Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battei's Items

4 posters

Go down

Battei's Items Empty Battei's Items

Post by Battei Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Damascus
Description: Though it is unknown as to how it is done, anyone who hears it will hear it as if it were coming from everywhere. Also, just by tapping the flute, it will create the sound of a bell. When heard, it allows Battei to cast a small genjutsu instantly, that is undetectable. The genjutsu is small as he can only make something appear as if it is somewhere else. It can also be used to cast genjutsu on his enemies. (See Jutsu List)
History: Once belonging to his mother, she was a notorious Iwa sound jutsu user. After her early death, Battei took the flute for his own, only learning a few of her many sound jutsu. He carries it on his back and rarely uses it. But when he does, it is often not for the jutsu.
Appearance: This is a long metal flute that he carries on his back.

Name of Weapon or Item: Mysterious Cloak
Description: This special cloak that gives the wearer the ability to have a complete and mastered transformation. This acts just like the transformation technique but it stays on aslong as the wearer wants and at no cost of chakra. The drawback is that it only makes them appear to be a different age than they really are. However, it is almost god-like in that even the Sharingan cannot see through the deception. None can detect that they appear not as they really are.History: Found in a locked chest from his fathers belongings, Battei took it not originally knowing of it's abilities.
Appearance: (See avatar image)

Name of Weapon or Item: Mysterious Headband
Description: This special headband protects and negates any abilities, jutsu or powers targeting his brain's senses and brain. This includes genjutsu, Seishin and mental abilities. This is done by constantly exerting a minimal amount chakra into the headband which amplify it around the brain creating a mental shield. However, any A or S rank genjutsu can bypass it and is the only thing that can bypass it.
History: Found in a locked chest from his fathers belongings, Battei took it not originally knowing of it's abilities.
Appearance: (See avatar image)

Name of Weapon or Item: New Headbands
Description: These special headbands are given to new members of Battei's group/org. These headbands have a slight bit of Battei's chakra sealed within them that will allow him to tack them within his map jutsu. On the maps, the location of these headbands are shown as red chakra dots.
History: After realizing that it was difficult to locate his own teammates on the maps, Battei created these so that he could find them with ease.
Appearance: A normal headband with Battei's own symbol on them (See Avatar for Symbol)

Name of Weapon or Item: Earth Scrolls
Description: These are not normal earth scrolls. The scrolls show all signs of chakra when used as a map in Battei's jutsu. This allows Battei to keep track of where people are while in the area of the map.
History: These scrolls were given to Battei by his father and was taught how to make them. His father passed these down to Battei when he died.
Appearance: Medium sized scrolls that are white with gold trimming around the outside and edges.

Scroll NameScroll ContentsPage Link
KumoA scroll containing a map of Kumogakure.Click
KiriA scroll containing a map of Kirigakure.Click
KonohaA scroll containing a map of Konohagakure.Click
SunaA scroll containing a map of Sunagakure.Click
NeoA scroll containing a map of the Neo-Akatsuki's secret base.Click

Last edited by Kyo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Suna Scoll)
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Battei's Items Empty Re: Battei's Items

Post by Tarak Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Okay, a few things:

First, the flute; it seems too easy to not only auto-hit an opponent, but also make them unable to fight. Also, what prevent's the sound from damaging you if you aren't initiating a technique, and just spinning the flute.

Second, the summoning notes; they're practically teleportation, I'd be fine if you either couldn't use them in battle, or they took a bit to activate giving your opponent a chance to dodge, but you have neither.

Third, the heaven scroll; no limit makes no sense, period. Also, wouldn't turning to go a different direction distort the recorded map in that area?

Finally, the earth scrolls; these I can understand, though is there a range limit to them? They need a maximum range they can see else someone couldn't escape them.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

There flute has been edited.

As for the self summoning notes, these were used by the Forth Hokage so they are canon items. And one cannot set a note and use a note in one post. So it does give the enemies a turn to react. And letting me know what you think I have is good enough; I don't need the clarification that I don't have what you are thinking.

I made the Heaven Scroll unfinished until I can think of how I will go about it.

The Earth scrolls do have a range. As stated in the description, they are used with his jutsu. And his jutsu says that the raneg is based on how much chakra he uses. So if he uses alot of chakra, it will be a large map. If using a little chakra, it will be as if the large map was zoomed in.
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Make it 1 post to set the note and 2 post's till you can summon yourself. Limit it to 2 of them per thread and this would be fine.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 am

I took out the Self Summoning Notes.
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down