Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gintoki Sakata

4 posters

Go down

Gintoki Sakata Empty Gintoki Sakata

Post by Daichi Kimura Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Name:Gintoki Sakata

Bloodline:None

Classification:Nick name God of War
Village:Former:Takigakure no Sato, Current: SUNAGAKURE
Alignment:Good

Appearance:Gintoki has silver hair and a natural perm. He wears black shirt and pants with red linings and a white yukata (summer kimono) with light blue patterns. He also dresses very sloppy. His eyes are reddish-brown and he carries his wooden katana on his waist.
Gintoki Sakata 090615204839-962-339

Personality:Gintoki has naturally permed silver hair, which he blames for his lack of a love-life. Gintoki has a sweet tooth and obsession with sugary, sweet foods such as parfait, ice cream, strawberry milk and cake. However, Gintoki has been warned by his Doctor to control his sugar intake. Despite his appearance and initial behavior, Gintoki has a great amount of pride for the old bushido code. He takes it upon himself to rescue or avenge not only his comrades and friends but also people he barely knows. Despite being a fearsome fighter with nearly unmatched skills, he avoids needless bloodshed after suffering the loss of most of his friends and allies. He is quite laid back and lazy. Even though he is strong, he acts like a coward most of the tim to avoid pointless fights. His personality traits was planned to be used for Hatake Kakashi from Naruto.

History:Gintoki was still a boy when the invated the Water fall village. He was classmates with three of his future "Waterfall" allies, Kotaro Katsura, Shinsuke Takasugi, and Sakamoto Tatsuma. It was at this time that he learned of the code of the samurai, which he keeps to himself even to this day (albeit in a more twisted manner than others).

Little is known of Gintoki, Katsura and Takasugi's teacher other than they all had great respect for him and that he found Gintoki as a child calmly eating and hiding on the corpses from some unknown battle. He gave Gintoki his sword and told him if he wants to learn how to wield it then he should follow him. Many of Gintoki's views on life seem to be inspired by his teacher, one being that a teacher should be able to carry the burden of their student.

As Gintoki grew older, he began to take note of the way that the country and the world was changing due to the continued invasion and infiltration of the Amanto. As the samurai continued to fight against the Amanto Gintoki joined the Joi faction, choosing to make a stand against the invaders. Gintoki continued to fight against them, being proclaimed a "God of War".

However, Gintoki eventually gave up fighting, tired of spilling blood in order to protect people and his realization that the Amanto were "gloomy foreigners". Shortly after, swords were banned with some of the Samurai turning to other causes and others turning into terrorists continuing to fight the Amanto threat. Gintoki chose to open a freelance business where he could handle matters his own way, while continuing to live by his own samurai code.

Gintoki is trained and versed in the ways of the samurai, including the code of bushido. During the war against the Amanto, Gintoki was known as Shiroyasha, "the White Demon." On the battlefield, his merciless abilities and savage swordsmanship were so notorious that the mere mention of his name is said to have once struck fear in the hearts of every Amanto. Although not much is known of his past, several characters who fought with him have observed that his swordplay is self-taught.

His main weapon of choice is a bokuto (wooden sword) with the words "Lake Toya" inscribed on it. Supposedly, Gin bought the sword in Lake Toya during a class trip. In reality, the bokuto he wields is a Hoshikudaki, a bokuto created from a ten-thousand year old tree from another planet that cuts through anything. Whenever one breaks or is stolen, Gin replaces it by purchasing it through a TV shopping program, asking them to inscribe "Lake Toya" on it prior to delivery, therefore replacing his old sword. Using this sword, he is often seen cutting, smashing and basically destroying all kinds of strong objects such as a metal cannon. Occasionally, though, Gin has used other swords, including real ones, in combat when he needs to due to a tougher encounter.

During battle, he is known to have displayed unusual strength. Although he is more than capable of fighting evenly against powerful Amanto warriors and various other samurai, Gintoki will not hesitate to use tricks and manipulation if it means a quick and easy victory. He does not like to waste time fighting when using a little brains over brawn will yield a much quicker ending. He has a crush on the weather girl, Ketsuno Ana.

Though several female characters have shown an interest in Gintoki, he usually does not show any response back and merely puts up with them as annoyances and even attacks the ninja Sarutobi Ayame who tends to stalk him. He is also obsessed with reading the manga anthology magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump. Gintoki will go to great lengths to get the latest Jump issue, including reckless behavior. His Jump obsession makes him dream of being like other Jump heroes. is the founder of Yorozuya and a highly skilled samurai, who enjoys eating sweets and picking his nose. Other than Gintoki, he is also referred to as Gin-chan or Gin-san.

Time as a Genin: Gintoki Spent three years Doing mission to home his sword skills he is able to move almost fast as Anbu Gintoki team whose a male Inuzuka ninja name Shinro and a female ninja name Aiko Chiyo who have a crush on Gintoki as Gintoki whose on one of his mission he suffer a blade going throu to his chest witch when thrue it almost killing him. the doctors spending three days in the operating room when he whose release from the operating room till Gintoki escape from his room and left to his favorite Place in SUNAGAKURE the swing sets just sitting there staring up at the sky thinking of how he whose told from the history book on how gaara whose the best Kazekage in the village as soon the Medical ninja showed up taking Gintoki.

Gintoki whose place back in his room but whose tied up and handcuff to make shure he dont escape from his room. after Gintoki operation he whose left with a scar on his chest he left to the Kazekage office to meet his team mates when he enter the Kazekage office not telling his team he is better thy all ran to him in joy as for Aiko who hug him but Gintoki fell no love between them as he have a crush on Ketsuno Ana has there next mission whose to support the hidden leave village as the team left for the Konoha

Supporting Konoha:as Gintoki reach konoha he left to the nearest store and pick up a latest copy of Jump issue and started to read it on a bench as he lied down reading it as he said he with he had a Bankai till a jonin showed up and told the the team about there mission whose to help one team in a protecting mission. Gintoki sat up and read the paper and left to the area to wait for the leaf genin as thy showed up and left one of the female ninja in the leaf group whose staring at Gintoki half of the way thrue the mission as she grew a crush on him as all female do all thought he does not care and continue the mission till jonin jump out trying to kill the person the ninja whose protecting as thy threw Shurikans at Gintoki. Gintoki quickly drew his blade and quickly stop the Shurikans with out breaking a sweet and took out the jonin with a single slash.

Skiping the Chunin and being a Jonin:
Gintoki sword skills whose top of the best in his village the Kazekage saw that Gintoki skills whose at the rank of a jonin and had him skip up to jonin Gintoki emotion have not change from board to board.

Destruction of his team: its been a year and Gintoki is now 23 and Gintoki whose on a mission with Shinro inuzuka and Aiko Chiyo is team whose a chunin and he spend a year together on a mission there where ambush by powerfull ninjas Gintoki try to hold them off but thy where a level of a Sannin level type ninja Gintoki try to hold them off but he out over powered and whose knockout for a few hours when he woke up he saw that his team mates whose covered in blood Gintoki then finally when in a rage of anger and started to track out the Sannin level ninja when he showed up there whose a bunch of ninja around over 50 ninjas. Gintoki quickly draw his sword and started to attack the ninjas for a full day after the day ended the sand ninjas show up to support his team as he saw bloob on Gintoki robe witch gave him the nick name God of War.

Speciality:Kenjutsu
Learned jutsus:
Dragon twits: Gintoki Sakata Start twisting his blade as he then use a quick slash to deal a finishing blow.
Elements:Wind
Weapons/items:Hoshikudaki: a bokuto created from a ten-thousand year old tree from another planet that cuts through anything
Goals:Earn money for his rent

Last edited by Daichi Kimura on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

http://www.nochucknorris.com/

Back to top Go down

Gintoki Sakata Empty Re: Gintoki Sakata

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Not approved for several reasons.

1. Needs more History

2. You are limited to one character atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 pm

oh sorry when will i be able to get two?
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 pm

When it is we say you can. We need more members first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm

oh can i have this character on hold then
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:11 pm

bump
Daichi Kimura