Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazuma King, Konoha's Newest Chuunin!

3 posters

Go down

Kazuma King, Konoha's Newest Chuunin! Empty Kazuma King, Konoha's Newest Chuunin!

Post by Kazuma Okami King Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Name: Kazuma Okami King
Nicknames/Alias: Kazu/Oki/King

Age Appearance: 17

Appearance:
-Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde
-Eye Colour: Blue
-Height: 1.75 m (5'9")
Kazuma King, Konoha's Newest Chuunin! FFX-Tidus

Ninja Rank:B (?)

Village: Konoha
Birthplace: On Konoha's border
Previous Village: --

Clan/Bloodline: Hyuuga

Personality: Kazu is a youthful teen with an upbeat and carefree attitude, as demonstrated at first he is rather childish, however turns more serious when things get hectic. Despite his carefree ways Kazu conceals a troubled past and a more mature and caring persona, this is because of the hardships during childhood towards his parents, in fact for this is that motivates him to become a powerful shinobi.

To Kazu's dismay, he has a strong resemblance to his father who at some point denied his position allegedly, taking things easy at every time and never worrying about the present situation leaving things for tomorrow, a trait that Kazu is told is something that he inherited from his father's side.

For his cheerful personality, it is interesting to note that Kazuma is quite sensitive, thinking things through, and even when giving an emotional response to most of his arguments, he tends to give a rational idea. However as the Kazuma makes new friends and gets to them, he grows into a mature nature and selfless persona that even his carer acknowledges and so, Kazu chooses to become a powerful shinobi, not only to find out his family history but also for the sake of his friends.

Goals: To find his birth parents, To become strong enough to protect his 'family' and friends.
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality: --

History: Kazuma...Okami...King. The adopted Hyuga Kid. The disowned. Borderlined Child. These names were all shouted and thrown at Kazuma as he tried to get on with his life and grow within Konoha's walls. Most of the village shinobi including the children didn't seem to like Kazu as he was born on Konoha's border, he was unaware of where exactly along the border he was born but he is told that it was just a really random birth just on the borderline.

His parents unaware of what Village or Country that there son belonged to and being unable to care for him, they decided to abandon him where he was born. In the woodland. His mother left a note attached to a blanket that he was wrapped in. It read:

Someone please look after our baby, we lack the funds and supplies to take care of our child. I hope that he gets found shortly by a loving family. We do wish that we could keep him but like I have already said we cannot support ourselves never mind supporting our child....you see we are from a poor background and poor town. We travelled to Konoha, in order to seek refuge and a better life. We were refused entry but we are hoping that our son will just get a chance to have that life. We hope that he gets a fair childhood and grows to be a strong and healthy young lad and possibly a shinobi. Please love and cherish our child. Our beloved, Kazuma Okami King. P.S: Please do not tell him that we abandoned him, and don't tell him that he is adopted. him feel like and act like he is your own flesh and blood.

On the day of his discovery, a Konoha shinobi who had been patrolling the area found him in a shallow muddy puddle. He had been there for at least a few days and in the middle of winter as well. His blanket was damp, His temperature low, His skin cold to the touch and he was being plagued by a strange aquatic looking animal. The shinobi scared the animal off and scooped Kazuma into his arms and walked back into Konoha. He took him into his care like one of his flesh and blood, which is what Kazuma's unnamed parents wanted or the writer of the note; his mother wanted anyway regardless of how badly she wanted what was best for her child and selfishly what was best for her...

The shinobi was Yoshimaru Kangai. A Konoha shinobi that was also a clan leader, even if the clan consisted of a small number of people. Yoshimaru was important and popular in the village, this was only strengthened by his adoption of Kazuma which seemed to everyone feel sorry for the Child but honourable of the 'adoptive' father. Kazuma was now a member of the Kangai Clan/ Of the Kangai Family but he didn't receive their name for some reason. It was explained to him earlier on that he would be brought to be a powerful shinobi even though he wouldn't excess to the clan's Kekkai Genkai, due to the fact that he wasn't actually a part of the family bloodline. Kazuma had an adopted brother who he actually hated with a passion, along with some of the other villagers, he would pick on and belittle Kazuma for not being able to do the same things that he could do.

After a few years of being tutored by his 'father', Kazuma was enrolled in to the village's academy. He didn't really that many friends and he wasn't by any means the strongest or most intelligent little genin of the class but he was surely the most determined after being pushed to do something. The only thing that was really stopping him from knuckling down was the teasing of fellow students and his instinct to run away from things that he didn't like. This of course wasn't a good thing because he started to think little of himself but at least on the opposite side of things he was becoming a faster and overall a very 'fit' shinobi, being able to out sprint and outrun all of the members of his class.

After another few years of studying both in the academy and out, trying to sponge the most information out of his father that he could, Kazu was being to knuckle down in class. He was making more friends each day, he was slowly becoming more popular not only with the students but as well as some of the villagers. Kazuma was now the highest scoring shinobi of his class and supposedly the whole academy itself. During training exercises he began to display some skill with a Katana and other sword like weaponry, and after a few days he began to display a talent of escaping things that seem inescapable and he was showing a weak affinity to the water [Suiton] element....

Passing the genin exam was easier than it should have been really. The displaying of basic jutsu made Kazuma's head swell. He started to regard himself as higher than the other students and was slowly developing a superiority complex. Kazuma was starting to act cocky, towards everyone. He was now overconfident in his abilities especially for his young age. In an attempt to knock this complex out of him, his father (Yoshimaru) challenged him to a sparring match. Even with his one water element jutsu, which he should have been to weak to pull off, he was no match for his own father. Yoshimaru displayed great skill in pretty much all areas of the shinobi lifestyle. Upon beating Kazuma he merely stated that he had 'Alot to learn' before he thought about challenging Yoshimaru again and before acting cocky.

After that event, Kazu seemed to return to his old self and he picked his grades . Increasing his grade point average and slowly regaining the respect of his companions. Kazu, since the match with Yoshimaru, has long developed another goal or rather a number of goals revolving around his father. He would become stronger not only to be able to beat his father but to be able to finally impress him. Kazuma also wanted to become strong enough to defeat his brother in a battle to show that even without the Kangai Kekkai Genkai, Kazuma could still be strong enough to protect and lookout for his family.

Kazuma is now studying for the Chuunin exam. He is picking techniques and jutsu along the way as well as being taught battle tactics, formations and additional information (that includes non-elemental jutsu and weapon based stuff). He is hoping that he will pass the Chuunin exams and be hand-picked by the Hokage herself, to be an ANBU black ops member. In which he could help alot of people without having to reveal his identity and proving that the villagers beliefs that him being an 'outsider' makes him a threat or liability is not the case, And that even though Kazu was not actually born in the village he can still be of some use.

RP Sample:
Code:
Rain was outraged but he kept his anger from going out of control and quickly shut off the conversation in hopes of getting home faster. "Fine. Your loss" He waited patiently for Iko to finish off talking to Chinou."It sounds like a plan. Does he have anything against serving raw food to guests? Meh, I guess it doesn't matter. Lead on." Yoshiro looked blankly at him unsure of what he was talking about. He quickly realised what was going on after forgetting so easily. Ow right, dinner. "No actually he's really down to earth and easy to go along with. He'll be glad of the company really. I normally shut myself away in my room" And with that Yoshiro practically dragged Iko out of the woods and go him to walk alongside him on the way to his home, where his brother is.

He exited the woods quicker than usual, quicker than when they went to meet their sensei, Kenshi. In all fairness, he was still quite pissed off because Chinou's rudeness earlier. This caused Yoshiro and Iko to walk out of the woods in silence. Rain was closely followed by Iko, who seemed to be trailing behind a little, He guessed it was because of Iko not knowing the way. Pushing the numerous branches out of the way of his eyes, they came out to see a grey wall. Yoshiro knew where he was instantly. They were just a few minutes away from the market. The light breeze swept the scent of food across the village. I guess it's lunch time. Brother will be worried if i'm too late.

In a poor attempt to break the silence he decided to engage himself into a conversation. "You know, if you want to know anything about me or my brother nows the time to ask. I tend not to speak when i'm eating at the table. My brother however is different so he'll be doing all the talking. So anything you want to ask?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, if you're not going to be talking, we might as well take care of what sensei asked us to do while we are on the way," Rain seemed confused. He began to clear  the situation "Ah well you miss interpreted what i was saying. I said that i don't talk while im eating at the dinner table. That does not mean that i won't talk from now till we get there, while waiting for dinner to be served or even afterwards besides i'm a fast eater. My brother reckons i wolf my food down. Ow erm no pun intended." He listened while Iko began to tell him more about himself. "As I've already said, I'm primarily a tai-jutsu based ninja, aside from the basic academy skills of substitution, transformation, and illusory clones. My fighting style consists of a combination of sheer martial arts, the gentle fist technique, and the Inuzuka's direct
fighting style. As you can imagine, they are rather fascinated in me... they practically give me jutsu scrolls to practice off of"

Rain took a few minutes to gather his thoughts. After a while he envisioned Iko using the inuzuka and Hyuuga style techniques. With jutsu like Fang Over Fang and the Gentle Fist, he must truly be a remarkable ninja, shame that he was probably bigging himself  abit. Meh. I don't really care if he was or not. And i doubt that he could have learnt everything from jutsu scrolls but meh whatever. "So Taijutsu based but from what you described you still utilize aspects of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Good," He thought about it for a while longer. "So i guess we could say your the best parts of the inuzukas and the Hyuugas minus the byakugan. Hmm your a lightning-wind ninja, you'll definately get along with Oni," Rain continued to listen closely until he realised that Iko began talking about his body well even more perculiar, the green lines that traced the outside face of his arms. "So you can create two wrist mounted blades composed of chakra. Interesting.....Can they detach? Can you shot them at opponents? Ow dear now you've got me rambling on...."

"Your tracking abilities...i see that you have a pretty high chakra level. Ah another thing you have in common with Oni. I'm sure the pair of you will get on really well. It seems as though we've reached home. Don't worry I'll discuss my techniques soon over dinner. You know i normally don't but i'll  an exception" The house was quite large really. Well considering the fact that it only housed Yoshiro and Oni. Iko must have been thinking about where they got the money from as their parents didn't seem to be around. The house itself had been recently painted so it was a really clean white colour. The rays of the sun reflecting of it, blinding all who happen to walk past.

Rain, now smelling the sweet aroma of Oni's cooking shoved his hand into his pockets, rumaging through them, Rain eventually found a small golden key and with a quick turn they were off inside the house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After turning around to shut the door he noticed Iko was just standing there. "Don't just stand there then, come in. Be sure to close the door behind you though" They were now completely surrounded by the sweet aroma of Oni cooking some beef ramen old style. No instant anything. Creating everything from scratch. Oni was definately the better cook out of the twins and cooked pretty much every meal."mmm, you should try Oni's cooking. He's the best chef i know" Yoshiro lead Iko past the living room, down a small corridor towards the kitchen where the gorgeous smells were only getting better.

He popped his head through the doorway before calling out. "Hey Bro, you are in here right?" After a few seconds a small voice called out over the radio "Is that you brother? I'm over here" Oni stood  to his full height of around about 150 centimetres. He was wearing a luminous orange jacket, it had black sleeves and black on the upper section of his back. Oni was wearing a Konoha headband but he was no shinobi, he had been raiding Yoshiro's wardrobe again. It stood out nicely from his blonde spiky hair.

He was standing infront of the stove cooking away. You could tell he knew what he was doing by the way he handled all of the tools. Oni leaned over the side to wash his hands, he'd been making the noodles so they were covered in flour and etc, after quickly drying them he turned around. "Ow hello. You didn't tell me we where having guests over" Rain thought about the right answer before he spoke. "Yeah, sorry about that. I'm going to give him a quick tour of the house. You've got dinner sorted, yeah?" Oni looked at the stranger blankly, not because of his appearance but because they hadn't been introduced. Oni coughed to remind his brother. "Ow right sorry. Oni this is Iko. Iko, this is my brother Oni. So you got dinner sorted yeah?" Oni seemed a little spaced to his brother. He even had to raise his voice to snap him out of it. "ONI!" It made him jump. "What? You don't have to shout, im right in front of you" "I said did you need any help with dinner?" "Ow nah, dont worry about it man. I'll call you when it's done" "Okay".

After the one word reply, Rain walked past Iko, going in the same direction as the front door, he led him into a white front room. It housed a modern radio, flatscreen on the wall, a few gaming systems and CD's on the shelves and chocolate coloured sofa's and chairs placed nicely within good view of the tv. "So this is the living room. Now you've seen the kitchen. Nice black marble worktops yeah?" With a big grin on his face he waited for a reply and then made his way  the circular staircase that they passed earlier to get to the kitchen. "Now if you follow me upstairs, ow but please take your shoes off first" He pointed towards the ground. "New carpet." After a breif silence as the both slipped their shoes off, they slowly made their way upstairs. The carpet felt so soft on Rain's feet. It was always felt amazing to walk on it at the end of the day,

Upon reaching the top of the stairs, Rain walked through a big oak archway in the direction of the bathroom and Oni's room. I hope he's tidied . What am i saying? Of course he has. Ahh gotta love life. This time the walls where a maroon colour, while the skirting boards were made of mahogany. He pushed open the bleached white door that gave way to what was Oni's bedroom. "Come look at Oni's room. Don't touch anything though. He's really funny about his things being in there rightful places and everything" The room was immaculate. Everything sitting tidily in its place, bed made, windows open to air the room. Catching his reflection in the large mirror that stretched from the ceiling to the ground, trying to absorb as much of the ocean blue wallspace as possible, Yoshiro noticed that his right hand was still bandaged. Man i look rough.

Rain quickly showed him around the house until finally coming to his room. The door was slightly ajar. You could see clearly into his room. Everything was visible. Yoshiro's black apple mac sat idily on his pitch black desk, the screenshaver was on. It was a slideshow of pictures of Oni and Yoshiro when they were younger.

Amongst all the clutter in his room, there were a few piles of metal and bits collected together. He felt like he could feel Iko's reaction so he moved infront of him to explain himself. "That's apart of myself that i would prefer you kept between us and Oni. I like to take things apart, improving them and then putting them back together. The piles that you saw were bits of my other protoypes. I have yet to finish my current project though" He was about to continue to explain himself until Oni unexpectedly called  the stairs. "Yoshiro! Iko! Time for dinner"

Rain made a quick dash for the stairs driven by hunger and the need to get out of the akward situation he had gotten himself into.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC: Yoshiro watched Oni's face light  when Iko mentioned that he liked beef ramen. He always loved it when people ate his cooking. Oni stayed quite for a while, waiting for Iko to say something he began to soaked  in the daily soaps that had just started on the wall mounted flatscreen opposite the table. Yoshiro only just noticed it was on. He looked  at it now and then but wasn't really interested. Daily soaps bored him, It more like Oni's thing. "Yoshiro first. I know this might be slightly dull, but its what sensei asked us to do... tell me a little bit about your fighting style, other than what we already know." Yoshiro's eyes flickered from Iko to Oni to see the brief look of disappointment. You'll get your turn little brother he thought with a smile.

"Hmm well I'm just going to be honest with you, I don't actually have any formal taijutsu training. Most of my attacks are either lightning based or weapon based. I tend to 'wing it' now and then. I guess you could say my fighting style isn't at times very clever. As you probably already know, I'm not always thoughtful and tend to rush into things without fully analyzing every detail." Yoshiro paused thinking of what else to say. "With my unarmed fighting style I try to focus chakra within the attacking body parts such as my fists and feet. As you have probably guessed this is quite useful due to my kekkai genkai," He stopped, sensing Oni glare at him and corrected himself. "Our Kekkai Genkai." Once again Yoshiro couldn't think of what else to say about himself. Maybe i should go into more detail about my kekkai genkai. Yoshiro felt his brother flash him a glare again. Damn it, i hate this telepathic twin shit!"I think that's everything about my fighting style, now i guess i'll attempt to tell you a textbook explaination of OUR kekkai genkai. A member of our bloodline has a number of unique quantities and special abilities. We are able to mimic parts, characteristics, senses and in extreme cases the entire form of animals. This could help us in pretty much any situation wether that be gills for underwater breathing or wings for flight. Anything the animal can do, we can pretty much do an exact copy of it. Although there are downsides....." Rain stopped talking, not wanting to really explain the weaknesses of the kekkai genkai due to that was (as they were told) the cause of their father's death. Feeling abit glum, Oni decided to intervene and continue his brothers speech, although quite hastily.

"You see, Our father died from the downsides so it's not really easy for us to talk about. Erm....we can sort of lose ourselves when in the complete form of an animal. While we take on all of their characteristics, we also take on their instincts which is at times hard to control. As well as this we would not be immune to the things that would kill the animal being 'replicated' such as staying out of water with gills or with a higher level of senses we could become easily deafened by loud noises which would of course stun us, momentarily...." Rain tapped Oni's foot with his own, telling him to be quiet. Oni seemed to bend down to rub his leg, Yoshiro assumed that his kick caused his brother physical harm. "Is that enough of an answer for you? I guess we have to go our seperate ways for a while afterwards, with our training and everything. Iko. If you want me to build you anything that could help your training i'd be glad to help. I'm currently working on something that should benefit the team greatly, in the even that i get a working prototype finished" Hmm I think I know what could help him train. "Hey Iko, by any chance do you remember that old konoha shinobi that went by the name of 'Rock Lee'? Well i have a pair of identical training weights if you want some. It could help your training. Obviously they aren't as heavy but you could increase the weight yourself" With a huge grin he added "I have a variety of colours for you to choose from....."

Note: I really didn't want to have to type out a big RP sample so I just imported my posts from a topic on here. The Character(s) used in the sample above are Iko (The Science's freaks old/current character [I'm not sure], and my old character along with this NPC twin brother.

Link:http://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/village-streets-f15/on-the-way-home-t1279.htm

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Recessive: Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Water
Recessive: Earth

Special Characteristics: --

Last edited by Kazuma Okami King on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazuma Okami King
Kazuma Okami King
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Kazuma King, Konoha's Newest Chuunin! Empty Re: Kazuma King, Konoha's Newest Chuunin!

Post by Kazuma Okami King Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:42 pm

-Edited.

"Bump"

^^

EDIT: Sorry, did you want me to put the character history and RP sample(s) into spoilers?
Kazuma Okami King
Kazuma Okami King
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Kazuma King, Konoha's Newest Chuunin! Empty Re: Kazuma King, Konoha's Newest Chuunin!

Post by Chiyoko Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 pm

I am fine with it being added as a Konoha Chuunin and an ANBU.

This is my position as Hokage.

Chiyoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Okami King Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 pm

-Bump?

How often should I bump the topic? I'd rather not be a pain in anyone's side....
Kazuma Okami King
Kazuma Okami King
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 pm

approved unless said otherwise.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Okami King Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:59 pm

So can I be added to the groups then please?

Note: Where's the chatbox or discussion threads on Mura?
Kazuma Okami King
Kazuma Okami King
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down