Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neo Nagi Is Back!

2 posters

Go down

The Neo Nagi Is Back! Empty The Neo Nagi Is Back!

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:52 pm

K was walking back to the sound village, from being gone for five years. As the wind blew K just walk as he watch the dust blow pass him.

"Its been five whole years chaseing him and what all I found out was wouth it, but it won't never end its just going to be an never ending chaos between us, damn I don't want everybody in it but as long as we live in this world everyone is involved ." As K thought to himself as he was walking.
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

The Neo Nagi Is Back! Empty Re: The Neo Nagi Is Back!

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 am

Out the corner of his eye Osamu notices someone walking towards the base. "He looks a little different but dammit that's him." Osamu stood up and tightened his bandana around his head. He put his sword on his back and went to meet K. "Well well look what rode in on the wind. Mr. Nagi. So it's been 5 years and you have changed alot I see." Osamu pulled out a RedBull and started to drink it. "So how did that mission go? You find what you were looking for K? Or did you meet another dead end? Either way 5 years is long enough. Remeber your loyality lies with the Neo-Akatsuki."
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:59 pm

"Osuma!" K said as he as he was glad to see him after five years.
"I found it and a lot more shit too and my wife too, but in a way I wish I didn't go looking for it, cause know were in a end less battle between eachother and he wants the world to be burn in chaos. And he remember you very well my friend. Oh I know u got me a new neo robe, cause after that battle my old one was burn too living hell." K said as he showed Osuma his old one.

"So what's new?" K ask.
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down