Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osamu's training (Open to Akatsuki members)

5 posters

Go down

Osamu's training (Open to Akatsuki members) Empty Osamu's training (Open to Akatsuki members)

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:29 pm

After Osamu let Mika rest ge figured he would get some training in before they hunted the four tailed beast. "Ryu we are going to train so be ready." Osamu headed to the room where he goes to train. It was a huge room that had to be remolded several times due to Osamu training. He tightened his bandana around his head and threw a couple of punches. Ryu arrived not to long after Osamu. "So are you training with me Lord Osamu?" A grin came to Osamu's face. "No Ryu you are going to teach me some of your techinques so that I can better improve my aresnal of jutsus. Most of my techniques are simply variations of one or two move. Thus I need to know more so what's first Ryu?"

Ryu had a serious look on his face. The same look that doesn't seem to ever leave. "Ok first is a jutsu called Divine Aura. This teahnique grants the user the ability to turn into a angel like being. Although, the power is quite different from that of an angel. This only gives the user wings like an angel and the speed to go as fast as if the person would be in the fourth gate of the eight gates. First you need to gather chakra like this."

Ryu stood with his feet shoulder width apart and his hands at his side. He started to gather chakra around his whole body. "This takes time to do so if you have a clone now would be a good time to send one out. Or you could charge before the battle. It's all about utilizing what you have."

"Loop holes huh? I knew I picked you for a reason. Don't worry soon we will find the man who killed your father." Osamu smiled as he knew that Ryu father died years ago and the man responsable died with him. This was Osamu's way of toying with Ryu because he had no memories.

"Now you just release it." Ryu whole body was like an angel. He had wings that were not to big but not to small. As Osamu watched he knew that he could use this jutsu and create something new from it. "Now you try but remeber this only last for about 10 minutes so use it wisely."
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Osamu's training (Open to Akatsuki members) Empty Re: Osamu's training (Open to Akatsuki members)

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:29 am

Osamu stood in front of Ryu and started to gather chakra all over his body. Only Osamu decided to gather chakra a little loner than Ryu because he wanted to test a theory. When Osamu finally released it his whol body was a bright white and his angel wings were bigger than Ryu's were and wider. "So something like this? I see so the more chakra the longer this will last and the more you can do." He flew around for a while in the air going back and forth testing his speed. After about 6 minutes Osamu stops in mid air and the angel wings covered Osamu and started to gather chakra in the form of a huge white ball. Osamu let out a huge blast of divine energy. Afterwards he fell to the ground.

Ryu watched and as Osamu let out the divine energy. "Congratulation Lord Osamu you have used the divine aura and a new technique. I never seen that before. So what will you call it sir?" Osamu slowly made his way to his feet. He stumbled at first but after a while he manage to stand on his own. "I'll call it divine aura blast/ It's not original but I like it. So that's 2 that I have to pratice before using in battle. Any more Ryu? Don't show me everything that would be no fun. Just one more then you may go." Osamu waited to see what Ryu would teach him next.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Osamu's training (Open to Akatsuki members) Empty Re: Osamu's training (Open to Akatsuki members)

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 am

Last edited by K_Minato_Nagi on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nii Yamabushi Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 am

The last time Nii had spotted Osamu was back in the forest when Riku was becoming initiated. Nii had alot on his mind and searched for a way to where he could find a solution. He came up with the idea to visit a local titty bar, this way he could at least sociate with women. Being considered top ranked in the Akatsuki, Nii had little time to go out and sociate with them. But what was the worst that could happen? He had proven his loyalty time after time, so he thought he would enjoy himself first before heading back to the base.

"The hell with it. Im going to get some tonight. Osamu will just have to wait. Hehehehe"

Upon entering the strip club, most of the women recognized him. Although he hadnt been in such a long time, He always made himself known in the area. The previous time he had visited the club, he had spent alot of money on the employee's. Also he was quite a handsome man so this increased his appeal on women.

Woman: Ahh Nii, your back. Ive missed you soo much. You need to come more often because kitty missed you.......if you know wat I mean.

Woman 2: Girl shut up. He didnt come for you and your stail cooch. He wants this stuff right here. Dont cha Nii?

"Ladies, ladies. Please dont fight over me. I have more than enough to go around. If its ok with you two, why dont we just make it to the V.I.P. room so I can see who gives the best head, hmmm?"

Woman:........I suppose we can Nii, but you already know im going to win.

Woman 2: Girl please. You already know my head game is serious.

After a couple of hours, Nii slowly walked out of the strip club, exausted. Those two surely gave him a run for his money when it came to pleasuring two woman who excelled in sexual relations. Although it took some time, Nii graduately made his way back to the base. It was night time and everyone was probly sleep or gone already on their assignment. Nii had recieved an order from Osamu, so soon he would have to get going. But for now he would rest and rejuvenate.

"Yarnnn. Ahh man I fell much better now. I have to remember to only take one of those chicks at a time next time I go there. But I guess I should get goin........"

Before he could finish his statement, Nii heard noise coming from the the other side of the base, towards the training area. After stretching and putting on some fresh clothing, Nii made his way towards the noise. When he arrived in the doorway to the training area, he saw Osamu, Ryu, and K. After yarning again and scratching his red hair, he began to speak........

"Well well, what do we have here?"
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

http://Myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:27 pm

[K, go back and edit your post. Big time problem]
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Osamu looked at Nii and K. It was clear that Nii was just getting back from a party or having sex either way Osamu didn't care. He wanted the team to go out and have some fun. "Nii I see you've been busy. Well to answer your question i'm getting some training in with Ryu. He's teaching me something. Also if any of you want to teach me some jutsus i'm willing to learn." Osamu turned towards K. "Well well K. I have a new mission for you. After i'm done training here we go tailed beast hunting. Mika and I will go after the Four tailed beast. Keen already has the three tailed beast, Mika and myself captured the two tailed beast. Going backwards that leaves the One tailed beast. You two are going after it. K please be on time or at least make it there. It is important to have both of you there. And Nii you don't have to always show off. Do try to work as a team."

"Now that's that all done let's do some training. Nii any jutsus you wanna teach me?" Osamu waited to see what Nii and K would respond to their new mission and who would teach him a new jutsu.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm

((K, why are you powerplaying so badly?

You were JUST AT the leaf village. You have to wait to see if people want to catch you...))
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:47 pm

[Ive already taken it to the admins, Yosh said to edit]
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 pm

OOC: Do what you want to do cause don't see how you heard me and knew it was me and how you seen the bodys of the two guards when my clone hang them from the kage building, its been five years since anybody have seen me and I don't look the same when I was at the leaf village the first time. And power play where the hell that at. ITS A STEALTH MISSON. So that what I did.
And for anybody to go edit their post is you really cause your's don't go with anything with my post.
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 pm

OOC: Its a stealth mission in which you took out two guards and probably got sighted immediately. Seriously.
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:31 pm

[Battle Mod has spoken, look back at the topic]
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nii Yamabushi Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 am

"Nii I see you've been busy. Well to answer your question i'm getting some training in with Ryu. He's teaching me something. Also if any of you want to teach me some jutsus i'm willing to learn."

"Well im pretty sure your all set Osamu. Besides Youton is my bloodline ability, so I doubt you would be able to utilize it. But if it's ok with you, I would like to spar off with you for a little while. I havent fought in ages and I wouldnt want to get rusty. This way, I can show you some of my moves and you can determine who better between K and I."

After speaking Nii took out one of his large cigars. He also took out a lighter and began lighting the tip of the cigar. After a couple of seconds, the flame lit on the cigar, creating a cloud of smoke. As Nii inhaled, he continued to stare at Osamu, then to Ryu. In his opinion, Nii had serious doubts about Ryu. I hated the fact that someone would totally use themselves at anothers command. Missions were one thing, but worshiping the person was just sad. As Nii blew out a string of smoke from the cigar, he heard Osamu speak again.......

".........And Nii you don't have to always show off. Do try to work as a team."

"Hehehe. My apologies. Im just not use to being around soo many shinobi with the same cause as mine. I guess a little competition starts to develope over time."
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

http://Myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down