Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THe little fanfic i promised you ^.^ I havent forgotten, Open for commentary!

Go down

THe little fanfic i promised you ^.^ I havent forgotten, Open for commentary! Empty THe little fanfic i promised you ^.^ I havent forgotten, Open for commentary!

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Titleless as of yet
Authors notes:
Well i am just gonna post a little intro/teaser for right now. Please give me feedback and i'll have the first chapter up soon. I hope. Oh and I will only use names that i have permission to use which if you want to be a part send me a pm that you wish to have your name in it.

Little teaser/Introduction

The mountains pass by as a small voice begins to speak. “My life is nothing but annoying lies and false hope of a fairy tale. The people around me give me false encouragment and forward but i know that i am a hopeless cause. I can’t use my magic! OH SHIT! I think i just got ahead of myself. My name is Toji Ahatsua: I am a first year high-school student living on the planet earth. The once almost unreal gates of heaven and hell opened up almost twenty-five years ago. The worlds have since then become intergrated and its almost impossible to actually see the difference between the species. Humans have regained the abilite of Magic which was only a myth in the past. The world has become based on the standard of Species and magical abilites. Me being a human and unable to use magic makes me literally at the bottom of the food chain. I have but one freind and i got lucky just being able to be in my highschool. It also dosen’t help that i am five foot four inches living in the big city of Tokyo."

The light dims and now we zoom into a dorm room. A kid lies in the bed his chest slowly rising and lowering. Clothes are tossed all over the floor and old papers and wrappers around the entire room. Old plates are stacked in the corner from stolen midnight snacks and chip bags tossed across the desk with ants carrying away crumbs.

Suddenly however “BRRIIIINNNNNGGG!!!!” went the alarm clock in the middle of the floor. Toji out of a sudden startle jumps upwards almost reaching two feet above the bed soon coming down and hitting the floor directly onto the alarm clock. He slowly stood up letting out a slight groan as he felt his stomach as he had landed directly onto the alarm clock. As he got up his hands unbuttoned his pajama buttons and he began slowly letting them fall as he heard a click and turned around.

Just as he turned around he saw the black hair covering two almost seemingly dormant eyes. He suddenly jerked his hands cupping his crotch keeping it from being seen as there stood his one and only freind a old childhood freind named Aki. Her eyes were blank as her hand clenched into a fist as she started running forward.

Toji’s eye’s shot wide open as he stammered “Its, Its not what you think! NO DONT AKI!!!!!” But it was to late as he felt the fist onto his cheek sink into it. Toji flew out a window as Aki yelled deeply “Toji!!" He crashed through the window and soared through the air.

"Well this is my life"
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down

THe little fanfic i promised you ^.^ I havent forgotten, Open for commentary! Empty Re: THe little fanfic i promised you ^.^ I havent forgotten, Open for commentary!

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Authors notes:

Well its crappy, i know i know. I'll write a better chapter two i promise you. Again commentary and shiz wanted please no complaining about your roles if you were revealed since its actually not as it seems!

Chap. 1
OOh that has gotta hurt!

We know see the black haired kid in a desk placed at the back of the classroom his hand rubbing his cheek. He was looking out the window letting out small sighs as chit chat went off around him. The teacher entered the classroom the sliding door with a slam against the wall. Every other student snapped to attention with there mouths shut and looking forward at the teacher. The teacher tossed there bag onto the desk and soon looked around the room. They soon eyed Toji there green eyes narrowing as there wrist flicked and soon a deep THUD was heard in front of Toji. Toji jumped back and up flipping back and soon hitting his head onto the ground. The chuckle of the fellow classmates soon took over the room as Toji soon stood up and bowed to his sensei. “I’m sorry Fujin-senpai!” The woman walked through the desks and soon everyone in the classroom shut up and soon placed her delicate white hand against the coldness of the Kunai she had just created. She picked it up and soon turned around she walked back to the front and Toji slid back into his seat hoping he was free of punishment today. However as he took a seat the kid behind him hit him aback the head. Toji fell forward and hit the desk with a slam. Every other kid stifled a giggle or a laugh.

Toji sat back up and looked back into the face of a kid who had a bad reputation. The kid’s eyes squeezed together and looked at Toji and he whispered the words “What are you looking at?” Toji’s eyes went wide and he soon flipped back around and put his head against the desk.

“NOTHING! I’m sorry Kenshi!!!!” Toji said in a semi-loud whisper. Next thing Toji knew, A kunai was placed next to his hand and the teacher shouted aloud. “ENOUGH! Toji, please leave the classroom and stand with the buckets outside!”

Toji stammered and soon stood up and ran out of the room in fear. “YES SENPAI!” Toji sighed as he picked up the buckets of water and held one in each hand as he stood there. “Why do i have to do this, I didn’t do anything. It was all Kenshi’s Fault! If i only wasn’t so small and weak i could show that bastard what for. He thinks he’s tough because of that rep of being a Neanderthal. ARGH!!!! THESE BUCKETS ARE FUCKING HEAVY!!!” Next thing he knew a kunai pierced through the wall and he heard the voice of his senpai yelling ‘SHUT UP!’ Toji stammered and stood still once again soon his head titling down and him letting out a sigh.

Soon the bell rang and Toji let the buckets hit the floor. He sighed and started walking down the hall looking down at the floor as he walked. Soon he felt something strange as he walked directly into something soft and Squishy. He looked up and soon saw a woman her eye twitching and soon he felt a direct kick to a very painful area. Next thing he knew he flew back across the hall and into a wall soon falling back and hitting the ground sprawling out letting out deep groans as he had just been kicked in the crotch. Toji looked up and directly at the face of the one chick he preferred not to have that happened.

She walked forward in her school uniform and stood directly above Toji. She brought her leg up and soon down onto toji’s temple as he felt the pain his nose bled as by raising her leg up she had revealed everything.

“You sick fucking pervert! You’re the enemy of all women you fucking molester!” said the woman as she began stomping away in pure anger. Toji waved his hand slightly his eyes stared as he looked at the one chick who probably hated him so much that it just made him laugh and feel good. Someone cared about him that much that they would hate him so much. Konoha surely was the one chick who would call him the enemy of all women since she herself was just a lesbian who wished to get a girl.

Toji pushed up only to have a foot hit onto his back. He hit the ground once more and the person who stepped on him soon took his foot off Toji. He moved his head to the side to see the Guy named Kiyoshi who had just trampled over him. He was a supposed playboy, in his own mind that is. Otherwise he was a good person. Toji had no idea what he could do really but he knew that the kid could have most likely easily taken down Toji if he had been foolish enough.

As he tried once more he stood up and soon stood up yet again. This time he sighed and soon he heard a bell and his eyes went wide again and he bolted down the stairs and barely made it to his next room. He looked around and saw his class and bolted over to his Physical education class. It was the day were they were going to be tested. Not of there physical powers but of there magical powers. Toji sighed and he already pictured his grade for today. F!
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Admin

Back to top Go down