Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are far worse things in the shadows...

Go down

There are far worse things in the shadows... Empty There are far worse things in the shadows...

Post by Jin Chisoku Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm

He arrived on time, just like he always had for personal missions. The day was breaking into dusk, and the sun was kissing the last bit of the earth good-bye as he made his final approach to the limits of the village. He didn't know where to start other than to ask from her apperence. Her body looked just like Melfina, a woman that good looking didn't hide from men's eyes for long in a village. He knew her profile, her style, and her body's limits. Everything seemed to fall into place. A quick russel from behind him told him everything he needed to know. Though the Sound didn't really have a Black Ops unit, they did have patrols. They were novice, at best. Letting your opponent hear you was the first mistake they had made. The second was being so close to him that he could dispatch the officer so fast and quitely that he had no chance of alerting the squad he had with him. He felt the man's presence behind him. He let him get within 5 meters of him, before he turned, and gazed at him. The stare Jin gave this man stopped him dead in his tracks. The man's grip tightened on his issued katana, making a quick click of the handle and guard. Jin stood up, his robe lifting slowly with him. Jin's image 'blinked' , in the sense it faded in and out just slightly enough that the man could see it. The man tried to take a step back, but he couldn't. He was frozen, but it wasn't fear that gripped him. He couldn't move. Something was stopping him. He looked down, and a silver line had made its way just under his sternum. He grabbed it for moment to make sure his fears were confirmed. The man tried to yell, but Jin quickly turned the blade, stopping his diaphragm from expanding the last bit of air he had in his lungs. Jin then quickly pulled his blade out, and sheathed it. The image infront of the man faded to where the real Jin was. Jin turned, and saw a figure head move slightly.

'A genjutsu....to hide....Well, they sure have advanced their tactics, but they're still sloppy...', Jin thought to himself.

The woman, or what Jin guessed to be, had waited to hide herself. It was an emotional thing; he had seen it before. Your teacher, someone that you had been with for years was killed in an instant. It would bring a sense of fear to Jin as well, but he wouldn't waste his time with petty tears. He pulled his hands back into his robe, grabbing one of his new daggers. She wouldn't know. Her lack of movement already let Jin know she didn't think he saw her. He took several steps forward, and looked directly at the tree. A shimmer, a larger limb, her right leg, twitched. It was all he needed. He threw the knife, and it hit her directly in the femoral artery. The blood shot out of her leg, and caused her to scream. The two other members of the squad were on their way. Jin took position behind a large tree to his back. He was suprised to find that there as a tree this size in the Sound, but he didn't let his thoughts linger long. He heard them both talking. Another woman, and a young man. He would take the man; women were more prone to talking when their life was on the line. He quickly turned around the tree, his robe flying directly over where he was. It was perfect. His sword was already drawn which lead to the quick dispatchment of the male that was hunched over his first victim. The woman jumped to the side, as he assumed she would, and started to attempt a jutsu. She soon found a foul voice in her ear. Jin's image was fading again. She blinked several times to try and realize what was happening. She still couldn't find herself coming to terms with it. Jin slowly and calmly talked to her.

"I want you to slowly lower your hands, and place them against your chest.", Jin waited in between commands to make sure she didn't try anything drastic.

"Good. Now, I want you to answer all my questions..."

She interrupted, "Why should I tell you anything after what you've done...?"

"Because they're far worse things than to die in that manner. A few seconds of pain is nothing compared to what I can bring you....Now, I want you to tell me something."

She nodded.

"I'm looking for a woman, about 6 feet tall, brown hair, goes by the name 'Nasamea'. She's what YOU would consider strong. I need to find out where she lives, or if you've seen such a woman..."

She shook her head. She then mustered up the courage to speak, "I've seen her walking around with another man. I could be mistaken but, but....She felt old, but she looked so young."

Jin's eyes opened a bit wider when she made her last statement. He thought to himself, 'That's her.'

Jin raised his armed hand behind her head. The sword made sheering noise as it met a passing wind. The girl turned her head to look at him. Her face was emotionless as she asked, "Are you...going to...*whimper* kill me...?"

She was far too young to be a proper Black Op member. Plus, she had helped him. He sighed, and brought the hilt crashing into the back of her skull. She would live, but when she woke up she would have to live with the deaths of her team mates. He slowly walked over to the bled out body that held his new weapon. He pulled it out of her, and inspected it. It was still in sound condition. No dents, no bends. He then gazed back down at the village. It wouldn't be hard to find the woman he helped save. He couldn't help but think about the man the girl had mentioned. He shouldn't be a problem, but Jin couldn't go easy, even for a moment. The one time he had, everything he knew or loved was gone. Rapture had come to the Sound.
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down