Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retsu Aburame

2 posters

Go down

Retsu Aburame Empty Retsu Aburame

Post by Rasari Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:54 am

Name: Retsu Aburame
Nickname/Alias: N/A

Age Appearance: 14

Appearance:
Retsu wears many layers of clothing, often with a lot of pockets. He usually keeps the hood of his jacket unless under certain conditions (usually met in battle).
Spoiler:

Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Konohagakure
Previous Village: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: Aburame

Personality: Retsu has a very cool, detached outlook. He has been bullied about his abilities for most of his life and has developed many walls to keep people out of his life. He shields himself from people like he wears his big coat; he never takes it off. Even when it is really hot, he keeps his coat on. Not many people can figure out what he is thinking behind his dark glasses.

He prefers his own company to that of others, but through his fascination with insects he knows that there are benefits to working in a team, even if he hates doing so. When around people he speaks sparingly if at all, using very short sentences to get whatever point he wants to get across quickly. He especially dislikes those that talk during battle.

While he normally remains cool-headed in most situations, one sure way of knowing that you have annoyed or angered him is if a clicking noise starts to come from him, a sound of hundreds upon thousands of tiny wings. This is a warning, one that most people understand even if Retsu's facial expression and tone of voice do not change.

Goals: To become a legendary bug-user.
Alignment: Good

Canon Personality: Shino Aburame

History:
Retsu was born into the Aburame family, a clan of insect-tamers. As with the rest of his family, he was given over to the bugs and made into a human hive. In return for the shelter and chakra he provided the bugs, also known as Destruction Bugs or Kikaichuu, the insects do the hosts every bidding, usually defending or attacking when he enters battle. Many, if not all of the techniques Retsu uses include his Kikaichuu in some way or form.

When he entered the Academy, Retsu was often treated as a freak thanks to his abilities with insects. While at first the jibes and hurtful things the other children said hurt him, eventually he stopped caring and just tuned them out, allowing their words to wash over him. He kept this shield permanently, even around those in his own family. He spent most of his time alone, distancing himself from everyone.

Unfortunately, this only seemed to encourage the worst of the bullies and one day, when Retsu was already in a foul mood thanks to being told off by his father for staying out too late, one of the kids who was more intense in his bullying than the others began the routine of throwing insults at him. When the child said something extremely unpleasant about Retsu's mother, the young insect-tamer snapped. He felt such an anger that he never before had experienced and he lost control of his Kikaichuu, who attack the bully, feeding off his chakra.

Luckily, his father had come after Retsu since he had forgotten to take his lunch with him and stopped the attack by sending in his own bugs that fended off his sons' inexperienced assault. The bully was fine but nobody said anything to Retsu's face again (although that never stopped them whispering behind his back). He was harshly punished by his clan later. When graduation came, he passed with flying colours was made a Genin. He now waits to be placed into a team, something he is not looking forward to.

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Intelligence
Recessive: Tracking

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: N/A
Recessive: N/A

Last edited by Rasari on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Rasari
Rasari
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Retsu Aburame Empty Re: Retsu Aburame

Post by Rasari Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:53 am

I'm not sure if Konoha is actually open, if it isn't can someone tell me so that I can alter the History? Thanks. ^^
Rasari
Rasari
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Retsu Aburame Empty Re: Retsu Aburame

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 am

approved unless said otherwise
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU