Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teru Mikami Enterprises (First Release)

3 posters

Go down

Teru Mikami Enterprises (First Release) Empty Teru Mikami Enterprises (First Release)

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:43 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Force Generator

Location: Near the shores of Kirigakure, the end of the island. They are placed around the entire village in set intervals

Description: The Force Generator is a technology developed by Teru Mikami himself. Using the applications of the modern world today, he was able to come up with a large generator that could be placed underneath the earth. The generator runs of electricity, and such, Mikami has them running off solar powered panels. At night, they run off of electricity created from wind generators, or just electricity from the village generators. The generator produces a type of field that traps molecules and brings them together by making them 'dense'. It changes the make up of surrounding molecules and produces them in a dense layer of molecules. It can only do loose molecules, such as air, and some water molecules that bang up against the field from the ocean. This makes the shield breach-able by humans. (Meaning you can get close to it) The energy field captures the molecules and brings them together in a solid state, which makes for a sturdy and extremely high leveled defense. When all of the generators work together, they create a dome of protection around the entire village. The dome can resist any type of attack or jutsu, even something like Amaterasu. The reason being, is because of the energy used to start the generators. Since it is near limitless due to powers running them on the inside. The dome would recreate itself at a fast enough pace that nothing could break it. There are defects in certain spots of the dome that allow air to normally flow so the inside of the villages climate can operate as normal. These defects are constantly changing. (Within the hour) When too many molecules are being trapped by the field, the pressure lets up and releases them, so the climate can resume its normal consistency. However, if one were to use a wind attack to try to force their way in, the chakra from attack would be negated and the pressure would not decrease. One would have to use a high level wind technique to breach this, something S Ranked for more purity. However, the easiest way in is with a cellphone. (The ones Mikami gave to the village) No one can get in or out without the device. With the correct coding, (given by Mikami himself), one can simply press the phone with the correct code, up against the dome and the pressure will decrease and allow them in. These codes are hand made by Mikami and change at his whim. This shield is totally invisible until one gets up close to it, then it appears as shimmering, light effect. (Think Fantastic Four, the Invisible Woman)

Rank ~~N/A~~

History: Mikami created these generators using the same type of 'glass' technology that he did with the cellphones. Many trials and experiments went to creating these generators, slowing their release date. Burdened by village affairs, Mikami decided to leave the design and build up to a group of his personal favorite scientists. This allowed the release of the generator to come out at a slower date, one which took many weeks to come by. Once the generators were created, they were placed in perfect intervals around the entire village.

Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4f/Modern_Steam_Turbine_Generator.jpg/800px-Modern_Steam_Turbine_Generator.jpg

Name of Weapon or Item: Piercing Dagger

Description: This knife comes with a simple mechanism that is located within the hilt of the dagger. This mechanism vibrates the blade at a high speed which allows it to cut through most metals and objects easily. The mechanism is also geared towards people that have a lightning affinity. When the battery in the knife runs out bits of lightning chakra can be used to recharge the blade, and to also increase the vibration rate. This allows the user to cut things on a high level. A D Rank required amount of chakra is able to increase the cutting and vibration speed. At C Rank, the user can cut at the machines highest ability, but the blade will require a discharge. After 4 posts at C Rank, the blade will send a small field of static shock (1 meter) which can be used as an attack.

Rank D-C Rank

History: These daggers were easy to develop and Mikami personally did these himself within a matter of days. After doing the generator he was able to come up with a practical idea for the daggers, from the pattern of electricity generated from the Force Generators. Though these daggers do not use the technology from the phones or the Force Generators, they are still very useful for regular shinobi and those with the lightning element.

Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/30/Winchester_Riot_Knife.jpg
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Teru Mikami Enterprises (First Release) Empty Re: Teru Mikami Enterprises (First Release)

Post by lifeanddeath Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 am

hmmm, approved unless said otherwise.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Teru Mikami Enterprises (First Release) Empty Re: Teru Mikami Enterprises (First Release)

Post by The Science Freak Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Just saying, must rp to obtain plus that big of a construction project probably means something that would draw a lot of attention DURING the construction, no matter how much you try to hide it.

I'd go as far as to say you need to remove the part about the force field being completed in your last IC post.
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Yeah, but that can be covered in history. A training link for a machine that I need, and do not know how to build would be hard to put in hisotry.

"Mikami and the scientist started on the generator and began to put it together_________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________ then they were done".

I'm missing a huge how since this is not practical in the manga. I don't know how to build one and that would be the bulk of RPing it if I had to do it in RP first. Thats why doing it in RP is a waste of time.

And since my company is doing it, it would be completely underground until it came out on the news for the citizens. I can't be required to RP my citizens seeing this come out since I have none.

How many people know how to build the things they want in RP?

0, most likely. They can explain what it does, but they cannot explain how the object is constructed.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:57 pm

That's what it is described as. That's what people make it it out to be on Mura.

That is not how it is in the manga.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/454/06-07/

If it was dark and gloomy why do they have shadows underneath their feet? That implies that the sun is directly above them and there is sunlight. There is mist, but there can be sunlight. Plus, buildings are tall. Unless you want me to state where I'm placing solar panels.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Such shields are weak from directly above...

Smile
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:05 pm

And how would one plan on getting so high?
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:10 pm

... Who said anything about something 'alive' getting that high?

*Bzzt*

Nuclear launch detected.
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:12 pm

I should include the specs before this gets moved, but I don't know if you would allow me...
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Meh, go for it.
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 pm

An even 3500 feet feet tall. It encircles the village at the beaches of the village. Going under would be asinine, since its kinda obvious that Kirigakure isn't moving and is rooted to the sea floor.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down