Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triple-Threat Fight(Bam and L)

3 posters

Go down

Triple-Threat Fight(Bam and L) Empty Triple-Threat Fight(Bam and L)

Post by lifeanddeath Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Metsuki waited in the center of the forest. He was sitting cross-legged on what was left of a large tree stump, moss growing up the sides and the wood damp from a recent rain. The tree stump sat almost directly in the middle of a small clearing filled with knee high grass. The clearing was only about 30 yards in diameter and towards the outer edges, the grass blended in with the trees, which tightly circle the clearing.

He was merely here to relax; he had been trying to do too much recently. His eyes closed he listened to the silent forest around him, nearly all animals hiding from the oncoming storm. Opening his eyes, he looked up at the sky. The clouds were almost black and a burst of lighting followed by a loud crack of thunder flashed through the sky occasionally. The darkness inspired by the coming storm gave the forest a gloomy look.

A sudden snap from the surrounding forest awoke Metsuki from his examination; he looked in the direction suspiciously. With the storm this close, a large animal moving about would be odd. With the animals hidden away it had to be another human. ”Who’s there?” he said, getting up from his position to stand.

Last edited by lifeanddeath on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Triple-Threat Fight(Bam and L) Empty Re: Triple-Threat Fight(Bam and L)

Post by Grimmjow Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Out of gloomy-looking forest appeared Bam covered by a black cloak. The man took off his dark clock and laid on the ground, then looked at the man standing next to a tree stump. "My name is Ravot Hyuuga." Bam examined the area from knee-high grass, to the wind direction. He did in order get a tactical advantage over the man in front of him, just in case if he try to attack.

Bam slowly moved closer, but still kept a good distance away from him just in case if he attack. "I should be asking you the same question. Why would a man be out here when a bad storm is coming." Bam examined the man closely, and notice a ninja bag on his side. So......He's a ninja.....I wonder how strong he is. Bam slowly raised his hand to the huge sword on his back that was wrapped up in a paper wrap that had weird seals on it.

Bam stuck the sword and put his hand on the swords handle, just in case if he tried to strike him down. "Tell me, who are you.....you seem different from any ordinary ninja." Bam stood there waiting for an answer, but then suddenly. He sensed someone else or something coming. Someone else is coming........or something. Bam looked in the other direction from him, then back at the ninja.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:50 pm

From the left-hand side of Bam the sound of a rushing ninja could be easily heard. Every step on the branches of the trees turned louder and louder when suddenly a single kunia, with an unactivated paper bomb, came flying out of the forest, aimed inbetween the two ninjas. The kunia would certainly cause the two ninja to look in the direction that it came and make them raise their guard.

When the kunia finally hit the ground, Asami jumped out of the forest; landing on her left knee, no less than six meters away from the two unknown shinobi. She slowly stood up, keeping her eyes on the two. Analyzing the area that she was in, she began to speak in a rather gentle voice. "So, it seems that you two were getting ready for something. A fight, perhaps?"

"Well, if that is what you two were about to do, would you mind if I joined?" She asked as she slowly used her left hand to reach for a kunia from her back pouch.

L
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 pm

A man walked out of the forest, a large sword strapped on his back and a he was garbed in a black cloak. As soon as Metsuki saw him his left hand dropped back and grasped around a Kunai. The stranger removed his cloak and set it down before answering Metsuki’s question. "My name is Ravot Hyuuga." The name sparked a memory in Metsuki’s brain, a file he had read once upon a time. The wind blew southward between where the both ninja stood, rustling the tall grass and trees surrounding them. Metsuki didn’t reply, merely waited until the Hyuuga spoke again.

Before the man spoke, Metsuki noticed his movement to get closer. ’Keeping his distance smart, but he shouldn’t have came any closer until he had a grasp on my personality or abilities, even a small grasp. I could be a deranged lunatic intent on killing whoever walked out of that forest.’ Chuckling at his own thought, Metsuki listened as the Hyuuga spoke again. "I should be asking you the same question. Why, would a man be out here when a bad storm is coming."

Metsuki noted the man’s glance over at his bag and his movement to grasp his sword, before answering, “I know who you are Ravot Hyuuga and a word from the wise, do not question those of higher rank than you. I am Metsuki Riyousha, Jounin of the Leaf Village.” He replied his tone indifferent, but in response Ravot’s grasping of his sword, the hand holding the Kunai behind Metsuki’s back grasped it tighter. It is interesting that this Hyuuga found, all the way out here. But what’s worse is that it seems that someone else is coming along also. he let out a loud sigh at the unfolding events.So much for private relaxation time.

Just after this thought, another Kunai launched out of the forest to Metsuki's right, flew through the air and impaling itself into the ground. On reflex Metsuki jumped back over the log and launched his Kunai in the direction the original had came from. The Kunai flew directly infront of the stranger who had just walked out of the forest and impaled itself into a tree. Just before this the stranger had said,"So, it seems that you two were getting ready for something. A fight, perhaps? Well, if that is what you two were about to do, would you mind if I joined?"
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm

As Metsuki began fumble around with something behind him, Bam graps the handle of the sword tighter. “I know who you are Ravot Hyuuga and a word from the wise, do not question those of higher rank than you. I am Metsuki Riyousha, Jounin of the Leaf Village.” Bam smiled a little Finally....someone to test my skills aganist. If I take on a Jonnin maybe I be ready to become one myself

Bam gave Metsuki a look of determination "I see........I'm Chuunin of Leaf. I always want to test my skills against someone like you. To see if I am ready to become a Jounin.....huh?" Bam looked toward his left and suddenly a kunai launched out of the forest, impaling it into the ground between him and Metsuki. Bam jumped back and looked in the direction from which it came from. He notice a women walking out of the forest "So, it seems that you two were getting ready for something. A fight, perhaps? Well, if that is what you two were about to do, would you mind if I joined?" Bam look at her with caution. "Who are you?"
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 pm

"Who are you?"

Asami smiled at Bam's question. She would think that the chuunin of the leaf would know exactly who the jounin protecting their village are. Apparently, she thought wrong. "What do you do all day, sit around jerking off to the pretty women of the village?" She asked, mocking Bam. "I thought for sure that the chuunin would know one of Konoha's most prestiged jounin. I guess I give too much credit to today's youth."

She turned her attention towards Metsuki and then back at Bam. [color=violet]"This'll be pretty interesting, I've never really gone against a jounin and chuunin from the same village as me."[color] She said in a serious tone, implying that they had just included her in their sparring match.

L
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down