Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With power comes pain....

Go down

With power comes pain.... Empty With power comes pain....

Post by Nii Yamabushi Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:25 pm

7 months ago.........

After watching the remainder of the members set off on their mission, Nii stayed, having some work to do inside the lab. He had recently found the magatama beads he had long searched for, granting him a incredible ability. After wraping the legendary beads around his right arm, it would transform, increasing its size and also printing the ancient language of the Tengu around his arm. This new ability granted him the power to absorb chakra and is able to convert it to his own, granting him a increased amount of energy and power. Although the seal had a rather incredible ability, the downsides of the sealing went hand and hand with its positives. Nii had to learn the hard way when he failed at sealing the chakra of a opponent in the recent past.

As a result of not absorbing the chakra of the opponent, the seal took a turn for the worst when it started absorbing some of Nii's own chakra. The after effect left Nii exausted and also at a loss for words. If it had not been for Jirobo, his death could have been possible if left by the opponent. After recovering, he noticed that the seal permantly decreased his chakra supply. Although he was enraged, he was also grateful he survived. Since the opponent was able to break through the seal in a matter of minutes, Nii lost about 15% of his permanent chakra supply. He now knew that the longer he used the seal and ended up failing, the more chakra he would have to pay. Taking precaution for just in case, Nii began to come up with a resource that could counter his seal's negative effect.

"If I happen to fail at sealing yet another chakra supply, I would need a device that could potentially save my own ass. But the question is how........ How will I be able to counter this seal? Hmm, well earlier I saw some tools in the lab that looked handy for a situation like this. Perhaps I could create a device which could grant me chakra when ever I go low on my own."

After gathering information over the next week, Nii was ready for his expirement. After searching for tools and objects aroung the lab, he found a chakra control device. It was used in the past for sucking out chakra from the victim. He also found extra pieces of curved iron, which were originally used to wrap thick rubber covered wires. There were also screws and small needles located in the lab, which Nii found.

"Now that I have some useful tools, I must combine them. Sighs, this is goin to take awhile........"

3 weeks later............

After a grueling process, Nii had finally completed his invention. He had created a tool that had the power to store chakra and release it when necessary. However, the attachment to his arm is what happened to be the worst out of the process. The pain was incredible. This is because Nii had to embed needles and tubes inside of his arm. The recovery from the attachment is what took the longest amount of time. But after about 5 months, Nii adapted to the pain.

"Finally, its complete. Besides, that hurt like a bitch too. Now that I got this out of the way, I must leave. I wonder if Osamu captured his assigned Bijuu. Hell, im suppose I should go after mine as well.........."
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

http://Myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down