Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arewyn, The Black Lung (COMPLETE)

3 posters

Go down

Arewyn, The Black Lung (COMPLETE) Empty Arewyn, The Black Lung (COMPLETE)

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:34 pm

(Note: Anya, and Arewyn aren't RP'ed by the same person, we are different people)
Name: Arewyn Belacqua

Bloodline: My Bloodline branches into 3 single powers, which involve Ash, Smoke, Fear. Which I'll explain each one individually.

Chemical Ash: A specialized ash that when inhaled or around for along period of time would affect the human or species body. Inhaling this ash would put pressure on the lungs, making it a little bit harder to breathe, filling your throat and organs with a burning sensation, yet not internally harming the body, only pain would be inflicted of the mind most of the time. When around the ash it is easily flammable which when is burns turns into the 'Burning Smoke'. The ash can be broken down into a fine powder, or a sheet of long thin rock. Also, which being flammable, it is able from concentrating long enough and increasing the heat of the ash would decay the rock or ground below it turning it into a vast amount of magma.
~With it able to react differently for each element
-Fire -> Burst into flames changing into molten active moving vast amounts of magma.
-Water -> The ash would merely merge with the water, change it's properties into a gooey substance, which acts like acid,burns.
-Plant -> Contact with plant like things would simple decay the life, draining the energy and life away.
-Rock -> Contact with any rock material, it has a chance of decaying and withering the rock into ash burning it quickly into more ash.
-Electricity -> Contact with electricity would form somewhat like the toxic flame yet less graphic and dangerous. It would yes obliterate anything in contact with it, yet depends on the size.
-Wind -> turns into smoke, giving more amounts to the burning smoke ability.

Burning Smoke: The smoke has several affects, able to form objects, shapes, forms, and able to materialize through the smoke. When materialization is used, Arewyn's chakra signature would be difficult to track since she's spreading her body through the smoke.Like the chemical ash, it puts pressure on the opponents body if in contact for a long time, even breathing would fill the opponents lungs with a non-harmful liquid that would fill the lungs after a period of time.

Toxic Flame: This flame like APPEARANCE is more of an electrical lighting bolt with flame within a emerald hue color (this is what it looks like, it's not a flame or an electrical move, it's power is F.E.A.R. It's able to destroy things and objects with one touch. If an opponent is in contact with this flame they are utterly treated as DEAD. Now, with this power made from F.E.A.R it's basically channeling the opponents or surrounding people such as myself to manipulate the emotion of fear into pure green energy. This energy could kill people if touched states above.

Arewyn's RP SAMPLE
Classification: __________

Village: Village of the Mist
Arewyn left the Mist village with her friend Anya because they loathed their fellow ninja and their Kage. They though they where to powerful to wait around for orders and just get crappy missions in return. They both enjoyed killing, and frankly, they didn't get much of it. So, one day, they decided, 'Oh, what the heck. Let's blow some stuff up and leave'. And that that's exactly what they did. They slaughtered a few Gennin and Jounin and whoever blocked them on there way along with blowing up some shit and killing innocents. Then they just left, content to not have someone ruling over them.

Alignment: Arewyn is Mentally Insane. Yes, she's psycho, and crazy. Yet she is gentle-hearted at times. Wanting to make havoc and destroy many things, she is kind. Thus likes to manipulate people and mess with their head. At times she is a neutral person, other times she has evil intentions.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Arewyn is insane, and most of the time has mixed personalities.

History: (First part is like a interview then follows into third-person)

|Um...my history is what you ask? Well...I'll try and remember. The reason why I probably forgotten it was because I try and not remember the pain I suffered.
My Childhood is the beginning of this pain. My clan controllers of poisonous things and the element of fire. The two mixed together is devastating outcome of a ticking time bomb for your death.

|When I was young I think around 4 or 5, I remember I was asleep then I heard noises from the downstairs of my home. I grew nervous when I heard things breaking and glass crashing against the walls, or floor. "Kill...them...they are traitors of this village..." a man yelled. "No!" I heard my mom scream as under pain. I remember a finally scream from her it was like a scream then after a few seconds getting lower. I knowing she was dead, and my father it was still unknown at the moment.

|As I heard foot steps making their way upstairs I became terrified of my own life, quickly I jumped out of my bed and ran to my closet; "Thank god I made a secret compartment within it or I wouldn't be alive to this living day". As men barged into every room and then finally into my room. Thinking the house was empty. I Then exited my room and ran down stairs.Then suddenly there was a cry outside the house, more of a yelling of a order. As arrows lit hit the side of the house burning I did not know until I lifted the top of the flooring where I stood hidden at the time. I noticed smoke rising from my door.

|I stepped backward looking outside seeing a glimpse of a face knowing that was the person behind this whole thing. As I turned around the fire reached inside blazing within I began to cry for help finally breaking the window "Help me!". I remember a girl standing outside my window, as a black shadow like create appeared engulfing me. Several hours later awakening to see a friend she would become, named Anya. We would then grow up together, becoming ninja of the Mist Village.

|Even though Arewyn had a childhood friend, it didn't fill the gap of a missing hole where her parent's should be. Growing up without guidance was a tough task for her. Yet that not standing in the way of her becoming a ninja. She continued to excel through missions and exams her sensei gave her.

|As the years of her life unfolded Arewyn started to change, her personality as well. From being alone for so long slowly started to affect her mind. Slowly mutating her sanity and personality. Developing multiple-personality as such a young age, Arewyn hide this disease from everyone. Yet some people seemed to have noticed but never could place the pieces to where they belonged to solve the puzzle.

|Through the years Arewyn started to hated where she lived. The village of Clouds, a peaceful name, yet such boring standards for ninja's that seemed to have bored Arewyn. Growing up she never earned the respect that she longed to taste. It was burned as of her hopes and dreams. Being judged and grouped into little missions such as C-ranked. She was better than that. It wasn't her fault that her team member died on the A-ranked mission. No one seemed to trust or pay mind to her and Anya her friend and team member.

|Having people denying her of respect from others grew thin, and her patience was running thin as of her sanity. From being alone through these years she did in fact grow insane and developed multiple-personality disease that people thought she was a village freak. Everyone looked at her and they wanted to get rid of her. Preaching to the Kage of the village, and soon accepting to place her on a S-ranked mission for her to die and never come back. Arewyn sought this was a opportunity that the village gave her to redeem herself from the tragedy of the lost member so long ago. Yet she was wrong when she returned from the mission alive.

|Everyone gasping screaming "HOW & WHY". Arewyn smiled at these villagers as she settled a poisonous smoke throughout the village suffocating a section of the village. She Left the village knowing there's nothing to fix, and nothing to do. Her friend soon to follow with her to find respect and acceptance from anyone or anything within this dreary world that she loathes so much.

|As Arewyn traveled around the world killing and making profits from bounties, she slowly began to find her purpose. Arewyn's purpose was to rid the world of the blood thirsty people, the bad people from the world. She grew more psychotic killing more people, and soon gained a name for herself. "The Black Lung" from suffocating her prey and bounty with a deadly Burning Smoke or the crushing Chemical Ash. She wasn't a known threat to the bounty she was after like others such as Akatsuki -which is her dream and goal to join-.

|Yet still the only respect Arewyn gained from anyone was money from bounty. She began to loathe the bounty ways. She wanted to die from her deeds. No village, no family, and yet only a friend Anya to help her. She treated her like a sister. Yet they split up a couple years later. Now without anyone to help her from reaching a mid-life crisis she walked to the entrance of her village once again.

|It was unknown why she went there to kill herself. The kage retired a few years earlier after she left, the new Kage unknown to what she was. Villagers' knew something about her yet still couldn't figure out who she was. She was 17 now 4 since she left. She walked to the shrine in the little pond near the edge of the village.

|What she found there would save her life from being hung underneath a cherry tree. It was her family heirloom in the water. The locket of fear itself. It was a powerful weapon that could manipulate surrounding fear from anybody into a pure energy. This F.E.A.R energy was dangerous and kept secret.

|Unknowingly Anya was watching Arewyn from a distance. It was also unknown why they returned to the damned village they left long ago. Yet nonetheless she walked forward placing her hand upon Arewyn's shoulder smiling at her. Arewyn turned her head as she looked at Anya. "It's you....Anya..." Arewyn was excited and pleased. Wrapping their arms around each other.

|After they finally rejoined together. Anya and Arewyn roamed the world together getting stronger and gaining powers and objects for personal use. They freed little villages from evil. Yet evil themselves grew stronger from their fallen opponents power. As Arewyn drained her fallen opponents fear emotion before they died.

Specialty: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Chakra in-tuned,

Learned Jutsu's: NONE, she relies on her Kekkei Genkai, which is also self-explanatory.

Elements: Dominate: Fire | Recessive: Wind

Weapons/items: Mostly daggers and swords of all sizes. A lot of explosive paper.

Goals: (will update)

Last edited by Arewyn Belacqua on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Arewyn, The Black Lung (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Arewyn, The Black Lung (COMPLETE)

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Anya wrote:
Better call Areweyn and tell him we're switching to Missing-Nin.
Though he might spazz at me. Ack.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeah, I know I'm not finished my bio yet, but thanks ^^
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:13 am

Bump, I am finished :3
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 am

Im REALLY sorry to tell you this, but S rank closed the day you made your apps (not my desicion) so you would actually have to join the village
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

what about B-ranked missing?
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 am

Sorry for double posting but maybe

B or A missing ninja since S is closed the day of are application?
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Apparently, you can go missing nin after you stay put in a village. But its got to be well rped and they gotta be there for a lil while.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 pm

YEah I already decided....and Anya.

The Mist Village
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Arewyn Belacqua Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:39 pm

RE-edited
Arewyn Belacqua
Arewyn Belacqua

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 am

Approved if this wasn't already
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down