Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaken from the nightmare(open akatsuki)

Go down

Awaken from the nightmare(open akatsuki) Empty Awaken from the nightmare(open akatsuki)

Post by deidei Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

Mika still laid in her slumber under the warm and toasty cloak of her reward. Following up on the dream she was having, started out quite nice. Until the past had came back to haunt her once more. What seemed to be dreams of her friends and senseis from the rock village, turned into a one on one talk with her father.

She looked at the tall black figure standing not too far from her. Evil filled her mind, he was a terrible man and she grew tired of letting him go for such actions. "father!" She yelled, but all he did was stand there. "How could you just walk out on us like that!? Mother was devastated, she loved you. Did you even love her back?? Answer me damn you!!" She took a deep breath and swallowed her spit. "I'm not the weak little girl you thought of me as now father, I'm sorry brother can't be alive to impress you more than I. You didn't even love me, because of him." A tear rolled down her cheek. "it wasn't my fault, we weren't even babies yet, how is it all my fault, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, brother!"

Mika broke down on her knees. Hugging herself, all alone in the darkness. Suddenly a voice came to her. She looked up to see her father grab her by the arm. He yanked her up. "Get the hell out of my sight! do you hear me, you and your mother are history to me, as if you never existed, I hate you!" He slapped her hard on the face. She felt then quickly scrambled to her feet to run away. "I'll kill you!" She heard the echo of his worlds fallow her as she kept running farther and farther away.

Mika gasped for air as she awoke from her sleep. Looking around to find nobody there but herself. The dream, it was terrible. She put her hands over her face trembling. The horror that she thought had finally passed came back. It made her very angry to think about her past, for that was behind her in her thoughts, to delete the past and start new as just Mika, In the Akatsuki with a new kind of definition of family. She smiled at the thought of the revenge she had in store for everyone and began to stretch. "That was rather refreshing." She looked to the door, got up and put her cloak on. "I'm gonna go out for a bit. I'm sure everyones training out and about. I think I'll start off the same." She then opened the door and walked out of the base and into the glowing moonlight.
deidei
deidei

Back to top Go down