Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blod Vials

2 posters

Go down

Blod Vials Empty Blod Vials

Post by Lucy Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Blood Vials

Location: Mitsuko keeps a few hidden away on various parts of her body and also keeps then in her ninja pouch with other ninja tools or on her belt.

Description: Blood vials are simply vials of Mitsuko's blood. These vials make it easy for her to accesses her blood for creation or healing purposes (when combined with Ashi) without having to damage her body in any way.

Owner: Mitsuko Souzousha

History: Mitsuko fills up a few vials each day so she can use them in battle. She got the idea for this useful little vials when she was training. She buys the vials when she goes to shop for other everyday items.

(..ugh I got nothing. I really didn't plan out a history for these little things. It is pretty simple really and I know I need a paragraph and all but these really don't need an in depth history and background. Their just little glass bottles with Mitsuko's blood in them. Not much else to say so I think these three sentences should be enough for it. If you really really have a problem with it not being a paragraph for the history, well I guess I'll have to see what I can do later than.) (P.S. Yes I know that was longer than the history for the blood vials but it is far easier to point out the obvious and slightly complain then to think up a stupid history for them XD )

Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/blood%20vials/ileavebitemarks1/OurBloodVials.jpg?o=8

Last edited by Mitsuko on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucy
Lucy
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Blod Vials Empty Re: Blod Vials

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 am

lol Approved

One thing though before it's moved, can you also provide the link to the pic because it's a bit big and I cannot see it well.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Blod Vials Empty Re: Blod Vials

Post by Lucy Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 am

Sure thing.
Lucy
Lucy
Missing-Nin