Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanto Group

2 posters

Go down

Kanto Group Empty Kanto Group

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Organization Name: Kanto Group
Leader: Kaji kanto,
Members(How Many): Unlimited (Pm me for the template for application, or if i feel like you would fit i will come to you.)
History: The history of the Kanto group goes back 100 years from our current time. They were first created as a mercenary group that was Lead by Kaji kanto. However there true intention was revealed to take out the order with the help of allys. After the ‘death’ of Kaji the group seemed to disband but only a few of the members were told of what really happened.

Now, Kaji has decided to start over and bring togethor the group once more this time the purpose has changed. He has called it a group to bring outcasts togethor and train them to be powerful and elite ninja. He has brought togethor odd bunches of ninja’s of all ranks who lust for a esscense of power or even just acceptance.

Now that it is starting up the old base in kusagakure has been shown but there true intentions are still hidden if there is a hidden agenda or not. It is all locked into the minds of Kaji Kanto of what the group is up to and what they shall do on the path of there movements.
Specail Abilites: N/A
Type of people you want to join your organization:People who i deem worthy to join. (People who i see have potential or who i really want to join.)

Goals: To give outcasts a home and train them to be elite ninja’s.

Members list:

(To be filled in once i figure out who all i have recruited after this startup thread)
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kanto Group Empty Re: Kanto Group

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:13 pm

approved
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down