Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bam

+2
Riku Shikyo
Grimmjow
6 posters

Go down

Bam Empty Bam

Post by Grimmjow Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Name: Ravot Hyuuga a.k.a Bam

Bloodline: Hyuuga and werewolf

Classification:

Village: Konohagakure
Alignment: Good

Appearance: (look at avatar)
Personality: Bam is a quiet person but will help those in need of it, he's kind toward others unless they piss him off. He's a calm almost all the time

History: Bam at a young age train hard everyday to become a strong ninja. Bam was raised in Konohagakure, in a local clan. His father was an ANBU and his mother died giving birth. Since his father was barely home he would stay at home alone waiting for his dad return. One day as he was heading home from the market he saw a group of kids near his house playing around when he decided to ask to play with them they said yes.

Bam would play with them everyday until sundown or when his said it was time to come in. They're favorite hang out spot was at a pond used as a fishing spot near the school they would spend the night each other others house,tell jokes,pick fights, and mess around they did amost everything together. Then came the time they were waiting for the Genin Exam, they were excited and took the exam. At First, Bam was sweating like then he walk threw the door and into the exam room were the teacher with the headbands were. First they ask him to perform certains jutsu, bam took a deep breathe perform the jutsu's to best of his ability.

A hour pass as his friends waited for him to walk out, sudden the doors open and there stood bam with his head held down, a female friend of his ran up to and said: "Its ok bam, there's always next time." Suddenly bam grin as he raise his head, something shiny caught her eyes as he raise his head and a smile appear on her face, bam had a headband on. Bam said: "I had my head down because i didn't want people to see me cry" Bam touch the headband on his forehead and smile. "Its ya'll turn now" Bam said as he look at his friends, they went in one by one to take the exam. Hours passed as bam waited for them, then the doors open again and his friends walk out each with a headband on Bam smile "You know what this means.......PARTY."

They headed over to his house and had a big party, his father, who was there said to bam " I'm proud of you, you are a true ninja. You grown up so fast and your friends" He pat bam on the shoulder."You better get some sleep all of you" He looked at all of us "Tomarrow, you begin your ninja duties and you'll have a new teacher." Bam and the rest cleaned up and went to sleep. Bam and the gang woke and headed to school to get in there new teams and meet there new teacher. Bam and his friends were seperated, but bam was stuck with two of his friends so it was ok.

As they headed to the training grounds they meet there new teacher, he seem like an ok guy to them, but that didn't last long. He told them "I want you to prove to me that you truly are ninja, fight me. If you can land a hit on me you'll pass my test, if you don't i'll fail and demote you back to academy students, and you have to hit me before dawn tomarrow, Begin." Bam and his team tried they're hardess to hit him, but they couldn't no matter what they try until, bam female friend ask the teacher if she could hit him. To bam surprise he said "Yes, congradulation you pass." Bam was relieve but dissappointed. Then an ANBU appear before them and walked up to bam, he said "I'm sorry bam, but........your father died on the battlefield, he was a good ninja. Before he died he wanted me to give you this" The ANBU handed bam a letter and his father sword, then he left.

Bam and his friends attended his father funeral, he was buried next to bam's mother. After the funeral, his friends walked up to bam asking him if he would like to live with one of them, but bam said "No........I want to be alone." Bam walked away, ever since bam never smiled. The next day, bam and his team were assigned a C-rank mission to investigate, who or what is hurting a nearby village on a mountain. Bam and the team arrived at the village and found out who were hurting these villageers....Rogue Ninjas. Bam and the team headed to they're hideout near the summit, bam and the others attack the rogue ninjas hideout, in a fierce battle bam and the team were winning until one got the upper hand on bam and knock him off the mountain into the valley.

Bam's team defeated the ninja and search for bam, they found him the next day covered in blood from the impact of the fall, and quickly hurried back to konoha. Three weeks passed, Bam woke up to find his friends waiting right next to him, they ask him "Our you all right Bam?" Bam looked at them with a confused look at them and said "Bam......who's bam.....and who are you guys?" To they're horror bam couldn't remember them or anything before the accident. For the next four months Bam's friends try to help him remember, the made little progress. When Bam was back on his feet, he trained hard with his team for the Chunin Exam. When it was time they went to the enterance to the Forest of Death, where for two days they battle other team to get into the tournment. Bam fought ninja from different villages and even one of his childhood friends, but beat them in the end, and went on to the semifinals.

It was Bam, one of his friends, a mist ninja, and a cloud ninja. Bam opponent was his best friend, but he didn't care, because when they its like if were rivals. They gave everything they had to win, but in the end it was bam who the fight. In the finals bam went against the cloud ninja, they're battle was fierce, kunai flinged everwhere, punch and kicks thrown in every direction, but in the last moment it was Bam, who delivered the final blow and won the Finals in the Chunin Exams and became a chunin. Even though excited as he was he wish his father could of have seen him. Now Bam is living his life trying to regain his memories and find out what his bloodlines and the seceret it holds.

Speciality: speed and power, ninjutsu
Jutsu:
Element: Lightning,Wind
Weapons/Items: ninja tools, a katana
Goals: Regain his memories and find out his bloodline

Last edited by Bam on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Bam Empty Re: Bam

Post by Grimmjow Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 pm

profile edited. how about chunin
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Still need 7-8 para's for chunin
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:08 pm

History updated. Now is it enough for chunin
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm

yes, approved
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Thanks
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Bam Empty Ravot Hyuuga a.k.a Bam (updated)

Post by Grimmjow Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Name: Ravot Hyuuga a.k.a Bam

Bloodline: Hyuuga and werewolf

Classification:

Village: Konohagakure
Alignment: Good

Appearance: In Werewolf state (look at avatar)
Normal Form: Bam Anime-3-1

Personality: Bam is a quiet person but will help those in need of it, he's kind toward others unless they piss him off. He's a calm almost all the time

History: Bam at a young age train hard everyday to become a strong ninja. Bam was raised in Konohagakure, in a local clan. His father was an ANBU and his mother died giving birth. Since his father was barely home he would stay at home alone waiting for his dad return. One day as he was heading home from the market he saw a group of kids near his house playing around when he decided to ask to play with them they said yes.

Bam would play with them everyday until sundown or when his said it was time to come in. They're favorite hang out spot was at a pond used as a fishing spot near the school they would spend the night each other others house,tell jokes,pick fights, and mess around they did amost everything together. Then came the time they were waiting for the Genin Exam, they were excited and took the exam. At First, Bam was sweating like then he walk threw the door and into the exam room were the teacher with the headbands were. First they ask him to perform certains jutsu, bam took a deep breathe perform the jutsu's to best of his ability.

A hour pass as his friends waited for him to walk out, sudden the doors open and there stood bam with his head held down, a female friend of his ran up to and said: "Its ok bam, there's always next time." Suddenly bam grin as he raise his head, something shiny caught her eyes as he raise his head and a smile appear on her face, bam had a headband on. Bam said: "I had my head down because i didn't want people to see me cry" Bam touch the headband on his forehead and smile. "Its ya'll turn now" Bam said as he look at his friends, they went in one by one to take the exam. Hours passed as bam waited for them, then the doors open again and his friends walk out each with a headband on Bam smile "You know what this means.......PARTY."

They headed over to his house and had a big party, his father, who was there said to bam " I'm proud of you, you are a true ninja. You grown up so fast and your friends" He pat bam on the shoulder."You better get some sleep all of you" He looked at all of us "Tomarrow, you begin your ninja duties and you'll have a new teacher." Bam and the rest cleaned up and went to sleep. Bam and the gang woke and headed to school to get in there new teams and meet there new teacher. Bam and his friends were seperated, but bam was stuck with two of his friends so it was ok.

As they headed to the training grounds they meet there new teacher, he seem like an ok guy to them, but that didn't last long. He told them "I want you to prove to me that you truly are ninja, fight me. If you can land a hit on me you'll pass my test, if you don't i'll fail and demote you back to academy students, and you have to hit me before dawn tomarrow, Begin." Bam and his team tried they're hardess to hit him, but they couldn't no matter what they try until, bam female friend ask the teacher if she could hit him. To bam surprise he said "Yes, congradulation you pass." Bam was relieve but dissappointed. Then an ANBU appear before them and walked up to bam, he said "I'm sorry bam, but........your father died on the battlefield, he was a good ninja. Before he died he wanted me to give you this" The ANBU handed bam a letter and his father sword, then he left.

Bam and his friends attended his father funeral, he was buried next to bam's mother. After the funeral, his friends walked up to bam asking him if he would like to live with one of them, but bam said "No........I want to be alone." Bam walked away, ever since bam never smiled. The next day, bam and his team were assigned a C-rank mission to investigate, who or what is hurting a nearby village on a mountain. Bam and the team arrived at the village and found out who were hurting these villageers....Rogue Ninjas. Bam and the team headed to they're hideout near the summit, bam and the others attack the rogue ninjas hideout, in a fierce battle bam and the team were winning until one got the upper hand on bam and knock him off the mountain into the valley.

Bam's team defeated the ninja and search for bam, they found him the next day covered in blood from the impact of the fall, and quickly hurried back to konoha. Three weeks passed, Bam woke up to find his friends waiting right next to him, they ask him "Our you all right Bam?" Bam looked at them with a confused look at them and said "Bam......who's bam.....and who are you guys?" To they're horror bam couldn't remember them or anything before the accident. For the next four months Bam's friends try to help him remember, the made little progress. When Bam was back on his feet, he trained hard with his team for the Chunin Exam. When it was time they went to the enterance to the Forest of Death, where for two days they battle other team to get into the tournment. Bam fought ninja from different villages and even one of his childhood friends, but beat them in the end, and went on to the semifinals.

It was Bam, one of his friends, a mist ninja, and a cloud ninja. Bam opponent was his best friend, but he didn't care, because when they its like if were rivals. They gave everything they had to win, but in the end it was bam who the fight. In the finals bam went against the cloud ninja, they're battle was fierce, kunai flinged everwhere, punch and kicks thrown in every direction, but in the last moment it was Bam, who delivered the final blow and won the Finals in the Chunin Exams and became a chunin. Even though excited as he was he wish his father could of have seen him. Now Bam is living his life trying to regain his memories and find out what his bloodlines and the seceret it holds.

Bam continue on with his life still trying to remember his past. One day done at the training ground while bam was training a female Ninja appeared before him. Her name was Konoha, when bam first meet her he was supicoius as why this genin would appear before him, and what did she want. When she began talking to him a small memory appeared in his head, it was when bam was little and he was playing with his friends and one of them was a girl that looked almost like konoha. The memory stopped and bam began to wonder why would them come back now. Bam decided to help her train by sparing with her to see where she stand, to his suprise she was actually good until another memory of his past appeared in his head.

It showed bam as little kid training with his father " You have a gift that no other ninja have. You have the byakugan." The memory continue on showing him training and fightning with it, then it stop. Bam open his eyes and was in awe as the byakugan had activated showing him the world in a different view. Bam continue on sparing against konoha and was astonish at how well he was able to detect and block her attack, and when he found and opening he snare her into a genjutsu showing him killing her parents. She fell for it and began attacking him wildly until she punch a tree and broke her knuckles. Bam stop the genjutsu, feeling sorry for her and apogizing to her, but that didn't work and she ran off "Great.......I finally meet a nice person, and my action cause her to leave"

Bam arrived back at the training ground hoping she would return, but yet she didn't and he felt even worst. Bam kept this routine up while also training. He would return almost every single day until he finally gave up and went on with his life. A couple of months passed until one day at the ramen bar. Bam appeared at the ramen bar just to get something to eat and having a small conversation with a women, did he notice a strange women walking into the bar at first he didn't think nothing of this women until she her his name and stumbled in the steat.

He began to wonder and activate his byakugan, when he did this he notice this women chakra was similar to someone he knew. When he began to ponder did a answer come to his head "No Way........Konoha?" As soon as he said that a broadcast came on showing a mysterious man killing innocent women and children and threaten to destory the village " WHAT THE HELL." Suddenly Konoha jumped up and left. Bam didnt know what to do, follow Konoha or figure out whats going on. He eventually left the village and followed Konoha to the Village Hidden in the Sand.

Bam arrived at the Sand Village right around the time when a barrier was put around the village sealing him and everyone else inside, but he didnt care he use his byakugan to track konoha down. He found her and heading toward her direction which lead him to a household that was own by a powerful and rich clan called the Ryota, even though he was a stranger to the people the welcome him with open hands. As he venture through their home bam meet up with konoha and a group of mysterious people named Katsumi and the other named Kenji.

Bam began walking into their meeting which talked about the broadcast that was shown on every station, and devising a plan to stop the man know as Kenshi. Bam listen a little but was still concern about konoha and what happen to her. When the meeting eventually walked up to her and ask her what happen to her and why she disappear like that. When she told him he was shocked and also intrested, she was a vampire, and the reason why she left is because she couldn't control it. Bam felt sorry for her but also he want to know more about her new found powers, so she told him to meet her outside after they changed clothing. Bam changed into the Ryota clan spare clothing and followed her to a hospital so she can get some blood without attacking others. Bam waited for her, and when she return they headed back to the Ryota clan estate, as they did bam went on with the rest of them to a village somewhere far away.

As they appeared at the village, bam began getting major headache that also retrived a lost memory as well. Bam watched as the memory showed him and his old team at the same place he was, and they were on a mission to stop a gang of rouge ninja "This .......this is where it happen" Bam looked up and saw the mountain at which were where the gang of rogue ninja's were. He followed a path up to the top of the mountain only to see a manison stood where the old stronghold was at " This must be it." Bam walked toward the door and killed the front door guard swiftness and burst into the manison killing everyone of the last remaining members of the old gang, until he reach their boss. Bam walked into the boss room covered in blood looking at with a cold stare, the boss at first thought he was some ninja sent to kill him, only when he notice bam face did he finally know who was infront of him "YOUR THAT NINJA." Before he said any more bam cut the boss down the planted bomb tags all threw out the manison and then left. As soon as he was a good distance from the manison he blew it up causing a shockwave that traveled all the way back to the village.

Bam arrived back at the village in a hurry in order to get the scent of blood off him and to clean himself up. Bam arrived at a hotel and paid for a room there, when he finally got in he wipe his katana clean and took off the bloody clothing. He went for a bath downstair in the hot springs only to have Katsumi find him and few min's later. He knew that she was supicous about him when she ask him why he wasn't outside investigating the explosion that happen at the mountain. Bam acted calm and put the spare clothing that he had from the Ryota clan, and then began walking toward the other accompied by Katsumi right behind him.

He knew he had to keep calm until things calm down, but katsumi was still supicoius about him and began reading his mind. Bam tried his best to keep from reading his mind, but luckly for him they were intercept by a man named Hikomaru and also a old man that gave kenji a paper bomb as a little prank. They finally forgot about the explosion and went on with their oringal plan, bam decided to leave before katsumi decided to follow him. Bam left the village and then headed toward The Mist Village to find out if the vampire that bitten konoha was still there. When he got their the village was in total ruin everything was destory and any evidence that showed where the vampire might be was gone.

Bam began walking around until he was ambush by Hikomaru, who didnt want to hurt him just talk to him. Bam didnt trust him at all and ask why he followed him. Hikomaru told him that he want ask him why did he attack those group of ninja for, so bam told him why and also about his past. When he was done telling him bam notice a huge creature dragging a little one dead body, bam went to stop the creature from messing with it and the thing attack him and bit him in the neck. Bam manage to knock the creature off him then tackle the creature into the pond nearby and killed it with lightning. Bam walked back to hikomaru who told him he's fightning style suck and ask him would he like to learn more taijutsu, so bam agree and left with hikomaru to train.

A week passed until bam notice that he was changing, he was ten times stronger and faster than he was before, plus his taste for things changed. He began eating things raw and uncook, his eyes became yellow, and his sense of smell and hearing enhanced, then one day during a full moon while training with hikomaru, bam began to transform into something he couldn't believe. He transform into a werewolf and attack hikomaru, but luckly for him hikomaru manage to handle bam and trap him. The next day, Bam woke up with now memory of what happen until hikomaru told what happen "You became a werewolf, a raging beast of the night. Since you now become that creature i will continue on with your training until your able to control that beast inside you." Bam was in shocked and horror at what he's become, but yet he was also amazing at what become of him. So Bam trained with Hikomaru for 5 years until he full control his animal instincts. Finally after the vigorious training with Hikomaru, Bam decided it was time to come back to konoha and live a somewhat normal life while contining his training.

Speciality: speed and power, ninjutsu
Jutsu:
Element: Lightning,Wind
Weapons/Items: ninja tools, a katana
Goals: Regain his memories, master the Hyuuga fightning style, and fully master his werewolf powers

Last edited by Bam on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:09 pm

awsome my guy is a vampire =F
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Edited and updated. oh and thanks luutiont
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:29 pm

As Hokage I don't approve of you being Jounin, however everything else is approved.

However, there is still the option of proving you deserve that rank.
To do so you may spar Dean in an OOC topic.

You do not have to spar him if you don't want to.
It's up to you.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Fine I'll spar against him.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but for more plot related things and for fun, I'd also like to spar sometime.
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:04 pm

The RP will take place outside of Kusagakure IC... May I have mercy on your soul because I AM A GOD!!!
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:07 pm

oh yeah right also sorry dean i created a topic in konoha ill delete it. AND im not afraid i'll never give up i will WIN
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm

I posted...
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down