Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osamu Heaven's Disrupter

2 posters

Go down

Osamu Heaven's Disrupter Empty Osamu Heaven's Disrupter

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Heaven's Disrupter

Description: The Heaven's Disupter is a weapon that utlizes the wind element. Who ever weilds it is forever bound to it. The sword itself is stronger than most swords and so it can take alot more damage than a normal sword. The sword can not be broken but it can be worn down and made un useable for a period of time. Once chakra has been inserted into the blade, every swing will emmitt wind from with. The harder the sword is swunf the more powerful the wind from it is. The winds themselves can cut through almost anything.

History: Osamu came across a merchant. The merchant tried to convince him to buy something. Osamu looked on and saw nothing of interest. That is until he saw the most beautiful sword. It had an amazing chrome finish with the finest steel anyone could find. Osamu reached for it but the merchant quickly covered it up. “No, my good friend that is not for sale. This is a legendary weapon.”
Osamu pulled out his sword and threatened the merchant. “I want that sword and I will have it. Now either you hand it over or I take it from your heart once I stab it through your chest.” The merchant laughed for a minute, “Foolish ignorant boy! Let’s make a deal. If you can wield it. You can have it. There is also a little myth behind it to that I will reveal.” Osamu tried to lift it and could not. He thought back to when he fought Akihiro and how he froze time. He tried his best to get that power again. He put so much power into it that his eyes began to bleed. The merchant was silent and watched in awe. Osamu had frozen time again and this time he could move things around no matter the weight, size or volume. He was shocked that he could do that. He went straight for the sword and lifted it high above his head.
Just then time unfroze and the merchant saw Osamu wielding the sword. “I believe you owe me a story merchant.” Osamu said with a bit of cockiness. “Alright, that sword is known as the Heavens Disrupter. Reason why is because it was used to end several wars. The sword itself can disrupt the heavens themselves and bring down powerful blades of wind that can cut through anything. It has also been known to cause damage to the sky.” Osamu looked at the weapon and put it on his back.

Appearance: Osamu Heaven's Disrupter Sword
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Osamu Heaven's Disrupter Empty Re: Osamu Heaven's Disrupter

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Bump
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Osamu Heaven's Disrupter Empty Re: Osamu Heaven's Disrupter

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:09 am