Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curse Seals

2 posters

Go down

Curse Seals Empty Curse Seals

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Seal Name:Curse Seal (Heaven)
Appearance: Three tomoe like marks on the right shoulder of Kenshi
Location of Seal:Right Shoulder
Positive Effects: The user's skin gets slightly harder.
Negative Effects: None, except chakra exhaustion
Transformation Effect: For Kensh's first stage, when he's using chakra they will appear as they do on Sasuke's right arm. This is just a representation of anger/emotions. The second where the marks spread out over the body is just for show. (seriously). The last stage, Kenshi will grow hand-wings and white hair grow from his head. During this stage his skin only becomes slightly harder, but he as the ability to fly.
Seal Info: This is not meant to be real thing. This is basically my excuse to fly and look like a tenju. XD

Kenshi will also make curse seals, per request. The person must meet with Kenshi in RP form, and Kenshi usually either asks for a favor to gain the persons trust. Kenshi will also be mentally linked to anyone with a curse seal, as a sign of trust. I will post the real curse seals up in this topic as people wish to obtain them.

Also, there needs to be a "credit check" done before you ask me for one. You must make sure that the admins are ok with you having one before you start the RP. That way I don't get blamed for giving out power to people that don't need it.

Last edited by Kenshi on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Curse Seals Empty Re: Curse Seals

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Approved!
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Bump, I took out that second post and put it in the original for neatness, nothing changed.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down