Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mika FINISHED (I think).

2 posters

Go down

Mika FINISHED (I think). Empty Mika FINISHED (I think).

Post by deidei Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 am

Name: Mika

Nickname/Alias: none

Age Appearance: 22

Appearance: Mika FINISHED (I think). AnimeGirlPaleBrunette Like this but with Green eyes

Ninja Rank:Jonin
Village: cloud
Birthplace: CLoud
Previous Village: Cloud
Clan/Bloodline: Unknown

Personality: Shy, Calm, collective. Very observant yet can tend to wonder easily. Mika is a very hard fighter but has a very soft and gentle side she tries to keep hidden away within her heart. She believes a Ninja should sacrifice these feeling in order to survive as a shinobi. Her sarcasm tends to get her into plenty fights with mostly men. She doesn’t care for women very much due to her mother’s weakness while Mika grew up so she see them as a weak target and doesn’t pick fights with many. Despite the fact of being one herself. She has a hate for Men due to the absence of her father at a young age.

Goals: Succeed in finding her father and challenging him.

Alignment: Neutral.

Canon Personality: Neji

History: Mika grew up in the cloud village with her mother. Her father left them when she was 5 because he thought of them as nothing but women and women could never be good ninjas. Mika always pondered on the reason why her father had left, but as she began to realize, he wasn't coming back she long forgot about it. She spent most of her time studying books about her villages great kages and always dreamed of becoming the kage of the rock just to show her father girls could be great ninjas and possibly better than men. Each day she went out and trained on her own, no one to help her with anything. She sometimes would watch as the other children who had actually attended the academy fight each other and picked up a few things from them.

Two years later she finally attended the academy for ninja and caught on to everything rather quick. She met two of her only friends there, Ryo and Kuzu. Both being boys they were rather gentle on her. She wouldn't accept this and finally challenged them to a fight. Each boy looked at each other but finally agreed. The academy teacher noticed this and decided to grade them on it for their last test to move on as Genin. Mika was determined to beat both or her opponents being her two good friends. the battle was a success and they all three were pasted to Genin.

After training as a Genin, Mika began fighting her way up to Chunin level. Again Ryo and Kuzu were worried that she was getting way too over her head. Her determination never stopped her so now wasn't that time for it to start. The exam would start in a week and Mika had spent endless days and night preparing with the help of her friends. When the Chunin exams began Mika waited her turn as to who she would face in the arena. Anxious due to her shyness kept her on her feet as each person where thrown around as if they where nothing. She was wondering if she was gonna be facing a tuff opponent. Finally when there were four left Mika's turn had arrived, but to her surprise her opponent was Ryo, her closest friend.

Her battle with Ryo was very long and she thought that was going to be the end. It was hard enough she had to face him being her best friend and all. In the end she had beaten him and one the fight. This made her Finally a chunin among the rest of them. Ryo and Kuzu eventually join her reach step of the way. They were always annoyed at the fact that she was always a step ahead of them. Suddenly, Mika began to notice a change in her feelings towards the shinobi life. Was there an actual reason why they fought for their village? Did the village even care that you fight for their lives or is it just an excuse for using the shinobi as scapegoats to save their own lives?

One day in the village late one night, Mika decided that she wanted to move on on her own. She was tired of being tied down by a village and other ninja giving her rules and cracking the whip on her. She knew she could take care of herself without everyone telling her what to do or how it's going to be done. It was around the time that she could make her own decisions, so she snuck out and left. Never was it a problem for her leave because she knew exactly how to escape. Finally, away from the village she began her new journey alone in search of a purpose for her power and In search of her pitiful father.

On her journey she met a man that had gave her an insight on what she should do with herself. He was a very mysterious person and still to this day she never knew where he had come from. She traveled with him for awhile for protection purposes and for the simple fact that well, he didn't want to leave her side. She felt a side of herself falling for him, but love wasn't a good thing in her life and new that she would eventually end up losing him. Despite his cat-like hobbies she enjoyed his company. They did their own missions, took shelter when needed and always trained together. He was much much stronger than her so there was no way he could have been a chinin or a Joinin, she never asked because it didn't matter, she gained strength from him and thats all that matter.

Finally the day had come where they had to go their separate ways. Like Mika predicted getting close wasn't a good idea for this simple fact. Deep down in her heart though she loved him, but knew she could never tell him. She was too shy to show him or anyone her true feelings. So he lead his own way from her and she did her own. They worked so well together but searched for two different things. Before he had left Mika he had promised that one day they would cross paths again. Mika did what she could to keep her tears back he could tell. So when he said his final goodbye, he left with a peck on her cheek and a smile. She blushed as he went his way.

After her goodbye with the man she began her search alone once again. Days came and gone and still the thought of him reaped her mind. Then months came and finally she was able to suppress her feeling back for him, but she wants to keep them so she's forbidden to fall for another man. Still til this day she has kept her main key to herself and now has gained a new reason for her quest and thats to see him once again.

RP Sample: (this is a sample from her meet with the man who's name will be mentioned in the RP sample).

Mika continued on through the forrest when she came a crossed some strange noises that seemed to have caught her ears attention. Cautiously she pulled out her kunai as her eyes fell sharp in that direction. The bushes had rustled in each direction. "Was there more than just one of them"? She thought in her mind until something black appeared out of them. It was just on figure but it was terrifying. She could make out the shape of large claws from the fingertips and the skinny body. Clearly it wasn't human, or was it? She reacted to it by throwing a kunai, striking the shoulder. It flinched as it fell backwards out of the bushes and into the light. Then she could make out what exactly was in the view.

It was indeed a male, dressed in all black, his hair was dark and so were his eyes. they looked purple, no maybe red. Possibly both in his own shaped iris. He had claws indeed but were they real? Around his neck he had wore a bell. Yes, a bell with a pink ribbon that was holding it around his neck. The thought of such a dark male wearing a bell and pink ribbon was too much to believe. It was true as the large claws on his hands that he wielded. He sat and held his shoulder and looked at Mika who couldn't help but stand.

"So are you just going to stand there or are you plaining on finishing me"? His words were harsh as if he was ready to die. He was clearly in pain due to the kunai sticking out of his shoulder. Mika couldn't help but to feel terrible for the accident. "Oh my, I'm really really sorry, I thought you were going to attack me." She ran up to him. He saw her quickly approaching her and quickly disappeared. She looked at the empty air in front of her amazed. She stood still for a moment as she heard something metal fall behind her. Turning, there had laid the Kunai she struck him with. She looked up to see him perch in a branch not too high up in the tree.

She felt bad for the accident. "Can I make it up to you by bandaging that wound up"? He looked down at her and chucked. "There's no way I'm coming back down there, you a dangerous girl. I want my life spared for awhile longer." She blushed with embarrassment. "I really didn't mean to hurt you, honesty." He cocked his head to the side and disappeared from the tree. Again Mika just froze waiting for were he would pop up next. A flash shown beside her as he appeared looking at her bag. She jumped from the ground in shock. He smiled. "What's wrong? Did I scare you?"

Mika looked at him aggravated. "Don't do that!" "hmmm, don't do what?" He disappeared and reappeared behind her. "This?" Mika felt her skin crawl. "Yes that." "Oh? Ok then, as long as you patch my shoulder up, It sure would be helpful." She smiled and agreed. "He wasn't really hard to get along with." She thought in her head. He watched her gracefully take the pain in his shoulder away and he smiled. "Why thank you very much. Feels good as new." Your welcome she smiled back and looked over to his face. His dark eyes were set on hers. She looked away and couldn't help but ask. "Whats with the large cat like paws and those overly sized claws of yours?"

He looked at his paws as she called them. "These are very useful, thats all I can say." She looked at him confused. "Are they real?" He looked down in silence. "Maybe they are, and maybe their not." She raised an eyebrow. "Ok then, what about the bell?" He looked down as she pointed at him. "It's a symbol thus not to be spoken about." "You can't say much about yourself can you?" he leaned in towards her face. she couldn't help but blush. "Oh? Easy for you to say, then what's a girl like you doing out in this large forest all alone then hmm?" She fell silent. He smiled and spoke. "I rest my case."

Mika stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants. "Well then I guess I better get going since my job here is done." He got up and began following her. "Whats the rush?" She looked over at him. "Well clearly this whole mishap was a mistake so I helped fixed the problem so now we should go our separate ways." He frowned at the idea. Then disappeared once again. He was gone for quite awhile until Mika found herself almost falling into a large waterfall ledge. She slipped and almost fell off until he appeared and had caught her arm. He pulled her back up and they both disappeared. The finally reappearing somewhere else that looked like the bottom of the waterfall.

Mika had looked at all the large rocks that were sticking out of the water. "See, that? You could have been killed, it's best if I stay with you." Mika looked at him strangely. "What? whys that?" "Your going to get yourself killed out here, so I think I'm going to help you out without dying." She didn't fight him due to the fact that she enjoyed his company. "Alright fine then, does that make you a bodyguard." He flinched at the word. "N-Not exactly. I don't do the bodyguard thing." She smirked, "then at least tell me your name."
He stopped. "You can call me.... Cheshire."

She was even more confused. "Well ok then. If thats what you want me to call you." He was very quite and then took a stop. "I enjoy being your friend." He began walking again. Mika said nothing but smiled to herself. A friend to her was something long in the past. This feeling of friendship was as if it where new. She wanted to say the same thing to him but was scarred. Forcing it out of her she spoke. "I enjoy being your friend too Cheshire." She blushed at this idea. More than a friend is what stirred in her mind. She liked him more than a friend. The idea killed her. Love was the last thing she wanted in her life so she continued to try and fight it. still they continued on through the forest.

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Recessive: Tijutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Water
Recessive: Fire

Last edited by deidei on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
deidei
deidei

Back to top Go down

Mika FINISHED (I think). Empty Re: Mika FINISHED (I think).

Post by deidei Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 am

I'm ready for this to go through the approval process again
deidei
deidei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 am

Kumo is pretty full on S Ranks right about now so you'll need to drop your letter rank down to A.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by deidei Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:12 am

It is fixed to A now good sir =)
deidei
deidei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 am

Approved
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down