Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suki Yamanaka

3 posters

Go down

Suki Yamanaka Empty Suki Yamanaka

Post by Suki Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Name: Suki Yamanaka
Nickname/Alias: Sissy
Actual Age: 11
Bloodline: Yamanaka Clan
Genin
Classification:
Current Village:
Cloud Village
Other:
Suki's father went to live in Konoha after the divorce.
Alignment:
Good
Appearance:
Suki Yamanaka Nixie001-1
Personality: Suki is a kind and loving girl with a great sense of style. She comes off as a very bubbly girl. It's mainly because of her friendly and optimistic attitude towards anything. Suki hates to see people in a depressed state, and will always try to find a way to cheer someone up. Some people like to consider her weak, due to her close relationships with a lot of people. But, Suki has the will of a thousand shinobi and will not go down without a fight.

History: Suki Yamanaka was born in a hospital at Sunakagure. Her parents were very nice and calm people who always wanted the best for their little angel. Suki admired both of her parents and loved them with all her heat, until she found out what was really going on. She had a perfect life for a long time, until it took a turn for the worse. Suki would have never guessed something would happen like it did.

It was the night before her first day at the Academy, and she was an eight year old who was too excited and nervous to get any sleep. She couldn't help, but roll around on her bed thinking of different scenario's for her next day at school. They all turned out to be good scenario's too. Suki was just about to fall asleep when she heard some yelling outside of her door. Suki slowly and quietly got up and walked over to the door, she had to be careful not to be heard. It could have been a robbery or something, but it wasn't, it was something much worse. Suki slowly cracked open the door to see that it was her mom and dad arguing. She didn't know exactly what happened, but she knew that her mom didn't deserve what came next. Suki's father planted his hard fist into the soft skin of her mother. Without thinking of the consequences, Suki bust open her door and ran to the aid of her mother who was on the ground. Now Suki was crying in astonishment. What had her father done and for what reason did he do it. Her father looked at Suki with embarrassment and fled the house.

After that moment, Suki never saw him again. But, she did get a letter from him that was sent from Konoha. She never built the courage to open it. Instead it lays on the floor in her room, and she barely even notices it. Despite that tragic moment, Suki still manages to see a positive side for things. The only thing that she isn't positive about, is her father. In fact, she never thinks or speaks of him.

Suki passed the Academy at the age of 10, although it wasn't an easy task. She was an incredible listener in the class and took in a lot of the lessons. She was mostly interested in the whole chakra control, and would always practice it after school or during lunch. Her advanced training in chakra control has been very helpful to her in her studies. Suki went through the Academy with a reputation of being the "Nice Girl". She never got in a fight or argument, and would always be their to cheer someone up. Their was never a moment when someone saw her without a smile on her face, because that was just the type of person she was. Along with the title of "The Nice Girl" came the idea that she would end up a weak shinobi because of that. She knew that she could be nice and friendly, but still be a great shinobi.
Specialty: Chakra Attuned
Techniques: [url=*Link*]Techniques[/url]
Summoning: [url=*Link*]Summoning[/url]
Chakra Capacity & Control: Level 3 & Level 3
Elements: Wind
Weapons/items: Kunai and needles
Goals: Suki wishes to be able to prove everyone wrong, and show that you don't have to be heartless to become a great ninja. She plans to become Jounin.

Last edited by Suki on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Suki
Suki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Suki Yamanaka Empty Re: Suki Yamanaka

Post by Suki Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 pm

RP Sample!

Suki was sitting calmly on the edge of a waterfall, watching the water run down the edge and crash into the stream below. It was a beautiful site to see the water flowing through the air until it smacked into the clear blue water below. Suki remembered how her father use to come out their with her and watch it flow down the rocks. He use to always tell her, that she reminded her of that waterfall. They had some of their most memorable and special moments their. Moments she would cherish 'till the day she died. She didn't see her father much anymore. He left her when she was 10, saying he couldn't handle it anymore. It was her mother who took care of her, and even though she loved her very much. She just couldn't give Suki that fatherly love that most young girls got. She couldn't be "Daddy's little girl" anymore.

Suki picked up a small pebble and flicked it off the edge, watching it plummet miles down to the water below. She was at that point in life where she was figuring out what she truly wanted in life. Did she want to be the best ninja ever? Did she want just a wholesome life with a caring family? She didn't know yet, but she had wanted to figure out. She was at the waterfall to get away from the village for a while. This was one of the most beautiful places she knew, and it helped her think.

For as long as she lived in the Waterfall Village, she hadn't many friends outside of her family. It was strange, since she was a real social person. She just didn't find the need of having a friend who she couldn't trust. She knew she would always be able to trust her family and that is why she stuck with them through everything. Sitting on the ledge, with all of these thoughts running through her head, Suki let out a sigh and looked into the sky. It was as if she was asking for some guidance from her ancestors. Guidance was really what she needed at this point in her life.
Suki
Suki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:53 pm

fix it so your text isnt bold
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Edited
Suki
Suki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Chakra Capacity & Control: Level 4 & Level 3

this is way to hight, 2 capacity & control is the genin average.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm sorry, I thought since it was her specialty it would be above average. But, I edited it.
Suki
Suki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:09 pm

oh my bad, if she's chakra attuned her control can go up to 3. Sorry
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:10 pm

I'd say level 3 is reasonable for an advanced Gennin
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 pm

No, I meant the Chakra capacity was four and the Control was three. Oh and thanks! I'll edit it again.
Suki
Suki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Can I start Rp'ing now? OR do I have to wait 'till this topic is moved to the approved section?
Suki
Suki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:39 pm

And yes, its approved
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage