Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An'baraks jutsu list

2 posters

Go down

An'baraks jutsu list Empty An'baraks jutsu list

Post by Jsalos Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Name: Demonic Art: Shadow Bolt
Type: Nin
Users: me
Element: Shadow
Description: After performing the hand seals, the user extends his palm and fires a bolt of dark energy towards the target. The bolt is black and purple, and takes the form of a laughing skull appearing to leave a trail of black fire. This energy erupts and envelopes the target upon contact, causing the enemies life force to be drained. Being hit with this repeatedly is lethal, survival is dependent upon the opponents chakra levels.

Name: Demonic Art: Void Bolt
Users: Me
Description: After performing the handseals, the user points his hand forward, and releases a dark bolt of black energy. This bolt of energy is similar to the shadow bolt, but far superior in power, and speed.

Name: Demonic Art, Chaos Bolt
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user extends their palm, and fires an intense, powerful, bolt of bright green shadow energy, that burns upon contact.

Unending Breath
Description: This allows the user to hold his breath indefinitley, at a minor chakra drain.

Name: Demonic Art: Chaos Armor
Description: When it is used, it will appear as if dark green lava flows over the users entire body besides the users neck and up. It then hardens and disappears. This ooze is full of demonic energy, and increases the potency of the user’s shadow attacks, at the cost of preventing the user from using non shadow techniques. While active, it is used as a passive protection from any attacks. It is capable of blokcing / absorbing techniques that are b-rank or below with ease. Additionally, if an enemy uses taijutsu against it, the demonic liquids will try to flow over the attacking body part, and bind the enemies limbs. These liquids are very hard to get off without using any suiton techniques, and also will slowly burn away at an enemies skin until removed. When the armor is damaged, the user can use chakra to repair it, however this has a high chakra cost, generally equivalent to the strength of the damaging attack (if you hit the armor with a c-rank, c-ranks worth in refreshing) Once broken, this cannot be used for the remained of the fight.

Name: Shadow Claw
Description: The user holds out a hand, from which emerges a beam of shadow energy, at the end of which is a claw. The claw grows to about the size of a man, as it travels toward a range target. Its direction can be changed, but cannot extend beyond 35 yards. Once caught, the claw will attempt to crush an opponent, but at the same time drain their chakra back to the user.

Name: Immolate
Description: The user performs a sequence of handsigns, then slam their hands on the ground. A patch of fire will appear, which then moves rapidly towards the target. These flames upon contact will rapidly set the target alight in purple fire, which melts flesh quickly, and is very difficult to put out. However, this technique is defeatable by destroying the patch while it is enroute ( with a water jutsu, A+ rank) , or moving a great enough distance away that it will wear itself out before reaching you. (patch moves at about average human fast-run speed, lasts for 50 yards of motion.)

Name: Swarm of Angry Gnats
Description: The caster throws several shuriken, then weaves a few hand signs and performs the jutsu. The shuriken become enchanted with dark energy, and move according to the caster's will for 2 posts. Can control a max of 8 shuriken. Can only maintain control for up to 30 yards of range.

Name: Void Zone
Description: The user focuses upon 2 specific areas of ground, and then weaves hand signs. After the series of hand signs are complete, these areas will erupt into shadow energy, almost garunteedly killing any inside. Avoiding this technique is simple: Move. The blasts only cover a 1 meter radius each.

Name: Banish
Description: This jutsu was invented by An'barak in order to prevent demonic powers from being used against him. Should an enemy call upon the help of a demon/bijuu/spirit to fuel their own chakra, and An'barak realizes this is occuring, he can use this jutsu to banish the demons chakra back into the host, preventing the host from using their powers for the remainder of the topic.

Weakness: He must realize they are calling upon chakras other than their own

Name: Doom blossom
Description: The user creates a sphere of shadow energy, which, after being created slowly begins to move around, and targeting any nearby enemies, which it then fires repeated B rank shadow bolts at, until it is depleted. This technique lasts for 10 bolts, is very slow moving, and can be destroyed by any B rank attack or 2 C ranks.

Name: Shadow Bolt annhilation
Description: After performing a fairly long sequence of hand signs, the user extends his fists, crosses his arms, and then rapidly uncrosses them, as if throwing kunai. With this motion, a hundred shadow bolts shoot forward and blast an area, generally eradicating all life within it.

Name: Shadow Fire
Description: It looks to be a basic fireball jutsu, only the flames are black, and the fireball is much larger and far more deadly. When caught in the flames, the flames bypass the skin and burn directly at ones flesh and innards, thus being capable of causing far more damage for more rapidly.

Name: Shadowfury
Description: the user targets a specific area and launches a condensed, cone shaped mssile of shadow energy. This energy moves quickly, but can be controlled in flight to a certain extent. Upon landing, it explodes killing all weaker life forms in the immediate area, and creating a larger void zone, with a 5 meter radius.

Name: Shadow Nova
Description: The user claps his hands hands together, and creates a nova of shadow energy around him, blasting away enemies within 10 yards back for quite a distance, and doing minor damage.

Name: Soul Drain
Type: nin
Element: hadow
Description: All members of the unthor clan early on learn the art of soul draining. The Art of soul draining allows the caster to steal the chakra from an enemies soul in the moment of their death. The enemy must have just died, or be dying for this techinique to work. The caster weaves several hand signs, and creates what appears to be a blue cord between their palm and the target. This technique proceeds to steal out the targets soul as they die, and capture its energy. This creates a dark piece of what looks like a glass substance. The caster will generally store this. This is called a soul shard. These shards are used as an additionaly source of chakra or energy when summoning creatures, allowing low-level Unthor members to cast techniques beyond

Name: Curse of Agony
Type: Gen
Description: The caster weaves several handsigns, and then points at the target with two fingers, activating the genjutsu. This genjutsu triggers all of the nerves within the body and causes each one to suffer an intense amount of pain. The pain is such that this can make even tenacious opponents beg for death.

Name: Curse of Exhaustion
Description: The caster weaves several handsigns and must say the word 'cripple' to cast the genjutsu. The target must hear the word cripple. After it is cast, the target will suddenly start to feel very tired, and their motions will become lazy and slow.d

Name: Haunt
Description: The caster must weave several handsigns and make eye contact with the target. The enemy will begin to believe they are seeing and hearing demons and laughter out of the corner of their eyes, or ghosts depending on what the person is more afraid of. However, as soon as the enemy tries to look at the source of the vision or noise, it will dissapear, causing great confusion and fear. These visions and noises distract the enemy and can cause them to lose focus with great ease. Lasts 10 posts or until dispelled.

Name: Death Coil
Description: The caster weaves a single handsign, and must catch the targets eyes even if only for a moment. After they have caught eyes the target will suddenly come under the effects of the technique. They will generally feel as if they have death itself, wrapping it's icy hand around their neck, or whatever is their greatest fear of dying depending on the person. This technique leaves the enemy paralyzed with fear, creating many openings.

Name: Demonic Summoning: Doomguard Squad
Type: Summoning
Description: The user weaves handsigns for a few seconds then slams down on the ground. Instead of creating a cloud of white smoke however, the demonic summoning creates a dark portal behind the user, which appears to be held open by dark claws ripping at the fabric of the material world. From this portal, Four immense, muscular demons Emerge. These demons have strength far superior to that of a human, but are slow. Each one is large, and orange, humanoid except for the head, which has several large slender Spikes emerging from the top. Each one carries a large sword, which is immolated in green flames

Name: Demonic Summoning: Voidwalker
Description: One of the most basic summonings, the caster creates a small portal, thru which comes a creature of pure shadow, that looks like a blob of black energy with arms. This creature is capable of no Jutsu, but is very good for protection. It is fairly strong, but the material it is made of is very dense, yet at the same time flexible. Thus the voidwalker is often used for the protection of the summoner from physical or weak jutsu attacks.

Name: Demonic Summoning: Felhound Pack
Description: the caster opens a portal, and summons forth a group of Felhounds. These felhounds, are designed for anti ninjutsu enemies. They are capable of absorbing a vast amount of chakra from a person by using the tentacles on their forhead. They can even absorb techniques up to A-ranks. The downside is they are weak against physical attacks. The tenctacles can be torn off with ease, via cutting or even yanking. The felhounds are weak against physical attacks, thus making them hard to use against opponents who do not rely heavily on nin or gen jutsu. These demons, as they are designed to counter users of such jutsu, are heavily resistant to both, and only the highest levels of ninjutsu or genjutsu will seriously damage/effect them. These felhounds can also gradually eat away at chakra based structures, such as barriers, or created walls.[b]

Name: Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Users: Any
Element: Fire
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Hateshiganairyuu [Eternal Dragon]
Requirements: 2 elements.
Users: All who have two elements.
Description: After making a long row of seals, the user is able to summon a cloud of chakra which will then consume elements from the surroundings of the user to form a dragon. This dragon is controlled solely by the user and can cause huge amounts of damage and destruction to any given target. An'barak combines his own Shadow Jutsu with fire to form this.

Name: Demonic Form
Type: nin (transformation)
Description: using his mastery of demonic powers, An'barak has found a way to transform himself into a type of demon. While in this form, An'baraks strength, speed, and physical stamina multiply by two, making him stronger and faster than any normal shinobi. Also, his chakra goes through the roof, giving him ample reserves to cast most techniques with ease. While in this form, all of his summonings disapear, and he cannot summon. He has several techniques which he can only use within this form. This form lasts 8 posts before An'barak collapses. Appearance: http://www.musingsofaraider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/demon.jpg

Weakness: time limit no summons

Name: Dark Barrage
Description: While in demon form, An'barak has a huge amount of chakra, which allows him to use this. It launches a rapid volley of void bolts at a target. An'baraks chakra is large enough that this barely phases him. Lasts 3 volleys of 4 bolts per use.

Name: Shadow Blast
Description: An'barak can throw bolts of intensely powerful shadow energy while in this form, which erupt in huge novas upon contact

Name: Demonic Regeneration
Type: N/a
Description: An'baraks wounds rapidly regenerate and mend themselves together with shadow chakra energy in this form. the downside is while wounds are mending, he cannot perform any demonic form special jutsu.

Name: Agonizing Flames
Description: A demonic genjutsu which makes the target feel as if they are rapidly burning under the skin with blue fire. IT is very difficult to escape. Lasts 2 posts.

Name: Mind Flay
Description: Channels a genjutsu which flays away at a targets mind, causing intense pain and scattering their thoughts. This genjutsu must be channeled. This genjutsu is unusual, as it uses the targets sense of touch: The caster channels a beam of dark energy at their forhead, which applies the genjutsu once contact is made.

Name: Mark of Demon Lords
Type: Ninjutsu, but is similiar to fuinjutsu
Users:Me
Description: After enchanting his forefinger with powerful energy, An'barak will shoot a bolt of energy, which places a mark upon the target. This mark gradually burns away at a persons chakra. If the person reaches absolute 0 chakra, they will explode. This burns approximately 15% of an average ninjas chakra per post, for 6 posts. This can only be used once per topic.

Name: Enfeeble
Description: A powerful, hard to detect genjutsu, which requires only for the user to fleetingly lock eyes with the target. Once this is cast, it tricks the brain into believing that the persons max speed and strength are half that of what they really are, and increases the rate at which an individual tires out. While not terribly difficult to dispel many enemies will have trouble realizing what is going on, indeed only those highly adept in genjutsu will be able to understand before it has completely tipped the tide of a battle. (minus 50% speed/strength for up to 8 posts)

Name: Chakra burn
Description: Sends a bolt of shadow energy at a target, which directly attacks their chakra, causing it to combust, causing minor burns and damage to the chakra system. Burns roughly 15% of an average opponents chakra.

Name: Demon Chains
Description.: Creates powerful chains of demonic energy around an opponent, which drain away an opponents chakra, and slows them down significantly. Drained chakra is returned to the caster, at a surprisingly quick rate, so it is best to destroy the chains as soon as possible. Chains can only be destroyed by ripping them off (requires great strength) or using an a-rank jutsu. Drains 5% chakra per post.

Name: Amplify Pain
Type: gen
Description: A difficult to detect genjutsu, due to the fact that it only effects one sense, the sense of touch. Everything to the affected will appear as it should, however, whenever they inccur an injury while this technique is active, the pain they feel will be amplified many times over. A graze from a kunai knife would make htem feel like they almost lost their arm, for example. This is particularly advantadgeous for An'barak, as they will often be unable to recognize that they have a genjutsu effecting them, due to his pecuilar attacking methods. The downside is, once discovered, it is fairly

ame: Demonic summoning: Eredar demon lord.
Appearance: http://www.svrwf.de/wd/eqdkp/plugins/bosssuite/games/WoW/images/bosses/big/archimonde.gif
[b]Type of Summon: Demonic Portal
Species: Demon
Elemental Affinity: Shadow/fire
History: History: The artifact in question, Is an old scroll, from a time long past. It is an artifact of my clan, of a great shinobi named Gul’dan. Gul’dan was one of the greatest of our clan, but he crossed the boundraries of what mortals should do. He attained great power as an unthor, and wrote down many mighty jutsu, many of which were stored in my Clan’s library.” At this point An’barak removed a large tome from his knapsack, and wiped a bit of dust off the cover. The pages were crinkled yellow with age. He opened it, and displayed a page to Kuro, picturing a man with bright red eyes, his hands glowing with shadow energy. “To this day, this is the most accurate picture we have of Gul’dan.” To the side of the picture, was a scrabble of demonic lettering, an old language created by the founders of the Unthor clan, a language only an Unthor knew how to read. Conveniently, An’barak had exterminated the rest of the clan, so he was the only one left with the knowledge. “Gul’dan became obsessed with becoming a god, and wished to rule over this entire world. So, In his thirst for power, he used a ritual which has been lost to time, to summon a mighty demon, which he planned to kill, and capture his power, in order to seal it within himself. Indeed, had Gul’dan done as he planned, he might have succeded. However, during the ceremony, in his impatience, Gul’dan left several holes in his summoning ritual, and got more than he bargained for. A demon far beyond what he had anticipated emerged, and despite Gul’dans great power, it defeated him in one fell swoop. However, Gul’dan managed to force the demon back to its own world, and with his dying blood, created a scroll in which he detailed how to perform the summon properly, as he had spent many a year studying how to summon and control a greater demon. He wrote down his shortcomings, and what other similar powerseekers must do in order not to make his same mistake. He used his last breath, to cast the scroll through the dimensional planes, and supposedly it landed somewhere here, in the Rain Country.” An’barak shut the book, and replaced it in his knapsack. “That scroll is written in the language of old, a language passed down through the Unthor line. If you and I are thinking of the same thing, I am the only one who can decode it. As for it being a stepping stone to a greater artifact, fess up, Kuro, we both know that was your bluff. Any power I gain is power towards the akatsuki, Isn’t that right Kuro?” He smiled as he said this, knowing that he had Kuro caught, If Vice wanted the power of that scroll for his organization, An’barak was his only chance to read it, and indeed only An’barak knew how to meld the chakra’s in order to perform a summoning of that scale. “I have been studying the demonic Arts for quite some time, and believe that I would be capable of doing what Gul’dan failed to do. The demon summoned through the secrets contained within that scroll would be a great asset to not only my arsenal, but that of the Akatsuki as a whole. And that is what I have come here, to the rain country, to find.”
Link: [Link to training topic]

Description: This is An’barak’s most powerful summoning. It requires all of his focus to maintain control over this demon. This demon has a humanoidal appearance, other than the fact that it has a beard of what appears to be tentacles, and hooves rather than feet. It’s skin is pale blue. The Eredar is physical muscular, and is also a deadly jutsu user. An'barak is not entirely sure he can control this demon, and is therefore very reluctant to summon it.

Jutsu's:

Name: Endless fear
Type: Genjutsu
Description: The Eredar locks eyes with the target, and lets a grin slowly spread over his face. If the target maintains eye contact with the eredar, and sees the grin, he will see the demon (Fearful though he already is) Transform into a monstrosity. This inspires a huge amount of fear in any opponent, as if they are facing hell itself. Most opponents will either fall to their knees shivering, unable to do anything even as their death blow approaches.

Name: Soul Flay
Description: The eredar Attaches a tether to an enemies soul, and slowly drains it out, causing a huge amount of pain in the proccess as the soul is removed. However, if the target moves, the tether is broken. It takes 2 posts of no moving for the target to die from this.

Name: Finger of Death
Description: The Eredar's most powerful offensive spell. It will gather a huge amount of chakra on the tip of its finger, then point at the target. An Arcing beam of red energy, roughly 7 feet in diameter will shoot from its finger towards the target. The chakra is of such great power that the surroundings are dyed red as the beam shoots out. This technique generally obliterates most targets instantly. It is avoidable/blockable, but very difficult to do so.

Name: Doomfire
Element: Fire
Description: The Eredar summons giant pillars of flame which move around the battlefield according to his will. He can summon up to 4 pillars at once. Each pillar lasts for 3 posts. The Pillars move at run speed, and can rapidly incinerate anyhting they hit.

Name: Armageddon
Element: Shadow / Fire
Description: The eredar creates an enormous meteor of shadow fire (50 feet in diameter), which crashes down upon the target area, causing a vast explosion. The flames will then burn across the area for up to 3 posts, burning whomever goes through it. flames are infused with shadow chakra, causing them to burn even on water, or rocky substances. Requires A-rank level water jutsu to douse the flames post explosion. easy to dispel.

Name:Chakra Siphon
Description: A subtle genjutsu, which effects certain chakra channels in the brain. IT causes no sensory malfunction, but it confuses the afflicteds brain, and prevents it from channeling chakra properly. Thus for every post they are afflicted with this genjutsu, each jutsu they use, they must use 25% more chakra to perform it, and the excess chakra used is channeled back into An'barak, as the chakra being used is linked to his own chakra canals, allowing the overrused chakra to flow down this path, increasing his own resivoirs. This genjutsu is extremely difficult to detect, but not terribly challenging to remove, as it causes no noticeable effect other than the seemingly rapid loss of an opponents chakra

Name: Unstable Affliction
Element: shadow
A genjutsu which must be used in unison with other genjutsu in order to be effective. It places certain restraints on the brain's chakra channels, that take no effect, until the affected enemy attempts to clear the chakra channels, when dispelling another genjutsu. l cause this chakra to create a volatile reaction, sealing chakra canals teh teh brain, and ultimately, limiting their opponents chakra use, in addition to causing a severe headache when teh genjutsu release is attempted to be performed. This reaction affects whomevers chakra is used to alleviate the other genjutsu's affecting the targets brain. (so, if an ally tries to free their comrade they will suffer the results.) After the initial headpains are inflicted, the person will be unable to channel, for the next to posts, any more chakra than it would take to perform a C-rank jutsu (so, results are severe headpain, and no using jutsu above C-rank for 3 posts) . However, given that this genjutsu has no other effects than that, it must be used in unison with other genjutsu, in order to convince the opponent to perform a genjutsu release.

Last edited by Jsalos on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Jsalos

Back to top Go down

An'baraks jutsu list Empty Re: An'baraks jutsu list

Post by Jsalos Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Name: shield of darkness
Element: N/a
Description: An'barak creates a small shadowy bubble around himself, through which he constantly runs Shadow chakra, oscilating at high frequencies. This technique is capable of reflecting most minor attacks with ease (a thrown kunai, a weak jutsu, a couple of punches) and his able to absorb much of the damage from stronger techniques. The main advantage of it, is that it protects himfrom all 360 degrees, so attacdks that he may not normally have time to respond to allows he to move, and repel such attacks. After the shield is destoryed, he must wait at least 4 posts before he can create another one. He does not have to maintain this, after he has set it up he can do other things. does not continously drain chakra, only uses a set amount and therefore absorbs a set amount of damage. However, if the opponent damages the shield, but waits more then 2 posts to resume attackign it, it will repair itself at no additonal chakra cost to the user(generally, 1 A rank destructive techniques, or mitigated s-rank)

Name: Sinister Reflections
Description: Locks eyes with his opponent, and then traps them in a genjutsu world in which An'barak is replaced with a clone of himself. The downside fo An'barak to this jutsu, is that he also cannot take action as he must channel its effects. The major power of this technique relies on the negative impact it will ahve on his enemies chakra. During the battle against themself, his opponent will have all of the laws of reality effecting them and their mental self, and can use all of their techniques freely. The clone of themselves can only use jutsu An'barak witnessed them use. However, win or lose the battle against themselves, all of the chakra they expend using jutsu against their mental image, will be drained from their chakra pool upon returning, as they exhausted mental chakra in the process. If the opponent loses to their mental self (a highly unlikely occurence, but possible) they will lose 150% the chakra cost. during the jutsu, neither An'barak, nor his opponent are able to move at all, and any chakra previously beign channeled stops (if they were walking on watere they'd fall in) as the jutsu takes its course.

Name: Black Coffin
Type: NIn
Description: Creates a box of black energy around an enemy target, which takes only a second to form. This can be used on any target that is relatively solow moving (hard to catch anyone moving at high speed, but the person wont have time to accelerate to such a speed, theyd have been needing to move at a realtively fast pace before the jutsu was even performed) After the box is created it is borderline impossible to escape, after which, it will immeadiatley be pierced by hundreds of spears of powerful shadow energy, shredding the target on the inside. This has a max range of 30 yards.

Name: Immolation
Element: Shadow/Fire
Description: An'barak alights himself with glowing green flames, which burn around his skin. Due to his chaos armor, this technique does not damage him (chaos armor makes him immune to shadow chakra techs) , but is a very effective defense against those who seek to use taijutsu against him, as the flames burn paifnully, and if contact with someting flammable is maintained long enough it will catch on fire (more than about 5-6 seconds, articles of clothing etc) . This causes a gradual drain of chakra for each post he keeps it active.

Name: Circle of Summoning
Description: An'barak can create a small circle of on the ground (2 ft radius) of shadow chakra, which, while he stands within, he can cast summoning spells without handsigns, and at a 15% recduced chakra cost. Also, if in a tigh situation, he can once per topic teleport himself to this circle, for the price of an B-rank jutsu (only to this circle, so if the circleis encompassed in the attack, he will stillb e hit even if he were to teleport.)

Name: Shadow Pulse
Element: shadow
Description: Sends out a pulse of shadow chakra around An'barak in every direction (including beneath) for 100 yards. This pulse will be invisible to the naked eye, and has no harmful properties. However, anyone within the radius will be marked for three posts by An'baraks shadow chakra, allowing an'barak to sense their location at any given time during those three posts.

Name: Shadow Drill
Description: A technique used by An’barak to use against close range fighters, or fighters who rely highly on weaponry. This techniques major advantage is the fact that it cannot be stopped by any armor/physical objects (kunai, clothing, shuriken/ w/e) An’barak creates a powerful drill of spinning shadow energy around one arm then launches it towards the opponent, where it can often create a hole clean through their chest, leaving the clothing untouched, however, anything organic (flesh, trees, things containing life) will be hit, as the shadow chakra searches for the same life with other such techniques drain. Due to its ability to move through inanimate objects that do not contain life or chakra, it can move through non chakra infused earth and water without leaving any marks, making it an incredibely deadly technique

Jsalos

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm

First, please use this template

Code:
[b]Name of Jutsu:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Type of Jutsu:[/b]
[b]Users:[/b]
[b]Element Affinity:[/b]
[b]Training Link:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

[b]Weakness:[/b]

Second,
name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Element: N/A
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Other commonly known Techniques

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Description: A very basic technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kai - Release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.
You can remove these, as they are academy techs it is assumed that everyone can use them.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Body flicker is not allowed.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down