Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onimitsu Me (Detective Eye) [Done]

2 posters

Go down

Onimitsu Me (Detective Eye) [Done] Empty Onimitsu Me (Detective Eye) [Done]

Post by ..::Ivan the Viking:: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:06 am

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Onimitsu Me (Detective Eye)

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Clan: Kyuudousha clan

Description:
Detective eye is a quiet unique doujutsu. It gives the power to see all the evidences. Even the smallest irregularity will be noticed by this eye. The irregularities in the field are shown as a bright light if this eye is used. Footprints, blood, small cuts on a tree or grass, the smell and other things. With this eye the user can actually see what happened at the field with only evidences. But this eye won't just show the evidence, it will give various info.

Lets start with footprints. Even though it's a common evidence it still gives a lot of info about the person like the size of the foot and the approximate weight, if the person who is being traced has a wound on his leg. The heavier the person is the brighter the footprints will be.

Than it's blood. With blood the user can see the DNA structure of the blood, the approximate age of the person, what did it eat and drink in these past days or if it took any drug, what illness does it have (if it has any), the gender of the person and in which clan it is (Only if the user has seen the blood of the clan already.) Same things can be seen with just a piece of hair, fingernail, skin, spit, urine and feces.

Than there are irregularities in the field like cuts on a tree or grass, small cracks in earth that were made by a human not nature itself. The user can see when was the cut or crack made and with what kind of weapon (blunt, sharp and other)

Another important thing that Detective Eye gives is the ability to know if a person lies. It's just like a lie detector. The eye will see by voice alone if the person is lying. The way the user sees that the person is lying is by sound-waves made by the persons voice. If the person is not lying the sound-wave will be normal but if it's lying, than the sound-wave will have irregularities. Of course there are persons who can lie and yet the lie detector will say they are saying the truth, however to accomplish that with the Detective Eye is almost impossible. It can be done but nobody yet succeeded.

Next is being able to see in one look what the thing is made out of. Lets say a person finds a piece of something but can't really figure out from where it is and what it is. With the Detective Eye the user will know what it is right to the chemical substance of the found item.

This one is maybe the best thing the Kyuudousha clan has, and that's the ability to calculate the size, weight of a person in just a glance. But not only that, it can calculate the speed an object is traveling, how strong will the impact be when it hits something and other things. All of that is stored in the brain of the user and it plays a great role in fightings and other things.

Last but not least thing the eye can see is the color of the odor. Of course the user won't be able to smell it like an Inuzuka but the user will see it. Each odor has its color. But if the user is tracking a person, the user will see the odor of that person only if he or she was there recently (1 hour max). Anything later the odor will slowly vanish. (1 post to completely vanish)

Now all that info is impossible to remember by a normal person alone without writing it down. Well since the eyes are connected with the brain all the info is stored in the it and it will never vanish. Those who possess the Detective Eye do not have any limitation of how much information they can store in their brain making them walking encyclopedias.

Weakness: (I didn't make a weakness for this clan nor did I think about it so none?)
..::Ivan the Viking::

Back to top Go down

Onimitsu Me (Detective Eye) [Done] Empty Re: Onimitsu Me (Detective Eye) [Done]

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:13 am

I'll mod this later on today, I have a lot of stuff I want to say but I don't want any other mod to approve it accidentally.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::Ivan the Viking:: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Well before you DO mod it I have a question. For rank. Because this doujutsu is activated from birth. There is no activation, it's always activated and the chakra cost is so minimal that it's not worth mentioning. If rank B means having it only from Chunnin+ than I would put it C

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:46 pm

The problem is where all this information is coming from. It's a blatant (no offense) rip off of Heavy Rain.

It would be different if it was just footprints, and DNA and structure. How do these "eyes" know if irregularities are made by humans or not? The lying part, seeing waves... Explain how that actually happens.

About the speed thing, just becuse you can see it and calculate it doesn't mean you can always react. It's sort of like the Sharingan in the sense that just because you can see it, it's useless to see if your body cannot react. I'm just hoping that wasn't a patch to dodge a lot of things... The weight and speed is fine because you can do that yourself mentally if you know the facts. We don't list weight in our template, but I think it's fair if you just use the average weight for the respective ages unless it's obvious like an Akimichi.

How can you see color of odor. Explain who this is possible.

You need weaknesses. This seems very head intensive and it would probably fatigue your brain a lot to be processing all this information at a glance. It would be like looking at a calculus book and instantly solving all the equations in your head the moment you look at it. I doubt you could use it well in the heat of battle. You're like a fighting calculator, except you're real so theirs things like mental fatigue involved. Using this in the heat of a fight would be risky because it seems like it forces you to instantly know all of this information.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum