Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ookami shiro

2 posters

Go down

Ookami shiro Empty Ookami shiro

Post by jmaster876 Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Name:Ookami shiro
Nickname/Alias:white wolf
Actual Age:20
Physical Age:20
Mental Age:20
Bloodline: Not discovered
Classification:
Current Village: Kumogakure
Home Village: Numa
Alignment:a shade of gray
Appearance:

Spoiler:
Personality: i am a shy person whom when approached by someone i dont know i go into a state of confusion causing me to be very reserved. im very calm and collected during battle and will not strike till i am positive of the possibilities.
History:my parents died when a rogue ninja attacked my home village when i was 5. they passed away while defending the village from the rogue. my twin brother and i were thrown to the streets till one day a sweet old lady adopted us off the street and took us to Kumo when we were 7. she enrolled both of us in the ninja academy when we turned 10. sadly the sweet old lady passed away while we were in the ninjas academy.

I met Konoha Koga on a visit to Konohoagakure to ask for assistance per request of the Reikage. Konoha was also in the room. We got to talking and agreed to keep in touch over carrier pigeon. We've been good friends ever since. Smile

while in the ninja academy me and my brother studied extremely hard. my brother was more intelligent then me by far and therefore graduated before i did. on my brothers first mission he made a fatal mistake which cost him his life. the enemy ninja got the upper hand and lopped off his head. I went into a depressive state for the next week and ate lots and lots of pie. I became fat, over weight, and obese. At the end of the week I had to take the graduation exam and failed. Again. Konoha Koga yelled at me for being a baka ranger and slapped me across the face. This spurred my initiative and I trained harder than ever so, that I could pass the graduation exam and not fall victim to the same fate as my brother.I did manage pass the graduation exam. The third time around.

Specialty:
Dominant: Kenjutsu (Swords Atrs)
Recessive:
Techniques: [url=*Link*]Techniques[/url]
Summoning: n/a
Chakra Capacity & Control: Level ? & Level ?
Element(s):
Dominant: Fuuton (Wind)
Recessive: Suiton (Water)
Weapons/items: [url=*Link*]Name of Weapon or Item / ?’s Weapons/Items[/url]
Seal/Spirit: n/a
Familiar: n/a
Goals: i wanna become stronger and defend my friends

Last edited by jmaster876 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 7 times in total

jmaster876

Back to top Go down

Ookami shiro Empty Re: Ookami shiro

Post by lifeanddeath Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:35 pm

If you were in Kiri when it was destroyed before the timeskip then your ages would have to increase. The Kiri was destroyed before the time skip which lasted 5 years, which would have made your character 15.

Other than that its fine.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:14 pm

Okay, sorry this was just pointed out too me. I seemed to have missed it before, I don't know how, but I did. Your can only use one element at Genin, you can have the other one at Chunin. You need to put your chakra capacity and control. And you have your elements in the wrong place.

Also, any of the materials that dont apply to this character you can take out. Unless you plan on making them real soon. Example: The familiar and the summoning.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down