Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayai

4 posters

Go down

Hayai Empty Hayai

Post by hayai Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 am

Name: Hayai

Bloodline: N/A

Classification:
Village: Mist
Alignment: Nuetral

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hayai is a quiet person but he is always watching. During fights he is cocky and feels he will always win. He takes long walks to clear his mind and hides from society.

History: Hayai was born in the mist village raised by his mother Kasu, his father was a blacksmith who refused to make a blade for a thief known as Hitaki. His father died the same day he was born so Hayai never met his father. His mother Kasu struggled to raise Hayai, she is a single mother who is looked down upon by the village for stealing food to keep Hayai alive. Kasu Died of starvation when Hayai was six years old, he then wondered the village stealing his own food and running from guards of the village. When Hayai was 7 he was brought into an ancient monk temple where he stayed for two years where he learned to cleanse his mind and also learned kenjutsu. His muscles were rock hard and his mind as developed as a grown man when he left. He was 9 years old now traveling by himself.

Hayai soon after ran into a man he had never met before. The man named Hitaki allowed Hayai to travel with him. Over three months Hitaki and Hayai stole from many villages and learned more about each other. Hitaki told many stories to Hayai especially stories of killing and war. He told a story of a blacksmith from nine years ago who had refused to make him a sword so he killed him. He said that after killing him he heard the blacksmiths son was born the same day.

Hayai recognized the story as his own. Now plotting the down fall of a much stronger thief and more experienced ninja he developed his quiet personality. He spent many days trying to come up with a plan. He remembered he had once heard a story of a mountain so secret and ancient if you step foot on the mountain path you are killed instantly. He remembered were the mountain was and lead Hitaki toward the mountain hoping he had not heard the story. Each day Hitaki seemed to be getting more curious as to where they were going. Hitaki asked Hayai where they were going. Hayai said to a rich old bastards house. Hayai told Hitaki that this man was the man that killed his father and now he will steal his gold and his life.

They neared the mountain edge and a saw a massive temple at the top, Hitaki instantly looked amazed at the size of the temple. He seemed eager to get to the top, he started running around the mountain looking for a path up. Hayai followed as he circled the mountain, soon finding the path to the top he started running up the path. Hayai thought to himself "now he dies" but no death came to Hitaki. they neared the top, a puzzling look on Hayai's face which also lead to a puzzling look on Hitakis face as if to question Hayai. Hitaki stepped in the temple very quietly and saw an old man on his knees in front of a circle of candles. Hayai gestured towards the man and told Hitaki to kill him while Hayai takes the gold no giving up on the mountain rumor. Hitaki nodded and walked towards the man with a grin and his sword on his shoulder. Hitaki swung at the mans head and sliced it clear off. As the head fell Hitaki laughed and walked towards the gold on the walls. The head and the body melted to sand and slid through the floorboards.

Hitaki now very confused looked around ready for a battle. The man appeared through the floorboards behind him stabbing a sword through his heart. Blood pumping from Hitaki Hayai watched in horror not knowing if he would make it out. Hitaki fell to his knees and laid still and quiet face laying on the floor now a pool of blood builds around him as his souls leaves his body. The old man looked at Hayai and saw the horror in his eyes. The man said "do not worry boy i will not harm you". Hayai looked a slight bit calm now but still on guard. The Man heard his story and gave the boy a bit of money to fend for himself and not steal from others.

Hayai left the temple a few weeks later. He went back to the monk temple to study more and train harder. As he trained he learned more of his jutsu's and mastered the sword. He left the temple at fourteen and went to the woods to stay. He built his own house and fended for himself keeping his muscles toned and mind clear by training fourteen hours a day running through the woods and killing animals to feed himself.

He stayed in the woods for two years feeding and living off the land. now sixteen years old he continues training but smells death nearing the woods he has lived and loved for so long. He wishes to protect himself and more the untainted environment of the forest.

Speciality: Kenjutsu, Taijutsu.
Learned jutsus: (Haven't made yett)
Elements: Water
Weapons/items: Arm blades, Katana.
Goals: To try to make the world more peaceful.

hayai

Back to top Go down

Hayai Empty Re: Hayai

Post by Hayaji Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm

sigh.....

Hayaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Maybe the mods should do their job and look at this?
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Battei Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Shini, please don't make such rude comments. We mods do not have jobs. We are merely offering to help approve things that admins do not get to. Some of us have our own lives and cannot always get to everyone. Also, I don't look at ones that have been commented on already. I assume that if someone is commenting on another's character, they will be taking charge of approving them, otherwise it is just spamming.

And when you do what is expected of yourself, then you may comment on what others are doing. Most members of the site are expected to rp. Speaking of which, where is Kankaru? Or is that who your using anymore? I wanna rp with you so get your butt moving and come rp.

Another thing... what was the point of the "sigh..." What good does that do anyone? Is it the name? Anyways.... AS THE SOON TO BE RULER OF THE FUNK, I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE...... and character.
Battei
Battei
Neo-Akatsuki
Neo-Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Sorry Kyo, I didn't mean to sound rube. This is my friend who made this character, so thats why I was like, blehh.

Oh, Im not using Kankaru anymore. Amedara is the guy I have. Anyways though, Yeah, I do want to rp with you so we should sett something up.
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum