Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyouden Terakoishi

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hyouden Terakoishi Empty Hyouden Terakoishi

Post by Terakoishi Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Name: Hyouden Terakoishi

Nickname/Alias: Currently none

Age Appearance: 16

Appearance: He is quite tall for kids of his age being 5.6 feet tall. His hair is pure snow white color and glitters like silver in the sunlight, straight, mid back length and tied into ponytail lying on his back. He has fine face features. Wide silver eyes are most of the time looking somewhere in the distance and his sight is cold as ice. His face looks cold and most of the time calm though smile often appears on it warming it up. He wears long gray cloak covering his feet and half of his face, on the bottom part of his cloak there are runes written and on back of this cloak there is silver Hyouden family crest. Under his cloak Terakoishi usually wears gray duster, dark brown long sleeves jerkin, green shirt and black thick fabric trousers. Terakoishi wears old Japanese straw hat hiding his face in its shadow. He takes his hat off only in rare occasions. He carries two equipment pouches.

Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure

Previous Village: Kirigakure

Birthplace: Hidden island country called Land of Mirrors.

Clan/Bloodline: Former Hyouden clan. Bloodline is called Yokan

Personality: Terakoishi is kind, easy going person. He loves to dreaming and sleeping and so can be often found in forests sleeping under the trees or sitting on top of them looking somewhere far away and dreaming. Despite his sloth he's pretty helpful to other people and would do his best to help them. Being silent person he prefers listening to others and talks rarely. He expresses his feeling by playing flute.
Terakoishi is strong willed person and doesn't give up to bad emotions like anger, always looks for peaceful solutions. He's quick to forgive because he knows the nature of the people well and understands that everyone is bound to make mistakes.
He seems to be slow person, doesn't act without thinking and does everything slowly enjoying every second of whatever he is doing.
He dislikes all the uproar of people and so spends most of his time in forests. His love for nature is one of his main features, he prefers company of animals(especially birds) and tress not the one of people(except his best friends). Terakoishi likes to sit on the highest cliff around the village under white cherry tree looking at sunsets or sunrises and playing his flute.

Goals: His main goal is a perfect world filled with peace where everybody could live happily. Even though Terakoishi realizes that this is only a dream, he still does his best to fulfill it
Alignment: Good.

Canon Personality: Itachi, Shikamaru

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Genjutsu
Recessive: Elemental

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Suiton, Fuuton
Recessive: None

Last edited by Terakoishi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 am; edited 16 times in total
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Hyouden Terakoishi Empty Re: Hyouden Terakoishi

Post by Terakoishi Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Well,this is my first attempt to rp.I hope I didn't make to many mistakes,english is not my native language.And... Is there enough history for B rank?

Last edited by Terakoishi on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Sorry to say this, but as a Gennin, you have to start at C rank the very least so I suggest you change your rank to Chuunin and get approval from the Mizukage if you want to start as B rank.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 pm

If you're active you can be a B Rank Chuunin
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:58 am

Well is it really impossible to be a B rank genin?I mean like Naruto,hes still genin technically and his rank is A or more.
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:40 am

Yeah but Naruto is pretty much a above chuunin in ever term of strength. Did your character forget to take the Chuunin exams? That's the only way you can qualify for something like that. It'll be just like being chuunin except you won't have the title.

Naruto is another case as well. He was trained by the strongest Sannin out of the three and is the main character of the series. This means he has ability and potential out the ass. He has technically never lost a battle and is currently the hope of the ninja world to Konohagakure.

These are the things that make Naruto like he is. He hasn't had time to take the Chuunin exams, but I'm sure the village sees him more than that. We try not to bend the rules under any circumstances, but if your history includes certain things in it that make this sort of thing possible, with a good RP sample it could happen.

But that Rp sample would have to be stellar.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 am

Hm... I was actually going to say that you needed to start out as a D/C rank Gennin and then constantly train with an experienced teacher to become a B rank Gennin, which is pretty much exactly how Naruto started because that would seem like a reasonable way instead of just starting out as a highly rank Gennin because think about the other Gennin who started D/C rank. You'd most likely be chosen to fight these Gennin, which would make it sort of unfair.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:12 am

You can also take that route if you don't have it in your history, because like Kiyoshi said, it's exact what happened to Naruto.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:32 am

Well I get the main idea.I only wrote that my character was B rank genin because he was learning/training a lot before entering Kirigakure and at the end of story I wrote he has passed only 3-4 months in Kirigakure.I understand that Naruto is seen more then mere genin and I didn't intend to compare my character with him having in my mind that Naruto is the main character.
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 am

Well, I suggest based on that, you should start as a C rank and train with a high ranking shinobi, based on your specialties, I actually have someone in mind that could get you started.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 am

Well it is a good possibility and there is no big difference whether I'm C or B rank genin and it would be some good experience for me as well.
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 am

Ok, just post up if you're done editing because I don't want to start telling you things if you haven't finished.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 am

Well ok.I'm done editing.I hope I didn't miss anything
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:25 am

Okay... I'm not the best at reading RP samples, but that wall of text isn't getting you anywhere, I promise that...
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 am

Well this might be truth because I have no experience with rp'ing.And you can't be perfect from the first time.
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:01 am

Element Affinity & Specialties: You have to place one in Recessive.

Stat points: Nothing can be above 4
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 am

Right away
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 am

And about elemental affinity.Both water and wind are my dominant because of my bloodline.It will be Hyouton creation and family members are born with both elemental affinities as their dominant.
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 am

Did you get permission to create Hyouton because someone already made that clan.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 am

Well Hyouton is not a clan,it's ice element.And there were ice users in naruto Clash in the land of Snow movie.So I think that there are more ice user bloodlines with some variations on their abilities.My clans ability roughly said is the ability to manipulate water,wind and ice and to create ice using water and wind chakras simultaneously(well this is usual for ice bloodline).And it has some other passive effects like prolonging the life of family members.So its just a different variation of bloodline with some changes.I know that you have made one ice bloodline.And well Hyouton creation is more like a canon bloodline and not letting to use is would be something like not letting people create any doujutsu with chakra seeing abilities or something like that because there is byakugan or sharingan or rinengan.Well its my opinion.
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 am

And still if I need to get permission to use such bloodline to make mine,then could you grant me with it...?
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Oh, I wasn't saying you couldn't use it, I was trying to say that when you would need permission if someone's made a clan since they basically controlled the history of what that clan is and has come to be and they need to make sure that someone's history doesn't contradict with that, for example say someone wrote in the clan history that a clan has supposedly died off then someone else writes that they were in the clan and that they were big and famous, then it would screw up the whole plot.

Also, Land of Snow was a movie (meaning that it wasn't in the Manga) so that doesn't really apply here.

Oh and I can grant you permission to use Ice, but it's not in my power to approve a variation. Though I do think someone tried to make Snow jutsu and got denied or something. You'd have to talk to an admin about that.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 pm

The thing about movie is absolutely true.And about that snow jutsu do you mean this https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/approved-bloodlines-f20/haku-s-clan-hyouton-creation-t617.htm ? And so to get my character approved first I have to get permission from admin to make a variation of Hyouton bloodline so I could have two dominant chakras in being c rank as genin?Right?
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Science Freak Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Just be sure to use paragraph breaks... on every post...
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Terakoishi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Yes,okay,I'm not quit used to it so that's the problem but I'll do my best. Thank you for notice.
Terakoishi
Terakoishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum