Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(W.I.P) The New K Minato Tawara Nagi

2 posters

Go down

(W.I.P) The New K Minato Tawara Nagi Empty (W.I.P) The New K Minato Tawara Nagi

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Name: K Minato Tawara Nagi

Nickname/Alias: Exorcist K

Age Appearance: 24

Appearance: K looks exactly like the first picture. He wears red and black clothing, his hair is somewhat long and red. He wears a black jacket with a white circle on it. The sleeves have been removed by K him self. His legs are bound by the chains due to the danger they pose. His right eye is missing and thus he wears a black patch over it to conceal it from eyeryone.
Spoiler:

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Village: Konoha

Birthplace: Konoha

Previous Village: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: Hyuuga and Nagi (Up for review)

Personality: K is calm, collected, and highly perceptive. When faced with an enemy, he could kill in cold blood, and seemed well aware of of what it is that he has done. He appears to be respectful of those around him. K doesn't speak much about his past due to the fact that it still haunts him

He has also been known to be very analytical from how quickly he could determine the strength and weakness of new technique. All in all, K is known for his unbeatable determination and unbelievable drive. His devotion to the village and his love for his friends inspired all those around him, and, as a result, he became well-liked by the villagers.

Goals:
Alignment: Good

Canon Personality: Naruo and Neji

History: K Minato Tawara Nagi was born on Jan 13th, a young baby boy from the father of Eri Hyuga and Kazuhiko Nagi. A love child at best. Kazuhiko, now being alot more wiser and more so turning out to be like his father K and his godfather Raizo Tawara, he thought the best for his son and his lover. Kazuhiko knew by fact that he would not be accepted by the hyuga clan, not cause it was Kazuhiko but more so it was an illigetimate child. Both Kazuhiko and Hinata were not married at the time K's birth. Threaten by what the hyuga clan might do to his son, Kazuhiko gave the child to the Raizo Tawara & the hokage, asking them to protect him at all cost. The hokage was uneasy about this and did not know whether he should or not for seeing that the hyuga clan would send there own men to assassinate the child and try to kill him for being a bastard child and possibly kill Kazuhiko.

Kazuhiko was in mild dread not know whether he should take the child with him or leave him in Konoha so he would learn the ways of the leaf and take on the will of fire. Eri pleaded with Kazuhiko let K stay in Konoha for she was planning to protect him with her life and he loved her child like any mother would. Kazuhiko loved Eri and would want nothing more but to make her happy so he decided to let him stay, only on one condition for the hokage to keep his son self and keep his powers a secret. For the next few days after K's birth, Kazuhiko saw the Akai eye in K's right eye and knew soon some day he will be reborn again and the hokage knew what and who he was going to protect K. Kazuhiko, satisfied with the actions he had take to protect his son, left for the next 20 years, leaving K in the village of the leaf.

As K began to grow up and become older, he was a child simular to his ancestor Naruto. He had the prankish attitude, messing up the faces of the hokages, playing silly and sometimes harsh pranks on the villagers and the shinobi and of course eating as much ramen as his father would've. But most of the time, he was alone. No one, not even the children of Konoha would even talk to K. This made K depressed even to the point of hating Konoha for what they have to him. K's only friends that he has was his mother and godfather, Eri and Raizo. Eri and Raizo knew it would be hard for K to even live in a place were he would not be understand by anyone who looked at him. It reminded her of K's ancestor Naruto almost to the point of tears. K knew that his mother was suffering because of it, and he also saw how people treated her. The hyuga clan would not take her in as there own. The only person who cared for Eri and Minato was Raizo and Eri Mother.

She would try her hardest to help out her grandson and daughter with the best of her abiltities, but when K turn ten, his grandmother no longer appeared to him for they had threaten her to be ban out of the clan. This, and more events to come, made K almost infuriated with Konoha, almost to the point where he despise them so much that it would turn him very ill. Eri knew about this and took K by the hand saying "Dont hate them for what they have done to you. In time, my loving son, it wont be like this forever, in time you will see how much you can love Konoha and almost want to protect it. You'll see, my loving son" From the soft and kind words of his mother, K had a new lease on life. He wanted to prove to Konoha that he would do anything to protect them and his Mother. He wanted to show the Konoha that he was more to it then what meets the eye. During this time, he started to improve himself more and more in the academy. He joined at the age of 8 and began his quest to obtain his goal. He wasnt good in genjutsu but K had ninjutsu experience since he is a Demon Exorcist of the Nagi chakra, it was hard for him to control his powers at the time. But he was excellent and acceeded in Taijutsu. Thanks to his mother, he was a considered a "one of a kind genius" when it came to the hyuga style taijutsu, the gentle fist but K style was the Akai(Tiger) Fist.

He was like his second ancestor cousin Neji, who had also acceeded in the Gentle fist. K was pressing forward in his academic challenges and soon therefore he had obtain the title of genin after passing the academy exams. Eri was proud of her son, seeing that he was on his way to become a great shinobi. K was estatic to see that his mother was proud of him, and some of the students and the higher ranked shinobi were amazed that K had passed the academy exam and had pressed forward in being a genin. However, most of the shinobi still disapproved of him and tried to keep him down from ever achieving the goals that he wanted. No matter what the words that K was told, this did not stop him from going through at what he wants the most. To become the next best thing, the hokage.

During his Genin days no one would team up with K. Mainly because what he did to his class mates. Although he was willing to work on a team. Thusly he was given two team mates. Those 2 hated K and left him to die on several missions. He made it through and survived to their surprise. He would later go on to survive all of his missions alone. The loneliness started to become a part of who he was. Being alone was something that he was use to. One day after a mission K asked his sensei could he be in the Chunnin exams. He denied him that right so K explained what his team mates were doing. Knowing the truth his sensei let him and only him enter the Chunnin exams.

This upset his team mates and made them want to kill K for taking their dream. K being gifted with the Nagi and Hyuga bloodline and being skilled with wind and fire fought his team mates. They charged him but failed and K easily won. His sensei arrived too late to stop this from happening so he walked to the authorities. He forced K to turn his self in for what he had done to his team mates. K went to the authorities and turned himself in the end. K was put in a cell by his self. His mother Eri came and his godfather Raizo came to visit him. Eri was sad what had happen to K, her and Raizo new that K team was hired to kill K but they didn't have proof, tears fail from Eri face as she said these words again "Dont hate them for what they have done to you. In time, my loving son, it wont be like this forever, in time you will see how much you can love Konoha and almost want to protect it. You'll see, my loving son". Eri said as her and Raizo left.

The exams were about to take place in a week and K had to make a move. Someone came to K’s cell and promised him freedom. In return all he asked was that K one day become his apprentice. K agreed seeing as he had no other way to get out of this cell. The man got him out and introuduced himself as Osamu Rimaka. After announcing his name he left and said that he awaits K.

During the Chunnin exams K rose above everybody. His scores were the highest in the class. Even the teacher was impressed. He pulled K to the side and asked him how did he get so smart and how’d he knew so much. K told him about how his Godfather and Mother trained him and taught him so much. The teacher personally walked K to the forest of death part of the exam. Being without a team he was again giving a team. This time they were out to win for themselves and they would also help K out when he needed it. During the exam they encountered a group of shinobi who were only there to kill K. His team died protecting him and K ended up killing the attacking shinobi.

The tournament part of the exam was the only part K knew he would pass without the use of a team. He made it pass the 1st round with ease. K was the one everybody had their eye on. People came to specifically see K and some came to watch him fail. The people resented him while others embraced him. During all of this K won the exams and was granted the rank of Chunnin. He was happy but he refused to show it. He simply looked at the Hokage and vowed that he would take his spot after he become an Jounin and make his own legacy.

As a Chunnin he gained a little more respect. There were still people who wanted him to leave. He didn’t care if the people of the village liked him or hated him. Really he could care less as he had other things on his mind. Such as make his mother Eri happy and to make his own legacy. He did as many missions as possible so that he could advance his rank. He was already a Chunnin at the age of 8 and was about to be a Jounin at 11. He met a girl named Jun, She accepted him and in time K started to open up to her. He told her of his past and she still cared for him. One night while K was out with Jun, a man approached them. He said that Jun was his girlfriend. K was shocked and just knew that it was all a lie. Jun confirmed everything. K was so devastated he turned all his attention back to training.

In a few short years he became a Jounin. Everyone was proud of him. They all clapped and cheered for K. Jun approached K after the ceremony and congratulated him. K paid it no mind and walked out. She stopped him by saying she loved him. K stopped in his tracks and turned around and looked at her. Jun cried and K walked away. He kept training and soon he became an Anbu. Along the way he met a wolf shinobi named Zen.

Zen was K’s only friend because he knew how it felt to be alone. In time he and Zen became friends. K trained a lot harder and became a legend. His legacy was almost fulfilled and now he could start his. He still refuse to put a smile on his face. Now with him reaching his goal of becoming an Anbu member now he has his sights set on the Hokage rank and his willing to do whatever to get there.

RP Sample:

Skill Specialty: Kenjutsu, Kekki Genkai, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
Dominant: Kenjutsu, Kekki Genkai
Recessive: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: Wind, Fire
Dominant: Wind
Recessive: Fire

Special Characteristics:

Last edited by K_Minato_Nagi on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:10 am; edited 3 times in total
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

(W.I.P) The New K Minato Tawara Nagi Empty Re: (W.I.P) The New K Minato Tawara Nagi

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 pm

U can go a head and give me what you think. And I do have one more part to his history but my damn phone is pissing me off, so for right now im FIN.

Drum Roll Please!
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

(W.I.P) The New K Minato Tawara Nagi Empty Re: (W.I.P) The New K Minato Tawara Nagi

Post by Legion Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Please put spoilers around your pictures to begin with and then go back and copy the Code for the templat instead of the encoded text. Your application should have bolds and underlines and such just as the original.

You also need a text description of your character apart from the pictures as you cannot go on them alone. Until this stuff is fixed it's not worth looking over.

Also your combination with Hyuuga will have to be reviewed with Nagi to ensure it's not over powered.
Legion
Legion
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:11 am

Now is it worth looking at?
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:20 pm

yes, it is. but first you need your clan/bloodline mix approved
Legion
Legion
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Ok. And thankx for letting me know what was wrong. My phone was being stupid so I could'nt do it right. But again thankx and i'm on it
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 am

Jounin needs to be approved by Hokage
Legion
Legion
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down