Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizari Kangai

+4
Kiyoshi
Riku Shikyo
Marixia
Mizari
8 posters

Go down

Mizari Kangai Empty Mizari Kangai

Post by Mizari Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 am

Name: Mikari Kangai
Nickname/Alias: Mika

Age Appearance: 9
Appearance: Mizari Kangai NinjaBoy2

Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace:Konohagakure
Previous Village: Konohagakure

Clan/Bloodline: Kangai. Does belong to a bloodline.

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/approved-clans-f11/kangai-clan-t38.htm
https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/approved-bloodlines-f20/koudogan-earth-eye-t36.htm

Personality: Mikari is a very calm boy with an above average intellegence. Although he may not seem like it sometimes, he listens to everything as if his life depended on it. He's like a sponge that soaks in information, that never lets it go until it's time to be used, finally. He's very humble, but only shares with good friends, saving elders or people i need. He's very helpful, and will do anything it takes to attain to his goals.

Goals: To become as great as his for-fathers, Klano and Yoshimaru Kangai
Alignment: Good

Canon Personality: None

History: Mizari Kangai grew up like any normal child would. He was born into the Kangai clan, and he really loved his parents. His mother wanted him to grow up and make lots of money, and his father always believed he would become a ninja. His father taught him taijutsu and mokuton techniques at the age of 4, and with those techniques, he graduated the academy at the age of 9. He often practiced his mokuton techniques alone in the training fields.

Mizari had received a head start from most other ninjas, from the ancient artifacts that were passed down to him as a child. He received a blade that Yoshimaru Kangai had passed down to his grandfather, Klano. Which was now passed down to Mizari himself. Along with the, "Moku Seeds". Like Klano, Mizari was aimed at becoming one of the best mokuton users in the world. He would learn the full set of jutsu that Klano had, and more. He was only nine, and he was already becoming quite good at it. He was already figuring out the wooden men set of techniques. Not completely, of course, like Koga had.

One day after not being able to perform a certain technique, he became filled with rage and long wooden spikes shot out from his body. He blacked out. He was awoken to the fact that he had created an entire forest of trees by accident. He didn't tell anybody about what happened. He only exited the forest and alerted some people about the "forest that just popped up out of nowhere. Mizari was quite mad as the most impressive thing he's ever done was by accident. He now trains all day everyday to try to become a master of mokuton techniques.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Elementalist
Recessive: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Wood [Mokuton]
Dominant:Water+Earth=Wood
Recessive:

Stat Points [These are points in the manga that rate characters 1-5, 5 being the best, rank your character for each]
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu:1.5
Genjutsu:1
Intelligence:2
Force:2
Speed:2
Stamina:2
Seal Knowledge:1

Last edited by Mizari on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:06 am; edited 3 times in total

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Mizari Kangai Empty Re: Mizari Kangai

Post by Marixia Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:22 am

Did you ask Yoshimaru if you could be in her clan and have her kekegenkai?
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizari Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:26 am

Mhm.

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizari Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm done now.

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Actually, hold on, Gennin can only have one element unless they're elemental so you either need that as a specialty or you need to remove an element (water or earth) until you advance.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshimaru Kangai Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Kangai naturally have wood, so accually, he only has wood. Later on, we can use Earth.
Yoshimaru Kangai
Yoshimaru Kangai
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizari Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:31 pm

So, on the last site, I had "Wood" as a dominant, and "Water" as a recessive. I was told I could use Earth later on. Is this the case anymore?

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Wait, how would it be relatively possible to have wood naturally?
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 pm

I guess the bloodline allows it. How is it possible to breath fire? It just is, in Naruto. ;D

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Lee, you're not a mod, please don't post in other people's applications (As we've said to multiple members)

Since you're my friend, I'll respond though lol.

There are five elements in the naruto-verse (Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning) and those are the only elements so far that I have seen anyone be born with off the bat, other elements, such as ice, wood, lava, etc has to be gained from combining two elements so it's not really possible to just have anything other than those five has a natural element.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshimaru Kangai Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:04 pm

On my new app for my son, Mikami told me to put Water + Earth = Wood for dominant and it got approved. Stop being so hard on this kid. .-.
Yoshimaru Kangai
Yoshimaru Kangai
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm

*sigh* Why is it when I say something on other people's apps, no one has anything to say but when it affects them in some way shape or form, that's when I'm being hard or negative, what I'm trying to do is follow the rules, I don't like telling other people one thing and telling others different things, I did that once and I got dozens (exaggeration, but it was quite a few) pm's saying that someone got approved that they didn't get approved for and I get yelled at. I try a different approach, people still has something to say and it gets very frustrating and doesn't help the situation at all, it actually makes it worse. It's like I'm trying to do one thing for people and people get mad, I try to make them happy, people STILL get mad.

As for your app Boa, we all miss things so Idk if he forgot the rule or what cause I have forgotten the rules sometimes, especially with this new template with a new set of rules that's confusing all of us.

(Note: This is FAR from being hard on someone, I've seen mods/admins rip people's apps to shreds, making posts around the size of the app itself if not more)

Plus, all I've said was that he needed elemental, I didn't say he had to get rid of it. Hell, even if he didn't want elemental, I even said that he could get it as soon as he ranks up.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizari Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Kiyoshi wrote:*sigh* Why is it when I say something on other people's apps, no one has anything to say but when it affects them in some way shape or form, that's when I'm being hard or negative, what I'm trying to do is follow the rules, I don't like telling other people one thing and telling others different things, I did that once and I got dozens (exaggeration, but it was quite a few) pm's saying that someone got approved that they didn't get approved for and I get yelled at. I try a different approach, people still has something to say and it gets very frustrating and doesn't help the situation at all, it actually makes it worse. It's like I'm trying to do one thing for people and people get mad, I try to make them happy, people STILL get mad.

As for your app Boa, we all miss things so Idk if he forgot the rule or what cause I have forgotten the rules sometimes, especially with this new template with a new set of rules that's confusing all of us.

(Note: This is FAR from being hard on someone, I've seen mods/admins rip people's apps to shreds, making posts around the size of the app itself if not more)

Plus, all I've said was that he needed elemental, I didn't say he had to get rid of it. Hell, even if he didn't want elemental, I even said that he could get it as soon as he ranks up.

We didn't say you were being hard or cruel, Kiyoshi. (This is Lee, btw). We know you're just doing your job as a mod, and you're doing a fabulous job at that right now, actually. I respect you for finding what's wrong in my app. As you said to me just now, I shouldn't be posting on this, (Even though it's mine, maybe you didn't know, ((Lee's))), so what other reason would Bao have to post if it didn't affect her in some way? She's no mod. That's her reason. As for this thing, I really don't know. You're more of a Naruto expert than I am. All I know is, it's been approved by GN, Kaji, and Yosh once before in the past, I believe. Maybe you're right about it, I don't know, but this is what Bao and I have been putting up for a while. We don't get op with it. As a matter of fact, wood is kind of weak. It's weaker then earth, and fire destroys it. I thought that we were becoming a little more leniant about, "Following things by the book", exactly. Because the book's been fucking up lately. I understand though, you're just doing your job. Keep doing it.

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Yeah... I forgot about that thing you posted in chat, that's a my bad on that part (Btw, you want that account deleted or something because it seems like you've given up on it). And I didn't say anything about her posting here because the issue involved her clan so it gives her the right to post her thoughts on her clan. (Again, my bad)

The thing is though, the rules have changed and I wasn't there in the past so Idk how it works, but I'm trying to adapt as much to this new way as everyone else have been trying to do.

I apologize if I offended you or Boa in any way, it's just that I don't want to go back to "Why were you telling me this when he/she got approved?" "Why am I not allowed S rank when he/she gets S rank?" "I thought Uchiha was not allowed so why did he say he can have Uchiha?"

But thank you for at least understand where I'm coming from.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshimaru Kangai Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Its all good. Im just saying that mine got approved with the same elements written. (Earth+Water=Wood) exactly like Lee wrote his, so it would be unfair if you didnt let him get approved lol. And its Bao, not Boa xD
Yoshimaru Kangai
Yoshimaru Kangai
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizari Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Kiyoshi wrote:Yeah... I forgot about that thing you posted in chat, that's a my bad on that part (Btw, you want that account deleted or something because it seems like you've given up on it). And I didn't say anything about her posting here because the issue involved her clan so it gives her the right to post her thoughts on her clan. (Again, my bad)

The thing is though, the rules have changed and I wasn't there in the past so Idk how it works, but I'm trying to adapt as much to this new way as everyone else have been trying to do.

I apologize if I offended you or Boa in any way, it's just that I don't want to go back to "Why were you telling me this when he/she got approved?" "Why am I not allowed S rank when he/she gets S rank?" "I thought Uchiha was not allowed so why did he say he can have Uchiha?"

But thank you for at least understand where I'm coming from.

I'd like to keep it in case I want to pick it up again, but you can delete it. I won't be using it any time soon.

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Easy Solution: Switch Taijutsu with Elemental because you don't seem to be taking advantage of it stat wise or jutsu wise.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Since he belongs to a clan his elements can stay, but it doesn't mean he can manipulate wood right off the bat.

Yamato says that using both are difficult, so it's not like he learned them so easily. Probably did around Chuunin or so.

So learn water and earth and then wood.

No one has "wood" chakra. That's impossible. If it's Mokuton you combine to two affinities together to make wood. Combining them together like that requires what is known as a Kekkei Genkai. We all know the term.

So no, no one can have "wood" chakra. They have two strong (dominant) affinities that they can combine together to make a new element. He needs to train his elements alone, then train them combined. So most of your work as a genin needs to be spent manipulating your elements.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizari Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Okay, so I guess my jutsu are nulled, then?

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 am

Just any Mokuton related ones until you have trained more in both elements and learn to combine the two to create wood in the later ranks.

Hn, Approved unless said Otherwise
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizari Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 am

Okay, will you unlock my jutsu, so that I can get rid of the wood techniques, and put water ones in?

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:59 am

done
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizari Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:09 am

Changed dominant specialty to elementalist, so that I can have water and earth elements. I'm going to start out with two water jutsu, and two or three earth jutsu. I'll make training topics on trying to fuse the two together to create the mokuton element. Is this okay?

Mizari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Seems fine to me.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down