Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Netami / Redboa :: The Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki

3 posters

Go down

Shin Netami / Redboa :: The Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki Empty Shin Netami / Redboa :: The Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki

Post by Keiteki Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Name: Iyashinbou Netami
Nickname/Alias: Shin, Redboa (His alias. Nobody else in the village except the Hokage knows him except by the name of Redboa.)

Age Appearance: Sixteen

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Shin, or Redboa, as he is known, is a very reclusive person, and as such, he is completely clothed, with only a small part of his face visible. Height-wise, Shin stands at almost exactly six feet tall, which makes him taller than most of the other Genin, and other Shinobi that are his age. Since he trains his body quite a bit, and he is young, he only weighs about a hundred and thirty pounds, or a measurement near that number. Shin's body is very well toned, and flexible, as well as agile. His skin is lightly tanned and clear of blemishes and scars, and the like. His eyes are dark brown color, and they make him look spiteful because they just glare at whoever he looks at. Also, his facial features are chiseled, yet ominous appearing. He is skinny, and his body is rigid and toughened through training.

His hair is a dark crimson color, similar to the color of blood, and even darker than the color of the Kyuubi. It is in a unique style. The hairs at the top and crown area of his head are spikes pointing in all directions. The hairs that hang downwards are similar to icicles, in that they all hang down from his head, and seem to point around his head clockwise, with longer hairs closer to the back of his head. He has no headband. Over his head, he wears a black beanie hat that covers the whole top half of his head, hiding much of his dark crimson hair. On this, he has a forehead protector with the Konoha symbol engraved on it, but dotted across the forehead protector are numerous hollow holes. Over the rest of his head he has a large, thick and baggy cloth that is tied to cover his face, and all of his face, as well as part of his neck. It is camouflage color, with the colors of dark scarlet, black, and gray across it.

Shin wears a simple, short sleeved web mesh undershirt with short sleeves. On top of that, he wears a light blue undershirt with even shorter sleeves that is very light, and exposes the web mesh sleeves and its collar. Over both of those articles of clothing, Shin wears a torn, insulating black shirt with deep pockets, complete with clean, short sleeves with white ends to the sleeves, while the torn bottom of the shirt drops down and covers part of his legs, making it like a cloak rather than a shirt. Over the rest of his skin that clothing does not completely cover, Shin has wrapped up in white bandage. Over his hands, he wears flexible, form-fitting black gloves. Over his shirt and arms, he has another torn, black cloak that hangs and flutters behind him, and covers all of his neck, shoulders, and top of his chest.

Worn over his shoulders are two, somewhat rectangular shaped, white cloths that when he stands up extend below his thighs. There are two black lines close to one another that run parallel up the cloth up his cloak. They are both almost as wide as his chest, and hang below his shoulders, and cover the sides of his body. Slung over his right shoulder and resting on the white cloth is a dark brown pouch that contains some of his Shinobi supplies. Shin wears a white sash that is not visible because of his black shirt that he keeps his regular ninja pouch tied to. Below that he wears baggy pants. The pants have the same camouflage pattern and colors as his face mask, which are red, black, and gray. The extend down to his shin, and on his feet, and extending into his pants are tan to light brown colored, woven boots. They have wooden bottoms. Lastly, he always carries around his special combat stuff with him.

Ninja Rank: D-Rank

Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Birthplace: Konohagakure no Sato
Previous Village: n/a

Clan/Bloodline: n/a

Personality: Shin is really sort of a puzzling person. While some where deep down inside of him he means well, his intentions and action all appear to be evil things that his mind has concocted. The primary motivation behind all of his actions seems to be achieving greatness in his own eyes. Ever since he was a child he had always wanted to be good at something, and he didn't want anybodies help in becoming great. He has some other, more minor goals, like the acquisition of material powers and things. Though all of his goals have a thing in common in that they are all very selfish. Overall, he has a bleak view of the world. Born into the world destined to be a weapon in times of war for his village, he thinks very lowly of his superiors, and the world itself, believing that everybody in the world is either scum, or has done some kind of bad or evil thing in their life.

Despite the fact he has a quite a large amount of potential as a Shinobi as a result of being the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, Shin is a bit lazy, and he absolutely hates work, and D-rank missions, and even missions altogether. In addition, he isn't terribly reliable, and people do not come to him to ask for anything. Sometimes Shin is easily distracted, while other times he is very focused and his focus can not be shaken, usually when he is angry in the middle of battle, when all he can think about is trying to destroy the foe. In battle, he is somewhat bold, and reckless, and an argument with him will often escalate into a full out brawl. In addition, he is very stubborn, and very tense. He does not like making tough decisions, and is not very good with new situations and new things. He also appears to be narrow-minded, and because of this many people do not like him.

Shin is extremely apathetic. He literally does not give any sh*ts about what happens to other people. There is nobody out there who he really cares about. He is very cold and blunt, and is self absorbed and stingy. Almost all people are put off by his seeming lack of respect and care towards other people. In social encounters, he has shown himself to be very discordant person. He will act rashly when speaking and could say a thing that would upset a person without even thinking about what it would do to that person. It is easy for him to be critical, and always tries to find the flaw of something, showing himself to be a very pessimistic person as well. He is defensive, and quick to start a problem with another person if they were to say something that even mildly upsets Shin. He is not reserved in conversation, and if he heres people talking about a topic that he may be interested in, he will not hesitate to but in.

He is a very secretive and reclusive person, which is shown by never revealing his real name, going under the alias of Redboa, and always fully covering his body and skin from view. He wants to keep his personal information just as it is said: personal. He is a closed and locked book, and would never open to anybody. He is described as being a cynical and mean spirited person, and tries to put down other people for no reason whatsoever. There aren't many things that he enjoys talking about. One thing he talks about is philosophy, discussing problems in the world and giving insight. There aren't many things that Shin likes. Things that he likes include winning, achievement, gaining the envy of others, and reaping destruction. Things he dislikes include the Nine-tailed fox, people, the village, his family, and the world in general. Overall, he is selfish, careless, and a fool. Still, he's young, and the rest of his life is uncertain; and who knows, maybe one day he'll change.

Goals: To be great at something; currently Shinobi arts, to become powerful without using the Kyuubi's power, and to kill all of the other Jinchuuriki to prove himself.
Alignment: Neutral/evil

Canon Personality: Sasuke, Orochimaru

History:

Pre-Academy

Since he is the Jinchuuriki is the Nine-Tailed fox, his background and life has been very much affected by the presence of the tailed beast inside of him. Being the most malicious of the Tailed Beasts, the Kyuubi has made life hard for Shin, and in the past, Jinchuurikis all over the world were viewed as the Bijuu themselves, and not as the people they are. However, today, tolerance for Jinchuuriki is improving, Shin is more like his Bijuu than any other Jinchuuriki before him. In today's history, Shin Netami is the third host of the Nine-Tailed fox. The previous host of the Nine-Tailed fox was critically injured during a mission in the Fire Country, and in place of medical treatment, the Bijuu was removed from him instead so that the strength of the village would not be decreased by the loss of a Tailed Beast. At the time of the removal of the beast, there were only a few suitable, new vessels.

One of them was the new baby that was on the way, Iyashinbou Netami, the child of Nekura Netami, a Chuunin in the Hidden Leaf Village. He was a terrible man, and had volunteered to have his own son imbued with the power of the Nine-Tailed fox simply because he wanted his family to be the strongest, and he wanted his son to be powerful. At the cost of the life of his mother, the Kyuubi was extracted to be a team of Shinobi who had high skill in Fuuinjutsu, and then they moved the Kyuubi into Shin's body using a sealing technique. The power of the Jinchuuriki, the power of human sacrifice came at a cost. Shin's mother died right after Shin was born, but Nekura did not particularly care. Now he had a son with the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox, and now he could use its power for his own purposes. Or so he thought he could.

Nekura did not enjoy parenting one bit. He often scolded Shin for little things that even normal strict parents didn't think were bad. Shin was basically a slave for Nekura, and sometimes his father would physically harm him if he disobeyed him. This did no good for Shin's nature, and he slowly grew more aggressive, and he acted unnaturally because of his abuse. Shin learned things like walking and talking fairly quickly, but only because his physical health depended on it. He was commanded by fear of his powerful, Chuunin father. Shin did not know his mother for many years, and Nekura never talked about her. Shin knew children had two parents. One was a mommy, and one was a daddy, and he asked his father where his mommy was. Nekura told Shin that his mother was once a Shinobi, and she died during a mission. It was true that she was a Shinobi during her lifetime, and became a Chuunin, but her death was not because of a mission, but because of Nekura. In addition, Shin had to wait many years before figuring out that he was the Nine-tailed fox Jinchuuriki.

Academy Arc

When Shin entered the academy, he was not very enthusiastic about it. Becoming a ninja was not really one of his hopes for the future. In addition, he was cautious and timid when he was young, and didn't try to make friends during his time in the Academy. He never even told anybody his name. His father did not cooperate with the education board, and he took the name of Redboa. Rumors spread around about him, and occasionally he could hear the people talking behind his back. It wasn't long before he had heard that he was the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi. He was not sure what the Kyuubi actually was, so he asked his father about it, but he was yelled at, and was told never to ask about the Nine-tailed fox ever again, and to forget about it. He was curious as to why his father did not want to talk about the Kyuubi, and he asked his teachers at the Academy about it, but they dismissed him, and he did not find out from other people. So, he decided to check the library after school.

To his surprise, he found some information on the Nine-Tailed fox. He had found out that it was a demon made out of chakra, and had immense powers, and he was the vessel of the Kyuubi. He did not want to read it, but he knew now that he was demon vessel, the container for this monster. He was horrified to find out that he was the “power of human sacrifice.” Somebody had died just so that this beast could be placed inside of him. And he thought about it, and realized that the person who was sacrificed was his own mother, after piecing it together. However, his father had came to go and get him, and was sithering with rage when he found that Shin had went and read about the Nine-Tailed fox. He punched his own son, and told him that he was going to get the beating of a life time. A few people saw what was happening, but left in fear of the Nine-tails and his father.

It was like getting kissed by a freight train. I could see the ceiling above, the lights shining down on me, and then I could see the floor, and the cracked, wooden red desk that I was just sitting at. My chair was on the ground, and soon I found myself hitting the hardwood floor on my back, dealing great pain to me, and then rolling across the ground on my face and chest, lying on the ground like a dog. I could see the rage and fury in my father's eyes. His pupils were on fire, the pure anger running through his veins as he snarled and snorted, and stood there, his knuckles red. I could feel the sharp pain in my jaw like somebody had just dropped a boulder on my face. I gripped my face, twitching from pure pain. I had angered the bull, and now I was going to get the horns.

He turned around, and stomped his feet, walking to the side of the red table, turning his crazy, feral eyes at me, tightening his fist as he walked over to me. Before, my father had struck me, but this time, I felt that this would be the end of me if he got any closer. All of the thoughts swirled around inside of my head. Is he going to kill me? How could he do this? Is mom dead because of him? I spaced out, and then witnessed my father getting even closer. He stomped faster, and leaned down a little. I turned my body and started squirming away, pushing myself across the ground with the sides of my feet, and pushing with my two arms. But, he was faster, and he kicked me in the chest. Like a hammer, I got nailed to the ground, and could feel all of his immense pressure standing over me, I was helpless. There would be no saving myself this time this was it.

Then, he released his pressure over my chest, and uprooted my body off of the floor with his foot, kicking me over and sending me rolling into the wall. The lights all casted a shadow over his body, and it loomed over my face. His wide open, tormenting eyes gazed at me, and I felt time move slowly. I could only hear my heartbeat blazing, like somebody was trying to punch a hole through my chest. Even I could feel time slowing down. It was judgment, and I couldn't stop him alone. Then, with that thought, I suddenly felt reality slip away. It felt like I was passing out, but I didn't feel my body fall as I blacked out. I was still thinking, I was still living, but there was nothing except darkness. I could start to feel my body again, but it wasn't the way it was before. There was little noise. I could see the vision returning to my eyes.

I turned my head. It was still very dark, but all around the bottom of the floor, I could see still water just sitting there. I could not see a few meters beyond where I was standing. I wondered if this was what death was. But, I felt a strange sensation. Somehow, for some reason, I knew that I was not alone in this dark place. I could feel the necks at the back of my neck standing up. I was kneeling in this small amount of water. I looked forward, and slowly more light came, giving me a more clear view of this place. I looked, and saw what appeared to be a locked gate, with bars all parallel and in place, separating the part of the room Shin sat in and the part that held something else inside. Suddenly, I felt a light breeze against my body, which startled me. From the other side of the bars, the water sent small ripples across, and they all collided with my legs, sending shivers up my spine.

Then, when I thought I was just imagining things, I saw something move inside of that cage. Out of nowhere, two spheres grew out of the darkness, side by side. They were eyes. Big, red, beastly eyes. They had thin, black iris's, and they seemed to be shaking back and forth. I could see the faint outline of some kind of animal. Big, pointy ears, a snout, and even the breast and the legs. I stared at it, and it stared right down at me, and the only thing that kept whatever stood there away from me were iron bares, with a seal lock over them. I stood up, and almost fell down on myself.

”Y-you...you're the...” I said in a low tone. ”The N-nine tailed fox...”

”BWAHAHAHAHAH” The beast behind the cage bellowed with a wicked voice. As it laughed, I could see the inside of its jaws, its long, red tongue, and the rows of razor sharp, white teeth that could probably sever iron beams with ease. And it's aura was even worse. I could feel it from where I was standing. It was blood curdling, and it made me want to run out of the place, and get as far away from it as possible. ”Yes, I am.” He said, still snickering.

”Were you the one who killed my mother?” I asked, somehow managing to weave all my words together without stuttering or stopping and crying.

”No, I didn't. Your father did.” The fox said, still grinning inside of his prison. I could feel my heart cramp the moment I heard that. I always knew that my father was a terrible, careless man, but to go as far as to kill her. I was severely disgusted. The fox stood at the bars, looking over at me, and its aura grew stronger. I felt like I was experiencing a mental breakdown from all of this pressure. Somewhere far from here my father was going to beat me half to death, and it would be all over. And here the Kyuubi was trying to break free. I couldn't take it.

”Do you want me to save you?”

My eyes widened immediately. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Do I want him to save me? How on earth was he going to save me, and stop all of this suffering and evil. Why should I let him “save” me? What choice do I have? I felt my emotions stop circling inside of me, and those emotions were replaced by more and more anger. I could see what appeared to be orange liquid flowing out of the bars, from the Kyuubi itself, heading towards me. Suddenly, I started to feel myself going under. Somehow, the water got higher, and I began to swirl around inside of the vortex, being engulfed by it. I held my breath, and watched as the orange colored substance came to me, and I felt myself surrounded by it. It stung a little, and I felt it cocooning me, and becoming my armor. It bubbled, and I took one last look at the ceiling of the cave before I once again blanked out, and faded to black. I could feel the water calming, and I wondered what was going to happen to me now.

Like I had just woken up, My eyes blinked open, and I was right back where I started. My father, still enraged and hostile, marched towards me with dark intentions of causing pain. But, no longer did I feel like a dog. No, I felt completely different. I felt as if there was somebody holding on to me, somebody making me move, like I was a puppet. I noticed a red-orange aura begin to cloud my vision and surround me, and I could not even move my own hands. I wondered what in hell's name was happening to me. My father seemed just as surprised by my transformation as I was. It was the shroud of the Nine-Tailed fox engulfing my earthly body. I was no longer in control of my own movements. I could not tell how many tails I had grown, but I heard later how much Kyuubi chakra I had released as a result of this experience.

I felt my arms being pulled like a puppet. I was taken by surprise, but even if I resisted, I was no longer in control of my arms and legs. The shroud of the Kyuubi grew thicker, and suddenly a huge burst of energy was released. I felt it inside of my body, and felt the wood under me snap, and the walls behind me crumble. I saw my father be blown away by the force of my...the Kyuubi's power. He was flipped through the air, and smashed into a bookcase, knocking it and all of the others behind it down to the ground. I could feel my skin being singed by the chakra of the Nine tails, some of my skin being torn off by the chakra, and fueling the power of the cloak. It hurt so much, and I felt like a monster. But I wasn't in control any more. I tried desperately to gain control over my body once more somehow, but I had no luck. I just watched as my own hand rose up, shaking.

The chakra shroud around me extended, and an arm and a huge, ominous hand made out of the dark, red chakra extended from my hand, and tightened into a fist, and then slammed the floor of the library with Nekura right under the arm of chakra, smashed by the hand of chakra that came out of my own hand. My hand. This was my beast, and now I no longer had any control over it. I didn't want to take this life, no matter how badly he treated me, but the Fox had no second thoughts about it. The hand retracted and shrunk, and soon it was gone. The floor and the bookcases had been smashed, and my father sat there, barely conscious in a hole of debris. I breathed heavily, and then felt the beast lean forward. I shed a small tear of despair for my family before the shroud of the fox made me lunge forward, and I saw the look of pure terror in his face.

Maybe it was regret, or maybe it was just his fear, but the tears formed in his eyes as well, and I watched my body quickly tear him apart through the chest, and swiftly murder him. The Kyuub's chakra boiled him, and soon, he was dead. But, the Kyuubi didn't stop after he had died. He reduced my father to a mess of bloody slush made out of his body and bones. And then, I felt my consciousness start to slip. The chakra grew darker, and bloodier, and the combination of pain, pressure, and emotions made my head drop. The fox began to move again, and I was fortunate. I didn't have to see what the fox had done next after that. The lives that it took away, and all of the destruction that it had caused in the village. Later, I woke up in the bed of a hospital with a seal upon my chest that had been used to stop the Nine Tails.

Shin had gone up to the Four-tailed Kyuubi cloak, and after killing Nekura, he tore up the entire library, and attacked civilians, injuring a few, and killing one. Ninjas who showed up to fight Shin had also been injured, and four of them died fighting him, all of their blood feeding the Kyuubi's rampart. Finally, the Kyuubi was subdued by the Hokage of the village, and a seal was used upon it to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra. He had done a lot of collateral damage, and destroyed much of the library during his rampage. The Hokage was just thankful that the tails stopped at four, and he didn't even use Menacing Ball against the village. If that had happened, the number of deaths and damage costs would have been drastically multiplied. The people who witnessed what happened partly told the Hokage what his father tried to do, and Shin was forgiven by most of the people for now. But, he never forgave himself.

He continues to live with the shame of what he has done, and he has inherited several things from his father, including his desire for power. As a child, he had always wanted to have a talent, and be better than everybody else at something. Today, he strives to make his father's goal a reality, and become an excellent ninja, even without the help of the Nine-Tailed fox. He had became an outcast in the ninja academy when he returned. He killed some fathers when he rampaged, and as a result he was despised by everybody else in his class. He graduated the ninja academy about a year later as a more sensitive, and cautious man. What awaited him next was his rebellious teenage years.

Genin Arc

Shin, over the years, contemplated all of the things that had happened in his life, and tried to make sense out of all of it. As he continued to mature and grow older, his malice grew, and he slowly transformed personality wise. As a child, he was once a more kind, and less bold and unpleasant person. But, now, he has contempt for all of the people around him, and he hates the Nine-tailed fox especially. He grew more violent, and his goal of becoming a powerful, famous ninja began to grow bleak. Even though he is sixteen, he is still a Genin, and other powerful ninja that have been produced by the Hidden Leaf village often became Chuunin much younger than he did. He is frustrated with this fact, and he believes he is weak, which drives him to anger and to train more. Nobody, not even himself knows when he will be satisfied with power.

He isolated himself, and began to have nightmares about his past. By the time that he was fourteen, he questioned the administration of the village, and hated them for putting this beast inside of him, the beast that ruined his life. He began to train very hard, almost all of the time, but even then, he did not put his full effort into it, and his results were never what he wanted. He became so frustrated with himself that he even cut his own wrists out of anger. He was breaking down, and he decided that he could not stay in this village. One night, Shin left the Hidden Leaf Village, and tried to get away. Quickly, it was discovered that he had left, and teams of Shinobi were immediately dispatched, since no ordinary ninja was leaving the village, but it was the Jinchuuriki who was leaving the village, and they could not have that.

Shin was taken down with little trouble, and he was brought back to the Hidden Leaf village, and was questioned by various interrogation ninja. He screamed and yelled. He was so frustrated because he was weak, and leaving the village that had cursed him with the Kyuubi may have helped him, in his eyes. He was punished, and put in prison for a little over two months, and then he was released. Already a criminal, Shin was more contemptuous than ever. He looks at his fellow villagers with spite, and especially the Hokage. Faced with the truth that his father was the one who cursed him, and the one who killed his mother, he eventually pushed his grief and feelings to the back of his mind, and went on living as a shell. He dresses in black, and covers himself from head to toe whenever he goes out.

One day, the Hokage had approached him, and brought him to her office. She tried to help him, but he did not really care for what she had to say. He just needed to become powerful like he was meant to be so that he could crush villages, and become an excellent son. She gave him a special, magical staff that his mother used as a Shinobi, and wanted him to have before she died. He cried once again that day, and left with the staff as a part of his arsenal. What is waiting for him in the future is yet to be seen, and he swears that he will become a powerful weapon as he was meant to be. But, not for the village, or even his parents. It was for himself. He had no bonds with others; he was a self supporting being, and nothing was going to stop him from becoming a tempest of destruction.

RP Sample:
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Kenjutsu
Recessive: n/a

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Raiton [Lightning]
Recessive:

Stat Points 16-18
Ninjutsu: 2
Taijutsu: 2
Genjutsu: 1.5
Intelligence: 2
Force: 2
Speed: 3
Stamina: 4
Seal Knowledge: .5

Last edited by Keiteki on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Keiteki
Keiteki
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Shin Netami / Redboa :: The Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki Empty Re: Shin Netami / Redboa :: The Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki

Post by lifeanddeath Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Futon is wind , but other than that your fine
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Shin Netami / Redboa :: The Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki Empty Re: Shin Netami / Redboa :: The Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki

Post by Keiteki Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah, lol, I just realized I made that mistake. M'kay, it's edited.
Keiteki
Keiteki
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Approved unless said otherwise,

I think in the case of being a Jinchuuriki you'd need Nasamea's approval as Hokage also
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Approved
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down