Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukiko Uchiha

3 posters

Go down

Yukiko Uchiha Empty Yukiko Uchiha

Post by Yukiko Uchiha Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Name: Yukiko Uchiha
Nickname/Alias:

Age Appearance:12-14
Appearance:Yukiko Uchiha 2412116798_11e8a01803

Ninja Rank: Genin
Village: Konohagakure

Birthplace: Yugakure no Sato

Previous Village: Yugakure no Sato

Clan/Bloodline: Uchiha/ Sharingan

Personality:Yukiko is hyper, she is always on the move, never sitting still. Her hyperactivity is often tiring out those around her, it also causes her to be very impatient. She is smart and a quick learner, assuming she sits still to learn something. Yukiko is very clever and inquisative too, often noticing things about people that they have not told her. She is very talkative, which annoys some people. Another trait of hers that would annoy people is the fact that she is bossy. She believes her way is the best way to do it and will order others to do things her way. She idolizes her parents Rin Takeshi Uchiha and Kenshi Uchiha and wishes to grow up to be great ninja just like them.

Goals: To become a great ninja like her parents
Alignment: Good

Canon Personality: Sakura

History: Yukiko is the daughter of Rin and Kenshi and from the moment she was born she felt the love of both her parents. She was born in Yugakure no Sato with her 3 brothers. From the moment she could walk, she spent every waking moment, following her parents around, learning from them. She is the youngest of her siblings. She is currently in the academy, learning to be a ninja. When she learned her father used to be the Raikage, she decided that she wanted to follow in his footsteps and become a great ruler, just like her dad.

After living in the Hot springs village for her entire life, her family moved to Konohagakure. Her parents and her two brothers Ikasu and Hideaki went to the Leaf Village together, but her father had made her make the journey by herself. She had to travel the day journey all the way to the Leaf village all by herself, sleeping outside and all alone, she was terrified, but eventually she made it to Konohagakre. With several injuries, but there nevertheless.

After arriving in Konohagakure and recovering, her father taught her the basics of jutsu and chakra control. Shortly after she trained with her father, she enrolled in the academy. In the academy, she did very good at her lessons and was considered very smart. But, she is rather lax in skill in the other other area's.

One day, seemingly out of nowhere, Yukiko had come to find out that both of her parents had died, she wasn’t completely informed but she did hear that her father died in battle and her mother appeared to have died from sickness. She was sad and depressed for a while, but eventually learned that her parent's wouldn't want her to live that way and decided to work as hard as she could to surpass them.

Yukiko and her twin siblings were then adopted by the Hokage and that was when she met Satoshi and Ayame Akira, the son and daughter of the Hokage and now his step brother and sister. Not one to brood as her brothers had, Yukiko made fast friends with Ayame and loved her new family. After being adopted by the Hokage's family, Yukiko and her siblings finished their academy time and graduated becoming genin.

Yukiko's life started to go through a loop and things started happening like the former Hokage dying, hearing that her friend and adoptive brother had left the village, and also hearing a bunch of rumors that Kenji and Katsumi had yet another son. Feeling that something seemed up, one day, Yukiko and her siblings were told that by Kenji that he was unstable and that they needed a better place to stay. With no one else to trust, Kenji went with the one person that saved his life.

Next thing she knew, they were all teleported with they're most precious things over to a strange place and was informed that it was Kumogakure and they would be staying with the Raikage for the time being. At this point in time, they are staying with the Raikage's mother, Sayuri Hikaru but she still wonders what was happening.

RP Sample:

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Intelligence
Recessive:

Elemental Affinity
Dominant:
Recessive:

Stat Points [These are points in the manga that rate characters 1-5, 5 being the best, rank your character for each]
Ninjutsu: 2
Taijutsu:2
Genjutsu:1
Intelligence:3
Force:2
Speed:2
Stamina:2.5
Seal Knowledge:.5

------------------------------
Sorry for being inactive so much, I've been having lots of stuff to deal with and schools been taking up all my time Embarassed

Last edited by Yukiko Uchiha on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Yukiko Uchiha
Yukiko Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Yukiko Uchiha Empty Re: Yukiko Uchiha

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:21 am

You need to update your history.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Uchiha Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 pm

my bad edited
Yukiko Uchiha
Yukiko Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:35 pm

approved, unless said otherwise
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Actually, you forgot a big chunk of your life (Like parents died, adopted you, etc.) Check either Hideaki's or Ayame's history for a better look.

Yes we had to SLIGHTLY tweak your character in your absence. (Ayame's supposedly your best friend lol)
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Uchiha Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm

lol edited

would it be alright if I added a few jutsu from for her to have learned?
Yukiko Uchiha
Yukiko Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Sorry, got lost in your avatar for a second, but how many of you ppl are gonna c/p my history, lol. (You're not the only one)

Alright, double check the 2nd line in your 4th paragraph and you're approved.

Well, I guess just don't overload it since you just now got out the Academy.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Uchiha Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 pm

lol

edited and sorry Sad
Yukiko Uchiha
Yukiko Uchiha