created before people really started to use that for clarity.
Ok, jsut put em in the template and they should be fine

Now for the weaknesses. I am pretty sure being on the ground, using too many feathers, and raiton is really enough. Come on, any more of a weakness and it would be more of a pain to summon than use.

Agreed, but I think the length of it all seems a bit discouraging, which is why just one more sentence should do the trick. Considering it's size and speed.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by akaishuu Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:38 am

Gud gud! Thank you very much!
--
test
celebrities and their dogs