Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud (updated)

4 posters

Go down

Cloud (updated) Empty Cloud (updated)

Post by Grimmjow Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Name: Cloud
Nickname/Alias: none

Age Appearance: 24

Appearance:
Past: Cloud (updated) Cloud

Present: Cloud (updated) Cloud-1

Ninja Rank Chuunin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village: Kumogakure

Clan/Bloodline: none

Personality: Cold and heartless, but rarely let his emtions out. He like to keep himself distance from other, but there are rare occasion where he attempt to make allies. Because he so cold, his skills are sharper than normal swordman. He's nice with little on but still strict and direct, plus he rarely talk to women mostly because he shy.

Goals: unknown
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality: none

History: Cloud was born in a secret faciality underneth kumogakure, were they try to make the perfect supersoldier. From childhood he was trained to become the perfect soldIer, doing obscure training in the harshes of condition, and killing people to prove his worth. Due to the combined effect of mako poisoning and the influence of Jenova's cells in his body, Cloud unknowingly holds a fake persona created by the Jenova cells mixing his memories with that of a man named Zack, creating a personality with the somewhat cocky and selfish attitude he believes a SOLDIER 1st Class would have. Cloud was shy but slightly more upbeat person. He idolizes a man named Sephiroth, but when Sephiroth burned down a village far away from Kumogakure and hurt his friends. Cloud does not hesitate to avenge them by hurling the madman to his apparent death by impaling him with a sword.

Despite the dark feelings he may have, Cloud remains steadfastly loyal and true to those he cares about and is always driven to protect them, even going as far as to hide his pain and emotions so he could not worry them. Even though he was with other like him, he grew up isolated from the rest of the children, feeling himself somehow better than them, though it is implied that he longed for the friendship of the others. Before he killed Sephiroth, Cloud try to become a SOLDIER but is unable to make it into SOLDIER and becomes an ordinary infantryman. In this role he meets a first-class SOLDIER named Zack Fair, and the two become friends after learning they are both "backwater experts". Cloud is ordered to protect Professor Rayleigh from the insurgency organization AVALANCHE in another village. Though he fails, both of their lives are saved by a mysterious figure. Despite his failure Cloud shows off some impressive sword skills for just a normal human.

Cloud return later, along with Zack and Sephiroth to investigate a damaged reactor in another village. Ashamed of his failure to join SOLDIER, Cloud hides his identity from the villagepeople, and tell them he's a SOLDIER. When the expedition reaches the reactor, Sephiroth discovers Professor Hojo's failed experiments with Mako soldiers as well as where Shinra had interred Jenova, which Sephiroth mistakenly believed was his mother. Falling into madness, Sephiroth immerses himself in the writings of Professor Gast and discovers his own dark past. He comes out from the basement of a mansion and sets about destroying the village. Cloud witnessed one of his friends death in the ensuing fire and rushed to the reactor to confront Sephiroth. There he found Zack barely conscious after a furious and desperate struggle with Sephiroth. A grief-stricken Cloud picked up Zack's Gunblade, catching Sephiroth off guard in the reactor core, and impaling him. Wounded, Sephiroth was left as Cloud went to care for Zack. Sephiroth emerged from the reactor core, and when Cloud attacked again, Sephiroth stabbed him with his katana. Cloud summoned unknown strength, and used the katana as a lever to hurl Sephiroth into the Mako below, Cloud collapsed immediately thereafter. Cloud and Zack become test subjects of Professor Hojo when they are found afterward. Injecting them with Jenova's cells and exposing them to Mako, Hojo attempts to test his Jenova Reunion Theory and turns them into Sephiroth Clones.

Four years later, Zack broke out of his confinement and helped a comatose Cloud escape, giving him a SOLDIER uniform that was in the manor to wear because his old clothes were soaked with mako. Due to the experiment, Cloud was in a weak and delirious state as he had reacted more strongly to the experiments than Zack, who was surprisingly not affected by the Mako experiments. However as they escaped, Zack speaks continuously to the unresponsive Cloud about his life and his plans for both of them to become mercenaries in the village after finding out that four years had passed since Hojo took them. Zack carries the comatose Cloud around.

After almost a year of running, they finally arrive outside of their village. However, the Shinra forces that have been searching for them finally catch up. Zack fights back to defend both Cloud and himself against overwhelming numbers. In the end, after single-handedly and heroically massacring the majority of the thousands of Shinra soldiers present, Zack is gunned down by the last few remaining soldiers and Cloud is left for dead after being seen in his vegetative state. However, having witnessed the whole chaos, Cloud manages to crawl over to where Zack is mortally wounded. In his last few seconds, a blood-soaked Zack entrusts the Gunblade to Cloud, and tells him that his legacy will live on inside Cloud, before finally dying. After some time Cloud, deeply distressed, scrambles to his feet, Buster Sword in hand, and begins trudging off towards Midgar. His final words to Zack were, "Good-night, Zack".

Shortly thereafter, in the Sector Seven Train Station, Cloud's shattered mind undergoes a radical transformation. Hojo's experiments, combined with his own weakened psyche, Jenova's mimicry abilities and the trauma of the events he has experienced, cause Cloud to impress Zack's memories, his ideal image of himself together to create an entirely new persona. What emerges in Cloud's mind is a reality in which he successfully joined SOLDIER and was Sephiroth's partner - Zack did not exist. Taking up Zack's plans, Cloud presents himself as a mercenary, believing himself a former First Class SOLDIER. Since the official SOLDIER process is similar to the experiments Hojo performed on him, Cloud possesses the same abilities as a SOLDIER does and his claim is accepted as true.

Cloud now travels from different village any dirty job he can get he's hand's on, plus searching for people with exceptional skills and abilities recuiting them. His true intention for recuit them is unsure let only his main goal, but its certain he's up to something. After searching for recuits for five years Cloud hit a dead end and decided to take a break. He took up a mission from the raikage to train the new generation of ninja's each one of the students he fought against were tough and showed great promise and potential.

Cloud began to sense that something big was coming whether it was good or bad was unknown. All he knew that he had to get stronger somehow and decide to take measure into his own hand. He had to get stronger though the methods of doing it would be pleasant in the eyes of the villagers and the raikage, so he decide to leave the village though he didn't know if it would be a good thing or not.

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu/Seal Knowlege, Intelligence, Chakra Control
Dominant: Kenjutsu
Recessive: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Fire, Earth
Dominant: Fire
Recessive: Earth

Stat Points 3
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu:3
Intelligence:3
Speed:4
Stamina:4
Genjutsu: 2
Force: 4
[i]Seal knowlege[i]: 3

Last edited by Bam on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Cloud (updated) Empty Re: Cloud (updated)

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm

use the new template
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:54 pm

ok i edited it..... is this the new template
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Yes sir, you just need to add your stats and skills and I think you're good.

Btw, Canon personality means people from the actual show.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 pm

ok done.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Add your specialties
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:36 pm

edited
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Code:
[i][u]Ninjutsu[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Taijutsu[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Genjutsu[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Intelligence[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Force[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Speed[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Stamina[/u][/i]:
[i][u]Seal Knowledge[/i][/u]:

You seem to have left out Genjutsu, Force, and Stamina.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm

ok got it
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Your still missing seal knowledge an a 4 in intelligence requires Intelligence as a Recessive (the highest you can go without intelligence listed as a specialty is 3.5)
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 pm

edited
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 pm

alright approved unless said otherwise.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down