Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making a good memory(Akiko)

Go down

Making a good memory(Akiko) Empty Making a good memory(Akiko)

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Hanashi walked through the messy terrain at a normal pace.Her black cloak covered her body while her black hoddy almost covered her face.Her hands were not noticeable,since the cloaks cloth was long for Hanashi's arms.But,hey she liked it.Her sword was under her cloak.Since it was zipped up no one could see if she had a weapon under or not.This was one of the few times that Hanashi felt calm.Usually,she would have her guard up,which she does she never felt like this in a long time.It's like going back in time.The young Shikyo closed her eyes,enjoying the warmth of the sun that shined on her and everything around her.

Memories came flashing through her as she had her eyes closed.Memories she thought she forgot.The time she met her father was one.A very..interesting one.It was in Sunagakure no Sato,where Hanashi resided almost her whole life without being 'awakened' she was planning to go out and train until someone knocked on her door.Curious as to who would knock on her door she went to see who it was.Two men were at the door.One had blue hair and appeared to be 5"11 and the other looked to be 6"5 the blue haired man's eyes bore into Hanashi's.A sudden feeling entered her body,it was one that felt so familiar but she couldn't remember.It was like the answer was at the palm of her hand but then escaped her.

Her emerald eyes opened and a smile was on her face.Yes,that was a wonderful memory.Hanashi missed her father over the years.No matter how many time she said she hated him back then, memories, good memories would pop up.Those were the memories she would treasured most.Her head turned slightly to the right.Her eyes met with a lake.The lake seemed to be beaming with life.Her cold emerald eyes softened slightly seeing this.Kyouken told her that she was feared.A strong Kunoichi she was back then but now she didn't feel that way.Those memories he said that happened felt like they never happened to her.It's like a bad dream.Blood curling screams heard all around.Fire surrounding everything,a young woman was ontop of dead corpses.Her back was turned to Hanashi so she couldn't quiet see who it was, but something told her she knew this person very well.

The young woman turned around and Hanashi's eyes widened slightly.It was herself when she was younger.Emerald looking at emerald.Her face was covered in blood slightly as she looked at Hanashi.Her eyes cold as ice and looked like it would make even the most cold ninja flinch in fear.Was this the true power of a Shikyo?She wasn't so sure and she didn't want to know.Hanashi liked the way it was now."Heh,," she shook her cloaked head.Her eyes returning cold once again "What am I so worried about.." she took a step forward and was about to take the other but she frozed.She sensed someone.

Her cloaked head moved slightly to the left then to the right slowly.Her smile turned back into her unemotional expression as she looked around.The chakra of this person was...interesting to Hanashi.But, nontheless she decdied to keep walking foward.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Making a good memory(Akiko) Empty Re: Making a good memory(Akiko)

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm

She took of her hood,leatting her black hair fall down to her lower back,her emerald eyes looking forward.Hanashi sensed a man coming from behind her.Of course she was prepared for anything if this man tried to attack her but he didn't.He slowed his pace to match hers.Hanashi looked at him from the corner of her eyes.Silvery purple hair dancing in the wind slightly,revealing his golden eyes.She mentally raised an eyebrow.Wonder what he's trying to do..

"Hello, madam, it is a pleasure to meet you," the man spoke softly and looking at her.Hanashi didn't make eye contact since by now she was looking forward,paying attention to the road more.Hanashi sort of felt a..seductiveness coming from this man.She sighed mentally, hoping he wouldn't try any movements on her whatsoever.Last time a guy did that Hanashi merely punched him with a little of her strenght and send him flying a couple of tables,since it was at a bar.But nonetheless Hanashi nodded,acknowledging his presence.

"What is a woman as beautiful and enchanting as you doing in such a place as this?" she had to chuckle at this.Ahh men,they were so entertaining to Hanashi.She sometimes found pleasure in making their lives miserable but, now that she had fallen in love with a certain shadow she had no need to torture men...much.But, Hanashi would give this guy credit.He was being a gentleman, something she hasn't seen in awhile.

"If you would allow it, I would be more than honored to walk with such a person as you," the young man said softly towards her, then reaching for her hand cautiously and kissing it lightly.A chuckle escaped Hanashi's lips.If he wanted to be a gentleman she might as well play along, right?Besides, it's been awhile she' been around a reasonable man.Of course, she's not saying Hitoshi isn't reasonable.It's just sometimes...he could get carried away.

"Well" she said softly towards him.Her head turned slightly to look at him.Her face had a soft smile and her eyes were closed for a moment before she opened them.Hanashi's emerald eyes were looking at his.The young Shikyo knew about that old tradition.She had lived through those old traditions with her father,always seeing him kiss her mother's hand and she would sometimes blush."What kind gentleman you are.." her voice was soft as well but it didn't hold any seductiveness like his voice did.It a somewhat happy tone, meaning she was happy at the moment.

"Why am I here you ask?" her head turned upward, looking at the sky as birds were flying.Her face had a soft expression "That is something that even I do not know.." her head looked back at Yamiyo.Then a laugh left her lips "You must think im weird, right?" it's been awhile she's had a good company with someone like this man.The last man was none other than her father, Kyouken.Of course Hanashi couldn't escape the nagging fact that this man was maybe the person she sensed?No..then again, there could be many people passing through and she might have mistaken him with someone.

But Hanashi did sense something or someone.An 'old' soul.Just like her.Maybe this man is the 'old' soul i've been sensing..or there could be another.Best to stay on my toes in the era when Hanashi was considered an 'assasin' by ninja's standards she'd sense a lot of souls like her but now, these days there was almost none, so it was quite interesting when she sensed a soul like her."Can I ask why your here as well, mister..?"
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Hanashi blinked a couple of times, checking if the scene before her was real.This man had complemented her, making her feel a little shy but she could disguise that feeling very well.His soft smile affected her slightly and she quickly averted her eyes away from him.Before she did avert her eyes she did noticed he was somewhat..handsome his silvery purple hair blowing in the wind, his golden eyes looking at hers would make any female feel...self concious.Strands of her black hair got in front of her face so Hanashi moved the hairs with her hand.

"Yamiyo. My name is Yamiyo. I'm merely here for a walk. Ahh..." a giggle left her lips.He was quiet sweet.Maybe if they met somewhere in the past Hanashi would have probably fallen head over heels for this man.Well, she did find him interesting now but she kept herself in check."Ahh would you mind telling me your name?" her face became a little serious but yet it held a soft expression."Im..Hanashi.." she said softly, her eyes now loking at his.

Was it weird that Hanashi couldn't sense any chakra coming from him, at all?Maybe but then again he could just be an ordinary ninja...just with no chakra?This was weird and Hanashi felt slightly unconfortable after that thought crossed her mind but she hid id very well."Yamiyo.." she spoke his name softly."That name..sounds beautiful.." Hanashi replied softly once again to him.

She quickly realized what she said and covered her mouth with her hand.Her cheeks slightly red "I-Im sorry!I don't know what came over me.." a nevrous laugh left her lips.Idiot! she scolded herself mentally.Nice going, blabbing on about how 'wonderful' his name is..he'll probably think somethin's up.. but she couldn't help herself.That name touched Hanashi, like she heard the name before but then again doesn't that always happens when you hear a name you like?
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Hanashi swore she would have lost her calm demeanor when he put his hand agaisnt her cheek.He spoke "It's okay. Your name is beautiful. Too beautiful. I shouldn't even be allowed to call you that. I shouldn't even be allowed to gaze upon one such as you, let alone talk to you," this man...was treating her as if she was something precious to him."Uh..." she was dumbfounded.She couldn't say a word to him, how can he have this affect on her when this is the first time they met?

She did an 'ahem' sound as she regained her composure "Thank you but, really I don't deserve any kind of compliments like that.Im nothing special" Heh.If someone from her family heard that they would say "wrong!your death's daughter.You ARE special" then again Hanashi thinks her family is a little..crazy.Her clothed hand grabbed his hand that was on her cheek as he smiled at her."Don't treat me as if im something precious to you.." her voice was getting slightly cold."..sorry" her hand let go of his hand.This Yamiyo acted as if they had seen each other a long time ago, but Hanashi doesn't remember anyone like him crossing her path.

"Yamiyo.." her soft voice was heard."Tell me if im correct" the wind picked up slight, making both of their hairs move in the wind slightly.Hanashi's cloak moved also in the wind."A little while ago, I sensed an 'old' soul.Someone who's lived for hundreds of years, or even more" her eyes looked at his, searching for anything he maybe hiding "And then you suddenly appeared.Of course at first I thought you were a normal person trying to strike up a conversation, or a handsome man trying to flirt.I don't know" Hanashi took a deep breath,calming herself down.She didn't like getting agitated, it made her stressful.

"Then, suddenly I don't sense that 'old' soul anymore.Could you explain that, Yamiyo?" her voice changed quickly to soft to a little strict.Her eyes had gotten slightly cold but then she smiled "Of course, Im not trying to scare you, or try to get you agitated..I just want some answers, is that so hard, my Yamiyo-san?" her voice was back to a happy one.The woman could change moods quickly.She wasn't trying to get him mad at her and attack her.Hanashi was just curious.After all, the woman is very curious when it comes to 'old' souls.Hanashi also had a tendency to call anyone "my" then end with there name.She never knew why though.

Her bangs fell to her face, shielding her eyes a little but she quickly moved them away, looking slightly irritated with her own hair."Also.." her head titled slightly to the right "After all the explaining is done, would you care for a spar?Im dying to practice a few of my skills..unless you can't?"
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:55 pm

"... Tell me... are you in love with someone else?" this shocked Hanashi.A lump formed in her throat as he said those words.She tried swallowing down but it was hard.Hanashi did have a crush on someone, but he could never return her feelings.Hitoshi was only her shadow and that's it.Hanashi shook her head slowly, wondering why he asked her such a intimate question like that."The person that I love..will never return my feelings..so why should I bother..?" she responded quietly, her voice breaking slightly.Hanashi felt as if Yamiyo...was sad.She didn't like how he felt.

"... You are looking at that old soul. Two souls to be correct," he whispered.Her eyes widened at his response.She knew she sensed an old soul but she didn't know that Yamiyo was one and he had two souls inside of him, including himself."W-Wha.." she realized something as she talked to him.The way he acted.The way he talked.It was like when she first met Hitoshi.She acted that way towards him.Yamiyo liked her, or even loved her.Trying to spar now would cause Hanashi to lose for sure.But, she had to try."Y-Yamiyo..." she whispered softly, realizing his feelings for her.Hanashi felt the sudden urge to cry.A man liked her, but she didn't know him well to even return his feelings.If only they could get to know each other maybe..

"No... I... I won't spar with you. I would never hurt you..." he murmured,half raising his hand to touch her again but stopped.Her eyes tried to hide the emotion she was feeling right now.Her heart skipped a beat or two."Yamiyo..." her hand touched his cheek, she slowly caressed it."Ok..who is this person that can spar with me..?" a sigh left her lips."Maybe..we could be something..in the future, if we get to know each other that is.." of course, she wasn't so sure about that.The future held a lot of things for both of them and just by meeting this man, her feelings are mixed up now.Hanashi wanted to pull him closer and hug him.She couldn't.She didn't know this man but an urge inside of her told her to hug him or to even hold his hand.Anything to make his pain go away...

Her other hand grasped his hand tightly, reassuring him.A smile appeared on her face.A weakn one but it was still a smile."Don't be so sad..please..be happy.Even though I do not know you very well, my heart can't stand seeing you sad..so please.." she begged him.She wanted to reassure him everything will be allright.But this shocked her, usually she would never go this far to make someone happy."Don't be sad, Yamiyo.Maybe one day..I'll return your feelings...but for now..it's acquaintances, allright?And I won't force you to fight me, but if the other old soul wants a spar without killing of course, i'll kindly accept" her hand was stll caressing his cheek and the other holding his hand.Anyone that would walk through here would probably think there a couple, seeing as how they acted towards one another.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:35 pm

He jerked away from her, making Hanashi wondered if she did something wrong."Of course..." he murmured.A sigh left her lips.Maybe she made everything worse for him.Hanashi was about to ask him if she did anything wrong but instead of Yamiyo in front of her, it was a young woman.This must've been the 'old' soul she sensed awhile ago.Her eyes quickly changed from hurt to cold as the woman appeared but still she was confused.

"... We both love someone else..." the woman said.Hanashi bit her lower lip.She was right.No matter how many times she denied it, she was in love with someone else and couldn't love him back...no matter how much she wanted to.Hanashi tried swallowing again.It hurt her throat a little."Very well.." she quietly responded, hearing everything the woman said.Taking it all in.Maybe she shouldn't have tried to comfort him, to reassure him.She had hurt Yamiyo, and she felt horrible.But ,how could she feel horrible after just meeting a person?Her heart was something that she didn't even understand."I may not know you..or what is your relation with Yamiyo.." she unzipped her cloak completley, her leather black shirt and mid leg black pants be in view.Her right hand went towards her sword, her left hand holding onto the sheath as she got out her sword."But we both understand..that..no matter how much we may love him...we can't return his feelings.I want to, I really do..even if I love someone else.But that will only hurt him more.."

"If your okay with it, let's fight here..." Hanashi tried to maintain her cool and calm self, but it was hard.Knowing you just broke someone's heart.Someone that made her feel confused with her own feelings.Her emerald eyes met the woman's light brown eyes.Hanashi took a deep breath as her cold eyes returned.She jumbed back a bit.Three times to be exact, to be away from the woman."If your ready, let's start..." she replied softly, having her guard up since she didn't know any attacks this woman would do.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Hanashi stood her ground, looking at the woman with an intense look.Quickly, Hanashi noticed her gathering something in her hand.Her eyes focused more and in her mind she said Lighting.. so, the woman was a lighting user, eh?this was getting interesting.The red lighting escaped from the woman, heading towards her.A smirk formed in her lips.To Hanashi, the red lighting was moving slow, as if timed was stopping it.

When Akiko blinked, Hanashi was still there.Of course that was just an afterimage of her since she moved so fast with the power of her Kekkei Genkai.She'd wondered what would the woman thought, seeing her afterimage there IF she knew that it was an afterimage.But Hanashi so much more in stored for her.Of course, she couldn't really hurt her enough to the point of fatality.Yamiyo would've gotten mad towards her.Whoever he was, he left and imprint on her and it wouldn't go away.Hmm... Hanashi looked at the woman as she was standing there, not moving one bit.It felt like it was a trap.Then, it dawned on her Afterimage.. how could she forget that?Hanashi should've known immediatly about the afterimage, seeing as she quiet perfect in doing one if she said so herself.After all, her father helped her in her speed.

From what she seen until now that young woman seemed to be good with lighting.She had to be careful.Hanashi didn't know anything about her.I wonder if she knows that I also did an after image.Of course, mine is made everytime I use my speed..heh. this was turning out to be interesting.She tried sensing her, seeing as she couldn't be too far away.Hanashi was hiding behind a tree, seemingly far away from Akiko at this point since she used her Tenshu Hitokoki, the kekkei genkai that all the Shikyos were proud of.The reason that there so fast.For once, Hanashi was glad that her speed was being useful...

Last edited by Hanashi on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos..<<)
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Hanashi wondered if Akiko found out about her afterimage, after all it was kind of a trademark in Hanashi's clan.Then again, she didn't use it much and she hoped she didn't have to use it agaisnt her, but seeing as the woman was interesting Hanashi knew she couldn't just take it easy.As Hanashi hid behind the tree she noticed something as she was watching the ground.It was Akiko but to Hanashi, something seemed...off.Weird..I didn't expect her to reveal herself to me..what is she.. before Hanashi could finish that sentence she saw her take out her sword, or what looked like one.White chakra bursted from the sword, making Hanashi go on the offensive.

The woman found me.. quickly, Hanashi moved away from the oncoming attack, leaving an afterimage in the process.Hanashi was able to master her afterimages by herself these years.Hanashi's blood spurt out of her body and fell to the ground,something told her that the woman would find out that it was clearly fake.Meanwhile the real Hanashi had moved very fast from Akiko, leaving a small trail of light that couldn't be seen well in the day.She had to admit, the woman was good but Hanashi wondered if she was better.I should take her by suprise...

Her eyes fell onto the woman but quickly they widened abit.It was a clone why didn't she notice that sooner?Well then at least I can take out the clone... Hanashi gripped onto the sword's hilt tightly with her right hand and in a blink of an eye once again she was behind Akiko with a slight smile on her face.Before the clone could even look behind her, Hanashi slashed the clone's back, making it go away in a puff of smoke."Well.." her eyes searched around the area as she revealed herself to Akiko for the moment."Hiding will get us nowhere, correct?I thought this was a spar..." with that said she dissapeared, meaning she just used her kekkei genkai again to hide in the trees.She was contridicting herself, that was true enough but she wanted to see what this woman could do.By now, Akiko would've known Hanashi was great at speed, her swords skills, and her ability to find out if she could've been a clone or not(even though it took her a while...).But, she couldn't hurt her.That man, Yamiyo would've probably hold a grudge on her for that.

Her eyes fell onto the field, looking at it with such an intense gaze then it moved towards the trees that surrounded them.She HAD to be hiding in the shadows of the trees, Hanashi was sure of it!But..where?Hanashi couldn't use her shadows unless she saw the woman face to face, meaning they'd have to fight each other on the field.She mentally groaned, thinking that both of them were doing nothing but hiding.Hanashi put her hand close to her lips.She bit her thumb in annoyance as she tried to find her, what could this woman do?What were her techniques?That answer was already slightly answered when she saw the technique she used on Hanashi previously, but she didn't know the name.Hanashi DID know her element was Raiton.This is getting quiet interesting..
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 am

Hanashi smirked to herself.Finally Akiko came out of hiding, making two other clones of herself.Her eyes dashed back and forth between the three clones.One of them was the real Akiko while the other two were just after images or clones.Their swords trying to slash Hanashi while in the meantime she moved quickly, dodging some of the attacks and/or countering with stronger kicks and punches.Akiko was keeping up with her, but how?No one should be able to keep up with her clan's kekkei genkai, except her own clan, seeing as even the most inexperience Shikyo could track even the most experience Shikyo.Maybe Hanashi should start using her jutsus, but then again that would give Akiko some intel of what elements she possesed, seeing if she was more dominant with this element than the other.

Not yet... first, she had to know what was making Akiko track Hanashi's movements or keep up with her.The woman just like Hanashi, thinking almost the same yet so diffrently.Her emerald eyes stared at the three Akiko's as she moved away from them slightly.Would she have to use..that?Not yet anyway, seeing as Hanashi still had plenty of chakra but if anything got out of hand...she'll use it.Then again, even if the fight didn't get out of hand, which it wont probably she would still use it when she sees that the time is right.By now, she shoul destroy the clones.There quite annoying in Hanashi's perspective.With that said she didn't want to get quite close to Akiko juuust yet.

"Shadow..." she calls out in a monotone voice.Her eyes gazing at each clone's eyes and looking at the real Akiko's."Come and abide me.." Underneath her feet, her shadow began darker, it began to spread across the ground ,going towards the clones.By now, Akiko shouldn't have underastimated her.Sure, this was a spar but it didn't mean she couldn't take out her skills on the clones now, could it?Of course, she took it easy, knowing it was a spar.The girl wasn't her enemy or anything but sometimes she could get a little excited when fighting.Her afterimages were still there, meaning she was still moving quite fast but then she stopped, making her afterimages stay for a few seconds then dissapearing.Her shadow was under first clone it could get.If the clone stepped back it was immposible for the shadow began to wrap his legs with some type of tentacle like being, twisting and constricting her legs as the clone sank into the ground.A slight chuckle left Hanashi's lips.It was rude to chuckle at the clone but after that chuckle she felt a slight sting on her legs.She couldn't move her legs.What the hell?!Hanashi gritted her teeth.The woman used Raiton for the clones, eh?She didn't see that one coming.

"Im slightly irriated.." Hanashi said in a serious yet annoyed tone.Her hand on her hip while the other still grasping her sword,her legs still paralyzed."Shadow, take your form and cut the other clone slowly.." the shadow that was already done with one of Akiko's clone had went back towards its master.In front of Hanashi this time, there was a dark spot that began to bubble like hot lava. The "thing" began to rise up, conforming together creating something. It was hard to see what it was at first but as it began to form itself, he began to grow arms, legs, a torso, feet and a head. Its head was that of a angel but had the eyes of a demon. Black, demonic/angelic like wings grew from the back of its back, flapping violently. The black angel, as what Hanashi calls it, raises his hands towards his face and began to form out of nothingness a all black blade. The angel begins to spin it in his hand as though he was ready to cut down the enemy.

The black angel quickly moved in front of the clone, though it was not as fast as Hanashi.His sword was spinning in his hand then slashed the clone quickly.If anything came out of it.It would definetly be consumed by Hanashi's black angel.Then, the angel sank into Hanashi's shadow.She couldn't keep it up much, for now she had to let it rest.She expected this part.Hanashi was then again attacked by the electricity.She let out a slight groan.Hanashi's grip on the sword became that much harder as she stood there, immobilized at the moment.Hanashi mumbled a few incoherent cursed words.But she could still use her sword to defend and/or counter.She wasn't out of this spar yet...
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm

"Hmm..a Hatake, I see?" That's a suprise.She was related to Hatake Kakashi.His grand-daughter nonetheless."Name's Shikyo Hanashi..." a smirk appeared on her lips "You could say..im the daughter of the Shinigami King.The daughter of death, so many nicknames..." her voice was somewhat back to her normal one yet it held a slight annoyance to it."My nickname would say it all, wouldn't it?How am I immortal?Because I AM immortal.."

Her eyes seemed to be emotionless for the moment yet it held a hurt look."Monsters...yes, were all monsters..yet some of us hold our human nature..." she gripped onto the sword a little bit tighter "So, Akiko was it?You want to know about me yet I don't know about you very well even if you did tell me some slight info.." a sigh left her lips then a smile appeared."I'll still tell you about me..what I know about myself anyway.." Hanashi closed her eyes.Her expression turned serious.

"Im known as Shikyo Hanashi.That much you know and as how I got immortal I also told you.I was born immortal.My father is none other than Shikyo Kyouken.The leader of our clan.The Shikyo clan..." her expression hardened."I..don't remember much about my past..They were all locked up by my father when I was younger.He said I was 'feared'.Heh..I was considered a strong Kunoichi by some ninja's standards, the heir to the clan I was and I still am..a clan that is full of immortals..quite interesting, eh?" Hanashi opened her eyes and gazed at Akiko.A frown was on her face.

"This isn't my business or anything but.." she crossed her arms "Your not a monster..in my opinion anyway.Living for so many years I tend to see people's real personas..and you don't seem to be..what's the word.." Hanashi put her hand under her chin,her eyes deep in thought then she snapped her fingers "Ahh!You seemed..scared?Im not saying anything to make you mad, believe me.I see that were almost the same, if not alike.Don't you agree?" then she began to feel her legs.Finally! but a mist covered the field and the area juuust great..

She got on the offenisive but she decided to keep talking "Akiko, you remind me a lot of someone..she and I were never tehcnically friends but.." she swallowed down the emotions that wanted to come.The feeling of missing someone "I considered her a friend..even if she didn't considered me a friend.She was a mortal, I remember her so clearly..she was a bit suicidal..yes..maybe you've heard of her.Maybe you know be by the name "Uchiha Hanashi".." Hanashi didn't know it but Akiko did knew her by that name.Yamiyo told her.

Well the mist was getting on her nerves.Hanashi was in a standstill.If she used Suiton and then Akiko used Raiton..well..that wouldn't be pretty now, would it?For now, it's best if she used Doton..unless she had a trick up her sleeve..juust great."I would aslo like to know something..if it isn't too much trouble..Akiko-san.." Hanashi bit her lip,she wondered where Akiko was,god how much she hated mists."That man..Yamiyo, was it?He acted as if he knew me..would you please care to tell me..?I felt as if I hurt the boy already as it is..."
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 pm

That clan name..it rang like a bell inside her head.That's..Yamiyo's clan..? the clan was watching her in the Chuunin exams?That was many, many, MANY years ago..."I-I see.." she replied, her cold personality took over.Her eyes looking around as the mist thickened.I REALLY hate mists... she had a disgusted face, seeing as even though her main element is water she detested mists with a passion.Maybe it had something to do with the training her father gave her?Nah...

Before the mist thickened Hanashi noticed something about Akiko.Her..fangs?She never heard of anyone having fangs..except....vampire? could this be really true?Hanashi fighting a vampire of sorts?Nah...must be my imagination.. "Round 2 already started..." with that said...how was she gonna find the woman in this mist?Think, woman, think..you use to be feared so why not use what you know already and try briging her out of hiding.. Hanashi was close to the water's edge.A sigh left her lips, why not?

She mumbled something incoherently, and her shadow began to form as the "black angel" once more.The only thing she could use in her arsenal at the moment was her shadow, seeing as it could defend her from any oncoming attacks until she found the right moment to use her jutsu.Akiko was really..interesting to say the least.She had to be careful.Nonetheless she had her shadow ready, in case any attacks came her way the "black angel" would deflect it.

[..mind didn't work with this one.Lol sorry it's short]
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Hanashi moved her head left and right, her eyes looking at the mist and she couldn't see a thing.It was thick, very thick.Hanashi was starting to have a slight doubt if this fight was gonna go everywhere besides hiding, hiding and more hiding.The shadow move slightly, it's eyes searching the area for it's enemy.The enemy that wanted to hurt it's master.

A slight noise made the shadow and it's master move towards they thought they heard the noise.It sounded like.. a laugh?Was Akiko..laughing at her?A snarl left her lips.She decided to not use her sword this time.Hanashi sheahed it, then got into an offensive stance, her arms near her face and her legs slightly seperated from each other.Her gloved hand's were showing.There were black and red while in the middle of each glove had what appeared to be a jewel/symbol.It was a light blue color.At the edges of the symbol there was something in scripted in them but Hanash never knew what it meant.

Yes, Hanashi was gonna use Taijutsu with her, even if she couldn't see her.She was ready for anything.The shadow moved back slightly, getting closer to it's master.It's wings flapped violently, moving the mist sightly away from it.Hanashi looked at her "black angel".She had to keep her shadow up just a little longer..until she shows her face..then..she'll take her on.

[Yeah...]

Last edited by Hanashi on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos...)
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Hanashi had her eyes and ears on alert as she looked into the ever deep and thick mist.She noticed the mist was..surrounding her?It couldn't be but it was.Her ears picked something up, she moved quickly, and at the same time she got out her sword to block Akiko's sword.Hanashi looked at Akiko.Her eyes glaring right at her.She didn't say anything as the white chakra poured out of the blade..then lighting chakra?Shit.Hanashi pushed Akiko away from her, then she jumped back so that the Black Angel could take over.

Tch.I've had enough the black angel was in defense this time so it couldn't attack Akiko.She was very lucky or else if this was a real battle, she would've died right there.The black angel took the attacks that Akiko was trying to throw at Hanashi.Hanashi didn't take the lighting 'cause she moved just in time.Her eyes looked at the sword as it changed from Raiton to..Fuuton?Ahh so she was also a wind user?Good thing she found out about her elements before she found out about Hanashi's.

Maybe it was time for her to find out about one of Hanashi's elements.The black angel pushed Akiko away with only his hand.His eyes glaring at the woman, as if wanting to kill her already.It was waiting, waiting for Hanashi's order.Waiting to kill Akiko slowly and painfully.But, instead she said "Go back to darkness..my..black angel.." the black angel seemed...dissaponted?Nontheless it listened to Hanashi's order.Underneath the black angel it's shadow began to sunk it.It's eyes ever so glaring at Akiko's eyes.While the black angel was dissapearing, Hanashi did a few hand signs.She turned her head a bit.Out of the corner of her eye she noticed that she was close to the lake.Perfect.

"Suiton...Dai Bakusui Shōha!" she spit out a large amount of water.It was enough to cover the forest and the entire area.Akiko couldn't run away from this one.The crushing waves getting closer, when the water surrounded almost everything Hanashi fromed the water into a giant orb.She couldn't do this for long.Not because of the chakra, it was because she wasn't trying to kill her.Give up already..

[Ok.Suiton:Dai Bakusui Shōha is none other Water style:Great exploding water.Couldn't put them in Japanese cause it's "locked"]
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:28 pm

The orb of water quickly became little droplets of water, as if it was raining.Hanashi and Akiko's surrounding were now wet, which meant if she used any lighting chakra it could kill Hanashi, which meant a certain win to her side.She was about to let a smirk form on her lips but noticed something a few feet away.It looked like a...wolf?Blink.Blink.Blink.That's all Hanashi did.Her eyes looking at the wolf.This was certantly new.Must be her summoning or something.. she wasn't gonna take any chances trying to hurt that wolf.From the way it looked, it reminded Hanashi of water.Maybe im imagening things.. she was stubborn, that's for sure because she took of her cloak, letting it fall to the ground.Her dark purple sleveless shirt being shown along with her black loose pants.

Hanashi crossed her arms and bit her lip.Hanashi was pissed at something and she wasn't afraid to let it be shown.One of her arms had her sword tightly clutched.For once, Hanashi didn't know what to do in this spar.She jumped back, quickly sending some chakra to her legs to stand on the lake's surface.Her eyes looking at the wolf's.Damn..what to do.. it was a spar, not a death match.This should've been easy, right?Wrong.She couldn't kill this woman.One because SHE was the one that wanted to spar in the first place.Second, that Yamiyo guy would kill her and she wasn't planning to die anytime soon.Craaaap, she was starting to find this annoying..that and her wolf!.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Hanashi closed her eyes.Akiko was planning to kill her?Interesting."Hmph" inside Hanashi was having a battle with herself as Akiko ran towards her.She still had her eyes closed, then she opened them.Hanashi quickly touched the ground that was near the lake.Her eyes looking at Akiko as she came towards her with...Raikiri?Shit.Better hurry and do this.., quickly, tentacles of shadows wrapped around her legs and sunk her down into the darkness to evade Raikiri.

Hanashi resurfaced deep in the forest.A sigh of relief washed over her "Good thing I sunk into the shadows in time.." her eyes looked around her surroundings, searching if anyone was around.Maybe she'll get a few moments to rest.She hid behind one of the trees and leaned her back agaisnt the bark.Hanashi was a little tired.She was using her shadow too much in this spar, or shall we call it a battle since Akiko has decided finally to kill her?She hid her chakra, seeing as she didn't want to fight Akiko at the moment."I think the woman finally lost it.." she mumbled to herself quietly.If, she did infact lost it then she'll have to go and find Yamiyo.

A sigh left her lips "Screw it" the guy didn't want to see her, so why bother?Might as well rest before Akiko starts searching for her.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Shikyo Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Her eyes were closed.Her mind was wandering off to how beat this woman.I wonder if she's mad.. and as if someone heard her say that, she heard this "Damn it! Fucking bitch!" she bit her lips, trying to not laugh at Akiko's bad mouth.Well..at least now I know what to do to make her mad..heh.

She opened her eyes to stare at the sky.It was crystal clear, no clouds in sight.A wonderful sight if said Shikyo woman wasn't fighting.She took out a kunai knife out of her kunai pouch.Her eyes looked at the sharp ninja weapon.She was waiting, waiting for something, anything to come in to her mind....damn it! she gritted her teeth.Hanashi couldn't think of anything at this moment.At least I now I can summon my shadow if she finds me.. a pout came over her face.Maybe I'll keep going deeper into the forest.. she got up, dusted herself off.She had her sword sheated.Her eyes looked around and she dashed deeper into the forest while having the kunai knife in her hand.

Hope Akiko likes playing games..heh she still had her chakra hidden.Hanashi knew Akiko was close to Hanashi, not THAT close but still.Her face was calm, she wasn't in a hurry.She wasn't even using her Tenshu Hitokoki, which was a first.She stopped, turned around.Her guard was up and at any time that Akiko came, she was ready to use her shadow.
Hanashi Shikyo
Hanashi Shikyo
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down