Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jail Time

Go down

Jail Time Empty Jail Time

Post by Hatake Tane Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Tane had made it back to the village via train, and properly placed Satoshi in the hospital ward of the prison. He'd heard from the ANBU that were taking Satoshi's body away from him that he was busy and need not be bothered at all. Kind of disappointing to hear that, Tane would have to train something else besides elemental jutsu. There were so many possibilities that he had at his finger tips, however now wasn't the time to be thinking about that as an ANBU member gripped his shoulder with several doctors rushing inside of the hospital room.

"...He seems to have suffered from a second degree concussion... There are lacerations around his neck and his back to boot as well... I'm surprised he's still alive. His chin is busted too..."

Tane didn't know why he should feel bad about that at all. He'd thought the point was to bring him back to Konoha and quick about it. Wasn't that the point of being a shinobi? A few of the ANBU members rummaged over conversations, back and forth about what to do. A Bird Mask turned and spoke to him. "...Exactly what happened Hatake Tane?" Tane felt odd. Why was he being questioned? Either way, there was no real room for him to question the fact that he was being questioned. He was a C Rank Chuunin. Whoo-pee. "We went to Kumogakure with Miss. Chiyoko and Miss. Ra... We got off the train and were waiting near the village gates, but we weren't in the village. That's when Satoshi appeared. We lost Miss. Ra on the train so it was just me and Miss. Chiyoko. Satoshi wanted to get in the village, and Miss. Chiyoko let me handle it..." The Bird Mask stopped him with a finger and reached over to the shoulder of a Wolf Mask. They whispered a conversation that he could hear. "Satoshi was last seen in Kumogakure, so I need someone to get on a scout team and push them out into a C Rank Mission with the Hokage's permission. Retrace the steps to see if anyone was with him or following him, just to be safe." The Bird Mask turned back to Tane. "Go on..." Tane shifted his weight slightly and continued. "So we fought, but it was very short. No offense to Satoshi, I know he wasn't trying, but either way it would have been short." "Don't brag kid..." "Well, I'm sort of not. Satoshi, he's a D Rank missing nin, but something was different. It's like he wasn't even trying to fight at all....I couldn't tell whether it was he couldn't or wasn't." Again, with the messages. "Get some Interrogation Squad in here to recess his mental state when he comes to." The doctor leaned over and stated the obvious question that the ANBU had been beating around with. "How did you damage the boy.... He's the---" The bird mask cut him off. "Sir...Continue Tane." "Well I kicked him in the chin with the Leaf Rising Wind, and used a lightning jutsu to electrify my body while jumping with the Leaf Shadow Dance and attaching on to him with Falcon Drop..." One of the ANBU in the back, scoffed and muttered a compliment to Tane. The Bird Mask continued. "Well, you did a number on him, and if it weren't for these talented medical ninja out here and hospital doctors... You would have put him into a coma... The combination sounds deadly... It's pushing the limits of what you should do in a fight to end it..." Tane interjected. "But---!" "No buts... You're an 8 year old Chuunin. I know you have to end fights early because of your size, but what you did was over the limits... You have to remember that he's the son of the former Hokage... Of course he would go missing, it was expected for him to do something outlandish the moment his mother died. He has her blood and is important to the village, it's your job to protect and to use judgment in correct situations!" Tane looked down at the ground and then over to Satoshi who was lying on the hospital bed. "I didn't mean it like that, I really didn't!" "Not another word kid... You've already caused enough damage. I'm ordering you to leave."

Satoshi's medical scanner began to blip, speeding up to a more healthy level. He was already starting to stir in his sleep. Tane looked dead the the boy as the medical nurses swarmed him full of vibrant green chakra. In no time he would be fine, maybe a day or two in a wheel chair to keep his head safe. Prison or not, he hoped the Hokage would think differently of his report and view Tane's side. Was it really his fault? Either way, he had to continuously grow stronger. Now that he realized how important Satoshi was to the village, instead of creating hatred against Satoshi, Tane would be come strong enough to protect him, he wouldn't let him leave the village again. He muttered off lazily with his feet as he exited the prison, a place were Satoshi's probably wouldn't even stay. He headed off to his apartment for the first time in three months, seeking the solitude of the small room and regulation bed.
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down