Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lukishiku Zutamomote

2 posters

Go down

Lukishiku Zutamomote Empty Lukishiku Zutamomote

Post by jdogg Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Name: Lukishiku Zutamomote

Bloodline: i am working on a demon for this character

Classification: Genin (Added in by Kenshi)

Village: he lives currently in the leaf village (illegally I might add)

Alignment: pure evil Twisted Evil

Appearance: If a demon was to be brought to earth and transformed into a human being then he would look like Lukishiku. He has blood red eyes and hair and oddly always has a faint aura of blood. His canine teeth seem to be sharper then normal and he always wears red and black.

Personality: Nobody you would want to be around. He is the kind of person that will kill you if you look in his general direction the wrong way. He dislikes bright colors and cant stand much noise at all besides the screams of his victims.

History:
Lukishiku never did like other people very much. He despised his own family his parents and all his siblings. Nobody ever understood Lukishiku he was strange and never seemed to talk. Whenever he did talk the only emotion it ever showed was hatred. He couldn’t stand being in classes with other children and would often run to avoid it. He couldn’t stand the weakness of his peers and only desired power.
Most people who want to kill so many people were picked on, but Lukishiku was quiet the opposite. Everyone feared him his parents didn’t know what to do with him his teachers didn’t know how to reach him. Most of the time you could find him training himself in the forests. He burned trees melted rocks and dried up ponds. By the time he was 10 his powers far exceeded all of the people in his little village.
When he was 11 he killed everyone there. No survivors were left no evidence was left behind. Lukishiku burned every building every book every thing that was related to the village. Lukishiku left to wonder the world increasing his knowledge and power. He has no need for money as he takes anything he wants and kills anyone in his way.
Everybody in his forest area know about him and try their best never to meet them in their life for they know the terror and destruction he causes. Every step he takes leaves a black ash mark. Some people say he is the son of the devil others say he is the devil. That’s why he has come to be known as Hellfire. Although most people have never even laid eyes on him he is feared throughout the whole leaf village.

Specialty: element attuned

Learned Jutsus:
Blazing Assassination- with this move Lukishiku sends a small stream of fire from his fingers. The little stream looks unthreatening but upon compact explodes to a huge fire ball with a diameter of 5 ft.

Bombardier Blaze- with this technique Lukishiku blows up his opponents with a huge fireball that silently falls from the sky above their head.

Infernal Flare- this skill creates a pillar of fire that appears right under the enemy.
Fake Illusion Meditation- with this Lukishiku makes an exact clone of himself that looks exactly likes him. When an enemy touches it the clone explodes with a fiery blast.

Hunter Inferno Chaser- this creates a small flame that can silently follow a target for miles. With this Lukishiku can know exactly where his target is.

Elements: fire

Weapons/items: a long and thin flame sword the blades thickness is one inch and it length is 5 ft

Goals: to be the most feared person in the world and the most powerful and kill the most people.

[img]Lukishiku Zutamomote De32547[/img]x

Last edited by Kenshi on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added his classification)
jdogg
jdogg

Back to top Go down

Lukishiku Zutamomote Empty Re: Lukishiku Zutamomote

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 pm

1. Bloodlines must be created with the character. You can't just make one later on.

2. Those jutsu must be post with the template and in the jutsu creation.

Back to top Go down

Post by jdogg Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:56 pm

ok will do the justu explained the bloodline more
jdogg
jdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 pm

This character is being looked at, do not get discouraged, I'll be checking for your bloodline, right now that's about the only thing holding me back from approving this.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by jdogg Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:32 am

You mean the demon right?
jdogg
jdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 am

This application right here. I intend to look at the demon today also.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by jdogg Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:07 am

ok i will be online
jdogg
jdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:25 am

Everything checks out here. The only thing I disagree with is everyone being scared of you in the Leaf Village. I'm sure the Hokage, ANBU, or Jounin would be. But you probably meant just the average people.

Your classification would be genin. I will edit that in.

I know you're busy working on your character, is there anything else you need to add?
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by jdogg Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:37 am

Actually the only people scared of him are the people that kind of live off in the woods in small villages (still technically in the leaf village). I'm pretty sure I don't have anything to add that should be it.
jdogg
jdogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:42 am

Tagged for length
Spoiler:

Approved.

Welcome to Mura of Shinobi
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin