Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ibiki Clan

2 posters

Go down

Ibiki Clan Empty Ibiki Clan

Post by Dean Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Name: Ibiki Clan

Founder: Yamamoto Ibiki

History: In a land far away from the wars and quarrels of the Shinobi lived a race extremely peaceful and intelligent people. The land was called the Land of Blood which was ironic because they lived it was somewhat of a Utopia in all ways. There hadn't been a war in over 5,000 years, disease was virtually removed from thoughts of the people, technology was extremely advanced, and resources were plentiful.

It seemed that all was going to stay the same, then a group of lost shinobi shown up in the land. The shinobi were friendly and marveled at the level of technology that the people had amassed. The shinobi asked the people if they could stay, and of course the people of the land allowed them to stay there because they were so friendly and nice. One of the female ninja named Kokoro Kami and one of the male citizens of the land named Yami Ibiki became close.

One day the people of the land of Blood started to became sick. It made the people of Blood wonder how that person became sick because any pathogens known to the people were ineffective against them. Finally, as they had figured out, it was the shinobi that had made the person sick. Soon thousands got sick from the pathogens that the shinobi brought. Finally, the shinobi were kicked out of the land breaking up the relationship between Kokoro and Yami, but the female shinobi left with something she had not come with. She had a baby unknown to her growing in her womb.

Now that the shinobi were kicked out of the land they wondered aimlessly throughout the unknown world. The day came when the pathogens from the people of Blood started to take effect on the shinobi except for Kokoro. The babies blood flowing through here made her extremely resistant and resilient to any disease. The shinobi started to cough, gain large painful black lumps on their lymph nodes, and became fatigued. Finally, the shinobi died, and Kokoro was to fend for herself.

Kokoro started to show signs of being pregnant. Finally, she had arrived by a large ocean that looked so familiar to her, it was like a dream in her mind. She finally remembered how they got lost because they had been traveling for 10 years before arriving in the land of Blood, perhaps the shinobi and her were traveling in circles. Now she was 9 months pregenent by her count, and she knew that the baby was going to come any time. She needed to find some people to help her with the birth of her baby.

One day of traveling along the coastline and she collapsed. She then woke up in a room raising her head and turning it to look at her surrounding as her training had taught her to do. She then felt it, contractions and they were getting closer together seemingly exponentially...

...Hours later a baby could be heard screaming. It was wrapped up in a cloth in the mother's arms. Kokoro looked at the people who had rescued her and helped her bring the baby into the world. "Wh..wh..what are your names? Wh...wh...why did you save me?" 'I know I should be weak, but I feel so tired... What is wrong with me?' They looked at each other and looked back seriously. "Our names are Shima and Toshiro Kagra. We helped you because you needed help and you were pregenent." The woman started to cry. "We are so sorry, but it seems you are going to die from birthing complications. It seems the baby caused slow internal bleeding, you will be dead in about 2 hours from this. Is there anything we can do for you?"
Kokoro started to cry lightly. The small amount of tears rolled down her cheek. "There is something you can do for me. Please, can you take my baby to Kirigakure no Sato? Do you kn...know where that is?" They looked back and they smiled slightly. "Yes we do know where that is, and we have a boat to take him there." Kokoro smiled. "Good with my the last of my life I write a letter to my parents in Kirigakure no Sato, and give it to them. I want his name to be Yamamoto, after my great grandfather. Please seek out the people with the last name of Ibiki."

Then started the small clan bloodline of Ibiki with the Clan Leader becoming Yamamoto. Their abilities earned them a small amount of fame in the shinobi world in this day and age.

Special Info: -N/A for now

Requirements: Birth or marrige

Current Members: Yoshimaru Ibiki
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Ibiki Clan Empty Re: Ibiki Clan

Post by lifeanddeath Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm

approved unless said otherwise.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU