Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fujimoto Kazuma - Konohagakure

3 posters

Go down

Fujimoto Kazuma - Konohagakure Empty Fujimoto Kazuma - Konohagakure

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Name: Fujimoto Kazuma
Nickname/Alias: Fu

Age Appearance: 14

Appearance:
Fujimoto Kazuma - Konohagakure Medium10

Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village: Kumogakure

Clan/Bloodline: Kazuma/Photographic Memory

Personality: Fujimoto is the dark and beautiful type of person. He is sometimes mistaken for goth or emo due to his hairstyle, but that is not true. He loves to go hiking, canoeing, and anything adventureous. For him, this lifetime revolves around knowing his limits and then ignoring them so he can keep percerveiring until he can go farther in life than Kaz ever imagined; a dangerous, but heroic life style. His motto is "If nothing can stop you keep going" to signafy if you have the ability to do something, do it. His favorite flower is a rose because it is beautiful and sharp at the same time. He is very much a loner. Observing the goings-on from his unique perch, he is a consummate voyeur and when mingling with others he feels uncomfortable and vulnerable. However he does have charisma and pose. After brief forays into their world, he must return to his place of security.

Balance is a critical component of his life, and he is moderate in every facet of his behavior. With conservative family values, Kaz's politics are middle of the road, perfering an even-keeled life. However, there's an air of eccentricity about him, and this is reflected in his unusually decorated bedroom. Nimble of foot and quick of mind, Kaz is adept at extricating himselves from tricky situations. Usually though, he is responsible for getting into these predicaments in the first place and has a habit of not learning from his mistakes. Although intelligent, he does not have much in the way of street smarts and could be considered naive. This is probably due to a lack of real-world experience.

A person of gossip, Fujimoto subscribes to the rumor mill that includes tabloid magazines and TV shows in an attempt to better understand the world of the terrestrial personalities. he loves to watch soap operas and other shows depicting the tumult of human relationships. With this affin-ty for intrigue and gossip, he would make a great movie critic, writer, hairdresser, or tabloid journalist; however he picked ninja.

If you're looking for a scout guide or hiking partner, this sure-footed ninja is an ideal choice. However, his talents as a leader are suspect, however he is quite well suited for it. Because of his solitary existence, he appears not to have the insight into human behavior that is required for leadership, but it is untrue. Fujimoto is a risk takers, but needs to feel solid ground beneath his feet before making any major decision. Fujimoto Kazuma is an exemplary mountain goat who manages to maintain his balance while snakes and rock-falls threaten to dislodge his grip on life.

Goals: Become a daring hero, become a top ninja, and defeat a kage in a battle of skill.
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality: 1 part Jiraiya, 2 parts Sasuke

History:
Let it be known that I, Fujimoto, am no traitor to my clan. I use to be the second eldest of the Kazuma clan. Know first that my clan has a tradition of honor that was sorely broken by my older brother. I hold no contempt for what my brother has done to me or to our clan's honor. My brother has truly shamed me and himself. When I was young I was to be commander of my clan while elder brother was to be soon ruler of the clan. I was taught to honor my father, and honor my royal bloodline. I was to honor those above me and next to me, but not those below me. I however had a different opinion of this honor. My ninja way was to forever treat others as if everyone below was my equal; low casteless to near knight be it.

As customary the children of the leader were to be taught the ninja way in an academy. My brother, being older, had started his training to be genin four years earlier than I did, at the age of eight. Once I had begun my training he was a chuunin, past his test. My years as an academy student was well met, and very enjoyable. My brother saw his time at the academy as useless however. I had made a lot of friends, rival, and enemy alike. Had I known my brother was to be my greatest foe, perhaps I would not be where I be now. My chuunin teacher was kind to me and even sometimes shared wisdom that he did not share with the common student. He however wanted to gain favor with my clan's house. I do not blame him for wanting such, or the means he got it.

This Kazuma was all too young to understand this. It was however good to have a friend during my time there. When I got older my teacher started to drift from me however. He had no time for me anymore and had to work. Saddened was I by this, but I too had my own new life now. I had become a ninja now, with father's love and blessing, and mother's approval. If things couldn't be better I was to be the commander of the entire clan second only to my brother and father. I thought I was at a sound postion until a rumor spread. The rumor was that the clan's council was to pass over my brother for ruler and make me ruler in his stead. Weither it was true or not, I will never actually know, but I was told it had convinced my brother. Soon I was sent on a mission with my past team mates. Our jounin-sensei allowed us to do this one alone for we were finding a cat in the near woods. However we were not fortunate enough for this plan to go right.

We were quickly attacked by mercenaries paid for to kill me. This I was sure was an attack from my brother as the lead bandit carried brother's signet ring of our clan. We fought them back and on our way there we encountered a corpse. My brother laid dead before me; I was heart broken and torn. I loved my brother no matter how treaterous I thought he was. As my team mates warned of someone coming towards us they hid; This Kazuma held his brother in his lap mourning him. Along came father, cousin, and gaurds of out large clan with my cousin giving a call or warning. The men were saying it was just as my cousin had said.

Father walked towards me hesitatent," Son, tell me this isn't what it looks like," he stared apaun my brother's corpse fearful.

I remained silent and only looked at my cousin, the one who warned me of my brother's possible fratricide. He who had hoped it wasn't to late for something he planned. My cousin had ordered the mercenaries to kill my brother and take his signet ring. Then to kill me, or at least try to. Cousin had planned for both scenarioes of my death and life. I remained silent as he asked my comrads weither it was I who killed him. I remained silent as they sold me out to something I didn't do for the sake of my cousin. I remained silent as they carried me away to be binded before my assembly with the council. I remained silent...

Eventually, after only an hour of being held, my chuunin sensei came and looked at me saddly. He knew that I had not done what I was accused of. He told me that my clan was going to have my name struck from the records of the village I resign in and have me torn from the clan's records as well. I remained silent as he walked out the door afther that grim message. I remained silent as the gaurds took me outside the gate of my village. I remained silent as they handed me a kunai, the knife of my last usage, and threw me to the ground. I remained silent for three weeks...

By the end of that three weeks, I was alone, cold, bloodied feet, and silent. My willpower pulling me with this given kunai. I laid on the ground for hours, just hoping something to eat would come find me. Mesquito bites, wolf scratches, and tattered clothing were all I had left of my being. I am not to be call Kazuma any longer, I am just Fujimoto now. The ninja of Konoha found me with kunai in hand. My ninja hood was undeniable from the weapon I held. At first it looked as if I was a missing ninja from some country. I however was twelve years of age and that could not be the case. They took me in as a ninja of the leaf village, Konohagakure. They told the Hokage of my arrival, and with her kind and sweet heart, allowed me to stay. I was found in the woods a kinslayer, now a full ninja of the leaf village. Fujimoto...... that is all.

"If you want to test a man's character, give him power." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Signed,

Total Word Count: 1050 words, 63 Lines

RP Sample: here

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Wind

Last edited by Fujimoto Kazuma on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 am; edited 11 times in total
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Fujimoto Kazuma - Konohagakure Empty Re: Fujimoto Kazuma - Konohagakure

Post by Marixia Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Please create your bloodline in Bloodline Creation

Just need history, but everything else checks clear.
In your personality there are also some parts where you said 'she' instead of 'he'm just a heads up on that. There are only a few parts like that.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Ok three way tie for C, B, and A surprisingly. I hadn't expected someone actually vote A. Thank you who ever that was. B was most generous.... however the person who voted C must have just counted my paragraphs. No harm no foul it is your own personal opinion. Well now we just need a tie breaker.
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:59 pm

If you're going to be a genin you can only be D to low C rank.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Then I guess I might have to change that based on the vote. @_@ Ok who voted D now you are just being a jerk.... lol
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:09 pm

-sigh-

Denied.
You will stat have to have the stats of a D rank due to being a genin.
No other genin here on this forum has C rank stats and we aren't starting a trend now, period.

Your app will still be treated as if you were a genin despite having C in you rank.
If you wish to go for a higher rank, you will have to go to Kumo because all the other ranks are closed in Konoha
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 pm

aww but I wanted to work with Satoshi and hie Sad. That seems a bit... weird though. I mean you just stated that a genin could only be D rank to low C.... Why does my rank have to suffer for the choices of others Sad I don't get it I am allowed to have C rank just not the stats to go with it?
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:24 pm

You still can if you're a genin.

And what I was implying was that everyone who is a genin and is low C rank still abides to the rules and thus their app is made for to be like a genin.
If you're allowed to have C-rank stats for a genin, then everyone will be allowed to have C-rank stats for a genin and that's not going to fly.

In the application is even says D- genin, C- chunnin and you're a genin. Which some of us like being low C ranks, then thats where it all turns into a complicated mess. Like I said, this app, like all the others, will be treated like a genin app, D-rank despite placing a C (which would be low C) in your app.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 pm

aww damn I wrote a good history for nothing dang and my history doesnt go with kumo..... crap well ok D rank it is.... Sad

edit: changed.... wow I write a bad history D rank.... I try harder D rank.... Now I acutally do well and D rank.... lol... not really Sad

They get cha coming they get cha going...
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Approved
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Your intelligence is a little high, lower it a bit?
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 pm

its 3 perfectly fair for what is said in the rules. What else is there? O.o I mean I thought the rules said I could...
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Considering the fact that you're D rank, 3 would be a stretch without the specialty.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Well it is explained exactly why he is as smart as this. Just read the history and personality.
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Doesn't really mean too much, I mean I could say that I could have practiced Taijutsu all my life but I wouldn't have more stats that I could have without the specialty. Please edit.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:45 pm

but in the rules it said I could. Also I Didnt go for max points o.0 would you like me to take away from genjutsu I really dont use it.... oh yea and I am to be on ur team with nasa.
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:59 pm

....................Right.................

Just... put down your intel even if just by .5
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujimoto Kazuma Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm

fair enough that way we can be equals on our team Very Happy Hie sounds nice! Also his step brother satoshi seems kool hope we really do become teamates. Want to rp with you me and dupre.... I mean Satoshi
Fujimoto Kazuma
Fujimoto Kazuma
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:25 pm

In a topic already.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage