Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor the Bat

4 posters

Go down

Victor the Bat Empty Victor the Bat

Post by Infinity Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Summoned Creature or Item: Victor

Appearance: Victor is a massive brown bat. His entire body is exactly as a brown bat would be, aside his face, and he stands at a good six feet on his two legs. Victor’s face is more human in character. His mouth is more curved, his eyes more oval, his brow more concentrated. Victor has eyebrows, a goatee and his ears stand at seven inches tall. Victor is commonly seen smiling or with his mouth opened. He has four pairs of protruding fangs. The fangs are at the corners of his bottom and top front teeth and the two teeth stand next to each other.

Description: Victor is a bat with an enormous quantity of chakra. His chakra capacity rivals the bijuu. There aren’t many humans that can match the quantity of chakra that Victor has. Victor is capable of Echo Location of a grand and massive scale, he can also see with eye sight that exceeds human ability. Victor is a master tracker that can use his Echo Location to find just about every quality wihtin a 5 mile area. Victor is also a master of the Transformation Technique, Clone Technique, Shadow Clone Technique, Replacement Technique and Temporary Paralysis Technique. Victor’s more notable talent is his ability to suck chakra right out of those he bites. Only his Shadow Clones can copy this technique, but only Victor himself can perform the Temporary Paralysis Technique. He only uses the Temporary Paralysis Technique when he has bitten someone, to force his chakra into them to try to paralyze or weaken them significantly so he can finish feeding off their chakra and blood together. Victor can release just about any genjustu with his enormous chakra.

Weakness: Speed and Elemental Based Ninjustu. Although Victor is a massive bat he doesn’t have insane speed. He can be outran or evaded with a little difficulty. Elemental Based Ninjustu is key in that they can keep Victor away so he or his clones cannot bite and remove chakra. Victor has no other offensive techniques, so if he is attacked by a large elemental Ninjustu it would be enough to force him to keep back. In a fight against one that fights with physical techniques or hand to hand combat Victor has an advantage. He can only take in so much blood as well. Just a couple pints per every posts that he is latched unto the target. The number of posts that it takes to fully remove chakra or blood from a target depend on the targets capacity and size. He can only take small clusters at a time, but not many can last more than 10 posts.

Last edited by Infinity on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Victor the Bat Empty Re: Victor the Bat

Post by Infinity Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:13 am

That made me lol hard.
Bat
I mean one of those^
Not a Baseball bat. lolz
I really thought Echo Location should have gave that away.

Last edited by Infinity on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling.)

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 am

as I said... they cannot do jutsu while in the air...
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataru Hyuuga Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:36 am

Yes, it can. Summoned creature's don't use handsigns.
Ataru Hyuuga
Ataru Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:06 pm

And all those techniques can be done in air. Naruto has done Shadowclone while in the air plenty of times. Transformation can be done in the air as well. Why wouldn't it? Shadowclone>Clone technique so one would think that if the Shadowclone can be done in mid-air the the Clone technique would be usable in mid-air.

I really can't think of many ninjustu that can't be performed while in the air. It's usually taijustu that has limits like that. Maybe Earth/Plant based would be limited, but Clones? Really?

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Oh what ever... I'll have to update Aku I guess....
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataru Hyuuga Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Sorry Mr./Mrs. (I don't really know your gender...), Aki, it's just that such a glaring mistake filled me with the urge to correct it.
Ataru Hyuuga
Ataru Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Edited!

So do I have to wait for a second opinion before it's approved?

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am

He would have to be attached for a total of ten posts. That's concerning blood amount mostly. If he can take a pint each bite then they will only last for 10 posts continuously or altogether.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:12 am

Approved
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content