Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenpu

2 posters

Go down

Kenpu Empty Kenpu

Post by Yousei Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Organization Name: Kenpu (silk)

Leader: Koujetsu Hanagayu

Members:
1.1 Yousei Fuusoku - White scarf with blue kanji haru (Spring)
1.2 Terakoishi Hyouden - Black scarf with silver kanji Fuyu (Winter)
1.3 (Open)
1.4 (Sensei Spot - Open)

2. (First need to fill others)

History: The idea of this organization came to Yousei, before he aproached Kazekage Koujetsu for permission to become Sunagakure's Genin. Seeing as there wasn't much Genins in Sunagakure that would be something close to Yousei by his abilities, he started thinking of a way to be teamed up with stronger people. This organization would invite talented Genins and those with special abilities to join a inter-country team and train together as well as do mission together. In the end they could particiapte in Chuunin exams together, just like a standard team. Now as the idea and system were created, Yousei needed someone of higher rank and also with more power than Genin to create the organization itself. So, as he aproached Kazekage with request of becoming Sunagakure's Shinobi, he also proposed him his idea of creating such an organization.

Special Abilities: Each member is presented with a silken scarf of color that represents his/her abilities. And each scarf has a kanji symbol that represents its wearer (kinda like rings in akatsuki).

Type of people you want to join your organization: Genins with Kekkei Genkai or some sort of rare ability (which means mostly all availiable genins).
Senseis for the teams would be appreciated too, somebody of Jounin rank, village doesn't matter.

Goals: To get young and special Shinobi from all villages together and train them properly. To keep Kages and village higher ups informed of current situation with young ones. To give a chance for young Shinobi from different countries to know eachother and to give them motivation for further training together... there could be some more things written, I think

Ok, I believe you all understand why I create this Organization. It is to be able to form genin teams from all villages. Because as I know, there are genins that cannot get a team because of lack of other genins.

Last edited by Yousei on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Yousei
Yousei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Kenpu Empty Re: Kenpu

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Considering the fact that Koujetsu isn't even approved yet, I'll have to say denied.

Least till he get's approved, then it's check-able.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 pm

ok, I dont need this to get approved yet.

But I think Genins can apply for position in this inter-village team without this being approved, right?
Yousei
Yousei
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Yeah, sure.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage