Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikari Bloodline

Go down

Hikari Bloodline Empty Hikari Bloodline

Post by RnB Chick Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 am

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Hikari (Plasma Manipulation)

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description: The Hikari is a bloodline that is given only to a few of their clan members. Kaori is one of them. The Hikari is the ability to control, manipulate, and create Plasma from nothing. The forms of Plasma varies such as blast, shields, weapons, ninjutsu etc. It is also said that only the females of the clan are granted this ability. The Plasma can either be held in and used as an attack for later or let out in a large burst of plasma energy.

Weakness: Most abilities will not obtained if you do not reach a certain rank or age. It takes a little time to recharge after an attack
RnB Chick
RnB Chick

Back to top Go down

Hikari Bloodline Empty Re: Hikari Bloodline

Post by RnB Chick Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 am

Taku wrote:I have a hard time approving this since it is the same basic concept as my bloodline, only mine goes more in depth. The mian reason i have a problem here, is because I know from expirience that when used correctly, it is a very powerful bloodline in deed. Also i see no in depth insight on it. If you were to take the time to add much more thought and effort in to this id be more apt to approve it. It is not diapproved, I simply will not approve it as it is, rather I will let another Mod make the decision.

well i dont want the same bloodline as someone. i'll change it. Sad Sad
RnB Chick
RnB Chick

Back to top Go down