Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scope

2 posters

Go down

Scope Empty Scope

Post by Techi Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Name: Scope

Appearance: It's a black scope, much like the one Deidara uses. It's a scope that can be attached and detached at any moment. It has different zoom levels, which one can zoom in/zoom out by pressing the buttons on the scope. It's fire resistant, water proof, and non conductive. It's made of a tough metal, stern enough to deflect weapons such as kunai or shuriken. It also takes at least a B Ranked Piercing technique to pierce through it. Also, it's on the right eye.

Special Abilities: Can see up to 50 meters distance, when maximized.
Genjutsu Detection:
Genin: I can detect D Rank Genjutsu.
Chuunin: I can detect C Rank Genjutsu.
Jounin: I can detect B Rank Genjutsu.
Anbu or Above: I can detect A Rank Genjutsu.

Origin: Techi was quite the nerd, back in his time at the Academy. He had a lot of alone time on his hands. He was attempting to develop an eye mechanism that could zoom in to 100 meters, detect an increase in chakra, and reverse any Genjutsu used on him. He was quite the mechanic, but he wasn't able to do such things. Instead, he came out with a scope, able to zoom at many different levels; 50 at most. He had to train his eye to read through lower level Genjutsu.
Techi
Techi

Back to top Go down

Scope Empty Re: Scope

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:13 am

Approved unless said otherwise
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down