Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beautiful world(open)

2 posters

Go down

A beautiful world(open) Empty A beautiful world(open)

Post by Yukiko Uchiha Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Yukiko had been just released from the local ninja academy for the day. Today they had their first test of the month. She had done well on every thing except for the clone jutsu. When it came to that, she just seemed to draw a blank. She couldn't get her hands into the right shapes to make the hand-signs and she couldn't get her shape right either. She ended up looking like a ugly, fat, and deformed version of her teacher. Her failed attempt had earned her a low grade on the test. "I bet its because all the other students laughed at him." she thought. She was walking home, with that very test in the bottom of her backpack. It felt like it weighed a ton and she was ashamed of her grade.

She walked home, hunched over and depressed, but determined not to show her parents her grade. She would do anything to hide it, even if she had to tear it up into millions of little pieces and bury it ten feet underground. "I don't want them to know.",he said quietly to herself. "I don't want them to be disappointed in me". After walking for about 10 minutes, she came upon a fork in the path, to the left was home, where she lived with her parents and siblings and to the right was "Kusabana Field", a beautiful clearing surrounded by trees and covered with flowers.

Yukiko stood there for a while contemplating on which way to go. If she went home, her parents would undoubtedly find out about her grade and punish her some how. If she went right she could go see Kusabana field and its beautiful plant life and spare herself the shame that she would feel when her parents found out about her grade. But, to get to Kusabana Field she would have to pass through a creepy section of the woods, a place she had only been through with her parents. On top of that, she would most likely get in trouble, because her parents liked her to come straight home after school. She took the right path, not wanting to go home yet.

After a short walk through a spooky section of the woods, where she jumped at every scurry of little animal feet, every chirp a bird made, and every creak the old forest gave, she was able to gaze upon the clearing. She sucked in a deep breath as she looked upon the beauty of the field. The circular clear was covered in pink lotus in almost every spot, except for the stump of a long gone tree, almost directly in the middle of the clearing. It had been several months since she had been here last and she forgot about the fields breathtaking beauty. Pink Lotus' were her favorite flower, something her parents knew when they had brought the family here.

She walked carefully to the stump, trying not to step on or otherwise disturb the beautiful flowers in any way. It took her a while, because she was tiptoeing and maneuvering through the flowers, but she eventually reached the stump. She gazed at the stump in wonder, it was bigger around than she was tall and came up to about half her height, moss was growing steadily up the sides, but the top was free of moss and just a little damp. She climbed onto the top of the stump and laid fully stretched out in the middle. She was completely spread out and there was still about a foot of stump all around her. Laying her book bag beside her, she looked up at the sky.

Looking up at the sky, she said "The only thing that could make this more beautiful was if it was raining." Where most liked sunny days, Yukiko loved rainy day. She loved any type of rain, wether it was cold rain, warm rain, or a brutal rain storm, she loved it and her parents was hard pressed to keep her inside in such weather. Laying there looking up at the sky, he thoughts began to wonder. She thought about her siblings, her goals, and finally a boy in her class she liked, before falling asleep.
Yukiko Uchiha
Yukiko Uchiha

Back to top Go down

A beautiful world(open) Empty Re: A beautiful world(open)

Post by Hatake Tane Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:27 pm

The forest before him was grim and unwelcoming, warding out all life with it's deep dark appearance. He knew that his would be the quickest way to get home, the easiest path to travel. The appearance didn't scare him the least bit, but he knew that his training here would help him if he encountered something in the forest. He knew the trees, the animals, the smell of the air all too much, his senses had become close to this place and he knew that he would be OK. The white leather that tugged around his body marked him as a uncommon threat to the smaller animals on the food chain, so he was not phased as bushes and tree leaves fluttered about around him. He continued on his path towards his house when his mind fell on his children, preferably his younger girl.

It was high noon and about the time that she should be let out of school. He felt an odd presence when he thought about her, the feeling of danger created goosebumps on his skin and caused his chakras to stir within his bodies. She had to be taking the long way home, so he knew he would beat her to the house. He also knew that today she would be receiving her report card from the local academy. The premonition of her feeling bad about her marks came across his mind since he was a parent. He didn't care at all, he knew that whatever she made would not affect his relationship towards him. His wife might care, but Kenshi would not punish her at all, he was not one to raise the rod to his child over such trifle matters as someone's else opinion of his child's performance.

A large rustling in the bushes caught his attention quickly. His body froze as all his muscles tighetend up in response to the noise. Even his Sharingan was thrown into the mix as he felt the presence of something not too far away from him. Knowing the forest he assumed to be a large animal, and after few minutes his guess had been completely correct. A black boar rustled its wet nose from the bush, as it ran past Kenshi, towards the smell of food. Kenshi's eyes had caught a hold of something else, something that had surprised him. "Yukiko"

He began to move towards a giant clearing, sneaking up on his daughter as the Sharingan faded from his eyes. Kenshi knew that the only way to get to the clearing was to go through the forest. He'd sworn that he told all of his children to not ever go through the forest. He got closer and closer to her, until he was standing over her with his shadow blocking her eyes from the sunlight. "Just what are you doing here little lady?"
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Uchiha Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Yukiko awoke with a start to see a tall man standing over her. She didn't know who it was at first, her eyes still groggy with sleep, it took her a moment to realize who it was. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked again, "Dad!" she exclaimed. Yukiko knew she wasn't supposed to be here, her father was afraid she would get hurt, even though she constantly argued that she was safe and capable enough.

She sat there for a moment, mouth open, trying to think of a way to get out of trouble. An idea came to her head after a second of thought. She looked up at her dad, with a big grin on her face, she wrapped her arms around her father and gave her the tightest hug she could manage. "Daddy, I missed you!!!!!!!" she said, trying to make herself tear up.

ooc:its short sorry , working on homework
Yukiko Uchiha
Yukiko Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Kenshi looked at his own child like he was a skeptic. Without his Sharingan and on his fathers intuition alone he could tell that something was up. He didn't care about the grades she got, the trouble she got in, he only cared about one thing. Which was lying. As long as she remained honest to him he would never punish her, but the futile attempt to keep a human from lying proved useless as the wish he had made for it in the first place. Grabbing her by the back of her shirt he held her eye level and started her into the eye. "Yukiko. I am your father, don't try to lie to me. I can tell you're lying to me. The fear that you rolled into fake love and hurled at me with your hug. I sense that. I don't know what you are lying about, but you'll be punished for it." Placing her fragile body on the ground he bent down to her level and whispered into her hear.

"We're moving to Konoha. Now because you lied to me I must punish you. You figure out your own way to get there. I very well know that you could die along the way, or that someone could come along and snatch you. I know this much. You are my daughter. Take this as a rite of passage. Get to Konoha safely and as quickly as possible." Kenshi stood up and crossed his arms. "Come on! Get a move on!" Reaching down he slapped her on the backside, scooting her towards the direction of Konoha. "I'm already there basically." The sound of a bunshin popped behind her leaving her in a cloud of dust. It would probably hurt her feelings that her father wasn't even really there. However, she would learn her lesson.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down